Thea's Boss

Story Info
Did she really like older men?
2.8k words
45.1k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers

Dorothea liked her job as Head Secretary to Mr. Connors. He was a kind and older gentleman, and even if everyone said she only got the job because he liked the way she left the top two buttons on all her blouses undone, Thea didn't care. She got the job, and she did it well, to hell with the rest of the world.

Thea had worked her own way through secretarial college, paying her own tuition completely by working hard midnights. It didn't leave her a lot of money to dress well, so once she got the job at Mr. Connors legal office, she'd begun to really enjoy spending money on herself.

Her blouses were all professional, either white or beige, or flower print designs. The fact that they were see-through was something Mr. Connor never mentioned negatively. The rest of the secretarial pool could say what they liked about Thea, she didn't give a hoot. She'd spent all of her high school years being dowdy, studying hard and writing on the side. And she'd spent all of college scrounging. Now that she was finally making respectable money, there was no way she was going to let society's ridiculous expectations of a secretary keep her from feeling beautiful.

Thea liked to wear whatever she wanted, and what she wanted to wear just happened to be both professional and revealing. She liked her blouses, her tight but short business skirts of grey or black. She never wore pants. And with her natural physique and blessings of good skin and curves, she didn't need to wear nylons, either.

Dorothea loved her life, just now. At twenty-six, she was the best legal clerk this office had. And as the newly promoted Head Secretary, all the other clerks and office personnel worked beneath her watchful eye.

Mr. Connors never got on Thea's nerves, even when she knew he was studying her fine curves and doing his best to be casual about looking down her blouse. He was an older man with an eye for business, and he was never rude or abrupt as some of his associates could be. Thea was constantly grateful for whatever had made him notice her, beauty or brains, who cared? Just as long as she got to work for him and not one of the nitwit assholes in this building!

So if Mr. Connors took a special pleasure in staring down Thea's top whenever she leaned over his desk, which was several times a day, that was perfectly fine with her.

It was the night when he asked her to come sit on his desk that things began to change for Thea, and her idea of Mr. Connors was one of those things.

The day had been long, and had included the arduous chore of firing a lower secretary who had continued to come in late every morning, by at least a half hour or more. Thea had that pleasure, telling the girl that under no circumstances could she work in this building, not with that attitude. By the end of the day, the girl's desk had been emptied, and she was on her way out the door, personal effects in hand.

No one else had been left in the office to hear the girl shout out to Thea, "I hope he's as good a lay as the girls say he is! I wouldn't know! I never had the chance to fuck ol' Connors!"

Thea had had no idea what that was about. Was it possible Mr. Connors was screwing the secretarial pool? The girl had to be lying, but the words she left Thea with troubled her. And Mr. Connors noticed when she brought in the end of the day's documents to be put on his desk.

She leaned across the reddish wood of the desk, taking a few seconds to turn the papers around to face him. His eyes were glued to her unbound bosoms, pale blue eyes following the curves as they disappeared into the flowery silk of her blouse. Then, he had looked up at her face, and had tilted his head thoughtfully.

"Thea," he had said, patting the side of the desk he was on. "Come sit here a moment, will you?"

Thea raised both eyebrows, then moved around the desk to stand next to Mr. Connors. Then, she planted her bottom where his hand had been and looked down at him.

"I heard what that wretched girl shouted when she was leaving today," he began.

"Oh, that? That was nothing, Mr. Connors. I'm sure she was just gossiping because she was bitter. Don't worry, no one heard but me."

Mr. Connors smiled, his soft wrinkled face so honest and genuine and caring as he looked up at Thea from his comfy chair.

"There isn't a single person in this building whose opinion matters to me like yours does, Thea."

Thea blushed, suddenly studying her knees and plucking at the hem of her skirt. Her brown wavy hair fell down around her cheeks, but Mr. Connors smiled winningly up at her.

"You've done a great job since the day you started year, several years ago. You've really earned your position here, no matter what those old crones out there say."

Mr. Connors obviously knew about the things the other ladies said about Thea. He patted her bare knee tenderly, just below the skirt's hem. Then, he left his hand there.

"I wouldn't do anything that would ruin your already sparkling reputation in this business, Thea. I hope you know that."

"Yes, Mr. Connors. I do."

He smiled again, his hand rubbing slightly, almost subconsciously, over her thigh. Thea gulped, feeling her face flush. She wasn't used to such attention from him, they weren't really prone to personal conversations like this. It made her a bit uncomfortable, but more than that, she felt herself reacting to his touch.

"I think you're a wonderful girl. I'd really like to see you make something of yourself. If you keep learning this business, I'm going to have to find some way to get you to take courses at night for your own law degree!"

Thea giggled, more nervous than anything. Mr. Connors was still resting his hand on her knee, and it was giving Thea horridly wicked thoughts that she didn't want to entertain. She wondered to herself what she would do if he began to push her skirt up higher. I really need a new boyfriend, she said, scolding herself.

Mr. Connors sighed and looked down at his hand where it rested on Thea's slender leg.

"You're really beautiful. You should be married, my girl. You should be married to a man who makes you want to come home right at five, instead of working your long hours like you do, taking care of me."

"And you should be married too, Mr. Connors."

"I was once," he said, his thumb grazing the outside of Thea's leg. "But Mrs. Connors died giving birth to our only child, my son Herald. You should meet him, someday. He's your age, a fine man with a young wife."

Thea liked learning more about Mr. Connor like this. And his hand on her skin was soothing, warm. It was exciting, too, having him pay her this kind of affectionate attention.

"I didn't know that about you, sir," she said softly, looking at him.

He continued to look back at her, then he smiled again. His hand moved from the thigh closest to him to the one farther away, making Thea gasp lightly. When she didn't pull away, his thumb began to move in circles, moving along the inside of her inner thigh.

"There are many things you don't know about me. And lots of things I don't know about you. But I'm willing to find them out, if you want me to."

Thea didn't know what to say. Was he coming on to her?

"Like I said, Thea. I would never do anything to ruin your job chances here or at any other law office. I really appreciate everything you've done for me here. But I also don't think you would hold it against me if..."

"If what?" Thea asked.

"If I told you that I was very much attracted to you."

There, he's said it, Thea thought. She found his confession incredibly honest. And not only that, it was also intoxicatingly flattering.

Mr. Connors really did have a thing for her! Sure, he was old, an older man even in the nicest light. But he was very successful, and the younger new secretaries threw themselves at him constantly. He always just smiled and let them down easily, telling them he was very dedicated to his work.

Perhaps he thought that in Thea, he'd found someone who could share that, that he could share more of himself with. The idea of that kind of 'sharing' made Thea's privacy suddenly tingle. Then Mr. Connors' hand was moving along her thigh.

He was slowly raising the hem of her skirt. Embarrassed, Thea remained perfectly still as Mr. Connors put his other hand on her other thigh and wheeled his chair slowly over until he was in front of Thea's knees. He wasn't looking at her face anymore. He seemed to be looking at her lap.

Then both of his hands were on her bare skin. Thea rested her fingers on the desk on either side of her, still too afraid to move. She didn't want to spoil the moment and ruin the excitement that was building inside her.

Mr. Connors pushed the hem of the skirt up until it was at the tops of Thea's slender thighs. Then he lowered his mouth to her knees, kissing them, as he encouraged her to lift up, so he could push the skirt back. Thea flushed, realizing his intentions. The fact that she hadn't worn any panties that day made her face burn suddenly. But Mr. Connors seemed pleased. If he thought she was a tramp for going around without underwear, he didn't seem to show it or dislike it.

He looked for a moment at Thea's shaven mons. Then he moved his hands up her thighs again, until his thumbs were resting over the smooth un-furred mound. He rubbed his thumbs in circles and Thea shivered.

Then he was putting his hands on her hips and pulling her forward. She thought maybe he just meant to pull her until she was on the edge of the desk. Maybe he was going to eat her out right there, like that. But he pulled her more until she practically fell into his lap, legs spread and straddling his.

Thea was face to face with Mr. Connors now. She looked from one eye to the other, but his face only reassured her that everything was okay. With her back resting slightly against the edge of the desk behind her, Thea watched as Mr. Connors began to undo her blouse.

Carefully, the older man reached into Thea's top. He cupped one breast and squeezed it, then rubbed it in a soothing circle. Then he moved to the other, teasing the nipple with finger and thumb. Thea moaned and closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip. Mr. Connors undid more buttons, pulling Thea's shirt out of her skirt waistband. Now her breasts were free, exposed.

He put his mouth down on them, tenderly mashing the breasts together so he could suckle both nipples at once. Thea put her hands on his arms, squeezing as he tantalizingly licked and sucked at her. Mr. Connors looked up at Thea now, and she looked back at him. He seemed to be waiting for something.

Thea licked her lips, carefully, then leaned forward, kissing the older man. He seemed hesitant for a second, but if there was one thing Thea had been told she was good at, it was sweet kissing. She kissed him gently, urging his mouth to part open and let her tongue in. She teased along his own tongue, moving hers slowly and exploratively inside his mouth. Mr. Connors leaned back in his chair, letting it rock back slightly until it touched the wall and windows behind him.

He kept his hands on Thea's thighs at first, then moved them to her back, rubbing her there. Then, as she kissed him, he moved his hands lower. Mr. Connors reached beneath Thea's ass and pulled up her skirt until it was gathered around her waist.

She was out of breath, his kisses were so sweet and responsive to her. She put her mouth to his neck and nuzzled, as his fingers began to play over her buttocks. Mr. Connors parted his own thighs, forcing Thea's slender legs even wider apart. From behind her, he moved a hand down to her ass cheek, gripping it and holding her slightly. Then the other hand went lower still, until Thea could feel him tickling over the swollen labia of her hairless cunt.

She was wet, so wet. She knew he could feel that hot wetness on his fingers. Mr. Connors rubbed his fingers around, not intruding into her petals, but rubbing at her sensitive spots through them. He pushed with his fingertips against her clitoris, rubbing it around and around through her labia. The teasing feel of him doing that drove her crazy, and she ground down against him. Then he finally parted her folds and was touching at her crevice.

Mr. Connors' fingers slowly slipped into Thea's wetness. He was exploring her sex, teasing at her privacy. And it was delightful. His fingers went up against her inner labia, over them from behind, until they barely touched at her clit. He flicked her there, slightly, tickling her and making her moan with her mouth against his collar. Thea hugged him tightly, pushing her ass out and upwards to give him more access to her delicate privates. Mr. Connor moved a finger inside Thea, slipping it easily into her sheath. He sighed at the same time she did, both of them finding pleasure as he began to swirl his finger around there. Once it was totally soaked, he pulled it out and back.

And to Thea's shocked surprise, he began to tease her flesh, moving his wetted finger away from her pussy, backwards, up towards her anus. He played over her puckered flesh there for some time, sometimes going back to her privacy to re-wet his finger. Then he would return, finger soaked, and rub over her anus again. Thea groaned at the feel of him. When he began to push into her, she didn't object to the intrusion and merely let him push his thick digit inside her.

He was whispering in her ear, telling her how wonderful she felt against his fingertips, telling her how long he had wanted to hold her, just like this, and please her, just like he was.

His breath was hot, and so was his touch. He began to move his other hand lower, and soon, his fingers were taking turns at her holes, wetting, pushing, teasing, and tickling. Thea gripped the window sill behind Mr. Connors' chair, using it to push herself upright over him. She put her feet to the floor, just her toes, pushing up off of his thighs. And she began to bounce lightly, up and down over his fingers each time they went inside her sheath.

He realized what pleasure this gave her. And Mr. Connors moved fingers to both her holes, pushing them deeply inside her. He nuzzled at Thea's neck, mouth running hotly over her skin, licking at her and tasting her sweat. Thea's head dropped back. She moaned and groaned. And at last, Mr. Connors fingers buried deep inside both her tight holes, Thea came. Her juices gushed out over Mr. Connors' eagerly working hands. She poured over him, crying out and continuing to bounce until at last the electric shocks wore off.

Slowly, Mr. Connors pushed his chair up until it was in the proper position. He smiled at Thea almost apologetically as he re-buttoned her blouse.

"I'm sorry, my dear. I must have gotten carried away. I've wanted to do that for you for so long. Please, don't think I'm taking advantage of you just because you stay late and work so hard for me..."

"No," Thea squeaked out, trying to regain her composure and pull her skirt down appropriately at the same time. "No, I don't think that's how it is at all. I hope you don't think I'm some sort of sleaze, or that I expect anything from you because of this!"

Mr. Connors looked up at Thea, pausing.

"So...are you saying you don't want to do it, again, sometime?"

Thea gulped.

"Say...tonight? I could make you dinner, I'm a fairly good cook. And I have a lovely kitchen, too."

Thea didn't know what to say, she was gaping now openly.

"But if you have other plans, I understand," Mr. Connors said, looking back down ashamedly and finishing the last of Thea's buttons.

"Sir, it would be an honor to go to your home and have...dinner..."

Mr. Connors smiled, and Thea smiled brightly back.

"Let me get my jacket," he said, standing Thea up.

"Here," she said softly. "Let me get it for you..."

DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent, as usual

You are one of the top authors here. You have great scripting and dialog, a vocabulary that exceeds many and a superb sense of pacing. This is more than the "she got nekid, he got nekid, they fucked and came" story.

BellaBelleRNBellaBelleRNover 16 years ago
Appreciation for the older guys

Ah... the charm and attraction of older, sexy men. Your story speaks to me and I like a slow build up. I'll be looking for more.

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
On to Chapter 2

You've set the scene well for a follow up chapter or two. I think you've done quite well with your first chapter and ended it where they are leaving the office and headed to his apartment. It builds the anticipation and there's nothing wrong with that buildup -- so the other comment is totally irrelevant. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finish the story

This story would be a lot better if you took the time to finish.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Hadley's Cherry Teenage gymnast offers her virginity to her Dad's boss.in First Time
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories