The Youth Pastor & Rochelle

Story Info
Encounter changes their relationship.
2.2k words
4.38
42.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right from the top I want you to understand that my intentions were never anything but good. I never planned, nor even desired what took place to ever happen. It just did.

I had been Rochelle's Youth Pastor for 5 years. She was 13 when I accepted the position at the church. A skinny little girl who hadn't even developed much physically yet. Boy how times had changed, but I'll talk more about that later. I had walked she and her family through a lot over the years. Her moms affair and then divorce from her dad, the marriage to the man she had the affair with, the death of 3 of her 4 grandparents, the suicide of her best friend... Lets just say, the years had been rough on the now 18 year old. This was the summer before her Senior year in High School. She was 18 going into her Senior year, because she took the divorce of her parents so hard that she was held back in the 8th grade. I had a very close relationship with Rochelle, her younger sister Emily and her mother, but the relationship was completely wholesome. Until a couple months ago. What happened was unplanned, but incredibly amazing.

It all started on a hot summer day in the middle of July. I had taken all the Seniors on the annual lake front camp out. Tubing, water-skiing, jet skiing... all sorts of activities around the lake. When it came to water-skiing, I was the designated teacher. Having been raised near a lake, I was a good water-skier and had never failed in getting new skiers up and gliding across the surface. Rochelle and I were waist deep in the water. In front of us was the boat with a driver and 3 other Senior boys. She was wearing a yellow bikini with one of those wrap around float belts instead of a life vest. She had the rope in her hands, was leaning back in my arms, knees bent to her chest, tips up...once she nodded her head to me, I gave the thumbs up. The boat shot forward and started to lift her out of the water, then it happened, she went face first into the water. I was at her side quickly, all of the sudden, we both, along with the boys in the boat noticed, she had lost her top.

Terrified, she turned away from the boys and to me and put her arms around me so none of the boys would see her breasts. I quickly sent the boat away to save her any further embarrassment. She stayed in my arms for at least a couple minutes more, just crying. Finally I assured her none of the boys could have seen anything as she had turned to me so quickly. Then, we decided to look for her top. It was no where to be found. I had a radio on the shore and radioed Mike, who was driving the boat and told him to stay away for as long as he could and radio me back before he returned. Rochelle was shook up and needed some time to calm down.

We walked back to the campsite, luckily it was empty as the rest of the girls had gone to town to shop, they were not due back until supper that night. As we walked back, Rochelle was upset and wanted me to put my arm around her the whole time. I just couldn't stop looking down at her breasts. I don't think she realized I was looking, her mind was still tied in knots. As I said earlier, I was very close to her family. When we arrived and went into the cabin where she was staying, she turned to me, again in tears and put her arms around my waist. I just held her, trying to comfort her. I didn't mean to, but the feel of her breasts against my chest was a little too much for me to handle. I began to get very hard. I honestly didn't know what to do, I didn't think I should push her away, at the same time, I also new that since I was wearing only swim trunks, it would be impossible to hide my growing erection. I just continued to hold her and tried to think of something else.

From old ladies to my grandma to...well anything else. It just didn't seem to matter. My mind kept going back to the fact that I had an incredibly beautiful 18 year old with me and she was topless and I was holding her in my arms...her breasts were touching my chest, the scent from her perfume was still strong. I could see the two of us in the full length mirror on the door, her bikini bottoms covered very little and did nothing more than get my imagination going. Before long, I was hard as a rock.

After several minutes, she calmed down. When she did, it was unavoidable, she noticed my erection. Her hands moved lower to the top of my waist and I felt her lightly, and gently pull me closer to her. Clearly, at least as far as I could tell, she loved the feel of my hard cock pushing against her tummy. The truth is, by now, I loved it too, and now I no longer tried to think of anything else. My hands moved lower too, soon, they were on her ass and I was pulling her even closer. I felt her begin to move her hips, kind of grinding her tummy into my hard cock. It was incredible. I then moved my hands up, and then inside her bikini bottoms. My hands grasped her ass, fingers spread, ring finger on both hands feeling the increasing wetness between her legs. I leaned my head down and kissed her softly on top of the head. Her head lifted, and soon, our lips met. We began to kiss, before long, the kissing was quite passionate...tongues intertwined, dancing the lovers dance.

We hadn't said a word, but our actions were speaking for themselves. She moved her right hand between us and began to touch me through my swimsuit. I can't even express how amazing it felt. We continued to kiss passionately. Her hand moved inside and she began to stroke the length of my cock softly. Her hand encircled my cock and she began to move it up and down on the shaft. I let out a moan at the sensation. Then, she lowered herself slowly until she was on her knees facing me. She never let go of my cock. With her other hand she lowered my swimsuit and I stepped out of it. Here I was, standing naked before one of my youth group kids, my eyes now gazing down at her perfect breasts. She moved her mouth to my cock. At first she kissed the head, her tongue slipped between her lips and touched the hood lightly, it sent shivers down my spine and another moan from my lips. My fingers began to run through her hair and I gently pushed her face towards my now throbbing shaft. My eyes watered as I looked down at her beautiful face, watched her lips open slightly and begin to take my shaft inside. He tongue swirled around the head as she slid her lips down my shaft. She took it in as far as she could.

Then, she moved her lips farther onto me and started to work me in and out of her mouth. I was about to explode, the thought of this forbidden act was more than I could handle. For the first time words filed the air of the cabin; "Oh Rochelle...I'm about to explode...I'm about to cum!" Her eyes looked up at me, she took the small part of my shaft that wasn't in her mouth and began to stroke it with her hands...pushing them up and down with the motions of her lips. Within a short time, I moaned her name out loud and exploded, shooting pearl streams in her mouth and throat. She didn't hesitate a bit, in fact, she worked me more feverishly than before, swallowing every last drop I could produce. Afterwards, she licked me clean, not leaving so much as a single drop. She stood to face me and started to kiss me passionately once again. When our tongues met, I could taste my loving juices on her tongue. The thought of my juices mixed with her saliva as we kissed began to really excite me again.

We moved against the mirror I was looking in earlier. I put my hands under her arms and lifted her high. She grabbed the support going across the ceiling and pulled herself higher as I continued to lift. Soon, her legs straddled my shoulders. Her sweet love tunnel now at my mouth. My tongue darted out of my mouth and slid across the slit of her perfect pussy. This time it was her turn to let out a moan. My tongue then shot inside her and began to explore the warm tunnel. My nose rubbing against her clit as I explored what she had presented to me. There was a sweet and salty taste to her. The moment was so erotic, my cock began to grow again. Her fingers took my hair and pulled it as I worked her with my tongue. My hands on her ass, tongue inside her, darting in and out as if it were a tiny cock fucking her. She began to moan louder, my name, she was moaning my name. I can't express how incredible it was to hear this lovely young lady moaning my name as I ate her hot wet pussy. My fingers dug into her ass as I worked her, a pinky sliding inside penetrating her star, moving in and out in unison with my tongue in her pussy. She began to shake, her pussy tightened, I felt her tugging on my hair, then, her juices began to flow. Now almost shouting my name, I felt her body quake as she came.

I lowered her to face me once again and once again the passionate kissing started. This time it was her juices mixed with my saliva. Our hands moved freely all over each others bodies. She whispered in my ear: "Pastor Jay, please, I want you to make love to me! I'm still a virgin, I want you to be my first. I've loved you for the longest time, please make love to me!" How could I refuse such a heart felt plea? I lifted her legs until they straddled my waist. My cock pressed against her tight wet slit. Her hand moved to my cock and she slid the head up and down her slit, as if to tease herself and me at the same time. Then, she positioned it at her narrow opening and again whispered; "Make love to me Pastor Jay, make love to me!" I pushed my hips slowly forward, the tip slipping inside. I moved it in and out of her several times, letting her get used to it as it spread her tunnel wider. Then I pushed deeper inside. Again I moved in and out at that depth several times before pushing in deeper. At that point, she let out a little cry, as I pushed through her virgin cherry.

I stopped at there and just stood still. Kissing her and holding her until the momentary pain subsided. After a moment or two, she whispered; "Please don't stop. I want to feel all of you. I want to feel your juices inside me!" My thrusts began again. Soon, my cock was buried completely inside her warm tunnel. My thrusts intensified, the pace quickened. She began to move with me, her hips moving to me with each one of my thrusts. We kissed, our tongues now dancing the lovers dance as we made love. That's what it was for us, we were making love, we weren't fucking, we were making love. Her hand moved between us once again and she began to rub up and down on her clit as we made love. Within a few minutes, I felt the walls of her pussy tighten, she let out a moan and began to cum. The moment I sensed her release, I could no longer hold back, I began to shoot deep inside her, filling her pussy with my juices, out tongues still dancing.

My cock still hard enough to stay inside her, I carried her to her bed, we laid together kissing and touching each other. After a short time she broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry Pastor Jay, I hope you don't think I'm a slut now. When I felt your hard cock against me I just couldn't hold myself back."

"Don't worry at all about it Rochelle. I couldn't hold back either. But we can't ever tell anyone what happened. It has to be between us, and, if you don't mind, I'm sure hoping this won't be the last time."

She smiled sweetly at me; "Oh Pastor Jay, I will be yours as long as you want me. It will be our secret."

We kissed again, then I got dressed, kissed her softly, my hands cupping the perfect breasts that so ignited me earlier and I left. Since that day, I'm not even sure how many times we've made love, and the places... Ahh, perhaps another time I will have the opportunity to share with you again... for the love continues!