The Yuki-Onna's Milk

Story Info
A gentle yuki-onna's hospitality becomes much more.
5.5k words
4.81
34.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uniracer
Uniracer
113 Followers

Content spoilers: This story contains fetish material involving breasts growing past normally-expected human sizes, gratuitous lactation and just a bit of ice. Enjoy!

*****

Eri had been walking for hours.

It had started with a simple walk on one of the trails running along the mountain resort. Then, when she ran out of trail, she simply kept going, in spite of the signs warning her.

She and Sayuri had had a fight, and not the first. This trip had been a desperate attempt to recapture the magic of their early time together. And yet, words had been exchanged that couldn't be taken back. To say their relationship was unsalvageable now was an understatement.

And now, Eri only wanted to get away from everything, to clear her head. To get lost amidst the falling snow. She was shivering even under her warm coat, but she didn't care. All she had to do was put one foot in front of another. That was what explorers did in extreme cold, right? Never mind that she had no actual destination in mind.

She was dizzy, wavering. In fact, she felt she was starting to lose consciousness. Good. But amidst the snowy trees, she saw a white shape moving. It looked like a person. This far away from the trail? Was she starting to lose her mind too?

Also good.

There was definitely someone, somehow slowly gliding towards Eri, unimpeded by the glacial wind or the foot of already-accumulated snow. She was dressed all in white, and her skin was so pale that all Eri could properly see amidst the falling snow was the woman's hair. Long, straight, black- no, rather a dark shade of blue, and flowing so long in the wind, it seemed to go on without end-

Eri collapsed into her arms.

***********

She came to in a bed, groggy. How long had she been sleeping? She opened her eyes slowly, taking a moment to adjust. The only light in the room was a small electric lamp near her bedside, angled away from her. There was someone sitting next to it, reading a book.

It was the woman who had saved her.

She hadn't noticed the Eri stirring yet. She examined the pale woman with half-lidded eyes. Her body was partly turned away from her, but Eri could make out her unmistakable blue hair, seemingly shimmering in the dim light with the slightest move. Her clothes were white indeed, but strangely archaic. She was wearing a very simple but elegant kimono, one almost the same tone as her immaculate skin. In Eri's state, it was hard to tell where the clothes and skin began and ended.

The woman turned to look at Eri. Her features were sharp, as if sculpted, a veritable work of art. Compared to plain, short-haired Eri, the contrast was stark. The woman's eyes widened and a relieved smile spread across blue lips, of a color just a shade lighter than her hair.

Eri hadn't immediately noticed another outstanding feature, her eye was now inexorably drawn to it. The woman's kimono bared more than a little cleavage. In fact, Eri's mind immediately chalked it up to her hazy state or a trick of the light, but it was all too real.

Her savior's chest was, honestly, a little over the top. The woman's teardrop-shaped breasts were easily as large as volleyballs, and her kimono, despite being worn fairly tight, still bared close to their entire upper half. And if Eri had fallen into her arms before, this must have meant...

Her face went red. The woman spoke up, unheeding.

"Oh, you're awake. I'm so glad you're okay." She spoke in a gentle, soothing voice. "Here," she said, "drink this." She took a cup from the nightstand and offered it to Eri. The younger woman reached for it. When she took it, her fingers brushed against the woman's slender ones. They were ice cold.

Eri gasped. Something clicked in her head. The woman's smile turned sadder, rueful.

"Ah, you must have figured out what I am, right?"

Yuki-onna.

Literally "snow woman". A yokai Eri had heard stories about since she was a child. They were the spirits, often malevolent, of women who had died in the cold. Driven mad by their trauma and grief, they would then kill men by freezing them to death, or burying them in snow by luring them with a fake child.

But not all their interactions with humans were hostile. One story told the tale of a yuki-onna whose peaceful visit to an inn ended with her turning into snowflakes and leaving with the wind. One even married a man, hiding her true nature until, tragically, she was forced to take a hot bath and dissolved into countless icicles.

But who was this woman? A killer or an innocent? She had saved Eri, when killing her would have been so easy, but why?

Eri looked down at her cup and sniffed it. It looked and smelled like... milk? She looked back at the yuki-onna. "What's this?"

"That's my milk," she explained, not dwelling on the strangeness of it. "I have to apologize. I live so far out here, I don't have any medicine for you. All I have is my powers. Drinking this can help you resist the cold."

Eri found this too good to be true. "What's the catch?"

The yuki-onna tilted her head slightly, her smile still apologetic. "You'll have more trouble with heat. It's a bit of a curse, I know."

Eri sniffed again, for good measure. Then came another question: "Why haven't I heard this... milk thing in stories before?"

The yuki-onna lifted a wide-sleeved hand to stifle a tiny giggle. "It doesn't come up very often."

But gears were still turning in Eri's mind. She had been on the verge of death before. But now she was much more comfortable, despite a lack of medicine. Did this mean...

"Did you already give some to me?" Eri asked.

The yuki-onna nodded, sadly.

"That was all I could do. You would have died otherwise. I'm sorry."

Eri's brow furrowed deeply. So she had been force-fed breast milk by a yokai? "And what if... I didn't want this?" Her hand was trembling. A few drops of milk spilled out of the cup. Bitter memories of Sayuri were coming back to her unbidden. The wound was still raw.

"What if I WANTED to be LEFT IN THE SNOW?" Eri raised her voice with more energy than she expected, and suddenly flung the cup away into the dark. Somewhere, it hit something and shattered. The moment she heard that sound, Eri already regretted it.

The yuki-onna looked distraught, her gaze avoiding Eri's. She crossed her arms under her chest, fidgeting.

"You mean to say... The one time I try to save someone, to save you... You don't even want it?" She seemed on the verge of tears.

Eri bit her lip. Her heart sank. The woman seemed sincere, and milk oddities aside, she had been very hospitable for a terrible monster. Eri raised her hands and waved them dismissively.

"No, no, it's fine! I just... I shouldn't have said that. I'm working through some shit right now and... I'm sorry."

She shook her head and rubbed her hand along her forearm. Just then, she noticed something. Her skin was still cold. Not as much as the yuki-onna's, but still more than she expected after spending time in this warm bed.

Or... was it warm? That had been her mistake. She had felt comfortable and simply assumed it was warm. But as she shook herself out of her grogginess, it dawned on her. The room wasn't heated at all. From what she could glimpse of the wall behind the yuki-onna, this was some sort of log cabin, cold enough for some of the inside to have frosted over long ago. Eri had even failed to notice the air misting over when she exhaled. So that had been the effect of the yuki-onna's milk...

The yuki-onna stared at Eri, silent and unblinking. She seemed wary of Eri shouting again. Just then, Eri shivered. She may have been comfortable enough in the cold, but it was catching up to her. She broke the silence.

"Do you... Do you think you could prepare another cup for me?"

The yuki-onna's eyes widened and her smile returned, though it was just as sad as before.

"I... That was actually my last intact cup. I've had anger management problems before." Eri found it hard to believe. She went on. "I could sculpt another one out of ice, but it would take a minute. Or... If you'd rather not wait... I wouldn't mind if you, um..." She looked down and lifted up one of her enormous breasts with her slender-fingered hand. "...took it straight from the source."

Eri blushed and stammered, but the yuki-onna unhesitantly pulled back a fold of her kimono, letting her breast spill free. Its skin was as unearthly pale as the rest of her, while her large, already-erect nipple was a light shade of blue. The yuki-onna gave her breast a little squeeze, and white milk beaded invitingly.

Eri stared, unsure if she was transfixed or dumbfounded. The yuki-onna spoke up.

"My name is Yukiko, by the way."

Eri couldn't help but have a nervous smile. "Isn't that a bit on the nose?" Yukiko smiled back

"I know. But I didn't choose it."

"...I'm Eri."

The moment she finished saying her name, Eri practically lunged for the exposed breast. Yukiko let out an excited little yelp as Eri's tongue caressed her nipple. A chill ran down Eri's spine as the apparition's ice-cold skin met her lips. Yet, the moment her tongue lapped up its first drop of milk, her discomfort turned to relief.

She began to suckle more eagerly, while Yukiko cooed and squirmed. She smiled down on Eri, lifting a hand to rest against the curve of her neck. The younger woman drank eagerly, feeling the cold spread through her. She shifted in the bed, pressing up closer against Yukiko's body. It had been a bit of a reflex, as everything besides the snowy woman was increasingly feeling annoyingly warm, but Yukiko didn't seem to mind.

After a moment, however, she spoke up again.

"Eri, you should stop."

Eri did as instructed and slowly pulled away, slightly disappointed. Yukiko was still smiling, however. Her cheeks were even a light shade of blue. Was she blushing?

"It's not... I only mean, if you drink too much, you'll become... well, a yuki-onna."

"Oh, right... And that would miss the point of your rescue, right?"

Yukiko smiled more broadly. "Exactly. But... look, I, I didn't... NOT enjoy this. Do you think we could, I mean... I haven't been with someone in so, so long." She looked away, that blue tint returning to her cheeks.

Eri had a tiny laugh. She wanted nothing more in the world right now than to press her body against Yukiko's, especially as it seemed the best way to forget She-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named.

"Just promise me you won't freeze me to death, or drink my blood or anything," she said, with a tiny, nervous smile.

"Promise," Yukiko said, throwing her hands back and letting her kimono slip away in a single, unnaturally sudden motion. In the blink of an eye, it had crumbled away, and Yukiko was wearing nothing underneath. There wasn't a trace of hair on her smooth, snowy skin, aside from the tiny, dark blue bush of her sex. Her hips were wide, as well, more than the kimono had led Eri to guess, though the woman's outrageous hourglass shape was still biased in favor of her chest.

But before Eri could get any more of a closer look, Yukiko had already joined her under the sheets. Eri gasped and shivered as a rush of cool air briefly billowed through the sheets, but rather than shrink away, she sank down further to press against Yukiko, who gasped back. The two fumbled a bit, especially as Eri tried to navigate around the rare proportions of Yukiko's chest, but their lips soon met one another's.

Yukiko tasted of ice. Unsurprisingly, Eri thought. Yukiko's lips and her tongue were smooth and slippery, and cold enough to freeze a normal human, but the sensation was only pleasantly novel to Eri.

The two kissed for a long while. Yukiko was the most eager of the two, despite Eri's current fuck-it state of mind. They only separated when it became clear that removing Eri's clothes would require undivided attention. But soon the task was done, and the sheets had fallen by the wayside in the process. No matter, as Yukiko's seemingly endless hair fanned out over the proceedings.

Soon Yukiko was putting her chilling tongue to work licking Eri's folds. The young woman shivered and squirmed, and soon she was screaming as Yukiko's slender fingers joined the mix.

Yukiko must have been anticipating a moment like this for a very long time, Eri realized. Even malicious spirits get lonely. But her mind's most coherent thoughts clouded over as Yukiko continued to lap and lap, sending chills coursing through Eri every single time.

She shrieked in orgasm. It wouldn't be the last time.

***********

"By the way, I was wondering..." Eri asked.

"Hmmm?"

Morning light had flooded the frost-filled log cabin, and the two were snuggled up against one another, with Eri's head resting on Yukiko's bosom. Eri had slept a bit, though she wasn't sure Yukiko even needed to. They had been chatting for about an hour already. Eri had told Yukiko of her vacation with Sayuri, and how it had turned out. Yukiko had then revealed that she had died only back in the 1960s, and was once a school teacher, which Eri was studying to become.

"When you were still alive, were you always so, um... beautiful?"

Yukiko had a tiny laugh. She took Eri's hand and rested it on her breast.

"Beautiful, hm? You mean busty? Long-haired? Not quite."

Yukiko's hand left Eri's and continued along to her solar plexus. She pressed into it and lifted her hand, leaving a deep fingers-shaped imprint.

"I'm made of snow and... some sort of spirit material."

"Ectoplasm?"

"Probably. But I like 'spirit material' better. The point is, the spirit material has my former physical body's rough form, but the snow I can shape however I want. So... I had a little fun."

She wiped away the imprint, returning her skin to its smooth perfection.

"Do you like them?" she smiled, seeming on the verge of going into a gigglefit as she gently pressed her breasts together.

"Yeah," Eri said, marvelling a bit. "It's... Breasts that size aren't for everyone, but I..." She bit her lip. "I actually do like the really, really big sizes."

"Good. As a matter of fact, I have another little trick, do you want to see it...?"

"Go on..." Eri said, slowly.

Yukiko waved a hand, gesturing for Eri to give her a little space as she sat up. Suddenly, the door was blown open by a sudden icy wind. A blizzard poured into the cabin, yet the yuki-onna seemed undisturbed, smiling as Eri shifted, unsure what to expect.

Yukiko took a deep breath, one that went on for much longer than Eri expected. Yukiko drew in the gust of wind from outside and all the snow within, packing it all within her blue lips. As Yukiko did, she massaged her breasts, which had visibly become more malleable and spilled outward, gaining a cupsize with each second.

And then, just as suddenly as it had started, the storm stopped. Yukiko, done inhaling, licked her lips with a satisfied smile. She crossed her arms, lifting her now football helmet-sized breasts.

Eri stared. Yes, she was definitely transfixed. This was beyond weird... but she was into it.

"Ta-da~" Yukiko said.

"This would have been a neat trick to use last night," Eri decided, still staring.

Yukiko shifted, putting her arms around Eri. "If you want, we could..."

"NO!" Eri blurted out and pulled away, startling even herself. "I just... No, I mean, don't take it wrong, you've been good to me. You've been GREAT to me. But I don't... I don't want to rebound, you know? This is all so, so weird, AND- I don't mind that it's weird? You're a yokai and that's great. But I don't want to make hasty decisions, either, if that makes any sense?"

Yukiko looked away, disappointed. Eri leaned in to kiss her icy cheek.

"I'm sorry. I know you must be lonely around here. But what I need is just a bit more time alone, for now. At the very least I want us to be friends. I really do."

Yukiko perked up. She seemed on the verge of tears once more. "Really?"

"Yeah." Eri nodded. "Tell you what. I have a long weekend coming up in a few weeks. If you give me some directions or even... a map, or a magic compass or something, I'll come back to hang out with you then. Okay?"

Yukiko nodded slowly and leaned in. The two women hugged one another tightly.

With Yukiko's help, Eri found her way back to the resort. Unfortunately, Yukiko lacked a magic compass, but she did have a map and an uncannily detailed knowledge of the area. It seemed the path Eri had taken to get there was surprisingly winding. Even without Yukiko's presence, it seemed unlikely someone would ever stumble upon the cabin by accident.

When Eri finally returned to the hotel room she had rented with Sayuri, she found her now-ex had already left. She hadn't even been there to know about Eri's disappearance. No one had gone to look for her. The thought was grim, but on the other hand, it was a relief. That way, she didn't have to make up a story about how she'd spent the last twenty-four hours.

She slumped on her empty bed, staring at the ceiling and taking stock of... well, everything. After a moment, she began to cry, softly.

***********

Weeks passed.

Eri kept her promise. At the appointed date, she returned to the cabin, following the long and winding road. She had had mixed feelings going into this moment. She was eager, but also half-expected this to finally turn into the horror stories she'd heard. A part of her thought she would find the yuki-onna greeting her with murderous, elemental fury for having the gall to come back after leaving her alone.

But no. Shortly after leaving the trail, she found Yukiko patiently waiting for her. The yuki-onna's smile was radiant, as much as her white kimono in the broad daylight, almost blinding to look at directly.

The weekend was over too soon. Of course, the two made plans to meet again.

And again. And again.

***********

Years passed.

The two of them had little way to stay in touch. Yukiko's log cabin was too far out of the way to receive mail, and cell phone reception there was spotty at best. The yuki-onna's frozen ghost fingers, it turned out, couldn't actually operate a touch screen anyway.

But they made plans to meet every so often. Yukiko was bound to the region, and so she could only wander so far away from the site of her death, meaning Eri had to be the one to come to her. This meant a long trip and a nontrivial amount of planning each time, but she honored the agreements.

Eri became a teacher after a few years, which meant she had few chances to spend time away from the city outside of summer vacation. This was when she had the most time to go visit Yukiko, and she made sure to spend a full month in her company.

All the better, too. The effect of the milk was permanent, and this meant the sweltering summer were unbearable for her. She had collapsed from dehydration once, early on, and learned her lesson since. Her apartment's electricity bill ran quite high due to the AC and the countless bottles of water she carried around. On the flipside, she saved on heating in the winter, never needing to turn it up besides when she had friends over, and she made an art out of buying exceptionally cheap coats, which looked warmer than they actually were in practice.

She brought books to Yukiko with each visit. The yuki-onna enjoyed every distraction, since she would otherwise be content wandering the snowy forest in lonely sorrow, day and night. This was fairly standard for a ghost, and in fact what she had spent decades doing, but she preferred a healthier, well, lifestyle. She recounted the time, in the early 2000s, when she had found the cabin- She pointedly did not mention what had happened to its former owner -and started reading the books inside. They had reminded her of her life, when before all she had thought of had been her death.

She had a son, it turned out, whom Eri had been tasked with checking in on at one point. He was now a grandfather, and looked much older than Yukiko presented herself, but he seemed happy, and even had a picture of his mother on the wall. Yukiko had been brought to tears when Eri recounted their meeting. She had proposed that she take him to meet her, but she refused. Eri didn't quite understand, but she respected the decision.

Uniracer
Uniracer
113 Followers
12