The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 03

Story Info
Roleplay mom and son Sheila and Jamie go into porn business.
11.2k words
4.69
49.4k
86

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,876 Followers

Later that afternoon young Jamie Harding could feel that his raven haired mother was in a particularly playful mood. After their photo shoot, where his smoking hot mom not only posed naked but even masturbated openly right in front of her teenage son while he took hundreds of high definition photos, the teenage boy worried that his mother would suddenly realize how far things have gone and change her mind about the whole thing. But to his surprise the opposite was true.

The 18 year old boy was sitting out at the table outside on the patio having a late afternoon snack, while his mother came up behind him and put her arms around the teenager, rubbing his chest and making sure she pressed her big rock hard tits against his back.

"You look so serious sitting there. What are you thinking about sweetie?"

"Mom, I was just wondering how much money these latest pictures are going to make."

"Oh I know. I wonder too. What's your gut telling you?"

"Mom, I would say we would make at least $8,000 if we sent in a lot of the pictures of you naked. You are definitely the the best looking mom on that whole site and besides, the pictures are 4K resolution."

"Sweetie, I can't wait to see them tonight, but I have to ask, when I spread my...legs...could you see all the way inside..my coochie?"

"Mom, yes, the Zoomatic 4k can pick up every little detail...of everything. Those pictures are going to bring big bucks, I'm sure."

"Sweetie, I have found out by now that you're quite the expert on...sexy moms. Did you get hard when you saw all the way inside me?"

"Mom, what do you think? Shit, I'm 18 and horny all the time. And the hottest woman in the state of Florida just spread her legs for me so the I could see all the way inside. I could tell you were so...wet down there. You must have been just as excited as I was."

"Sweetie, so you think that those pics will make us at least $8,000?"

"Definitely. And mom, if we include the others, where you..."

"You mean, the pictures where hot mom...Sheila...masturbated, thinking about her son's cock... remember it's role play son Jamie's cock. Why wouldn't we include those too? I mean it is a fantasy site, right? I mean shouldn't we play along with the incest fantasy?"

"Mom, if we include everything we'll make at least $12,000. I'm sure."

"Twelve thousand dollars sounds good to me sweetie! Don't spoil your dinner. Let's eat early then we have a couple hours to go over the pictures before we send them in."

The horny teenager was relieved that his smoking hot brunette mother had no second thoughts about posing naked and even masturbating right in front of him.

"Sweetie, before dinner you better, well, you know, do your thing. That way we can go over those pictures without, all the distractions. I guess we'll see how these pictures sell, but if they do really well, then we maybe Jamie and Sheila may have to step up their game."

The oversexed teenager couldn't believe what he just heard! What does step up their game mean? Shit, he better go upstairs and beat his meat like his sexy mother just told him to!

The next morning, Sharon Harding was at the computer, typing away. She had already answered another 57 emails and was working on a caption for the latest photo shoot. Mother and son had been up until after midnight going over all the photos from yesterday. They had agreed on over 160 pictures from the shoot to send to the hot mom website.

"Morning sweetie!"

"Good morning mom, are you answering more emails?"

"Sweetie, I'm already done with that. I'm keeping everyone's email addresses, so we have a mailing list. That way we can send out a blanket email and tell them we have a new shoot online. I have over 150 so far, and counting."

"Mom, I'm impressed. It seems you are thinking about everything."

"Thanks sweetie. The businesslike part of me actually came from your father. It is one thing that I am glad I got from him, except of course my big hunk of a son. I think if we want to make a lot of money we have to approach this...like a business."

"Makes sense mom. Have you thought about writing a caption for the latest photo shoot?"

"Yes I'm just starting on it right now. Here's a rough draft. How's this?''

"My darling son Jamie loved the pictures he took yesterday on the yoga mat. I knew he loved them because I could hear my 18 year old boy masturbating in his room that night, calling for his mother as he stroked his cock in his bedroom. I loved showing my son my firm round fake titties, but to be honest I wasn't happy with any tan lines. I was disappointed that I didn't look perfect for my darling son."

"Mom,that's hot."

"Yesterday at the pool I took my string bikini off, getting totally aroused that my darling teenage son Jamie could see his mother's big tits, long tapering legs and tight little pussy and ass. As I rubbed the tanning oil over my naked body, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that my boy Jamie was rubbing the oil on me. His big teenage cock was sticking out from his shorts as he snapped he pictures of my dripping wet cunt. I lost all sense of reality. I had to show him my tight little asshole."

"Mom, that will drive our customers crazy!"

"I wanted to see his cock so bad I couldn't stand it! I actually lost control and had to...masturbate right in front of him! I know he likes watching his sexy mother like this. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm so horny right now I can't stand it!!"

Jamie just sat there, not believing what his gorgeous mother had written. Maybe, just maybe, she is into this mother son fantasy just as much as he is!

"Sweetie, how does that sound?"

"Mom!! Jeesus, that's so hot I almost have to run upstairs and..."

"Okay sweetie. We have a ton of pictures and a hot caption, let's send it in..."

Hot mom Sharon Harding hits the send button. Soon to be 18 year old Jamie just hopes that these pictures are a huge hit, because his sexy mother told him yesterday that if they are, they may have to step up their game. He tried to imagine what that meant.

"You know sweetie, tomorrow is your 18th birthday. I'm going to the mall and do some shopping."

"Mom, you already got me a present for my 18th birthday. You've already done enough. All I really wanted was that camera."

"I know sweetie, but you're only going to have one 18th birthday in your life. I want to make sure your birthday is special."

Sharon went to the mall and spent about three hours at the mall, picking out some new sexy things to wear around the house. Then off to the lingerie store, purchasing a couple racy nighties and a couple pairs of stiletto heels she had her eye on for quite awhile. Sharon had thought what the hell, if she was making a lot of money selling pictures, why not splurge a little.

The smoking hot 37 year old milf then stopped off at the camera store and bought something that her teenage son had mentioned that he wanted to go along with his camera. Sharon had hoped that young Andy the sales boy was working today, but it was his day off. Too bad, as Sharon would have liked to really turn his buttons again, watch him squirm, and see what kind of discount she could have scored.

That evening Sharon and her teenage son watched a detective movie on Netflix, with Jamie's favorite actress Megan Fox. The actress was a brunette lady who happened to be around his mother's age. The gorgeous long legged brunette had been told on more than one occasion that she and Megan Fox could have been identical twins. Sharon wondered if that happened to be a coincidence or was her young son was just hooked on older brunette women.

Both mother and son said very little about the pictures they sent in. Jamie had told his mom that it takes at least 24 hours to get a good idea of how they were doing. If you checked them too early you would get either too excited or too depressed.

The movie ended with the pretty brunette detective killing the bad guy. Sharon told her teenage son she was going to turn in. Young Jamie Harding was a bit disappointed that his sexy 37 year old mother hadn't asked him to cuddle with her. Maybe his mother is starting to realize that they have taken this thing too far and had better stop before something happens that she would really regret later on.

"Good night mom."

"Good night sweetie. We have a big day tomorrow. First we have to see how our pictures are selling. Then we get to celebrate your 18th birthday. I do have a couple little surprises in store for you, sweetie."

A couple surprises? What could that mean?

The next morning the youngster woke up and heard his mother down at the kitchen table, typing away at the keyboard. As he came into the kitchen he is shocked by what his mother is wearing. His mother was wearing a very sexy pink hot teddy and a pair of hot pink panties. The teenager could see thru the silky material, giving the teenager a perfect view of her huge round melons. The tiny panties barely hid the mound of her pussy. Even though he had seen his gorgeous completely naked yesterday the teenager's 18 year old cock started to stiffen.

"Good morning sweetie, happy 18th birthday!"

Sharon Harding stood up so that her son could get a good view of his mother's new nightie. She turned slowly around so that her teenage son could get a good view of his mother's long tanned legs and rock hard ass cheeks.

"Sweetie, I just thought that since you're 18 now, that your mother should start wearing things a bit more...fun. I hope you like...? I bought this just for you sweetie."

"Mom, you look...incredible."

"Sweetie, I was just sending out some more emails. We now have over 270 on our mailing list, and getting more by the hour."

"Mom, have you...checked...?"

"No, sweetie, I thought we should check it out together. That way we will either be excited as hell or disappointed as hell."

The smoking hot mother clicks on her page at the hot mom website. Sharon Harding and her 18 year old son are shocked by what they saw. The photo shoot had 1396 downloads at $14.00 each! Their cut of the sales meant that they had made almost $10,000 so far. And it's been online not quite 24 hours! The other two photo sets are still selling as well. So far they have made over $27,000!

"Mom!! Look at that! Mom, you are...burning up the internet!"

"Sweetie, come here and give your mother a big kiss..."

The birthday boy gives his sexy mother a kiss. Sharon puts her hand behind the teenager's head and slips her tongue inside her son's mouth.

"MMMMM! Yummy!! You taste...good sweetie. You know, you're a young man now, so it's fine with me if you want to kiss me like that."

The teenager noticed that his mother had put some vanilla smelling lotion on her long tanned legs and chest. She smelled as good as she looked.

"Mom, what do most of the emails say?"

"Sweetie, most of them want the son Jamie to fuck his hot mom Sheila. Some want Sheila to suck his cock, some don't care. One guy from the middle East is willing to pay big bucks to watch Jamie fuck his mom in the ass. But 99 percent of them say that the son Jamie should be in the next set of pictures."

Young Jamie Harding was a bit shy to ask his mother what should they do next. What does she have in mind? Or have they taken this fantasy as far as she's comfortable with it?

"Sweetie, what do you think...? I mean we are making a lot of money here. If we keep going it means that we can stay in this house and we don't have to move into a crappy little apartment. Are you comfortable...with going on?"

"Mom, I am up for whatever you are. I mean we said the other day we are in this together."

"Sweetie, before I went to sleep last night I was actually online to a site called Literotica. People write fictional sex stories and send them in. I read one where the dark haired mother watched her son in the shower masturbating. Then she went to her bedroom and used her dildo on herself while he stood in the doorway and watched."

"Mom, you mean, you would watch me...jack off in the shower, then I watch you dildo yourself?"

"Yes, basically that's the scenario I'm thinking about. But hot mom Sheila and her son Jamie would add their own touch to it. Sweetie, if we do this then I have to become role play mom Sheila and you have to be role play son Jamie."

Shit! Does the teenager's mother want to watch him, beat his meat in the shower, then he goes to her bedroom and watch his mother fuck herself with a dildo? Is he hearing things?

"Sweetie, lets have some bacon and eggs and some coffee. Then we can talk about if we really want to do this."

"Sure mom, I'm hungry."

At breakfast mother and son talked about their photo shoots so far and how much money they could possibly make if they made one like she had suggested. Jamie figured out they should get way over $10,000 from some masturbation pictures. But there's one thing that might not work.

"Mom, the guys out there on the internet, they really don't want to watch the son...masturbating. Only gay sites would want that sort of thing."

"Okay I have an idea. We can work around that."

"Mom, do you mean...you want to...shoot some pictures now?"

"Sweetie, why not? We have nothing to do today. I have some ideas."

"Okay mom, I will get the camera."

"Okay sweetie."

In the bedroom, the birthday boy starts taking pictures while his mother puts on a sexy pair of stiletto heels and rubs lotion on her long tanned legs and over her huge fake boobs. The camera picks up a great view of Sharon's fake 36dds through the see thru top. She combs her hair and applies a fresh coat of lipstick. In her 5 inch stiletto heels Sharon, or role play mom Sheila, 37 year old raven haired milf, stands almost 6'4".

"Sweetie, I'm trying to look like hot mom Sheila is nervous. She's nervous as hell, but she's excited as hell too."

"Got it mom! Yes, now a big breath in then out...good! Mom, you look like you are nervous. Now mom, turn around, make sure that your ass looks good in the mirror. Yes!! Okay mom, now what?"

"Okay sweetie, now head downstairs and sit on the couch like you are watching TV."

The horny teenager sits in the living room not believing his good luck! If this photo shoot goes like his mother had said, soon he will get a good closeup view of his sexy 37 year old mother fucking herself with a dildo!

Young Jamie is sitting on the couch. His hard body 37 year old milf mother walks into her room carrying a birthday cake and a gift wrapped box. Her long tanned legs looked incredible in her 5 inch stilettos.

"Okay sweetie, hot mom Sheila gives the birthday boy his cake. Give me the camera while you blow out the candles. Good sweetie...now open the box...yes. You like it sweetie?"

Jamie's mother Sharon had given him the high tech Bose microphone to match his new 4K camera. The owner of the store did not give Sharon the discount like the young teenage sales clerk had given her a few days ago. She hoped that the cute teenage boy did not get into trouble for giving her such a great discount on the camera.

"Mom! Yes, it's exactly the one we need, I mean...I wanted."

"Okay sweetie, now...a big smile. Now go ahead and sit down and put the camera on the tripod and we'll get some pictures of me, I mean Sheila modeling her new sexy outfit for you, I mean her son Jamie. Sweetie, you just sit there and nod approvingly like you like hot mom Sheila's new sexy outfit."

The camera is on auto, meaning a picture every 5 seconds. Sharon, now in porn star mode as Sheila, models the sexy outfit for Jamie's 18th birthday, then putting one of her feet in his lap. Jamie tries to assume the character of role play son Jamie. He smiles and nods yes like he loves his mother Sheila's new heels.

"Mom, I'm getting hard...do we want the camera to pick that up?"

"Yes sweetie, Jamie's cock is hard, and mother Sheila loves it. Let me get in for a closer view."

Sharon goes in for a closeup view of her son's hard cock trapped in his boxer shorts. The gorgeous long legged mother is loving the role play scenario of being hot mom Sheila! Hot mom Sheila smiles and licks her lips at the teenager's hard cock. After some really sexy shots of young Jamie staring at his smoking hot mom, Sharon puts the camera back on the tripod.

"See, sweetie, hot mom Sheila wanted to look fantastic for her boy's 18th birthday. Now Sheila can't take her eyes off Jamie's dick sticking up in his shorts."

The smoking hot long legged mother sits down next to her son. The see thru nightie does nothing to hide her big round tits from her teenage boy. The camera keeps clicking.

"Now, sweetie, Sheila gives Jamie a big kiss for his birthday. Go ahead and let your hand graze my tit...yes! Now sweetie, go ahead and lay down, let your head lay in my lap. Good now sweetie, I'll spread my legs a tit, now sweetie, look straight up at your mother Sheila's big tits. Yes...I think these are gonna turn out great! Now...let me put my hand in your lap while we both concentrate on the TV..."

Shit! The poor teenager's cock was ready to explode as his role play mother felt his hard cock through his boxer shorts! Sheila tells her son Jamie to take a shower.

"Okay sweetie, now it's time for bed, but first Jamie has to shower. Give me the camera, and I will take a couple pictures through the shower glass...now turn around...that's great sweetie, Now go ahead and stroke your cock, like you are thinking about me...I mean your mother Sheila...yes, now I will put the camera on a tripod."

The semi opaque glass on the shower actually works perfect. There is definitely someone in there jacking off but it's not clear who. With the camera on the tripod, Sheila opens the shower door to peek at her son Jamie.

"Okay sweetie, go ahead and stroke your cock...yes!! Actually the steam hides a lot of it. Now, let me point the camera at myself...yes...now, hot mom Sheila is so excited watching her son masturbate that she has to put her hand down her panties...now sweetie, Jamie doesn't know that his mother is watching him...now...sweetie, go ahead and cum...have a nice big cum for your mother...I mean Sheila..."

"UUUUUHHHHHHH YESSSS!! MOMMMM!! YES!!"

Sharon Harding, 37 year old smoking hot divorced mother, watched intently as her role play son Jamie shot a huge load of teenage cock juice into the steamy air. The jet of thick white jizz hit the wall of the shower, then running slowly down the shower walls.

"Sweetie, good boy! You had a nice big cum for me, I mean your mother Sheila."

The 18 year old teenager wasn't sure if he could go through with jacking off in front of a camera, but his smoking hot mother talked him through it. Maybe, mom wants more...later on...

"Okay sweetie, next scene. This one I am in bed...you hear me...using my new dildo. I got so excited watching you..I have to dildo myself, thinking about your... hard young cock. Oops I mean my role play son Jamie's hard young cock, sorry sweetie. You watch at the door, then slowly walk in so I don't hear...then as I orgasm I see you there...I am shocked, then I am excited that you watched me."

"Okay sweetie, now, put the camera on the tripod, and slowly walk into my room, like you're on tip toes...good. You heard your mother screaming for her son Jamie and you had to see if anything was wrong. Then you saw your mother masturbating like crazy. You don't want your mother to hear you come into the room. Now sweetie, get the camera and get pictures of hot mom Sheila..."

The horny teenager is taking pictures of his smoking hot 37 year old long legged tanned mother on the bed on all fours, fucking herself with her dildo. This is the best 18th birthday he can ever imagine!

"Sweetie, to make the pictures more...realistic, I'm gonna dildo myself for my teenage boy Jamie until I cum...Go ahead and get some closeups...while I work the dildo in and out..."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,876 Followers