The Youth Chip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to click into one when he noticed he had a notification for a message in his inbox. He clicked on it and found out that he actually had an assignment for Orientation. The message explained that he and his roommate could make a "pornographic video" together for extra credit in a class of their choice. He was not sure what "pornographic" meant but there was a link to the pornography section of the campus website in the email. Steve clicked it and found another page full of video's. Curious, Steve clicked the first one.

The video loaded and a girl who was completely naked kneeled down before a man whose face was not in view. Steve felt his gaze pulled to the woman's breasts, they were... interesting somehow. Soon the girl had taken the man's penis into her mouth and was moving her head back and forth over the quickly growing member, he had been soft before she started but very quickly he grew to his full length which Steve noticed was pretty large in comparison to the girls mouth, he wondered if it hurt to stretch her jaw around him like that.

The woman in the video was making a gagging sound as she shoved the man's penis into her mouth and soon he heard Lisa get off her bed and walk over, curious about the video playing on his laptop, but Steve couldn't look away from the screen for some reason. He was feeling something... new. He didn't know what the feeling was but it drew him to the gentle swing of the woman's very large breasts as she bobbed back and forth. He found the sight of them bouncing softly on her chest simply mesmerizing.

"What's this?" Lisa asked.

"It's called pronography I guess" Steve said, not looking away from the video on his laptop. "We can get extra credit in a class if we make a video like this."

"Wait really? That's it? I just have to stick your penis in my mouth, film it, and we get credit in a class?"

"Yeah that's what the assignment email says. You should have one too if you log into the campus network."

"Kind of invalidates the actual studying don't you think."

Steve finally looked up at her over his shoulder. "I don't know about that. I think this is intended to help us through the process of orientation. That seems to be pretty important to the school, maybe to society overall? That's the point of all this right? The reason we are stuck here in this room for a week?" Steve gestured at the locked door and small dorm apartment they were sharing. "This week is for us to learn about adulthood. This is just the first homework assignment I think."

"Then why the extra credit?"

"Maybe it's harder than it looks? Maybe pornography is a more advanced step than most get too?"

Lisa looked over at the screen where the girl was taking the long cock fully into her throat and gagging over the large length. "Maybe."

They watched the video for a few more minutes but for Steve the conversation had taken the magic out of it. He was annoyed with Lisa's attitude about all this. There was no need to be so damned uptight. Not everyone needed to be a studious bookworm.

Steve stopped the video and stood up. "I'm going to use the bathroom, then we should figure out what to do next. Clearly they want us to explore "sex" some but I don't really understand it yet." Then he brushed past her and walked to the bathroom they shared which turned out to be quite large. The shower was definitely big enough for two people to fit comfortably.

Steve sat down on the toilet and wondered what he was supposed to do. It was clear they were intended to explore sex. Partaking in freeuse seemed to be an important part of society but the problem was he was not sure he liked his roommate enough to try it. It seemed kind of like a personal event to rub his junk on someone and she was... kind of a bitch. To be fair she didn't seem to like him much either which made no sense. He had never done anything to her to earn it.

When Steve finished and washed his hands he had made a decision. He exited the bathroom and walked over to Lisa, who had returned to her bed. "Why don't you like me?"

Lisa looked up at him from her laptop which she had taken out while he was in the bathroom. "What? Why do you think I don't like you?" Lisa looked taken aback but also a little nervous at his sudden question.

"Ever since our parents left you have been either quiet or angry. Every time I ask you a question you snap at me. You seem to disagree with everything I say. We have only known each other for like half a day in total and you have spent more time yelling at me than trying to get to know me. What the hell am I supposed to think?"

Lisa stared up at him, her eyes wide, and after a few moments they began to glisten with tears. Before Steve knew what was happening she burst into tears and hid her face in her hands like she was trying to hide from him. Steve just stared at her bewildered but quickly was forced to act as the laptop slid off her lap due to her racking sobs. He managed to catch it before it hit the floor and he placed it on the desk next to her bed before he walked back to her not sure what to say or do.

Finally instinct kicked in and Steve did what he would have done for one of his sisters. He wrapped his arms around her in a big awkward hug. She buried her face in his chest and soon his shirt was soaked. Finally after a few minutes her sobs died down and she sat back up staring at him sniffling and trying to wipe away her tears.

"I-I'm sorry Steve. I don-I don't hate you, It's just that college is nothing like I thought it would be. I didn't really have friends in highschool. No one wanted to hang out with "Brainiac"." Steve could hear the bitterness in her voice. "I thought this was my chance to be around my people."

"I thought coming here and becoming an adult everyone around me would be more mature, more intelligent than back in highschool. And then we have the chips removed and being an adult just means... having sex? What the hell is that? Another physical activity I'm going to suck at? And on top of that!" her voice had been rising as she let out the tension that had clearly been building all day yesterday and again this morning but she stopped short as she reached the crescendo.

"On top of that what?"

Lisa looked up at him searching his eyes for something.

"I was going to say on top of that my roommate is just like the kids in highschool. A muscled jock who, no offense, doesn't seem to be prioritizing academic excellence. But that's not fair. You've been nice to me and I barely know you."

Steve snorted he was trying not to be hurt but her words stung.

"Yeah Fuck you. Just because I work out I'm an idiot jock? Way to make some snap fucking judgments."

What? She thought he was an idiot just because he didn't read the guidebook end to end in less than an hour? He walked back to his bed and pulled out a steel box from underneath. He released the claps while Lisa watched nervously from her bed. He pulled his keyboard out from beneath the bed and set it up in the middle of their room. The case turned into a bench that he could sit on with the press of a button and he turned his keyboard on to classical mode.

He laid his hand across the keys. It had been a couple days since he had practiced with all the chaos of moving into his dorm and having the chip removed. After a moment he began to play his favorite warm up piece Mozart's Symphony No 40. He played for a few minutes before he stopped, resting his hand on the keys again.

"I may not be a brainiac, or some sort of academic paragon but I am pretty damned good at the piano which is why I was accepted into the music program here at Umass which for the record is highly selective. They only let 50 freshman in the program this year out of over 1000 applicants. Maybe don't be so quick to judge me because I didn't consume the guidebook quickly or that I have a few muscles. Plus maybe the kids at your school sucked but our valedictorian was a nice guy and the star player in our hockey team so not every "jock" is a dumbass, don't be so quick to judge"

Lisa was staring at him wide-eyed. "Th-that was really good."

"Thanks."

An awkward silence filled the room as neither of them were really sure what to say. Steve thought about packing up his keyboard but now that it was out he found he wanted to play some. "Do you mind if I practice? It's been a few days." She shook her head a little more frantically than she had too as she continued to stare at him, her mouth hanging slightly open. Steve smiled to himself, proud of her reaction, and went to finish the symphony before moving into one of his own pieces. Before he knew it a few hours had passed and the door opened again as Allison walked her cart back into the room.

She looked at the two of them, clearly a bit surprised at the keyboard. Steven also immediately noticed that she was naked and had splashes of whitish frosting, or what he now knew to be semen, across her breasts which now that he could see them in all their glory Steven realized now that they were absolutely perfect. He took a moment to stare at them and wonder how they stood so firm on her chest. They looked like they should be heavy and sagging but somehow they stayed totally upright on her chest.

For the first time in his life Steve appreciated a woman's shape. He took notice of all sorts of details about her that he had previously overlooked entirely. Allison had long flowing red hair and milky pale skin. The cute freckles on her nose and cheeks belied her clearly Irish descent. Her form was tight, not an ounce of fat showing anywhere and her ass stood firm with the telltale marks of someone who worked out regularly. Her muscles were clear and defined but in a toned way leaving her looking sleek and feminine. Her green eyes suddenly drew him in like he had never before experienced, well until the bounce of her breasts once again distracted him again.

Steve couldn't help himself from staring at the and the streaks of cum that slowly oozed down them. Steve realized that while some of them were dry and already starting to flake off at least one splash seemed very recent. But wasn't she making the rounds? Had another student cum on her? Steve found he suddenly had a lot of questions.

Allison for her part looked happy to find him staring and she walked toward him with a big smile on her face. "You have your chip removed and you spend all morning playing piano! Haven't you guys experimented at all?" Both Steve and Lisa looked a little embarrassed at that comment. Their clashing earlier in the morning and last night had somewhat distracted them from the revelations of becoming adults.

Steve spoke up first, a little defensive. "We um, had some stuff to work out first. We did look through the guidebook and stuff but we had to..." Steve trailed off as he realized he didn't really want to talk about the seemingly resolved drama between him and Lisa. Well he thought it was resolved anyway, she seemed rather embarrassed about her snap judgments after he started playing.

Allison looked over the two of them, a little concerned that they had stuff to "work out". "Well it looks like you guys are doing alright so I'll just leave it at that. You're not the only late bloomers on the floor anyway. There is a reason orientation is a week long, it takes everyone some time to adjust. If you guys need anything or have any questions just hit the button and I will be over as soon as I can." With that she took the trays with their lunch off the cart and put it down on their desks. "Really if you guys need anything let me know ok? I'm here for you guys."

Steve struggled to say something, he was kind of ashamed of being a "late bloomer", that did not seem to be a virtue in a freeuse society. But before she walked out with the cart in tow he managed to work up the courage and spurted out "How do I get an erection?"

Allison looked up at him a little bemused. "You've never had one?"

"No... The book said it should get hard when I get "aroused" but I don't know how to do that."

Allison looked at him with a careful, searching, glance before replying. "How do you feel when you look at me like this?" She asked posing a little bit to the side causing her heart shaped ass to come into view and her breasts to be visible in profile. Steve looked her over, his eyes again drawn to her breasts.

"I don't know... strange? I feel like I can't look away from your breasts and the cum on them but I don't know why?"

Allison looked a little conflicted but then said "Steve take off your pants and underwear for a second."

Steve blushed but got up to do as he was told. Nudity was not exactly strange to him, his family spent most of their time naked but being naked himself was still a bit weird. He was used to being dressed every day. He only really got naked when he took a shower, he even slept with soft flannel pajamas. He took off his pants and boxers and when he looked up he noticed Lisa was staring straight at his penis which made him feel a bit anxiou. What if his penis was weird somehow?

Allison was also looking down at his penis which he now, to his surprise, realized was actually half erect. Allison had her mouth hanging open slightly and she looked up at him with a strange look in her eyes. "No wonder you have never had an erection. That thing's a monster! Do you know how big it is?"

He replied "Umm no...?"

Allison pushed the cart back into the room and closed the door behind her. "I have to get to the next room soon but holy shit I have to measure that monster. "Even with all the augmentation available these days not many men have something that big." She took a tape measure off the back of the cart and walked over to him. As she approached Steve felt more and more excited for reasons he could not explain. By the time she got to him he was almost fully hard. It was a weird sensation and he felt a little bit light headed."

She walked up next to him and grabbed him by the base of his cock but then paused. "Can I help you get fully hard?" She asked him looking up at him with what Steve thought looked like a hopeful expression. There was something in her eyes that he didn't recognize but caused a fire to burn in his gut. "Um. Sure?" She smiled and began to stroke him gently, soon her other hand joined the first wrapped around his cock and Steve let out a gasp.

It felt amazing. He had never felt anything like this before. There was a sensation radiating from his penis throughout his whole body unlike anything he had ever experienced before. Suddenly Steve felt he might understand why sex was so important to the world. This felt amazing and he did not want it to stop but all too soon it did. Steve looked down wondering why she had stopped but saw that she had completed her job.

His cock was now standing fully erect away from his body. It was so big and heavy that rather than standing up proud like the ones he had seen in the pictures it sagged slightly under its own weight. Steve felt a little bit like it was trying to tug him forward. Allison took the measuring tape off the bed and stretched it out along his cock. When she finished taking the length she gasped. "Holy fucking shit. Your twenty inches long unaugmented! That's insane! It might be a record. How do you even have that much blood?! The youth chip must have really done some work on your system when you hit puberty. No wonder you're a late bloomer."

She measured his width and he saw he was around 4 inches thick too. "Allison looked up at him with awe but then got a concerned expression and looked over her shoulder at Lisa. Steve immediately realized why. He was huge, but they were supposed to explore sex and Lisa... was tiny. She was a small lithe brunette and in her tank top and leggings outfit it was clear that she was not generously proportioned. Her breasts were on the smaller side just about a handful each but her long slim legs drew Steven's eye in a way they hadn't before. Steve found he couldn't help drink her figure in with his eyes. Something had changed in him now that he was hard.

Steve wondered though how this monster was supposed to fit inside of her. Lisa was short, 5'6 at best, and his cock was almost the full length of her torso... How was it supposed to fit inside her body? Allison mumbled to herself. "Maybe it's better if they take it slow after all..."

There was a little ding noise from the cart and Allison looked over to it with despair. "Shit, I gotta get to the next room. I'll be back though. We have some more getting to know each other to do." Steve noticed that she was talking to his cock rather than him. Allison reluctantly got up and walked her cart out of the room. I'll be back once the rounds are done guys... it seems to me like you two might need some... help." Finally she shut the door behind her and Steve and Lisa were alone in the room again.

Steve noticed that Lisa could not tear her eyes away from his cock and he felt another quick rush of excitement for reasons he could not explain. "Do you want to touch it?" She didn't reply at first and then started when she realized he was talking to her.

"C-can I?

Steve nodded "Sure, we are supposed to explore this stuff after all right? Lisa nodded and slowly got off her bed and walked over to him. She kneeled down in front of him like Allison had done when she measured him and gently rested her hand around the middle of his massive girth. Her hand couldn't even close round it. Lisa seemed mesmerized by it, unable to look away. She brought her other hand up and began to stroke it gently like she had seen Allison do, both hand wrapped around so she could engulf the whole thing. Steve groaned softly as the pleasurable sensation came back. His cock was very sensitive, he realized, especially in this state.

It went on like that for a few minutes. Lisa's hands roamed all over his penis, getting to know it. It felt good but Steve found himself getting frustrated. At first it felt like she was building to something but as she shifted and explored the sensation dropped over and over, never quite building up to whatever it was building up to. Finally Steve broke her trance "Do you want to try sucking it? Like in the video?"

Lisa stared up at him, her eyes wide and seemingly glazed over. "Will... Will it even fit?"

"Never know until you try."

Lisa looked down at his cock and then back up at him with a look of determination on her face. "Ok. I'm going to try." She moved back a bit, she had been resting her cheek against his length as she touched and explored his length but now she moved back so she was eye to eye with his tip. Steve felt nervous, this was his first foray into adulthood.

Lisa leaned forward and gently kissed the tip. Soon her tongue flicked out to taste him and they simultaneously let out a low groan. Steve was again amazed by his cock, it had never felt like this before, her tongue was even better than her hands. She took it firmly in both hands again and looked up at him. This tastes amazing! Do all penises taste this good?" Steve shrugged. "How would I know?."

Ignoring him she looked back down and with a sudden lunge shoved his whole head in her mouth. It was a tight fit, he stretched her mouth wide and he was a little worried for her before the sensation hit him. Holy shit. This was a million times better than hands had been. It was warm and wet and the roof of her mouth stroked the top of his cock while her soft tongue lapped at the bottom of it. Then he felt an unpleasant pinching from her teeth and pulled away.

"Ouch! Please don't bite on it."

She looked horrified and shrunk into herself. "Oh shit I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." Steve could tell he had triggered an insecurity somehow and quickly leaned down to her. "Hey it's ok, this is new to both of us right? Not a big deal just be careful about it next time. It felt really really good up until then."