Thea

Story Info
My mature girlfriend of 1996-97.
1.3k words
3.98
31.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Thea while walking in Hyde Park in London during mid-October of 1998. I was 38 years old at the time and living and working in London. We both found ourselves at the door of a modern looking sandwich bar in the park. I opened the door for her and allowed her to go first to the counter. She ordered first getting a red wine. I followed suit and ordered a red wine and a sandwich and took my order over to a table next to hers. She was dressed in a dark colored jacket with her hair tucked up into a red beret. She gave me a very pretty disarming smile when I sat down, so I said hi to her.

She said hi back and invited me to share her table. We both started talking and I found that she was an American visiting for business and made trips to London often. Up close I could tell that she was a pretty woman though older than me, which you could see by her neck and hands. I figured her to be about 50 and since I am bald I am often taken for being older than my age.

Thea's skin was fair and white, she used very little cosmetics, and when she stood she was of slight build and only about 5 feet 3 inches tall. Her hair was brunette and at the time in a bun tucked into her beret (she had long hair down to her waist). We chatted for a while and seeing that I had nothing planned for the afternoon, I asked her if she wanted to have a drink at a pub (as you do in the UK).

We left together and went over to the Bricklayers Arms and I bought her another glass of red wine. Later we went out to dinner and as I walked her back to her hotel we kissed at the door. Thea told me that she thought I'd never kiss her and had been waiting all night. We made plans to go out the next evening.

We met after work at the Three Tuns pub and later ate off in an Italian restaurant in Saint George street. Thea was dressed in a Grey wraparound skirt, a white blouse, black hose and shoes, a dark jacket and her red beret. After eating we walked to a pub not far from my flat, the Pontefract Castle on Wigmore street. It is a multi-level pub and you can go upstairs and find a couch in an out of the way area for privacy. I bought her another red wine and we talked while sitting close on a couch.

At a certain point I looked in her eyes and leaned over and kissed her again. To my surprise Thea took my head in her hands and french kissed me deeply back, holding me as her tongue explored my mouth. I touched her knee and the inside of her leg rubbing her hose with my hands as she parted her legs slightly.

Kissing Thea back our tongues moving in and out of each others mouth, I ran my hand up under her skirt and could feel the heat of her pubic mound under my hand. Thea parted her legs further so I could caress her. My other hand I placed under her jacket and rubbed her chest, finding that she was flat chested with tall erect nipples.

As we broke our embrace to breathe, Thea said "we have to leave", so we downed the remainder of our red wine and went downstairs to leave. Once outside in the cold, Thea pulled me close kissing me open mouthed again. She asked me where my flat was? I told her that we were a block away, and we walked briskly to it.

Once upstairs, in the hallway Thea kissed me again and pulled my shirt off and unbuckled my pants. She stood up and dropped her jacket, blouse and skirt on the carpet, standing before me in a white bra, dark pantyhose, and white panties. As we made it to the bedroom she took my cock out, dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me. After releasing her bra, I started pulling on her dark erect nipples.

I finally got her completely nude and she was beautiful and quite petite. She had been a ballerina once and could still do all of the stretches and only weighed 115 pounds. She had the longest pubic hair I have ever seen and hard erect nipples on her flat chest. I took her in the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I kissed down her chest my hand between her legs as my fingers explored her wetness. Moving my kisses further dwn her stomach, I kissed her pubic hair, and then her clitorus as I fingered her. I penetrated her with two and then three fingers as I licked her labia and clitorus pleasureing her orally, licking and fingering her to a strong orgasm.

After flooding my mouth with her juices, Thea had me lay down and again took me into her mouth, scking and licking until she could press her lips into my pubic hair. Once she could take me fully into her mouth and throat she moved her mouth up and down on my cock.

Finally she took my twitching cock out of her mouth and carefully got on top of me. She took my cock in hand and brought her cunt close, rubbing my cock head up and down her wet pussy slit. then very slowly she took my cock head into her waiting cunt. A half inch at a time, Thea moved up and down slowly each time taking my member inside her a little more until she could mash her pelvis against me. I am no super endowed man but she said that I was the largest man she had ever taken before.

Once I was totally inside of her, I started a gradual rhythmic pumping, grabbing her butt cheeks as I sucked on those nipples. Thea almost passed out on top of me as she came again with muffled screams. I was far from finished and she came again as I continued to thrust up from beneath her. Finally I grabbed her and pulled her down as I ejaculated deep into her cunt. She trembled and collapsed on top of me orgasming yet again. After laying on top of me for minutes, Thea shifted and rose up off my semi hard cock.

Seeing me still hard, Thea bent over and took me back into her mouth and cleaned my cock of sperm and her orgasmic juices. She also licked my balls that were bathed in our cunt-sperm cocktail.

Once I was hard again, we got off the bed and I bent her over the side and stepped up behind her. My cock slid easily inside her and I grabbed her buttocks with my hands and pushed all the way inside her. I picked up the pace and started roughly thrusting into her as hard as I could. Thea orgasmed again and again yelling into the bed covers, and drenching the bed and floor with her cum. Finally I was spent and I filled her with my sperm again. We both crawled into bed, but she wanted to suck me once again and did so. We made love several more times that night and the next morning.

This was the first of many nights with Thea, with her eventually staying at my flat during her business trips. On her second trip over she asked me my age and I told her that I was 38. This was upsetting to her as she had been born in 1930s and was then 65 years old.

It didn't stop her visits though and she was insatiable every time she arrived. Finally though her concern over my age proved to be a problem. I met eventually met another mature woman, who was not at all concerned with age and broke off all contact with Thea, though I missed her terribly.