The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 06

Story Info
Andy from the camera store and his mom Barbie join in.
10.6k words
4.7
31.3k
57

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,873 Followers

The two lovers bathed in the late afternoon Florida sun. As the Zoomatic 4k filmed the action on the beach, Jamie fucked his mother hard, driving his 18 year old cock deeper into his horny mother than ever before.

"JAMIEEE!! YES!! DEEPER!! IN MOMMMYYYYY!! YESSSS!! JAMIE!! MOMMMYYY WANTS A BABYYYY!!"

Sheila Lovecock lays on the pregnancy wedge, her long tanned legs wrapped around her horny son. The device raises her hips so that her son's teenage cock can penetrate deeper into his mom-lover. With the wedge, her son's incestuous seed can penetrate deeper into his mother and stay for a long time, hoping to help make her pregnant.

"MOM!! YES!! I WANT...A LITTLE BROTHER!!"

""JAMIE!! YES!! HARDER!! YES!! MOMMY'Y GONNNAA CUM!! GO AHEAD JAMIEEEE!! SHOOT IT IN MOMMMMYYYYYY!! SHOOT ITTTT!! MOMMMYYY WANTS YOUR BABBBBBYYYYYYYY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"MOM!! HERE IT CUMS!! MOM!! YES!! A BABYYYYY!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The teenager shoots a whole days worth of incestuous seed deep into his waiting mother, filling her belly with his teenage jizz. The two lovers lay there on the beach trying to catch their breath. The teenager starts climbing off his mother.

"Don't pull out Jamie. Keep your cock in mommy. I don't want to let any of it escape..."

"Shit mom, that was so fucking good. I never thought making a baby was so much fun."

"Jamie, I can feel your sperm in me further than ever before. Maybe...we just made a baby. I guess we'll know in a few weeks."

The 18 year old boy lays on top of his mother. The two lovers kiss.

"Jamie I think we should do this a few times every day, just to make sure mommy gets pregnant..."

The video ends. Jamie turns off the camera. Mother and son had decided to do several role play videos where Jamie Hardman was trying to make his sexy mother pregnant. It seems that a lot of their high paying customers in the Orient were into the mother son pregnancy scenario and were willing to pay big bucks. After lunch porn stars Sheila Lovecock and Jamie Hardman will have to shoot the whole scene from another camera angle, then the teenager will edit it so that it looks like one scene.

Luckily their honeymoon cottage wasn't rented out so Sheila and Jamie spent a few more days, shooting a half dozen videos for their website. Sheila had even hired a justice of the peace to give porn stars Sheila and Jamie a fake wedding, then mother and son spent a few days shooting a series of fake honeymoon videos.

Sheila and Jamie's marriage and wedding night videos, their first ass fuck, laundry room fuck, beach fuck, tit fuck, shower fuck and truck fuck videos were quickly considered among the finest amateur videos made. In a couple of weeks they had sold over 5000 downloads of the 6 hour series. At $40 each the series they had made another $200,000.

But the video "Sheila and Jamie make a baby" was on the fast track to have more downloads than any amateur video in history, selling almost 10,000 downloads at $25, netting them over a quarter million dollars for just one video. In a couple months mother and son had made well over a million dollars. They quickly became known as the finest amateur producers in the world.

On the home front Sheila and Jamie's life had changed big time. Jamie was now spending every night in his mother's bed. When Sheila and Jamie had their fake wedding at the resort, they had told the justice of the peace not to file the wedding papers with the state. The justice told then that he does quite a few fake weddings.

In all respects Sheila and her 18 year old son Jamie were now living as husband and wife. But technically they were not married. Sheila and Jamie had made a few more videos where Sheila Lovecock would excitedly bring home a pregnancy test When it came back negative the horny mother and son would go at it like animals. So far mother and son had made 18 videos. Mother and son, now huge porn stars, were making enough money to easily keep up with the mortgage payments on the huge house. Life right now was great.

One day Sheila and Jamie were sitting out at the pool having lunch. Sheila's cell phone rang. When she answered she could not recognize the person at the other end.

"Hi! Is this...Sharon...Harding?"

"It...used to be, but my name is Sheila Lovejoy now."

"Sorry about that. Mrs Lovejoy, you don't know me. In fact I'm very nervous talking to you. My name is Barbara White. You might remember my son Andy from the camera shop."

Sheila could never forget the young man at the camera shop. The smoking hot milf had made the young boy so flustered he probably lost his job at the camera store!

"Well, yes, I certainly remember your son Andy. He's a very nice young man."

"Mrs Lovejoy, its hard to tell a complete stranger this but I'll do my best. Mrs Lovejoy, I'm a single mom raising a 18 year old boy. Andy and I have become huge fans of you and your son. We have every one of your videos."

Sheila thought for minute. Andy, the nice kid from the camera store...and his...mom?

"Well, thank you for the compliment. We are happy you like watching us."

"Well, we actually have talked about...maybe making a couple videos of our own."

"Mrs White?"

"Please call me Barbie. Again this is hard to tell a complete stranger. Andy and I are living in the same house. One day I saw your videos on his computer. I also saw where he went to a site called Literotica and downloaded some stories by the author JoMaddox. The stories are about horny mothers and their teenage sons. I confronted him about it and found I was very turned on sexually.

"So, you and Andy...haven't yet...?"

"Well a couple weeks ago I confronted him. He denied everything at first but I told him I know about his...activity. I told him I was fine with it, and actually I have a lot of the same...desires. We actually started watching your videos together."

"You and your son? Watch? Our videos together?"

"Yes. Andy told me about the day you and your son came into the store and bought that special camera. I know for a fact that Andy thinks you are the sexiest woman in the world."

"I definitely remember Andy from the day he sold us that camera. He's a darling young man. I'm sure he is turning into quite a catch for some lucky girl."

"I'm embarrassed to tell this to a complete stranger but lately Andy and I have found we are becoming very very...attracted to each other if you know what I mean."

"So...you and Andy...are becoming...attracted to each other...sexually?"

"Yes. He has no idea I'm calling you right now., but I know it's a fantasy of his to have both of you...film us."

"So you want us...to film you?"

"Yes. I'm not sure if we would ever want to sell them, or just keep the videos for ourselves. That's what I'd like to talk to you about."

"Barbie, you and Andy...sound a lot like us a few months ago. I have an idea. How far away do you live?"

"Well we live on Beach Drive, so we are probably 20 minutes away tops."

Beach Drive is across town. The houses there start at 10 million so Sheila knows that this lady and her son Andy must have some major bucks.

"Well, why don't you come over here and we can talk awhile. I'll give you my address."

"Sheila, I already have your address. It was my ex husband who owns the camera shop. I got your name and address off the paperwork when you bought the camera."

Sheila knows now that Andy worked in the camera store for his father.

"Why don't you come over here about 3? I'll make is a pitcher of margaritas if you want. In the meantime I will talk to my son and sees what he thinks."

"Margaritas? Yes. Sounds great. Sheila, should...Andy come too? Or should it be just you and me?"

"Barbie maybe it's best that right now it's just the two of us. Let's see how things play out. But eventually yes, Andy should definitely be part of this. But you have my address, so I'll see you at 3."

Sheila hangs up. Jamie has listened to everything and is curious.

"Mom, who was that?"

"Sweetie, remember Andy from the camera store? It was his...mother. It seems she and Andy have all our videos and they have the hots for each other."

"Andy, the guy from the camera store? And his mother? Has he...fucked her yet?"

"Sweetie, it sounds like they haven't gotten that far yet. The mother Barbie told me she just got a divorce and she and Andy live alone in a big house. I guess watching our videos have made them hornier than hell for each other."

"Mom...I knew that day that Andy had the hots for you. When you talked to him he couldn't even think straight. He's just one of thousands out there who want to get into your pants."

"Sweetie, Barbie wants to talk to me...about having the two of us...film them."

"You mean...we film them fucking?"

"Yes. She's not sure if she wants to put them put for sale but yes, she wants us to film them."

"Mom, let's just think for a minute. If we film them and I spend the time editing the video...then if they sell it, we should make some money off it."

"Yes, I was thinking the same thing. We can't do it for free. I guess we'll know more after I talk to her. She's going to be over here at 3."

"Mom...will I get the chance...to check her out?"

"How about after she gets here we go out to the pool have a couple of margaritas to get her loosened up. You look outside. If she's a cutie, then come out to the pool for some sun. If she's not attractive, I will blow her off."

At 3 pm the doorbell rang. Sheila had the margaritas ready. Sheila Lovejoy answers the door and was surprised at what she saw.

"Hi...you must be Barbie! Come in."

"Uhhhh. Hi Sheila! Nice to meet you."

The newcomer seems a bit nervous.

"Let's go outside and sit by the pool. I have a pitcher of margaritas for us."

"Sounds great."

Barbara White, or Barbie, is a tiny petite beauty with jet black hair cut very short. She was wearing a very sexy pair of green shorts and a light green top. Her heels made her about 4 inches taller than her actual 5'2". The petite milf couldn't weigh 100 pounds tops. Sheila could tell that she must spend a lot of time at the gym to keep such a girlish figure. She didn't have a huge set of tits, but had a very cute face and a great smile. Sheila found she was immediately attracted to her.

"Sheila, I'm actually very nervous. I've never done anything like this before."

"Barbie, I totally understand. Let's go outside and have a couple of drinks. Hopefully that will help."

The two milfs, one almost 6 foot tall and the other one just over 5 feet tall walk out to the pool area and sit down.

"Barbie...you are...so cute. You are just...darling!"

"Thank you. I try to keep my figure. We actually have a gym at our home and I spend a lot of time working on my body."

"Well it has certainly paid off. I can see how your son...is attracted to his mother."

The two milfs make some small talk enjoying the margaritas in the bright sunshine. As Sheila pours them a refill, she feels that Barbie is loosening up a bit and is no longer nervous.

"Barbie, let's talk about why you are here. You want Jamie and I to film you and Andy...having sex?"

"Well, let me tell you a few things. Like I told you on the phone I am divorced and it's just Andy and myself in that house. I have always been attracted to...younger guys, but never played around when I was married. But I have to tell you I was always attracted to Andy...sexually. As he grew into a young man I fantasized about him."

"Barbie, you sound a lot like me. I was attracted to Jamie for years myself."

"Well, one day I saw your videos on his computer. Then I found he had been reading some mother and son stories from an author JoMaddox. I knew then he was obsessed with fucking me."

"Barbie...it sounds like he is just a normal teenager. A lot of young boys fantasize about fucking their mothers."

"Well, I read the stories and I watched your videos. I confronted Andy and after a little argument we now watch your videos together. We check every day if you have a new one posted."

"So, you watch them together? You told me on the phone that nothing has happened yet."

"Well, we've made out a few times. One day he got his hand in my panties and felt me up. Another time I gave him a hand job. I couldn't believe how big and thick his cock is, and much cum he had in those balls of his. I wanted to suck him off but I am still have a problem with the incest thing. Can I ask you something, Sheila?"

By now Sheila feels like the way that Barbie has opened up to her makes them seem like they've been friends forever.

"Sure, ask me anything."

"Sheila, did you ever had a problem with the incest thing?"

"Yes I did. The way we got around it is that we both assumed other characters. Obviously Sheila Lovecock and Jonny Hardman aren't our real names. They are just are our roleplay characters. We have another life beyond all of this."

Sheila did not tell the cute dark haired milf that her son now sleeps in her bed and that they are now full time lovers off camera as well as on camera.

"Barbie, have you given a lot of thought about fucking on camera for the world to see?"

"Yes. I have thought about it for a long time and have always fantasized about the idea of having others getting off watching me getting fucked. I always had this fantasy of becoming a porn star. But I had a young son and I didn't feel I had the body for porn."

"Barbie, you have a smoking hot little body."

"Well, thanks, but I don't have the long legs and big tits like you. I mean your body is incredible. Your body looks like it's built for one thing."

"Barbie, it sounds like you have thought about it and are willing to give it a try. What does Andy think?"

"Andy has no idea I'm here. I know he'd be up for it though. I can hear him every night masturbating. And I'll tell you I haven't been fucked good for a couple of years. All I can think of is 18 year old cock."

"Oh yes. I know all about that. You sound a whole lot like me."

Jamie has been standing behind the door and has heard everything. Mrs White is a definite little hottie! The youngster walks out to the pool to get some sun, carrying a beach towel and some tanning lotion.

"Sweetie, come over here and meet my new...friend Barbie White. You remember Andy from the camera store? Well, she is Andy's mom."

"Uh, Hi Mrs White."

Jamie is wearing a very tiny boykini. His teenage balls almost falling out of the tight nylon trunks. Barbie can see the teenager 's cock is hard, on display for the two horny milfs.

"Sweetie, Mrs White and her son Andy love our videos. In fact Mrs White would like us to film them and maybe have us produce a couple of videos for them. Do you think our customers would like to see Barbie and her son Andy?"

"Wow, Mrs White. I mean...the guys out there on the internet would fall in love with you. You are incredible."

"Jamie, thank you. I just love watching you. I mean you are very good at what you do. You are...pretty incredible yourself."

Sheila speaks up.

"Jamie, darling, I think mommy better put some lotion on your back so you don't get burned."

Sheila grabs the bottle of lotion and starts rubbing the oil on her son's back. Then down his legs, rubbing the oil up and down his muscular teenage legs.

"Jamie, mommy better do the front too. We don't want you to burn. After all we have a video shoot planned tonight."

Sheila rubs the tanning oil down his stomach then down to his trunks.

"Barbie, Jamie has to...perform tonight, so we can't have him getting a sunburn. You know if I knew you a little better I would invite you and Andy to come over and watch us make our video tonight."

Watching the gorgeous big titted mom rub tanning oil all over her son and his huge hard on literally bursting out of his little speedos has Barbara White dripping wet. She's never been excited like this before.

"Barbie, in tonight's video I do a pregnancy test which comes back negative. So Jamie Hardman and Sheila Lovecock spend the night trying our best to make a baby."

Barbara White almost orgasms hearing what Sheila and Jamie have planned tonight She would donate a kidney to be able to watch them in person!

Sheila tells Jamie to be careful, and don't pull a muscle if he goes swimming. The horny teenager goes over to the the other side of the pool, so that he cannot hear what the two milfs are talking about.

"Well, what do you think? Isn't he...something?"

"Sheila...he's...beautiful. To be honest I have spent a lot of nights with my dildo thinking of Jonny Hardman."

"Barbie White, I'll tell you. I think your son Andy is pretty good looking himself."

"So Sheila, I'm getting so excited talking about this I can't stand it. What do you think we should do next?"

"Well, why don't you and Andy come over here tomorrow. The four of us can talk a little more, then let's see what happens."

"Sheila, yes. Andy and I will come over tomorrow."

"Great, let's say around 11. If you are serious, bring over some sexy lingerie, and a couple pair of jockey shorts for Andy. And maybe the two of you can think of what you'd like to do in your first video."

Barbara White is so excited she can't think straight.

"I am so fucking excited! My son and I are going to be...porn stars! I think I will send the videos to his father, that fucking bastard."

"Yes, the shitty ex husband. Another thing we have in common."

"Okay Andy and I will be over at 11. And by the way, Andy has one of those rare Zoomatic cameras. I know they are very rare. I'll have him bring it along."

"That sounds great. Okay, see you tomorrow."

When Mrs White left, Sheila went over to where her teenage boy was laying out in the sun.

"Sweetie, what do you think? Of Andy's mom?"

"Shit mom, she's hot as hell. I'd do her."

"Sweetie, that's not a nice thing to say in front of your mother."

"Well, how about I say that Jamie Hardman...would do her."

"MMMMM!! I guess that's better. She really is anxious to have us film her. She told me she's always dreamed about being a porn star."

"Mom, has Andy...fucked her yet?"

"Barbie told me she gave him a hand job the other night, but nothing else. She told me she's not sure if Andy has even had sex yet."

"You mean...Andy might be a virgin?"

"I guess we'll find out. Anyway they're coming over tomorrow. So let's see what happens."

After dinner, Sheila got a text from her new friend Barbara White.

"Sheila, Andy and I are so excited about tomorrow we can't wait! I had a long talk with Andy and he is totally on board. I told him tomorrow, he finally gets to fuck his mom! I am so horny right now I am absolutely dripping wet!"

Sheila calls her teenage son over to read her text.

"Mom, shit! Mrs White is really hot to trot! Maybe we should invite them over tonight."

"Sweetie let me text her back."

"Why don't you and Andy come over right now? I have an idea for a hot video for the two of you."

"Tonight? We'll be over as soon as I Andy and I get cleaned up."

"No, don't shower. You can get cleaned up over here. And bring your sexiest nightie and heels. And some overnight clothes for Andy too."

"Okay, be over in a half an hour."

The doorbell rang and Barbara White and her son Andy came inside. The hot little dark haired mom was wearing a pair of hot pink short shorts and a sexy pair of heels. The heels made her tanned legs stand out. Even though she was very petite the cute short haired milf looked sexy as hell.

Sheila thought that Andy looked a little different from the cute shy boy at the camera store. He wore glasses, almost looking a bit nerdy. Andy was carrying a small suitcase for their overnight things.

"Hi guys! Come in. Put your suitcase over there for now."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,873 Followers