The Youth Pastor

Story Info
Taking the intern's virginity.
6.4k words
4.39
101.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
areaman04
areaman04
10 Followers

I was 25 years old when I arrived in town. Moving halfway across the country was a big step for me, but I was young and single, so I had the flexibility to do it. On top of that, I grew up a pastor's kid, so moving around and adjusting to new people wasn't that big of a deal. I was following in my dad's footsteps, having moved here to become a youth pastor at a small church.

As for me, I'm John. I stand 5'9" and I'm a few pounds overweight, though not obese. I have brown hair and green eyes, and I keep a beard neatly trimmed. Overall, I'm fairly average looking, I suppose, but at the time, I was pretty inexperienced, sexually. Being a goody-two-shoes pastor's kid, I had only kissed a few girls, and had never gotten further than 2nd base with my college girlfriend, though I had seen my fair share of porn.

Upon completing my move, I didn't really know anyone, so I threw myself into my work. Going to my students' sporting events, choir concerts, and whatever else they were involved in that was open to the public was and still is my most common form of entertainment, but don't take that as a complaint. I love my job and my students.

One of the first students I met upon my arrival was Megan. She was in the fall of her sophomore year in high school and just shy of her 16th birthday when I arrived. Straight A student, 3-year captain of the school lacrosse team, plays guitar and piano, sings in the school choir and did I mention gorgeous?

Her dirty blonde hair goes down past her shoulders when she lets it out (which rarely happens, due to the fact that she always seems to be coming from or going to a lacrosse game or practice), and she has beautiful brown eyes, cute little nose, and thin pink lips.

She stands about 5'6" and has the body of an athlete. Long, tan, muscular legs (accented by the running shorts that were her preferred attire) and a flat stomach, cultivated from years of running up and down the lacrosse field, with what I was pretty sure were small, pert breasts usually hidden behind a sports bra and a loose-fitting t-shirt.

Being a musician myself, Meg and I developed an immediate rapport, and she quickly became one of my favorite students. We often worked together on church events, and I went to enough of her lacrosse games that I came to know her whole team by name, and many of them knew me as well. I even gave her a few piano lessons.

Two years later, as she neared graduation, she seemed interested in going into the ministry herself, so I offered Megan a summer internship at the church, which she happily accepted. We spent a pleasant summer working together and getting to know each other. We often talked about her dreams for the future, her fears about going off to college, and life in general.

On the last day of her internship, she and I happened to be the last two people in the office. As we finished up our work for the day and packed up, we were (as usual) talking about her pending move to school, and the topic turned to our romantic lives.

"You gonna have a girlfriend by the time I come back to visit?" she playfully joked, a teasing gleam in her eye.

"Probably not, " I half-joked, a hint of wistfulness in my voice, despite my efforts to hide it. I turned the tables on her. "What about you? You haven't had a boyfriend in a year, and I know you get hit on regularly."

"What makes you say that?" she responded, a look of innocence and genuine curiosity on her face.

"Have you seen you? You're beautiful, smart, friendly, talented..." My face reddened slightly as my complement trailed off. I had never spoken so forwardly to her before, despite being well aware of her charms, both physical and otherwise.

There was an awkward silence before her response came back softly. "You really think that?" She sat down in one of the chairs facing my old wooden desk, thinking my statement over.

"Think what?"

"That I'm beautiful."

"Of course, I do." I was incredulous. Did she really not know how attractive she was? I mean, I had never really thought about doing anything her, with the difference of nearly a decade between our ages, but I had assumed she was aware just how beautiful she was.

I stood, leaning back on my desk, while trying unsuccessfully to figure out what was going on in her pretty head. Meanwhile, the tension in the room had gone from non-existent to thick as molasses, and it had happened way faster than I was prepared for.

If I was being honest with myself, I wasn't even sure what I wanted to happen next.

"You have a crush on me!" she blurted out. I could hear in her voice and see on her face that it wasn't so much an accusation as a realization.

I began to verbally backpedal, my teaching instincts kicking in. "No, not a crush, per say. I mean... you are incredibly attractive... But no, of course I don't have a crush on you."

Megan slowly stood up and took a step closer to me. As she closed the gap between us, she softly said, "That's ok, John. In fact, while we're being honest, I've had a crush on you for a while now, too." I stood there, stunned into immobility as she kissed me, lightly, on the lips. The feel of her small lips on mine, her body a shadow pressing against me, left me speechless.

"Umm..." I dumbly responded after the kiss ended. Even though I couldn't articulate a coherent thought, I was aware somewhere in the back of mind that she hadn't taken a step back, even after breaking the kiss.

She giggled in the cutest way. "What?" she inquired.

"What was that?" I finally managed to get out a full sentence.

"Well, you have a crush on me, and I have a crush on you, so I figured that was the logical next step. Didn't you like it?"

"Absolutely I did. It's just... you're my student, and..."

She cut me off with another kiss, this time with a little more enthusiasm, before I could finish my thought. Instinctively, I began to kiss back, though my brain was still arguing with itself about whether this was right or wrong. The metaphorical devil and angel on each shoulder were having a knockdown, drag out, and at that particular moment, I couldn't tell who was going to win.

As the kiss broke, she began to speak. "Technically, I'm not your student any more. You're a youth pastor, and I'm out of high school. AND I'm just a few months shy of 19, so I'm an adult by all standards, wouldn't you agree?"

She made a compelling argument, and the devil on one shoulder started beating the crap out of that self-righteous angel on the other.

My response was to initiate a kiss of my own. This kiss was longer, deeper. My hands drifted to her hips and I drew her in to me as her arms wrapped around my neck. Taking the lead, I gently probed her lips with my tongue. She responded by opening her lips up and meeting my tongue with her own, all the while wrapping her arms tighter around my neck.

As I stood in my church office, making out with one of my (now former, I guess) students, I struggled to wrap my mind around what was happening. After what felt like hours (though it couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes), I decided to just go with it and see where we ended up.

I allowed my hands to slide down from her hips to her butt, waiting for a reaction. When there was none, I gently squeezed her.

Oh, it was glorious! Far better than I could have imagined. I squeezed and rubbed her butt as she began to moan into my mouth. I broke our kiss and looked into the warm brown depths of her eyes.

"That ok?" Her gentle nod gave me all the encouragement I needed to keep going. As I kneaded her butt and we continued to kiss, her arms slipped down from around my neck. Her hands slid down my shoulders and rested on my chest, bumping my nipples and sending a shockwave through my body, which did not go unnoticed on her end.

She began to gently rub my nipples through my shirt, occasionally pinching them gently between her fingers. Meanwhile, she began to grind herself into me, following the rhythm of my hands on her rounded posterior.

After a few minutes of this, I felt her left hand slowly begin to work its way from my chest down over my stomach and towards my belt line. I nearly came as she began to rub my long-since fully erect cock through my jeans. Even at the age of 28, no one else had ever touched me like that.

She looked me in the eye and softly whispered, "Can I see it?"

I nodded, and that was all the encouragement she needed. We passed the point of no return as she began to undo my belt buckle, followed by the button and zipper on my jeans. Up to this point, if we had heard keys in the main door of the office, we might have been able to extricate ourselves from each other with some sense of believability. But as she pulled both my shorts and my boxers down with one swift tug, leaving me wearing nothing but a t-shirt, I knew that there was no way we would be able to hide our activities, should any unexpected visitors show up.

My 6-inch cock sprang to life in front of her, harder than it had ever been. I silently thanked God that I was her first as she gasped audibly at the sight.

She wrapped her hand around the throbbing tool and gave me a clumsy tug. Reflexively, I jerked back at the unexpectedly rough handling.

She apologized, embarrassed and began to take her hand off of my cock.

I reassured her that it was ok, and as I demonstrated my time-tested technique for pleasuring myself, we momentarily slipped back into the student/leader roles with which we were so comfortable.

She proved a quick study, and she was soon rubbing me like an expert, my pre-cum beginning to leak and acting as a natural lubricant as she slowly jacked me off. Her eyes were locked on what was happening between us. She was mesmerized at the sight.

I gently broke her spell. "Feel free to take a closer look," I encouraged.

She looked at me again, questioning, and when I gave her a nod, she dropped to her knees.

Megan continued to slowly rub my cock, now just inches from her face. I took her free hand and placed it on my balls, and she got the hint. Now she was slowly jacking me off with her left hand, and playing with my balls with her right.

I watched as she slowly moved her face towards me. Daintily she stuck out her tongue and took a bit of pre-cum on it. As her tongue made contact, another lightning bolt flew up and down my body. She withdrew her tongue back into her mouth, a drop of pre-cum sticking to it and stretching to create a temporary bridge between us, which broke as she closed her lips to examine the drop that was left on her tongue.

She paused, seemingly trying to decide whether or not she liked it, and then stuck her tongue out again. This time her tongue took some more time exploring my cock, running around the head, and up and down the shaft as her hand took a break.

She then proceeded to kiss my throbbing head, right on the tip. She did this a few times, amusing herself, before taking my head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

Slowly, inch-by-inch, she took more of me into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat. She didn't have my whole cock in her mouth, but I didn't care. I was in heaven. Gently she pulled back till just my tip was in her mouth, and then took me in again. She went a little faster each time, both of us enjoying it more and more as I guided her gently. As before, she proved to be a quick learner.

A thought popped into my head about how I wanted to be a generous lover and give her the first orgasm, but her enthusiasm at exploring my cock and balls was quickly making that an impossibility. As she sucked me, running her tongue all over me, using her hands as aides, she was driving me closer and closer to an explosion in her mouth.

"I... I'm really close," I warned her as I stripped off my t-shirt. The room had gotten very hot, very quickly.

She paused just long enough to look up at me and reply, "I want to taste it," before taking me back into her mouth.

I couldn't believe my luck. This good church girl was proving to be quite the little nymph.

Gently holding her head in my hands, I gave up trying to hold back. I flooded her mouth with my cum, shooting jet after jet into the back of her throat. After 5 or 6 full streams, I began to slow down, but my seed was already starting to drip out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin, despite her best efforts to swallow all of it.

After making sure to get every last drop out of my rapidly-softening cock and using her fingers to get the remnant that had escaped onto her chin back into her mouth, she swallowed the last of it and looked up at me, entrancing me once again with her big, brown eyes.

"Wow," was all I managed to say.

I pulled her up so she was standing, leaning into me again and she kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips and tongue, and after a moment of consideration, decided that it wasn't altogether unpleasant.

She broke our kiss and softly asked, "Was that your first blowjob?" Just hearing such sexually charged words come out of the mouth of this girl whom I had previously thought of as so innocent caused my cock to attempt to stir again.

My response in the affirmative seemed to take her aback, and I asked if she was that surprised.

"Well, I figured that at some point you'd probably gotten one. I didn't realize that youth pastors are all as innocent as their sermons," was her reply, a twinkle in her eye.

"Maybe not all of us, but I was. I'm glad, though. That was incredible," I said, before ending the conversation with another deep kiss.

As we kissed, I realized that she was still fully clothed. I made up my mind to change that, and repay the pleasure she had just given me.

I began kissing her neck, gently nibbling and sucking on her soft skin. I didn't have a lot of sexual experience, but I knew that I was good at this part. She softly moaned as I sucked a bit of her skin in between my lips before gently releasing it, and then repeated the motion a few inches away.

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt, I removed my lips from her skin just long enough to quickly lift it up and over her head, dropping it onto the pile of my own clothes on the floor. Doing so revealed that the skin under her shirt was a few shade lighter than her arms and legs, protected from the sun by lacrosse jerseys for years. Her breasts remained unfortunately trapped underneath her sports bra, but now I had better access to her shoulders and collarbone, and proceeded to explore them with my lips.

I moved around behind her, never stopping my assault on her soft skin. I allowed my hands to roam over her flat stomach and up to her breasts, still trapped underneath her sports bra.

She leaned back into me as my hands slipped under the bottom hem of her sports bra. I slid my hands up inside of it, allowing my hands to cover her small breasts. Lifting my hands up, her bra came with them. As her bra passed over her head, her 28A breasts sprang free. After dropping the bra onto the floor in the growing pile of clothes, my hands returned to her chest.

I cupped her petite, perky breasts in my hands, letting the small nipples slide between my fingers. I looked over her shoulders and saw her small, pink areolas and nipples as my fingers and hands traveled over them, alternating between lightly brushing over them and gripping and pinching them.

Megan's head leaned back into the crook of my neck, and she moaned lightly as I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders, letting her luxuriate in the new sensations.

Removing my hands from her breasts, I placed my left hand on her hip and used my right to gently press on her upper back, bending her forward as she put her hands out to steady herself on the big wooden desk, a remnant from youth pastors past.

Hooking the waistband of her running shorts with my thumbs, I slowly pulled them down to the floor, squatting as I did so. I was rewarded with the sight of the globes of her incredible ass, half covered by a pair of simple pink cotton panties as she stepped out of her shorts, her ass and leg muscles rippling as she executed the simple action.

I let my hands run up and down her legs, lightly touching her skin, feeling every muscle and sinew. Meanwhile, I kissed the exposed skin on her ass, enjoying the taste of the pale skin before standing back up. My cock, now half hard, rubbed against her ass and she began to grind against it, causing me to harden quickly. I paused, simply enjoying the view of this nubile young thing, bent over my desk in front of me, just waiting for my next move.

I pulled her back to a standing position and turned her to face me, kissing her long and deep as I gently pushed her back so she was leaning with her ass against my desk.

I bent forward and began kissing her upper chest. I kept my hands on her hips as I began moving toward her left breast, eventually kissing in increasingly smaller concentric circles, getting closer to her nipple with each one. When I got to her areola, I stuck my tongue out and lightly flicked her nipple with it. She gasped at the unexpected movement and put her hand on my head, gently trying to pull me closer to her. I, however, was determined to go at my own pace and prolong this pleasure as long as possible for both of us.

I touched her nipple with my tongue again, maintaining the contact longer this time, and slowly allowed my lips to close around her breast. I could very nearly take the whole thing in my mouth, and very nearly did. As I devoured her tit, she again pulled my head toward her chest, which I allowed this time. After a few minutes of pleasuring her left breast, I then kissed my way across the valley between it and her right one and repeated the process.

As I finished my assault on her breasts, my hand ventured down to the intersection of her legs. I allowed my middle finger to gently trace her slit through the thin material of her panties, feeling her dampness. She pushed her sex towards my hand, trying to increase the pressure on her clit.

Instead of giving her the pressure she wanted, I reached my hands around her, grabbed her ass, and lifted her up so she was sitting on the edge of my desk. I gently pushed her back so she was lying on her back and quickly moved the chairs in my office behind me so that she could rest her feet on them.

As she lay back on my desk, I leaned over her and kissed the pale skin on her stomach, exploring the flat expanse. I paused briefly to tease her navel with my tongue, which elicited a giggle from above my head, before heading for her most delicate area. I kissed over her panties as her legs instinctively parted, giving me full access. I could smell and taste her juices on her panties as I kissed and licked her through the fabric.

Slipping my fingers under the top of her panties, I slowly pulled them down. Her legs came together to allow me to remove them, momentarily blocking my view of her pussy. Even so, I could see that her blonde bush was trimmed close, allowing me a view of the top of the crevice that held the object of my desire.

I pulled her panties over her feet, leaving her totally naked in front of me. I kissed her ankles, causing goose bumps to erupt all over her legs. I continued exploring her legs with my mouth, kissing, licking, and lightly blowing on the bare skin in front of me. I kissed over her shins and calves, reaching her knees, where the slight scars from years of turf burns awaited me. I kissed them gently, sensing that she was self-conscious about them, not shying away from them, and proceeded up to her thighs. As I proceeded towards where her legs met, they spread wider for me, and before I knew it my mouth was on her inner thighs, mere inches from her pink gash. Her scent threatened to overpower me.

I turned my attention to her cunt, blowing cold air onto it, causing her to shiver and the goose bumps that had receded from her skin to reappear. She had been mostly still as I had explored her legs, but when I finally kissed her pussy lips, she jerked like she had been electrocuted. I looked up at her, and the look of wide-eyed excitement on her face caused me to smile. I kissed her lips again, lingering a little longer. I took her outer lips between my own lips, gently sucking on them one at a time. I stuck my tongue out and proceeded to lick her slit from bottom to top, slowly, enjoying her taste as I did so. I intentionally avoided touching her clit as I reached the top, wanting to wait till just the right moment to take her to the next level.

areaman04
areaman04
10 Followers
12