The Youth of Fountain

Story Info
Two hot coeds revive a widowed professor.
1.2k words
3.98
55.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing to you from Fountain, a beautiful small college town named after the local spring water.

My name is Wesley Dodge, and I am an adjunct professor at the University who also owns a small book store in town.

My late wife Emma ran the store for me until a few months ago, and I've felt the loneliness of her loss terribly. My grief has blocked me out from even thinking about starting over with a new woman. The events of today, however, changed my thinking dramatically!

I employ a young student named Vickie who helps me run the register. Vickie is 18 years old, but very mature in her looks and attitude. Vickie is of Laotian descent, short yet powerfully built with muscular legs and ass. She always wears rimless glasses and her hair in a bun, yet has saucily called me "Wes" from day one.

Today, Saturday, Vickie came to work straight from her swim meet. Her long, wet hair cascaded down her back and the glasses were gone. She wore a hooded sweatshirt and tight cut-off shorts that amplified her sturdy brown legs and tight buttocks.

At the end of the day, after 6 hours of watching Vickie squat and bend over picking up text books, I was in a surprising frazzle. I had never really thought of her in a sexual way, but today her casual attire was causing a bittersweet ache in my nut-bag that had been absent for too long.

I couldn't bear to end the day, so I asked Vickie to stay after and help me in the back room. She seemed puzzled, but called her roommate Sonja and told her to pick her up in an hour.

As we studied the stacks of books, Vickie tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, Wes - you seem distracted today. Do you need to talk?" Vickie playfully hugged me and felt my cock bulge in my slacks.

"Uh-oh. Did I cause this?" Vickie now traced the length of my twitching log through my slacks with one finger, and I gasped in embarrassment and lust.

"I bet you'd like me to suck this, huh?" she teased with a wide smile that amplified her Asian good looks.

"Uhh- Vickie-- I'm sorry-- it's just that you look so good today-" I managed feebly, and I held her waist as she raised her knee and ran it up and down my inner thigh.

"Don't worry." she whispered and pinched my nose playfully. "I'm going to take care of this right now!"

I groaned gratefully as she knelt down and unzipped my slacks. My fifty-year-old cock danced and swayed stiffly in the open air, until Vickie took me nut-deep into her teen-aged mouth.

"Oh my fucking God!" I hissed through clenched teeth, and I clutched at the hood of Vickie's sweatshirt as she slurped and sloshed all over my veiny fat dong.

"You're very good at this." I rasped in admiration, and I began to tug Vickie's long, silky black hair with gusto.

"I've had enough practice!" Vickie offered while slapping my hard-on against the bridge of her pixie nose. Precum spritzed an arc into her hairline. "Those frat boys really take advantage of a drunk coed!"

Sensing I wouldn't last much longer, Vickie jumped to her feet. My temporary dismay was erased by her next comment.

"How would you like to cum inside an 18 year old pussy, Wes?"

Vickie unbuttoned her shorts and quickly stepped out of them. Her lack of underwear caused the room to humidify with the scent of a sopping wet hairy corn-silk cunt that was backing up into my lap missile.

"Do I need a rubb-". I was cut off by an audible plop as my raging prick was sucked into a syrupy blast oven. Vickie grabbed her ankles and snapped her fat brown Laotian ass around my shaft.

"C'mon. Wes. Rinse my hairy pussy. Make your cum pour down my fucking legs."

"I'm--gonna do it!" I yelped, as I reached under her sweatshirt and grabbed her small yet fat tits.

My eruption unleashed itself with a violent, boiling fury. I grabbed Vickie's hips and slammed into her as I saw cum squirt back out of her pussy all over my abdomen.

"Use-me-use-me-I'm cumming!" Vickie hiccuped as I drilled her teen-aged twat like I owned the fucking thing.

After one last thrust, I let go of Vickie suddenly, and she skid on her ass all across the cum-stained floor.

Looking at me in a daze, Vickie pulled her sweatshirt over her head and tossed it at me. A reddened halo covered her fat nipples, and Vickie scooped a handful of cum out of her snatch and rubbed it all over her tits and into her mouth.

All of a sudden, I heard the front door buzz and knew that Sonja was here to pick up her violated roomie.

"Hurry! Get dressed!" I whispered urgently, and I threw Vickie's clothes at her as I went up front to open the door.

"H-hi. Come in." I stammered as I took in my first glimpse of Sonja. In front of me was a dark, slightly overweight Hispanic girl wearing a blouse and skirt that was just snug enough to cause a man to fantasize about what was underneath. Sonja had short, jet black hair like Halle Berry and deep black eyes to match.

"Sonja! I'm back here!" I heard Vickie holler, and I could only pray that she looked more put together than the scent of my whorehouse bookstore hinted at.

As we entered the back room, I saw to my horror that Vickie hadn't dressed at all. In fact, she sat lewdly on my desk with her legs splayed and a pool of pungent cum puddling between her thighs.

"Vickie! What are you doing? Sonja is--".

"Sonja? I call her "Mouth". So does every fraternity on campus." Vickie mocked with an arched eyebrow.

Sonja whimpered deep in her throat and backed up into me. She looked up at me with pleading damp eyes that made my sodden prick stiffen in my pants all over again.

"Get over here, "Mouth". Lick my Asian pussy clean until I cum a dirty discharge down your fuckin' slave gullet!"

Sonja cried softly as she gingerly stepped over to Vickie's place. A sudden slip on the cum-soaked linoleum floor caused Sonja to fall face-forward into Vickie's soppy, hairy snatch.

All three of us swooned in unison as the prim, well-dressed roommate sat in sperm that soaked her stockings and lapped obediently at Vickie's well-fucked snatch.

Vickie looked at me through half-open eyes and started to wheeze toward orgasm.

"Ughh- stick your cock in my slave! Fuck another teenager on your fat old dick!"

Sonja groaned and lapped harder while raising her stained expensive skirt up to provide easy access. I knelt down in the slop and burrowed my face into her hot dark brown leaky lips.

Sonja gasped and cried in Spanish as I stuck my prick into her super-tight cunt.

Vickie grabbed Sonja's ears and smashed her soaked sex against the slurping roommate.

"Eat! Eat! Do It, Whore!" she gurgled as her eyes rolled up in her head and then clenched shut.

I started cumming again at the sight of things, and Sonja reached beneath herself to gently milk my boiling nut-bag as I spurt after spurt into her Hispanic fuck-hole.

"Wow!" I managed in a weak voice. I hobbled to my feet and hoped the semester would never end.