Thea and Brad

Story Info
Brad discovers the joy of being at a woman's feet.
3.7k words
4.67
27.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers

Brad wondered how Thea always managed to come over when he was trying to watch porn.

"I caught you watching porn, didn't I?" she ribbed.

"What? No!" Brad protested.

Thea giggled, "Dude, there's a bottle of lube and tissues next to your laptop computer."

"Did you come over for any reason in particular?" Brad snapped in an irritated tone of voice.

"I brought Indian food and I hate eating alone," Thea said as she held up a bag from which emanated mouth watering scents.

Brad immediately felt a little bad that he had snapped at her, but he felt like she had been even more obtrusive than usual.

"Come on. You aren't really going to throw me and this tasty bag of curry out, are you?" Thea asked with a hint of a pout.

Brad sighed, "I am hungry. I suppose I can jerk off some other time."

He had meant it to sound sarcastic, but immediately regretted having said it. He had just confessed to jerking off to internet porn and did it in a rude manner that left him open to a variety of responses, including a possible "fuck you" and having to apologize to one of his best friends later.

But Thea wasn't phased at all. They had been sharing inappropriate conversations for years.

"Don't let me stop you," Thea smiled. "I'd love to watch you stroke it if you're feeling like putting on a show."

Brad rolled his eyes. Thea was beautiful and loved to flirt with him, but she had a small collection of lovers and Brad new he couldn't just have casual sex with someone. He always got attached. Even if he didn't mean to.

"Couch or table?" Thea asked over her shoulder as she headed to the kitchen.

"Couch," Brad replied. "So I don't have to clear off the table."

Thea returned with a couple of forks along with a few cans of beer she had found in his refrigerator and they dug into the takeout containers on the coffee table.

"You know what I've been into watching lately?" Thea asked.

Brad mumbled a non-verbal "No, but do please tell me" through a mouthful of food.

"Foot jobs," she replied with a smirk as she watched his face.

Brad stopped chewing for a second, then swallowed.

"Foot jobs? You mean, like, foot job porn?" he inquired, suddenly slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh yeah. That stuff is hot," Thea responded sensually.

Brad took a drag from his beer and hoped the conversation would move on.

"Who doesn't like to look at a beautiful woman's legs, right?" Thea continued. "Imagine looking across her feet and up those long legs to the edge of her skirt ..."

Brad knew Thea well enough to realize he was just going to have to let her roll with it.

"The shrouded mystery above the cloud line of her skirt line seems so far away," Thea sang softly as she watched Brad's reaction from the corner of her eye.

"But her feet ...," she purred.

Brad watched as she used her feet to peel one of her Mary Janes off. It hit the floor quietly, but not so quietly that he couldn't hear it land on the thick carpet.

"Her feet are right there," her voice swam in his ears as the second shoe slipped to the floor.

Brad was uncomfortably aroused. Thea liked to sometimes flirt with and tease him, and over time he had gotten just comfortable enough with the awkward discomfort and arousal to not stop her. But every time it also seemed like it took less and less time and effort for her to entrance him into a highly aroused state.

He watched her tuck her legs up onto the couch between them.

"So close," she intoned breathily, "and so sensual."

Thea's voice seemed to be perfectly timed with his breathing and pulse. The way Thea sat allowed Brad to see the curve of her beautiful bottom under her skirt.

Thea shifted minutely against the far arm of the couch and her legs stretched toward him a few inches.

"And the man is so aroused and inflamed with desire," Thea described as if she could actually see the throbbing hard on that Brad tried so desperately to conceal, "that he is overjoyed just to touch and be near or touched by her feet."

Thea turned her head to watch Brad more directly and ran her fingers down the side of her calf. Brad watched her fingers, unable to not stare, as they traced down to her ankle and then the bottoms of her feet.

Thea watched his reaction smiling. Toying with Brad like this always made her pussy wet. She liked to imagine Brad masturbating to the thoughts she left him with. And he had often done just that.

"My stockings are so smooth," she chimed playfully, and turned toward Brad just enough to raise one black clad knee up.

Brad wanted desperately to not look but couldn't take his eyes away. He knew he was staring at her, lounging against the arm of his couch. Once of her legs was curled up under her, the other knee pointed to the ceiling. Her short black skirt covered her upper thighs somehow.

"In the movie you watch as her feet slide across his lap," Thea looked right at him while running her hand back up her calf to her knee tortuously slow.

"You hear him moan as her stockinged feet brush the bulge in his pants almost too lightly to feel if he didn't want to feel it so badly," She seemed to whisper.

Brad swallowed and imagined her feet caressing his lap.

"These are gartered stockings," Thea teased. "I love gartered stockings. Don't you?"

He almost didn't realize that she had asked him a question.

"Y-y-yes," he stammered quietly, his eyes searched the hem of her skirt for a hint of the stocking top.

"You can feel the raw lust," she breathed.

Thea stretched her toes toward him slowly as she spoke, "He wants so badly for her foot to caress his hard ..."

Thea's toes were inches from his thigh.

"... pulsing cock," Thea moaned in a trance of her own.

"You seem tense," Thea purred.

Brad was almost positive that she could have simply talked him off if she really wanted to.

Before he could reply she said, "You should sit down here at my feet so I can rub you."

Thea patted the the couch in front of her.

Brad imagined being so close to her thighs. He imagined her leaning forward to rub his shoulders and feeling any part of her legs touching him as her hands caressed his neck and shoulders.

His trance was broken by her voice, which sounded almost commanding in a sensual way

"Move the coffee table and sit here on the carpet."

"OK," he answered coming up out of what felt like a dream state.

Thea smiled. She thought she had misjudged his level of trance and was afraid that she had pushed too hard for a moment. She watched as he pushed the coffee table away from the couch a few feet and lowered himself to sit cross legged in front of her.

"Yes," she purred close to Brad's ear. "That's a perfect place for you to be."

Brad felt an electric thrill run through his body.

Thea shifted back into the couch and pulled her feet up, careful not to touch Brad.

Brad expected to feel her hands on his shoulders. Thea heard him gasp with excitement when she gently rested the balls of her feet against his back.

Thea had been very careful to not touch Brad in any erotically charged moment until then, and to see him so easily entranced and quivering at her lightest touch had made all those months of slowly conditioning him worth the effort.

Thea felt him lean back against her feet until the couch stopped him. His breathing was quickened.

She rubbed his back and shoulders with the balls of her feet slowly. Her own arousal was driving her mad.

Brad felt her feet slide up his back to his shoulders. He turned his head to the left and watched her stockinged toes come into view as she slid her feet forward until her arches were resting on his shoulders.

Brad imagined that for her knees to be so high that her feet could be resting on his shoulders that her thighs and all that her skirt concealed must be just inches behind his head. He wished he could pivot his head like an owl just for a glimpse.

"Sitting at my feet," she purred. "So excited for even a glimpse of my toes."

Brad heard himself involuntarily whisper, "Yes," as if it were a holy secret being revealed.

Brad silently prayed for her feet to continue to slide forward so that her legs might dangle down his chest. Every nerve in his body was tuned into the warmth of her body reaching across the seemingly unreachable inches of space between the back of his neck and her upper thighs. He was positive that if she were to rub her thighs against his neck right at that moment that he would have cum uncontrollably in his pants.

Thea was carefully gauging his state and wanting to touch herself almost as badly as he wanted her to touch him. She felt the urge to pull him backward and use the back of his head to simply grind herself off, get up and leave him with the worst case of blue balls in history. But that would have to wait for someone else. Thea had considered Brad for a long time and had spent months carefully calibrating and conditioning him to be, she hoped, a longer term playmate.

"No," she thought to herself lustily, "not a playmate. A slave boy."

He felt her feet slide back and down his shoulder blades.

"Put your hands on top of your head, Sweetie," Thea commanded gently.

Brad obeyed, moving slowly as if he were in a dream.

He felt her feet travel down his ribs slowly. He felt her toes barely touching his hips. He could just see a glimpse of the black stockings.

"If you obey and do exactly as I say," she intoned, "you will experience pleasures beyond anything you can imagine."

Brad's breathing was deep and regular. Everything except Thea seemed far away.

Thea let her toes follow the outside of Brad's thighs a little ways and then let her heel down.

"You like being under my heels?" Thea asked musically.

"Yes," Brad answered.

Thea leaned forward and whispered into Brad's ear, "You're not allowed to cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

Brad swallowed and took a deep breath.

"Yes," was his only reply.

The thought of Thea allowing him to cum burned through his synapses.

Thea slowly turned her feet inward so that her toes touched the inside of Brad's thighs, mere inches from where his jeans were bunched up stifling his throbbing cock.

"Yes what?" she purred into his ear. "Surely you know how to address me, don't you?"

Brad felt his balance sway and his head swum, intoxicated.

Thea repeated the question, "How do you address me? Hmm?"

Brad surrendered. He knew. Every fibre of his being knew. Every fibre in his being had being begging for this to happen.

"Yes," he stalled and stammered. "Yes, M-M-M-Mistress."

"Very good," she approved.

Brad was filled with joy to have said the word and that it had been accepted as the correct answer.

He felt her toes slide slowly toward his cock. The shifting of fabric against his throbbing cock caused him to shudder and moan.

Then her feet and legs were withdrawn.

"Without touching your cock, take your clothes off," Thea commanded.

Brad was shaky as he uncrossed his legs. He pulled his shirt up over his head and let it fall to the floor.

Thea admired his bare back and chest. He wasn't big or muscular. He hardly had any hair at all on his chest. But he was pleasing to look at.

Brad slid his pants and underwear off.

"Kneel here at my feet", Thea ordered.

Brad shifted around in compliance.

"Mmmm," Thea sang. "Look at how hard that beautiful cock is. Just from hoping my toes might graze it."

"Yes, Mistress," he responded.

Thea got up and walked into the kitchen. Not having been given any instructions, Brad understood that he was to stay exactly where he was. She returned with a bottle of olive oil and sat down where she had been.

She placed the oil on the arm of the couch and said to him, "Watch how I remove these."

Thea turned sideways onto the couch so that Brad could see her from the side and lifted the hem of her skirt until the to edge of her stocking was revealed.

Brad watched enraptured as she carefully unsnapped and rolled one stocking down her perfect leg.

"You want my toes to tease your cock?" she continued to enthrall him. "You want me to let you release all that hot, yummy cum onto my toes and feet?"

She rolled the first stocking completely off her foot and wiggled her toes before beginning to remove her other stocking.

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped. "Please."

"I bet you're already imagining my toes caressing and stroking your cock," Thea teased.

Keeping her knees together, she pivoted to face him and extended one of her feet out to rest on his bare chest.

"Adore my feet gently with your hands and mouth," she teased, "and I'll consider it."

He took the foot in his hands gently, submissively, and began to kiss her toes thrilled that he was being allowed to do so.

"If you're good," Thea reminded him, "my feet will be stroking your cock in a little while. They are as close to pussy as you'll be getting until you prove to me that you're worthy of more."

He kissed and nibbled every part of her foot with absolute adoration. His tongue and lips played through the gaps in her toes. Every moan and sign of her pleasure was a small wave of joy to him.

As she switched feet she told him, "Imagine how my toes will look with pearls of cum on them."

The image was immediately in Brad's mind and his heart raced.

"You will be cleaning every drop of yummy cum from my feet with your mouth," she ventured. "And you will thank me for it."

Brad was lost to the trance of lust and paused only long enough to say, "Yes, Mistress."

Thea wondered how eager and willing to obey he would remain after blowing his load.

"Lay on your back," she commanded.

She handed him the bottle of olive oil and placed a foot oh his chest.

"You've been good. Have you ever tasted jism?" Thea looked him in the eye.

"No, Mistress."

"If we do this, you're going to lick up every drop of cum that shoots from your cock," she stated looking down at him.

Brad bit his lip and looked a little frightened. Thea smiled and drank his fear.

She placed her other foot on his chest as well and told him, "Lubricate my feet with a little oil."

She could tell he was still deep in trance with her, but she wasn't sure how far he would be willing to follow through. So many potential slaves lost their obedience after simply blowing their loads once.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered meekly.

"Which statement was your reply for, Brad," she queried.

"Both, Mistress," he answered.

She thought, "We'll see."

He lovingly massaged the oil into her feet hoping to please her in every way. She was surprised at how good it felt. Brad seemed quite determined to please her with every motion.

"Put your hands by your side," she instructed gently. "If you continue to be good I might let you taste my pussy. Would you like that?"

She saw his response throb and twitch even before he opened his mouth to say, "Yes, Mistress."

Brad felt her oily toes slide down his belly with the possibility of Mistress raising her skirt filling his head.

He felt her toes circle around the bobbing head of his cock to the base and pause.

"Beg me to let you lick the cum from my feet," she toyed.

"Please," was all he could say. Cum had been waiting to burst from his cock for what seemed like an eternity.

"Please, what?" Thea queried lifting her feet completely off of his body and suspending them in air.

"Please, Mistress," he pleaded desperately. "Please let me lick the cum from your perfect feet."

Thea smiled, pleased. "Keep begging."

"Please let me lick my own cum from my Mistress' toes."

She brushed her big toe through his pubic hair and he gasped.

"Please let me suck the yummy cum from your feet," his voice shuddered at her lightest touch and he searched for the right words.

He felt her toes on the base of his cock and couldn't believe that he hadn't already cum.

"Please, Mistress. Please let me cum. Please let me shoot my cum on your feet so I can lick it up."

Thea watched full of desire as he winced and tried to resist writhing as she slowly stroked his cock with the toes of one foot. He felt the earth move as she slid her other foot under the head of his cock and he let out a loud moan and a whimper.

"Please, Mistress," he begged in earnest. "Please let me cum. Please let me suck every last drop of cum from your toes and feet."

"This foot is probably going to catch most of your cum," she told him. "You're going to love the taste of cum."

"Oh yes, Mistress. I'll love the taste of cum. I can't wait to lick it all up."

She could hear the true desperation in his voice.

"Slave," she addressed him, "it would please me if you came right now."

He felt as if an enormous weight had been taken from him. Brad gasped and moaned as burning cum pumped through his cock exploding into the air like he had never experienced before. He looked down his spasming body gasping uncontrollably and watched thick waves of spunk pour from the head of his cock ontp Thea's feet and his own belly.

Thea moaned with pleasure, "Fuck yes."

She wanted to ride his face so badly. She really hoped he didn't fuck this next part up.

Slowly his breathing stopped spasming and his vision unblurred. He could feel droplets of cum that had reached as far as his chest. Never had he experienced an orgasm so intense.

His eyes stopped rolling around the room blindly and settled on his Mistress. She could see the gratitude shining in his eyes and her doubts vanished.

He opened his mouth and pleaded, "Mistress, please allow your slave to clean your feet."

Her smile intoxicated him. She shifted on the couch so that her feet were dangling over his face. She watched with ever growing lust as he reached up and led each foot to his mouth and thoroughly cleaned and worshipped her feet with his mouth.

He hadn't even considered how his cum might taste. It didn't matter. It was in his mouth and on his lips and smeared around his chin and cheeks. Seeing how much she loved watching him do it made him wish there were more cum for him to lick up.

She knelt down next to him and used her finger to scoop up what had spilled onto his chest and let him clean her fingers.

"You love the taste of cum, don't you?" She asked as he sucked her finger clean.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you," he purred contentedly.

"Your sexuality and sexual pleasure belongs to me," she said looking closely into his eyes.

"Yes, Mistress."

Brad watched Thea reach up under the hem of her skirt. He saw the side of her thigh and ass and watched as she slid her panties down and off.

"Would like to further please and pleasure your Mistress, Brad?" Thea asked through a calm facade.

Brad could smell her arousal and saw that the black panties dangling from her fingers were visibly damp.

"More than anything, Mistress," he answered.

She stood up and put a foot on either side of his head. Brad looked up and saw the clean shaven cleft between her thighs. Even though he had just cum so hard it hurt and had left him sore, he felt the blood flowing back to his cock.

"You aren't going to eat my pussy, so don't even try," she almost growled as she lowered herself toward Brad's mouth. "I'm going to fuck you mouth and face with my cunt until I'm satisfied."

Her pussy was almost touching his lips. He wanted to taste her, to please her so badly. His cock was hardening again.

She smiled down at him, leaned forward and wrapped her hands around his head. He opened his mouth and she ground herself down onto it. She came almost immediately. She threw her head back and howled and held his head firmly in her hands. When that wave had passed she settled into a steady grind against his mouth and face, hidden under her skirt. She could hear Brad gasping for breath, but he never made any attempt to make her stop.

After grinding out two more orgasms on his mouth she felt the fierce lust calm and she slid off onto the floor. Brad was gasping for breath and unable to talk. He had never had a woman ride his face in such an aggressive or dominating manner.

Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers
12