The Zob

Story Info
Cock Worship.
758 words
3.38
23.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michele3790
Michele3790
16 Followers

Master,

As we go to bed and you kiss me lovingly on my lips, look me in the eyes telling me you love me deeply how you need me and I am such a special girl. You lay me on your chest holding me as we talk about our day, softly touching caressing my hair and face. Relaxing with each other and getting settled in for the night. You tell me DOWN as you hold my hair. My body starts to feel heightened, aching more in anticipation as I know I can finally love and worship my Zob, sleep with him and love him as a good Zob worshipper always should.

I kiss you on the lips, and then down your chest knowing I am not allowed to rush when I'm to go to my place with my Zob. As I slowly get closer to being with my Zob I can feel my ache and need grow over taking me...as I finally lay my head on your thigh my nipples are fully erect aching, my breasts feel heavier, I can smell that musk of my Zob as I bury my nose in him which I love and it drives my need to be closer to him, to love him to be lost in my Zob, my Love.

My tabboun begins to ache even more, pounding with need of my Zob deeper in sluts aching tabboun... I can't control that need any longer... I have to make love to my Zob...I have to feel my tongue on him, kiss him with my lips all over from the tip of his beautiful head, all down his big beautiful shaft, to the bottom of the balls over and over.

I go to my Zob, place him in my mouth as he is soft. I love feeling my Zob my love grow and throb in my mouth. I lay there just enjoying my love in my mouth moving my tongue on him, nursing him. As I feel him grow more and more, my tabboun begins to ache more and deeper, slipping me further into my sub space with my Zob.

I begin to moan on my Zob, my Love telling him I need my Zob deep in my tabboun, my terma... how deep my ache and need is for my Zob to be inside of me.. But slut knows all she's allowed to do is love him orally at night. As I pull my Zob in and out of my mouth I can feel the Zob in my tabboun going in and out. This is making the slut's ache and need even worse, deeper in her tabboun. As I softly moan more and more on my Zob begging him to use me, and all I hear is that's a good girl, love your Zob. Feel that ache and need to love your Zob... Pushing his slut further to the edge of her deep sub space with her Zob.

Master is letting the slut build her ache, making that need go deeper in her tabboun, from trying to rub her tabboun on Masters leg trying to make herself cum. As you take the Zob from my mouth, Hearing you tell slut to just kiss him and lick him, whisper to your Zob, love him...show your zob your dedicated to him to loving him always. NO more rubbing the tabboun on the leg slut!! Just feel the ache and need in your tabboun slut, as you softly caress my neck, talking softly to me as you do. This is where I get so lost in my sub space and into my love and worship of the Zob.

I begin to kiss and caress my Zob with my tongue and love my Zob. As I start to relax with my Zob I can feel your hand begin to caress my hair softly. As I begin to moan softly to my Zob and I kiss and lick him all over. I don't know if I am doing that for 5 min or if 2 hours goes by... all I remember is your touch on my neck and you talking to me, feeling very loved and needed by Master and my Zob and I hear you telling me I am such a good girl loving her zob like she should be, your Master loves you very much as you place the Zob in my mouth and tell me is time for slut to go to sleep, time to nurse him as you sleep.. As my Master sleeps...

Michele3790
Michele3790
16 Followers