The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother and son spend ten days at a posh resort in the Keys.
9.4k words
4.65
41.1k
54

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

As the Zoomatic 4k did its thing Sheila Lovecock looked around to make sure that her son Jamie wasn't around. She grabbed the pair of her son's jockey shorts from yesterday out of the clothes hamper and put them up to her face, inhaling the aroma of her teenage son's boyish dried sweat and teenage spunk. Today was laundry day and the gorgeous brunette milf figured to have a little fun as long as her teenage son wasn't nearby.

"MMMMMMFFFFF!! Ohhhh Jamie!! Where are you? Mommy needs her boy...!"

The horny divorcee breathed deep, inhaling the aroma of her son. Her tongue licked the crotch of yesterday's underwear, tasting the essence of her teenage boy. The sex crazed mother crazy with incestuous lust.

Jamie adjusted the settings on the camera and stood there watching the spectacle of his mother playing out the wild scene in front of him. Today mother and son are shooting their 7th video for their website. The Zoomatic 4k captured every lust filled detail in stunning high definition. In a few minutes Jamie knew it would be his time to assume the role of teenage porn star Jamie Hardman and enter the scene, but the 18 year old boy stood there and was blown away by the sight of his lovely raven haired mother right in front of him.

As the Zoomatic silently filmed everything the smoking hot brunette beauty slowly pulled down her shorts and panties, her beautiful face still glued to her son's used jockey shorts. She held the sweat filled jockeys to her face while the other hand got busy and played with her horny cunt. Her tight mommy hole was dripping wet from lust. She rubbed her clit hard, humping her hips against the hand, desperately trying to get off.

With the shorts and panties around her ankles, the gorgeous mother almost lost her balance and grabbed the washing machine so she wouldn't fall over. Her tongue as desperately trying to taste the essence of her teenage son.

"MMMMMFFFFFF!! JAMIEEE!! WHERE IS MY BIG BOY??? MOMMY'S SO...FUCKKKINNN HORNY!!

Sheila leaned against the washing machine. the machine shaking as her hands dug deeper into her sex starved hole. Soon the whole laundry room was filled with animal lust.

With the camera on, the horny boy knew it was finally time to become Jamie Hardman.

Mother and son had talked at breakfast how this scene would play out, and it was time for Jamie to accidentally walk into the house, enter the laundry room and fuck his mother. The teenager set the camera into the perfect position as his mother continued masturbating.

"Mom? Where are you mom? MOM!! MY GODDD!"

The horny boy walked into the laundry room and over to his mother who is braced against the washing machine. Her face still buried in yesterdays underwear, her shorts around her ankles, Sheila pretends not to see her son standing right next to her. She continues, burying three fingers inside her dripping cunt.

"OOOOOOHHHH JAMIEEE! MOMMY NEEDS YOURRR BIG FUCKKKINNN DICKKKK! FUCK MEEEE!!"

"MOM? MOM???? MOM!!"

In full role playing mode, Sheila Lovecock pretends to finally see her teenage son standing there right next to her. At first she is startled, maybe a bit embarrassed to have her 18 yer old boy catch her in a very private moment, but the fire in her belly is just too much. Sheila doesn't care if the whole world saw her right now. Sheila cannot stop. She needs to orgasm...and it can't wait!

"OHHHH JAMIEEE!! MOMMY'S SO FUCKIN HORNY BABY!! I'M SORRY YOU CAUGHT ME LIKE THIS."

"Mom, do you want me to leave? So you can...by yourself?"

"NO BABY!! STAY HERE...MOMMY NEEDS HER BABY'S BIG FUCKINNN DICKKKKK! PLEASE!!"

"Mom? You want me to...?"

"Baby...pull em off. Mommy wants to see your big fuckin cock..."

The horny teenager slowly pulls off his shorts and his 18 year old cock is there standing at full attention for his gorgeous mother. The cock head is inflamed with boyish lust and the piss hole is oozing a precious stream of 18 year old precum.

The two of them had talked about Sheila getting to her knees and sucking her teenage son until she was rewarded with his teenage semen in her hungry mouth but mother and son know by now that things always don't go as planned.

Sometimes good old fashioned horniness takes over. After watching the spectacle of his mother for the last 15 minutes the teenager knows he can't possibly last a whole lot longer. The blowjob will have to wait for another time.

Sheila Lovecock turns her back to her son and bends over the washing machine. The horny 18 year old boy is presented with the beautiful sight of his 37 year old hard body mother's finely toned and tanned ass. The black heels help define every muscle and delicious curve in the backs of her legs. Sheila spreads her legs and Jamie gets into position behind his sexy mother.

"Hurry Baby!! Mommy needs that fucking dick! Please...don't tease me..."

The horny youngster reaches around and grabs his mother's big hard fake tits, feeling them through the sheer silk halter top. Sheila pulls her top over her head so that her son can get complete access to his mother's huge hard melons.

In perfect position Jamie pushes and in a second the huge teenage cock is enveloped in the warmth and wetness of his mother's warm slippery hole.

"JAAAMMIEEEE!! YESSSS!! IN MEEEEEE!! YES!! IN MOMMMMYYYYYYY!"

"OHHHH MOM!! FUCK YES!! I'M RIGHT HERE...MOM!!"

"OOOHHHH BABY!! YOUR FUCKIN COCKKKKK!! YES!! FUCK MOMMMYYYYY!! YES!! FUCK ME GOOD SWEETIEEEE!!"

The teenager slowly pushes his inflamed cock deep into his mother. Jamie's hands are cupping his mothers tits for leverage as he braces against his beautiful raven haired mother. Sheila is totally bent over the washing machine as the teenager starts working his teenage cock in and out of his mother's swollen hole. The camera is in perfect position to catch the lust filled scene playing out in the laundry room. This should be a great scene for their website! The washing machine bangs and shakes with the rhythm of the two incest flamed lovers.

"MOM!! YES MOM!! YES!! FUCKIN YOU MOMMMMM!!

"JAMIEEE!! FUCK MEEEEE!! HARDER!! PLEASE!! HARDERRRRRRR!!"

"MOM!! I''''CAN'T STAANDD IT!! MOM!! GOTTA...CUM MOM...GOTTA CUM IN YOU MOM..."

"YES JAMIEEE!!...CUM!! IN ME!! DEEP IN MOMMMYYYYYY!! YES!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"MOM...UUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The teenager's inflamed cock belches and spits rope after rope of teenage semen deep into his mother's welcoming belly. Her horny cunt squeezes her son's cock. The river of teenage semen bathes the walls of Sheila's horny mommy hole. As the boy's blasts of cock cream start to slow down, Sheila squeezes harder, milking every last drop of precious sperm out of her son's spent cock.

""BABYYYY!! YES JAMIEEE!! YOU CAME SO DEEP IN MEEEE! I COULD FEEL IT FILLING MY BELLY!!"

"OHHHH SHIT MOM!! UHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The teenager slowly pulls his drained teenage cock out of his mother and Sheila can feel the boy's sperm oozing out and running down her leg. The two incestuous lovers kiss and the video is over.

"Mom! I think that was a good one...I think we'll sell a lot of these."

"Did you have fun sweetie? I know I did!"

"Oh mom, hell yes it was fun. It's always fun!"

"Sweetie, do you think we have to shoot the scene over? For some different camera angles?"

Jamie and his mother Sharon have already figured out that they have to shoot these videos twice to get different camera angles, so they both know the answer.

"Mom, yes...I think this time we'll put the camera on the floor between your feet. We'll aim the camera straight up between your legs and get some good shots of my cock going in and out. "

"That's my sweetie! You have everything figured out. That's why you are the best photographer out there."

"Mom if we put the camera on the ground and aim it straight, we'll get a great shot of my nut oozing out of you when I pull out. The Asian guys really like that."

"Plus...you get to bend me over the washing machine and fuck me all over again. Sounds good to me sweetie."

"Mom, let me rest a few minutes before we..."

"Sweetie, how about I put on some hamburgers...then after lunch we can shoot the scene a second time. Do you think after lunch your friend down there will be able to shoot? The scene again?"

"Mom, yes, he'll definitely be able to shoot...again."

Sharon Lovejoy and her son can't believe the last few weeks. What started out as just a mother and son sending a few pictures to a website has turned into something much bigger than either of them would have ever imagined. Their video "Jamie loses his virginity" has become the most downloaded amateur video in history, selling over 15,000 downloads at $20 each. It seems that their customers can't wait to see what the smoking hot raven haired mother from Florida and her teenage son do next.

So far the 6 videos they have made in the last month have grossed over $500,000. Sheila Lovecock has her own Twitter Page with over 10,000 followers. It seems that mother and son have become a money making machine.

Sheila had just got home from her daily workout at the gym when she heard the doorbell ring. It was a courier delivering a couple very important documents. One of the documents was specifically addressed to Jamie Lovejoy. The teenager was up in his room editing their latest video, so Sheila signed for both documents. The hot raven haired mother was excited beyond belief! Today was the day! It was finally over. Sharon Harding, now Sheila Lovejoy and her son Jamie could finally get on with their life. Sheila had already decided what she was going to do on the day she finally got her hands on these documents. Excitedly she called and made the reservations.

"Sweetie, can you come downstairs? I have something for you."

"Okay mom, be right down."

The teenager came downstairs and his sexy mother greeted him with a huge smile.

"Sweetie, come here...put your arms around your mother and kiss me."

The boy doesn't know what it's for but any time he can put his arms around his sexy mother and kiss her it's totally fine with him! His mother seems a bit agitated. Maybe she's just in one of her moods. He kissed her and Sharon returns the kiss with more intensity than he's ever seen. Something is up.

"MMMMM!! Sweetie! I just wanted to kiss...Jamie...Lovejoy."

Sharon handed her son the official document. Her son was now officially Jamie Lovejoy. The excited mother showed her son the other document.

"Sweetie, here it is. I am now a single woman."

There was another batch of papers for Sheila making her name change to Sheila Lovejoy official once and for all. Sharon Harding, once the wife of Robert Harding, is now in the rear view mirror. Sheila put everything together in her mind. She now has a new life, new name, and a new 18 year old lover.

There was also a copy of the restraining order which Sharon Harding had put on her now ex husband. Robert Harding will never be a part of their lives anymore.

"Mom, we talked abut this. When we got the paperwork, we talked about going out and celebrate. How about we finally go out to that fancy revolving restaurant? Then we can go dancing. I promise I will try my best with the fast ones."

"Sweetie, the last few weeks we went from almost being broke and out on the street and now we are making a boatload of money. I just thought we should take a few days off and maybe go somewhere to celebrate. So I already made reservations for us."

"Go somewhere? You mean a trip?"

"Sweetie, what would you say if I told you I booked us a room at the Gulf Shores Resort in Key West?"

"Mom, I heard that place is prime but is expensive as hell. Are you sure? I mean if you booked it then...hell yes I'm up for spending a couple days with my favorite girl."

"Sweetie, I booked...the honeymoon cottage for a week. I booked it for Jamie and Sheila...Lovejoy."

"The honeymoon suite?"

"MMMMM!! Yes sweetie, And just so you now, the honeymoon suite only has one bed. Are you okay with sending a week sleeping in the same bed with your mother?"

The teenager is excited as hell! Although he has been fucking his sexy mother, pornstar Sheila Lovecock on camera, his mother still insists on the two of them sleeping in separate bedrooms. Seems she still isn't 100 percent okay with the incest thing.

"Mom? A week? In bed with you?" Mom, when do we go?"

"We're leaving tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Okay I guess I better get going on our latest video. I have a couple more hours of editing before we can put it out for sale."

"Okay sweetie, you do that. But let's have an agreement. Once we leave, no talk about our website or videos or anything. No talk about Jamie Hardman and Sheila Lovecock. That will all be here when we get back. I want this to be a week for Jamie and Sheila...Lovejoy."

"Mom, sounds good to me."

"Sweetie, you're going to spend a week in a heart shaped bed fucking the shit out of your mother...Sheila."

The teenager is totally aroused by the thought of spending a week in bed with the hottest milf in Florida. He thinks back to the night he lost his virginity. Even though he has spent the last couple weeks fucking his role play mother Sheila Lovecock there was nothing as intense as the night he spent with his real mother Sheila Lovejoy.

"Sweetie, I'm going out to get my hair and nails done. I want to look smoking hot for my favorite guy."

"Mom, you're always smoking hot. That's easy for you."

"Sweetie, I'm also gonna see...my...special barber. Your mom is going to have a special...surprise for you down there."

"Special...surprise?"

"MMMM!! Yes..special..."

The gorgeous milf was in a great mood, spending the day at the mall. She had bought a couple very sexy cocktail dresses and matching stilettos. Sheila also bought some new skimpy lingerie a couple of string bikinis. She also bought some sexy underwear and two new robes for Jamie to wear around the cottage.

At the hair salon, the stylist gave her hair a little more curl, making the 37 year old mother look 10 years younger. The horny mother had also decided to get a bikini wax, so that her little mommy hole would be totally bald form now on. She had noticed on Jamie's computer that he seemed to like women with no pubic hair, so from now on her horny mommy cunt will be totally bald for her teenage son.

Late that afternoon Sharon got home from the mall. Young Jamie Lovejoy was blown away by how good his 37 year old mother looked. All of those hours at they gym and her strict diet have made her look years younger. She could put any 30 year old to shame. And the two of them were going away for a whole week to a very posh resort in the Florida keys! Yes, the horny youngster knew that he was indeed the luckiest 18 year old in the state of Florida.

Jamie saw that his mother was carrying more than a few bags of merchandise. It looked like she had spent quite an afternoon at the mall. His curiosity got the best of him.

"Mom, whats in those bags? Are they...for our trip?"

"Yes sir they are! I have almost everything we need. Help me load them in the trunk. All you need to do is pack your good black suit and your dress shoes. I have everything else you need."

"What did you buy?"

"Sweetie, I'm going to surprise you. I have a special surprise planned every day. All I can say is that I'm going to blow you away."

"Mom...how much did you spend? I mean we aren't millionaires. We're in good shape but we don't have an endless supply of cash."

"Sweetie, don't worry...all we have to do is keep making more videos. You want to make more videos...with Sheila Lovecock?"

"Mom, you know the answer."

"Sweetie, by the way, you like my new hairstyle? I want to look smoking hot for...Jamie Lovejoy."

"Mom, you are so fucking hot...I want to..."

"MMMMM!! Sweetie, I know how horny you are. But let's wait till we get there. I promise...I'll make it up to you."

"Sure mom...by the way, I just got done editing the last video we made in the laundry room. It's up on the website and already selling pretty well."

"Sweetie, you are really getting good editing those things. I bet you could get a job in Hollywood as a cameraman or a video editor. Maybe you should think about starting your own company."

"Mom, all I want to do right now is shoot videos for my smoking hot mother."

"MMMM!! Sweetie, you know all the right things to say to your mother. Let's get a good night's sleep. We have a long drive tomorrow. I'll put the convertible top down.. I can take my top off so I can flash all the truckers when we whizz by them."

"Mom, you'd cause a bunch of wrecks. When those truckers get their eyes on your big beautiful tits, they wouldn't be able to keep their eyes on the road."

"You're right. Well then maybe we pull off at a rest stop so I can give you a blowjob in the car."

"Now mom, that sounds good to me."

"Sweetie, it's late. I'm going to turn in. Night sweetie."

"Night mom."

The horny 18 year old had trouble falling asleep. He spent half the night wondering what his drop dead gorgeous mother had planned for this week. Jamie thought long and hard about beating his meat but decided not to.

The next morning the teenager woke up and his mother was already in the kitchen making breakfast. The hard body raven haired milf wore a red pair of daisy Duke short shorts and a skimpy sheer white top. Jamie noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Her huge fake melons were almost falling out. She also wore a pair of red high heels.

"Morning sweetie, you sleep okay?"

"Mom, I had trouble falling asleep. But I slept...okay I guess."

"I know sweetie. My big boy is horny. I had trouble falling asleep too. Sweetie, your mother is horny too. I spent most of the night...thinking about how I was going to attack you once we get to the resort."

Sheila notices that her teenage son is already sporting a huge boner in his pajama bottoms. She flashes the boy a huge smile and licks her lips.

"MMMM!! Sweetie. Mommy likes what she sees. By the way, how does mommy look?"

"Mom, you look incredible. I mean you aren't wearing a bra...and those red heels..."

"Sweetie, your mother isn't bringing any bras. And I'm bringing 6 pairs of your favorite fuck me heels. I'm sure that meets with your approval..."

Mother and son piled into her convertible and sped down the highway on their way to Key West. After a couple of hours Sheila took an exit and turned right. The stunning raven haired milf seemed to be knowing exactly where she was heading.

"Mom, where are we going?"

"Sweetie, just wait a couple of minutes.. I have a surprise for you."

Sheila drove by a collection of car lots, turned right into a Mercedes dealership.

"Mom? What are we doing?"

"Sweetie, this is the guy your father and I used to get our cars from. Remember how we turned Andy's brain to mush at the camera store? Let's do it again. Don't say anything until I ask you something. Then make sure to call me...mom. Watch your mother make him squirm. One thing though, at this dealership, they know me as Sharon Harding, so play along with me."

"Sure mom."

Sheila pulls into the dealership and a young guy about 30 greeted them. All the salesmen at the dealership had voted Mrs Harding the hottest customer award.

The young salesman notices the young boy holding hands with Mrs Harding. He doesn't look to be a day over 18. Is Mrs Harding playing around?

"Uh, Hi Mrs Harding. It's nice to see you again."

"Hi Steven. Long time no see. By the way I'm not Sharon Harding anymore."

""Oh Mrs...?"

"Sheila...Lovejoy. Robert and I got a divorce."

The young salesman seemed to be all over the raven haired milf. It's been a couple of years since he's seen her but she looks better than ever. Steve had decided long ago that Mrs Harding had the finest tits and ass he ever saw in his life. And now she is...single. The young boy with her seems to be all over her. Is he...her...??

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers