Thea and Brad Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad continues his descent into subservience.
2.7k words
4.47
17.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers

Brad knelt by the door. His mind was divided between anxiety and anticipation. A short while ago he hadn't been sure how to respond to the previous evening's events. Then Thea had sent him a text message.

"Has my slave been obedient?"

The message had caused Brad to become immediately aroused.

He responded hastily, "Yes, Mistress."

The panties still carried her scent, and he found himself unable to resist raising them to his nose and luxuriating in olfactory sensuality for a few dizzying moments before slipping them on. Being unfamiliar with stockings, he put multiple runs into them as he pulled them up his legs. He fretted over each new run, afraid that his Mistress would be displeased.

Brad was an avid consumer of pornography. He watched videos, perused galleries of images and read erotic stories. He had fantasized many times about having a submissive to dominate, so he had a very clear idea about how he should present himself.

At three o'clock Thea opened the door to Brad's flat and stepped inside. Brad knelt in her stockings and panties with his eyes cast down at the floor. Thea looked him over. His knees were spread and his hands were resting, palm up, on his thighs. His cock was hard and sticking up over the waist band of the panties.

"You're off to an excellent start," she said to him with a smile. "Slave."

"Thank you, Mistress," Brad replied trying to control the shake in his voice.

She closed the door and stepped around him, casting her jacket onto his shoulder as she passed.

"Put some tea on while I setup some movies for us to watch," she said confidently as she walked past him into the living room.

"Right away, Mistress," Brad answered as he rose to hang her jacket.

Thea exuded a calm sort of dominant confidence, but inside she was excited and nervous. She had spent a great deal of time planning and arranging and slowly manipulating Brad and the nature of their relationship so that when she threw the switch Brad would simply fall into line. So far it seemed to be going as planned. She had carefully checked and double checked her calibration with Brad so that she could quickly and easily read him through his eyes and body language.

Brad was excited at the prospect of watching movies, which would undoubtedly be erotic in nature, with Thea given the new nature of their relationship. The excitement was intoxicating.

He hadn't had time to notice until now how sensual the lingerie he was wearing felt against his skin. The snug silkiness of the panties caressed him as he moved. He looked down at his legs and was displeased by the way his leg hair sort of stuck out through the fine mesh of the stockings. The many runs did not help. Perhaps is he had the smooth legs of a girl the run stockings would have looked arousingly trashy.

Several anxious minutes later, Brad carried two cups of black tea into the living room and placed them on the coffee table. Thea was sitting on the couch watching him with a smile. They were both pleased.

"Perhaps you'd like to take my boots off?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes, Mistress," Brad answered remembering the magnificent pleasure her feet had given him the previous day.

He lowered himself to his knees before her and she extended one leg toward him. She wore black calf boots with zippers. Brad allowed his gaze to trace up her boot to her knee. She wore black stockings identical to the ones Brad was wearing, except that hers were undamaged. A short black dress covered her lap and body. Her short hair perfectly framed her face.

Brad took his time slowly removing one boot, then the other. She allowed him the luxury of rubbing her feet until finally she pulled them up under her.

"We should enjoy our tea while it's still warm," she told him with a teasing look, "and watch some videos I brought."

She clicked the remote and Brad's DVD player sprung to life. Brad turned to sit with his back against the couch and took a sip of tea. The video started with a montage of foot fetish porn. The clips were mostly closeups of men and women kissing a woman's feet. Tongues darting between ties. Lips caressing and mouths suckling. Brad found it highly erotic.

Thea shifted and draped her stocking clad legs over Brad's shoulders. Brad was playing a repeat of the previous day in his mind as the video montage shifted to a woman's feet caressing a variety of hard cocks.

"Finish your tea, dear," Thea coaxed, "and keep your eyes on the screen."

Brad could feel some motion behind him and her thighs shifted on his shoulders. Her heavenly legs distracted him from the television screen. Brad swallowed the last of his tea.

"Good slave," she whispered. "Take my teacup, would you?"

He turned to take the cup from her. Thea was looking down at him holding the cup in one hand while the other was thrust into her panties, obviously rubbing herself. She moaned quietly.

Brad took the cup and placed it next to his on the coffee table.

"Ooh," Thea moaned. "Keep watching. you don't want to miss this part."

Brad's eyes went back to the television. Cock after cock exploded under the caress of a woman's foot. The sounds of Thea masturbating just behind him mingled with the moans of men shooting load after load of cum into the air, onto their own bellies and onto beautiful toes.

Thea shuddered as she let a small orgasm overtake her. Brad heard her whimper and felt her thighs clamp around his neck and wished he could see his mistress in the bright glow of an orgasm. Instead he watched men licking their own pearly droplets and pools from fingers and toes.

The montage faded and Thea used the remote control to stop the video.

"Turn around, slave," she commanded.

Brad shifted around so that he was kneeling between her thighs looking up at her radiant beauty. Thea reached down and ran her fingers through his hair.

"You don't mind of I use your hair to towel the cum from my fingers, do you?" she asked with a feigned air of indifference.

"No, Mistress," Brad answered. "I live to serve you."

He relished her touch and doubted the stated reason, instead believing her touch to be a blessing of her affection.

Thea was a little amazed at how readily Brad had taken to the yoke of willing submission. It pleased her greatly.

"Unfasten my garters," she instructed, letting her fingers caress his cheek.

"Yes, Mistress," Brad replied.

"You don't need to respond to every simple command," she corrected.

"As you wish, Mistress," Brad answered.

Brad let his fingers drink in the luxury of being able to caress up Thea's stocking toward the garter. His finger tips could feel the heat coming from her pussy through her dampened panties. The front snap was undone. He bit his lip with pleasure as his finger tips felt their way around to find the side snap to undo it.

Thea shifted her weight to allow him access to the final garter snap. Brad felt a little dizzy with arousal as his hands brushed Thea's perfect ass for just a moment. The performance repeated for Thea's other stocking.

Thea slid forward and stood up. Brad felt himself shrink down at her feet as she stood.

"Remove my panties," Thea commanded, "without touching my pussy. I will be incredibly angry if you dare to touch my pussy, even accidentally, without my explicit permission."

"I understand, Mistress," Brad whispered obediently.

Barely touching the outside of each of her legs, Brad's hands ran up under dress until they found the top of her panties. Brad was full of hope and lust as his fingers separated the top of her panties from her garter belt and slowly peeled them downward.

When his hands and her panties reached her ankles, she sat back down on the couch and lifted her feet free of them. Brad's eyes settled on her exposed pussy.

"Now my stockings," Thea told him, spreading her legs to give him a better view.

Brad carefully peeled each stocking from her while she smiled down at him with lust in her eyes.

Thea pushed Brad back with one foot, then stood up and turned around.

Looking over her shoulder she asked, "Do you like my ass, slave?"

"I love your ass, Mistress," Brad replied. "You're ass is perfection."

"I'm glad you feel that way, slave," Thea purred, "because I love having my ass worshipped by a worthy submissive. Do you think you could be worthy enough to worship my ass?"

"Such is my sincere hope and desire, Mistress," Brad responded earnestly.

"Well, let's see how my slave does with a simple rim job," Thea answered back. "Convince me that you're worthy of worshipping my ass."

Still looking over her shoulder, she reached under her dress to reveal her bare ass.

Brad lifted himself to his knees and held her deliciously shaped cheeks in his hands. Thea felt his warm lips kiss and nibble one of her ass cheeks. She leaned forward and placed a hand on one of the couch's arms for balance.

Thea had cleaned herself and Brad was grateful that his Mistress would take such care for him as he pressed his face between her divine cheeks. Thea felt his lips find her backdoor and immediately his tongue began licking her. His hot breath felt incredible, and she loved the wet feel of his tongue worshipping and lubricating her back door.

Brad was in heaven. Only the day before he was worshipping at her feet and today he was being allowed to worship her beautiful ass and taste her filthiest part. He felt her relax and he began trying to probe her tight hole with his tongue.

Thea's purse rang with the sound of a single quiet bell chime. She stood up and turned around. Brad had a slightly glazed look on his face and his chin was slick with his own saliva. She crouched down and put her hand under his chin. It looked like the hypnotic she has slipped into his tea was in his system and working as expected.

"It's time for you to watch some movies, my dear slave," she told him. "Turn around and sit here so you can see the television."

"Yes, Mistress," Brad responded with a slightly distant sound.

Thea slipped the headphones over his ears, muted the room speakers and brought the television back to life using the remote control.

"Watch and listen and obey, slave," she purred.

Thea sat with Brad, watching his reaction to what he was watching and physically stimulating him in alignment with the program she had put together for him. Thea watched as he followed the on screen and audio instructions and repeated everything he was instructed to say over and over again.

The hypnotic she had given him lasted about an hour. After two hours of tormenting him with the video, she slowly turned the volume down and shut the video off. Brad had never needed to cum so badly. His balls actually felt sore with the need to cum.

"Do you wish to worship me?" Thea asked gently.

Her hand stroked the side of Brad's face, as tears welled in his eyes.

"More than anything, my Goddess," Brad whimpered. "Please teach me. Please let me to worship you."

"I have many slaves, Brad," Thea's lips were close to his. "I have many who would worship me who are not worthy."

Thea looked into Brad's eyes.

"Are you willing to surrender yourself completely to me?" She mused. "Are you willing to continue to surrender your body and your mind to my whims and wishes?"

"Yes."

Thea pulled her dress over her head and stripped her bra away. Her C cup breasts hung tantalizing inches from Brad's face. She slid back onto the couch and motioned to him with one hand.

"You, who be my devotee," she commanded, "you who would seek to prove yourself worthy of being my priest. Come worship at the temple of my pussy."

"Thank you, Goddess," Brad whimpered as he slid forward toward Her divine pussy.

Brad kissed his way across both of her thighs. Thea was mad with lust and desire, but had to remain in control. His lips brushed her labia. His tongue caressed her wet crevice and her first orgasm tumbled over her. Brad began making love to her with his mouth. The sincerity of his desire to please her was a rich aphrodisiac. Waves of pleasure cascaded to orgasm after orgasm.

He read and followed her unspoken commands. She raised her thighs up high and pushed the top of his head down. Brad's hands and fingers continued their silent worship of her pussy while his mouth offered prayer to her sacred asshole.

Thea pulled him back up to her cunt by his hair and directed one of his hands down to her ass. She placed on of his fingers against her sphincter and he gently pushed it in. The added sensation of her ass being gently stretched open pushed her to new heights of pleasure.

Brad was desperate to cum, but overjoyed that his Goddess found him pleasing. One or two good dry humps against the couch would have done it, but he did not dare.

"Enough!" Thea finally cried and pushed his head away from her sensitive pussy.

Brad fell back onto his knees and wept with joy and frustration.

Thea caught her breath and asked him, "Why does my devotee weep?"

"I'm just so happy that my Goddess allowed me to worship and hope she finds her slave to be worthy," he sobbed passionately. "And I pray that it might please my Goddess to allow Her humble servant to cum."

"I have found my servant to be worthy," Thea spoke benevolently, "and my servant has pleased me greatly. I would be pleased to see you cum and know that your tension is relieved."

"Thanks you, my Goddess," Brad sang.

He lowered his face to her feet and grovelled, "How would it please my Goddess for Her servant to cum?"

Thea felt his lips paying homage to her toes and enjoyed his complete submission for a moment while her head cleared. She slid forward and pushed Brad back until he was kneeling again.

Thea settled down in front of Brad on her own knees and took his hand in hers. Careful not to touch Brad's already leaking cock with her own hand, she wrapped placed his hand on his pulsing cock. His fingers wrapped around it instinctively. It was a magnificent cock. Just the right length and girth. Rock hard and throbbing.

"Take pleasure from my hand guiding your own," Thea told him lovingly.

Thea used both of her hands to guide his own hand up and down his shaft as her devotee shuddered in pleasure until he finally cried out almost as if in pain as the pent up orgasm was finally released. Thea felt hot cum splashing across her hands as she looked into his eyes.

Finally he stopped spasming and nearly collapsed. His Goddesses hands were near his mouth befouled by his cum. With his remaining strength he did his best to clean his jizz from Her hands with his mouth. Then She brought his own hand to his lips and smiled as he cleaned the cum from his own hand as well.

When Thea was satisfied, she used his hair to towel her hands off the rest of the way and pulled her dress back on over her head.

Brad was a puddle on the floor as she collected her things. She dropped her stockings, panties and bra in front of Brad.

"My devotee will wear these all day tomorrow," she said gently. "Yes, even while you're at work. After work you will come to my flat for further instruction."

Brad mustered all of his strength and answered, "Yes, My Goddess. It will be done."

She zipped her boots on and left, locking the door behind her.

Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers