The Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head becoming muddled and the warm glow spreading through her body, Isolde asked, "Why does everywhere smell like that?"

The King raised his eyebrows. "The incense? It's an aphrodisiac. Those smells help to awaken some of the more...intimate senses."

"Oh..."

"Isolde," The King asked, setting his wine down and moving onto the seat next to her, "How old are you? Eighteen?"

"Yes, sire. How old are you?"

The King smiled. "Young, for a king. Twenty-four. Do you know why I brought you here tonight?"

Before she could stop herself, Isolde spewed out Aleta's words. "To fuck me senseless."

The King moved again closer to her. "Yes. That's the gist of it. I want you to pleasure me tonight."

"I'm only eighteen, sire, I don't know much about pleasuring..."

"No, Isolde, it's your age that will pleasure me. You have never been with a man before?"

Isolde swallowed. "No sire, not once."

"So I get your virginity too," the King mused, taking a finger and tracing the back of Isolde's hand. "Then we shall take it slow," he laid a hand on her thigh through the sheer fabric. "Would you like that?"

The King's hand, the incense, and the wine went to her head. Isolde suddenly felt a new kind of warm glow that sat in the bottom of her stomach. "Yes, I would like that very much, sir."

He leaned closer. "I'll start."

And he kissed her, gently.

A soft kiss. Not long enough. Leaving her wanting more.

He did it again, and again, and again. It was intoxicating. She had never had anything but small, chaste kisses from the village boys but this...this was entirely different. It was like his lips were a sweetened wine, the last tart on a plate...calling for her to take it, a need deep inside her.

Isolde wrapped her trembling arms around his neck to steady herself and kissed back. She felt the king's smile more than saw it, and she reaped the reward. He pulled her towards him, placing her in his lap, his arms going to her back and rubbing up and down. Her mouth played with his, and he taught her exactly what he wanted with the littlest of pressures on the lips, saying without talking how he wanted her mouth to move against his. And when he added tongue, she gasped. It was delicious; his tongue in her mouth and his hands reaching around to the front of her gown, sliding up her chest to cup her...

"Oh..." She breathed, startling and pulling back some, taking a shaky breath and looking into the King's brown eyes, noticing for the first time his stubble and his kiss swollen lips.

"What? Didn't expect me to grab for these?" The King's hand squeezed around her breast, pulling at her nipples some. "You'll like it. Let me do it everything. You're mine, remember?"

Isolde gulped and leaned back in for more of his kisses, letting his hands cup her boobs and wander over the rest of her body.

The King wanted her badly. The King had been thinking about the girl in the square since that morning and had been getting hard off and on throughout the day. And now here she was, sitting on his lap, shifting her weight and unintentionally rubbing against his cock, which was already full length. He loved the look of her in the sheer dress, being able to see every curve and absence of, the outline of the perky breast he held in his hand. He wanted to rip that dress off of her and ravage her, to take her virginity then and there, but he knew she was not ready. And he needed her sopping for what he was going to do to her tonight. So he told himself to be patient and focused on fondling her breasts.

The King pulled away and began kissing up and down the girl's jaw, then her neck, then down the scoop neck of her gown and over the curve of the breast that was nearly showing. He felt her chest heave, her breath coming more rapidly. Soon, he thought.

More, more...her thoughts were tunneling down to just his lips over the sensitive skin of her breast. She had never felt anything so intense. She wanted to return the favor. She leaned forward to kiss the King's jaw and a few spattered kisses across his neck, and she instinctively licked his neck at the end. He gasped as she shifted forward, and she became aware of the bulge in his pants. Remembering what Eres and Aleta had done, Isolde began to move back and forth across the bulge, shifting her weight so that her ass rubbed against it.

"Ugh," The King said, and pulled her closer. "How about we move this to the bed?"

Isolde nodded and stood up, letting the King guide her to the bed. He had to help lift her up some, because the bed was made for his tall frame. He didn't get on yet, but instead addressed her. "Isolde, take off my shirt."

And she did. She pulled it from his belted pants and helped to pull it over his head. His chest was well toned, with a thin strip of hair going from his chest and disappearing into his pants. Isolde's fingers reached out to trace the line, even going so far to dip below his belt line. He caught her hand and shook his head. The King wasn't sure he could hold out if she went there yet. "Lean back," he said. He walked to the edge of the bed and touched her thighs, pushing the fabric of the dress up and up and up until he reached the top of her thighs. Slowly, he took the hem of the dress and pulled it off her body.

Small, perky breasts, each perfect handfuls with tiny, hardened pink nipples. Her mound covered in a curly, wild, untamed mass of red hair that he wanted to pull on. Her waist was small, barely, the beginning signs of full womanhood. But her thighs were curvy and her ass rounded and tight. Again, he held himself back and instead leaned forward to lick her neck, and then down to those tits, beckoning him with their nipples. He buried his face in her small cleavage, sucking and licking up both breasts, circling them with his hands, his tongue, and then sticking the nipples into his mouth. He sucked and pulled, barely grazing with his teeth and then moving to the next one. Above him, Isolde squirmed and pushed her chest against his mouth. Now this was newest and most intense sensation she had ever had. Her hands reached down to tangle into his hair, pulling his mouth closer to her nipples. His hands caressed up and down her thighs, ending in the mass of hair above her cunt and gently pulling. Gods, this is good...

When he tired of her breasts for the moment, he pushed her back and climbed on top of her, kissing from her stomach, splitting at her mound, and up and down her thighs. When he moved to licking up and down her inner thighs, she whimpered. He was close to bursting through his pants. When he reached her cunt, he could see how moist it was. Wetness and redness coated her inner thighs. He needed to see more.

"Isolde, touch yourself. Now."

She reached a finger down and when she felt wetness, she gasped and tried to pull her hand away, but the King held it there. "Now, part the soft spots of your cunt. I want to see it."

She did as she was told, and as she parted her lips, he saw a tight pussy dripping with wetness and her red, red lips trembling. Isolde knew she was gone. She just wanted whatever came next. No, she needed it. She needed him to fuck her.

"Enough," he said and made her sit up. "Take off my pants. Undress me."

Isolde fumbled for his belt, waiting to see the bulge in his pants finally reveal. She tossed the belt off the bed and desperately tugged at the trousers. With his help, they got him unlaced, and when his cock sprang free and she saw how big he was, she immediately grabbed at him. He guided her in how to touch him at first, and then let her go. Her hands stroked him, slow at first, then speeding up, then slowing down to a simple fondle. Her hands explored him, touching the entire length of him with a finger, finding the spot right below his head that made him gasp and rubbing that, holding his head in her hand and barely squeezing. And when her hands found the sack behind his cock, he moaned.

"Suck me, concubine. Lick my cock."

He forced her so get on her knees in front of him, and her tongue went to work. She followed instinct and was guided by short demands from the man above her. She swirled her tongue over the tip of his head, popping it in and out of her mouth, and then licking all up and down the shaft. He moaned as she sloppily kissed up and down his penis until she finally got back to his head, grabbing him and shoving him in her warm, wet mouth. But she was so small that her mouth was tiny and was quickly filled up with his cock. Her lips formed a tight seal around his shaft, making him think about how tight her cunt would be when he fucked her. The thought made him hump forward, bumping his cock to the very back of her throat. She gasped and hummed in surprise, sending vibrations through his shaft. He did it again, but she kept taking more and more of him in, until she nearly had all of him down her throat. It was so warm and moist inside her mouth, and he leaked precum down her throat.

She loved how he took up all of her mouth and how good his cock tasted; she started using her tongue to lick up and down the shaft as he humped in and out of her mouth. She stopped him and nearly pulled out all the way, but instead kept his head inside and started to suck until her cheeks were caving in. He watched her, this eighteen year old sucking his cock, and began to made shallow humps again. Her hand found its way back to his balls as he humped, which made it even better. They went and went, having to stop for breaks several times, thanks to her adept tongue.

She let him out of her mouth for a moment and started to stroke him vigorously, slathering her saliva all across him. He grabbed her head and pushed it down, leading her back to his balls, and making her suck. She licked each one individually, then took them both in her mouth and began to suck and kiss them, saliva dropping for her mouth and dribbling across the King's balls while she continued to stroke him. He guided her head back again, past his balls, and Isolde stopped at his asshole, and with a gentle flick of her tongue, circled it several times.

He gasped, her stroking never stopping. She leaned back up and used both hands to stroke him up he had to break again.

"Stop," the King gasped, "Stop. I need a break from you or I will tire too soon."

The girl sat back, watching the king stroke himself as he watched her. She was a mess, her red hair pulled free from her braid and her small breasts heaving. On the side of her mouth was a perfect drop of saliva. She licked her lips as she stared at him rubbing himself.

The King smiled. "Come here, concubine. Watch me." And he pumped himself in full view of her while her hands fluttered down between her legs to press at her wetness. When his precum dripped out, he commanded her to lick it. She got down on all fours, took his dick in her hand, and sucked it off, licking to clean his head and licking her lips to keep tasting him.

The innocent looking girl licking her lips after she had just sucked his cock sent the King over the edge. He growled for her to come here, took her by the waist, and lifted her up some. His mouth devoured hers and his head brushed across the tight opening to her cunt. After teasing her with small humps that almost sent his head through her opening but always left off short, he pushed her back so hard she bounced. He grabbed her and flipped her onto her stomach. "Get a pillow, support your neck and head with it," he growled, brown eyes clouded with pure lust.

Isolde grabbed the nearest pillow and held on as she felt his hard member start to play with her slit. He rubbed his cock up and down while also using his hands to grope at her ass. He pulled her ass far into the air, lifting all of her except her head and neck off the bed. Then without warning, he plunged his cock deep, deep inside her virgin pussy.

He nearly reached climax from just pushing in. The girl was tight, so tight it clamped down on his penis like a second skin. When he began to slide in and out of her, he saw how stretched she was and how her skin moved with his as he pumped in and out of her. She was already moaning beneath him, her cried reaching his ears with lots of muffled "pleases". Be it please yes or please no, it was too fucking good to stop.

The King plowed her, slamming his cock in and out of her as fast he could, slamming so hard into her ass with his waist that her cheeks jiggled under the impact. He fucked his concubine as hard as he could, barely stopping for breaks, enjoying how every time she reached climax, her pussy would clench on his member, making it harder and harder not to cum each time.

During one, she was moaning and squirming beneath him, and he was asking her how she liked being fucked by someone seven years her senior, and how hot it was that he was fucking her, he felt her orgasm roll through her, and as he moaned as her cunt clamped down on him, he saw white to begin seeping out from her cunt. He nearly lost it there. She was a squirter. He had to break.

He knew that for this last one, he couldn't hold out any longer in this young girl's sweet, tight, warm cunt. The King needed to sow his seed, and he needed it now. He picked up the pace this time, slamming his balls against her and enjoying the sound of their bodies crashing together and apart. He angled his body differently to be able to pump fast, and immediately the concubine below him began to moan and gasp, her cries no longer muffled by the pillow, but instead clear and guttural, pure primal lust. Her cunt began to tighten around him once again, and she lifted her head back and screamed as a burst of white, thick liquid exploded from her cunt and back towards him.

The white squirt landed across him, all over his dick and pubic hairs and all over her thighs and ass, with still more seeping out. The King began to feel the sensation of holding back fading, this last sight about to let him release his load. But the more he humped her, the more came out. It was continuous, squirting and squirting more white liquid each time he plunged into her. She never stopped screaming, but he noticed the words, "give me your seed." With white liquid spurting from her cunt, he went crazy, fucking her as hard as he could, making her entire body jiggle and then finally, her voice raised again and she screamed wantonly, her cunt exploding with her largest amount of white liquid yet, covering her entire ass, thighs, and cunt white, and exploding back on the King so that it covered his waist and even some of his member. Her pussy clamped down and began to milk his cock, and he let go, his load exploding out of him and into her tight, young vagina. She milked him until every last drop of his cum was gone, and he collapsed, spent.

She fell next to him, the man who took her virginity, and just breathed. When she was well enough to stand up, her King helped her from the bed and kissed her lightly on the cheek, thanking her for the amazing night, gave her the dress she arrived in, and found an escort to take her back to the harem. As Isolde soaked in the copper tub again and told the girls who gathered around her how the night with the King went, she thought to herself, Yes, I could get to like it here.

12