The Zamoran Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
The Morning before the Wedding.
1k words
3.76
20.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half asleep in her husband's pavilion, Ilyana Ivanova recalled yesterday morning. Just hours before her wedding to Adi; the eighteen-year-old Zamoran woke up to the arousing odor of her thirty-two-year-old mother's body.

Sweat accumulated on Tatiana's cleavage and her daughter licked the perspiration found on her bosom before breakfasting upon her breastmilk. Ilyana's suckling orifice eventually roused Tatiana from her slumber and she permitted her child to continue nursing at the expense of her other children. Fortunately, her other progeny were well past weaning age and only fed upon her bosom in order to please their parent (as well as a mutual desire to remain close to one another).

The Zamoran concubine wanted Ilyana to enjoy her last moments of maidenhood before Adi took her to the tent currently undergoing nuptial preparations. To heighten her child's enjoyment of her lactic meal; the temptress reached around and under Ilyana's callipygous derriere and massaged her lustful daughter's vulva.

Letting her lecherous hand dexterously finger her child to climax; Tatiana braced herself (as Ilyana possessed a predisposition to bite whenever she orgasmed). When the anticipated pang occurred on her right nipple, Tatiana knew that her daughter reached orgasm, as the figure she held in her arms quaked in climax.

Ilyana opened her mouth – releasing her mother from the agony of having her nipple bitten by her teeth – trying to apologize for her bad habit; but instead of receiving a scolding for her wont for biting during orgasm, she received a passionate kiss from Tatiana. The concubine wished to part with her daughter on amiable terms and not spout vitriol from her orifice, which preferred to tongue Ilyana while she still possessed the opportunity to partake of her child's many openings.

When their lips finally parted, the concubine asked her daughter:

-Is there anything I can do for you, my child?

Quickly straddling her mother's countenance, Ilyana replied:

-Can you eat my pussy, mother?

Licking her labia with gusto, Tatiana consumed the drops of vaginal dew on her pubic hair. She then skipped her labia minora and thrust her tongue into her vagina. Inside, she traced circles around her hymen, careful not to tear her maidenhead. Merely pressing her lingua through the gap in her virginal membrane elicited throes of passion that mingled agony and ecstasy. Stopping her cunnilingus to compliment Ilyana, the temptress told her daughter:

-I am glad to report that you are still a virgin, my child....

Before returning her face to her groin, she added:

-But not for long....

Attending to her inner lips, Tatiana spread her saliva around her orifice, and parted the hirsute outer labia to have better access of her vaginal vestibule. After drinking her fill of Ilyana's juices, Tatiana kissed her daughter's clitoris to bring her womb to a climactic cum. A waterfall of ejaculate came down on her mouth; with much of the viscous liquid covering her wet face. Once her tongue cleansed Ilyana's loins - lapping up a good portion of the syrupy cream that stuck to her mons veneris – she once again asked:

-What else would you like me to do, Ilyana?

Moving slightly forward to bring her anus over her mother's mouth, she answered:

-Can you also lick my ass?

Sticking her lingua into the rim of her daughter's rectum, Tatiana savored the musky scent of Ilyana's vagina as her mouth tasted the rich flavor of the bride's bottom. Roaming the circumference of her anus multiple times, Tatiana slowly transported her daughter to the peak of orgasm. Her continuous anilingus bathed Ilyana's asshole in saliva and she finally inserted her lingua into the younger Zamoran's rectal cavity as she came: her animated torso flailing uncontrollably as Tatiana anchored her by holding onto her hips.

Falling backwards on top of her mother's body, Ilyana's head rested on Tatiana's lap. She then lay on her stomach to put her head in between the older woman's thighs. While she opened her own limbs - presenting Tatiana with an intimate view of her vulva – Ilyana started lapping the juices covering her mother's cunt. When she stopped to swallow the ejaculate in her mouth, she said:

-Let me return the favor, mother....

With her child's loins in such close proximity, Tatiana also brought her lips next to the maid's vagina. Slurping the cum coming out of her daughter's hole, Tatiana drank from Ilyana's streaming orifice; growing inebriated by the consumption of her child's tasty juices.

Equally intoxicated by her mother's ejaculate, Ilyana imbibed the great quantity of vaginal fluid exiting Tatiana's orifice, feverishly sucking the juices that kept on filling her mouth. While she swallowed mouthfuls of cum, her tongue also rapidly licked Tatiana's clitoris and penetrated the concubine's passage. Ilyana quickly pulled her lingua out of her mother's orifice once she felt the older woman's birth canal pulsing in paroxysm.

Along with the rest of her body, Tatiana s pussy quivered to the orgasm coursing through her body. Realizing her daughter neared her own climax, Tatiana withdrew her face even as Ilyana pressed her sex down on the odalisque's visage. A surge of female juices quickly flowed out of the younger Zamoran's cunt - showering her mother in spray of aromatic fluid.

Turning to face her mother, Ilyana kissed Tatiana's lips; tasting her own juices on the older woman's lips. Their hands ran through the other's hair – wet with sweat and juices expelled from their vulvae. Smelling the sweet blend of aromas made the lovers lick each other's countenances as Tatiana slowly directed her child to once again suckle upon her bosom.

As her lips locked on her mother's nipple, Ilyana sucked to draw milk from Tatiana's teat. Meanwhile, her legs took their usual places and reserved those spaces favored by Tatiana as the tribades kneaded their loins into the other's thigh. The young Zamoran bride bit as she came and she heard her mother screaming when her teeth clamped down on her nipple.

But before her mouth moved to Tatiana's other nipple, a pair of calloused hands seized her; separating Ilyana from her mother's embrace. Strands of cum stretched from their parting mounds as Ilyana desperately held on to her parent. But the undeniable brawn of arms connected to those hands – bulging with masculine strength - wrenched her Tatiana and dropped her into a tub of warm water.