Theatre Elf

Story Info
What would a wannabe Santa do with this type of help?
2.6k words
4.4
8.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a festive mood in the air. All the city's finest and biggest and wealthiest were there. The Chamber of Commerce always had a holiday get together in December at a different business. This year, it was my turn. So, the theatre was decked out in reds and greens. The concession stand was selling popcorn but little else. All of the lights were on in the auditorium while the screen was showing "Miracle on 34th Street" with the sound turned down. The Chamber had made arrangements for a local caterer to bring in some finger food and the local distributor had come in and set up a table for wine and other spirits.

Things were going nicely and the scheduled comments from the mayor and other dignitaries were about ten minutes away. That's when I noticed her.

She was standing next to the wine table . . . . hmmm, "I'm sure I'm thirsty", I said to myself as I moved in that direction. She was dressed for the occasion! She wore Santa's coat . . . though on her, it hit her about mid-thigh . . . Santa's big black belt around her middle accented the hourglass figure. . white stockings and black boots completed the outfit topped by a red Santa hat. The white fir trim highlighted all of the curves and angles. She was the toast of the party. She was also surrounded by men as I approached for something to quench my thirst.

"Dan, step over here!" the Mayor called as I neared the table. "Has everyone met our host for this evening? Dan operates this lovely old theatre and has added a bit of the old nostalgia to the building. Dan, do you know everyone?" "Almost!" I said staring at the women in red and white. The Mayor is no fool, "Have you met Nicki here? She's the most knowledgeable woman I know about wine . . . the wife and I refer to her as the 'Wine Goddess'!"

I reached out and took the hand that was extended and looked into the face, the eyes of this 'goddess' . . ."Hi, would you like a glass?" she offered. I nodded and she turned to pour one for me. She babbled something about the spiced wine she was pouring but I was too busy taking stock of her from a closer perspective.

Not tall, she was an intriguing woman. Santa's coat showed a great figure but clearly was hiding some of its best parts. Just a touch of cleavage . . . sexy with class! Her short blondish hair stayed off her neck but fell past her ears. She could have a "pixie" look . . . but there was something more worldly in those eyes. They smiled easily and her mouth flashed white teeth and an almost sly crooked grin that I found captivating. Her voice hinted of an alto but her laugh was lower and very sexy. She seemed fun loving at first meeting . . . it seemed my thirst wasn't the only thing that needed quenching.

"It's changed a lot from when I used to come here." she said. "Yes, I've made a few changes." There was an uncomfortable pause in the conversation, "Perhaps you'd like to see them later on." "I'd love to. I'll see you later", she said and it was off to pour more wine.

The movie was turned off and the curtain closed. Everyone gathered in the seating area to hear the comments from the stage. The Mayor waxed eloquent and the Chamber president spoke about the past year. During the formal portion of the show, I stood just off the stage and watched the crowd. I also glanced over to the wine table regularly and seemed to catch Nicki's eye when I did look. The smile that returned was warm without being too practiced or artificial.

The comments ended and most folks left. Some stayed to eat and drink some more or make a late deal or wish a special holiday greeting. The wine table was the last to fold, of course. Shutting down the building I was surprised to see Nicki heading my direction without her Santa hat on. "Heading out?" I asked.

"Oh, I was hoping for the tour . . . unless it's too late."

"No, I just thought you might be in a big hurry to get going like everyone else. The holiday season and all" I replied.

"If it's no trouble, I'd like to see it. It seems sort of magical tonight with all the decorations." she said as we began walking up the aisle.

The tour started with the auditorium and then up into the lobby. Up we went into the balcony then a technical stop at the projection booth, still sporting the old twin projectors from the 1960's. This was interlaced with some of the history of the theatre (it had formerly been an old porn house that once showed "Deep Throat" for five years running). We also shared some of our professional history with each other. At the top of the balcony, looking down on the empty seats, it was a perfect place to end the tour. Looking over my shoulder, Nicki asked about the door to the room behind me.

"This is now my office but it used to be a cry room" I told her.

"Cry room?"

"Yes, a place where mothers could bring their loud children and watch the movie without bothering the other customers. It's sound proof and has it's own speaker and everything. I remodeled it and made it my office and a place to "get away" and still be close if the staff needs me." There was another one of those pauses . . .

"Would you like to see it?"

She nodded enthusiastically and I led her to the door. As the door opened outward and there were two steps up, I offered my hand to help her in. She took it and stepped up into the room. It was just a glimpse but I thought I noticed the tops of white stockings as she climbed in front of me. For the first time, I noticed a hint of the most alluring perfume.

The room itself was tiered, like the theatre seats that used to be there. The back of the office was the highest and there was a workdesk along the back wall. The usual implements of business were there, including a small control panel on the wall. The next level down had a long leather couch facing the curtained window of the office. The lowest level also had two leather chairs faced in the same direction and a small coffee table in between.

"So, you can watch the show from in here?" she asked. "Oh, yeah!" I answered and hit a button on the control panel. As the lights began to dim, I asked her to sit down on the couch. The lights dimmed some more and then the curtain opened on its own. She giggled as it all opened up. "See, you can watch from here just like the old days, only it's a bit more comfortable now, as you can see." I told her. I also explained that I sometimes entertained friends up here for new shows or when my scheduled didn't allow for me to socialize away from the theatre. I hit the button again to close the curtains and bring the lights up. Nicki mentioned that having a small, catered event would be perfect in here and that the right wine would be an added bonus.

"Well, if you are offering, I think that that is a great idea. Although, I'm not sure if you should be required to wear that outfit again or not" I smiled to her. "This old thing," she laughed . . . . it was a good laugh. "I thought it was kind of cute!"

"Oh, I agree. It just makes me wonder what a tough job Santa has."

"What do you mean?" - a slight smile on her face.

"Well, only that Santa would have a difficult time working if his helper was always around dressed like that. You could be a definite distraction to him."

"You think so?" - she stood up and moved to the end of the couch closest to me and sat down on the arm. Great legs!

"Yes, I do. You know, this almost reminds me of those great cartoons in Playboy of Santa coming down the chimney and finding the woman dressed like you are . . . wanting to make up for having no cookies or help Santa know that she's been good" I smiled and looked her right in the eyes.

She tilted her head up a bit, returning my stare. "I must ask you, with this outfit on . . . . Is it too much? Too sexy?"

I couldn't believe the position I was in now. Shoot yourself in the foot or be a total ass! Oh, wait, answer a question with a question! "Would Santa find you too sexy? Would he want you to be wearing something else?"

Now she smiled at me as her hands moved to the big black belt she was wearing, "Why don't you be Santa and you can tell me!" she said in a voice that was lower and quieter and mixed with the sound of her belt coming undone. As the mood was changing, I reached over to the wall and hit a button on the panel. The lights lowered to half light and music started to spill from the speaker system. The light jazz we played at intermission would have to do. I stepped up to within a foot of her, the black belt now draped over one of the leather chairs.

"Is this all Santa's helper wears?" I asked.

"No, I've got other things on." and with that, the coat opened. I was right, the coat didn't do her justice! Her size 8 body was lovely. She wore a red camisole that held two lovely breasts, about a "B" cup, and a pair of red thong panties. The white stockings held themselves up . . . and the contrast between her great legs in white and those lovely breasts in red . . . I was momentarily speechless.

"Is this okay?" she smiled at me . . . . knowing that it was and enjoying my reaction. "It's incredible." was all I could say. "Now you know why Santa couldn't get anything done." I said. "But I know what he would do if I were him" I continued and leaned down to her upturned lips. The kiss was between a peck and a long french kiss. There was no sign from her other than the small moan that escaped her throat. My hands found their own way to her waist, the silky feel of her red camisole soft on my palms. Her arms pulled away long enough to let Santa's coat fall across the near half of the couch. My next kiss was along the left side of her neck and continued down to the top of her breast.

Her hands found the side of my head and guided me to her nipple. Even through the silk, it felt luscious in my mouth. As I pulled her shoulder strap down to allow the nipple freedom, she asked "Are you sure this is sound proof?"

Pulling my mouth off of her nipple, even in the half light it glistened with moisture, I laid her back over the end of couch until her shoulders rested on Santa's coat. Her hips were sitting on top of the arm of the couch and it took only a second for her panties to go slithering up her stockinged legs. "You can be as loud as you want!" I smiled and knelt at the side of the couch. With her legs up over my shoulders and back, I kissed the inside of her right thigh. God, she smelled so good! The first stroke of my tongue across her pussy caused her to moan . I looked over her stomach as her left hand began to play around her right nipple . . . the one I had yet to get in my mouth.

My attention began to focus on the job in front of me, making love to this incredible woman in red. . .to Santa's little helper. I tasted her and checked her twice . . . both naughty and nice was this one. Her moans became louder and she began to talk to me as I feasted on her. "Oh, Santa, that's so good!" . . .she knew how to have fun and play the part. I continued to kiss and lick and tickle and probe . . . dropping in the occasional "ho, ho,ho". This caused her to laugh that hearty guttural laugh that I found so sexy, so erotic. Her laughing would stop though when I brushed the end of my tongue across her clit and then began to vibrate it back and forth. My little finger starting to play along her crack, lingering at her anus. Her cries and moans I could hear only sporadically, as she flexed her thighs around my ears.

Time seemed to stand still . . . how else can Santa go to all the houses in all the world, right . . . and with a long moan and a hand in my hair. . visions of sugarplums danced before her eyes and up her spine. She tasted so good . . the look in her glazed eyes I will remember for a long time. I pulled her up to sit on the end of the couch. We kissed . . . and I gently lifted the right strap off her shoulder, exposing the right nipple . . . when the knock of the door sounded through the office. Motioning my finger to her lips, I went around to the door and opened it to see my head usher there. "Dan, everyone's here and we are waiting for the money!"

"Great, Andy, I'll be right down." - and then I looked at my watch. Business and duty called. Damn!

I returned to find her still sitting, her nipple screaming to be kissed . . .and I did, rolling it around with my lips and tongue. The room faintly scented by her incredible perfume. She started reaching for my belt. I had to explain that duty was calling and I couldn't shirk my responsibilities. All the while I talked, she went straight to her work and I was exposed by the time I finished explaining that I was needed down stairs.

She looked up at my face and said "Are you sure?" . . . and then slowly took my cock in her lovely mouth. This would not do, despite the screams from my groin and the left side of my brain. I reluctantly eased her lips away from me and promised that we could have a party here at a later time. She smiled and said that she knew . . . "I just wanted you to have something to look forward to!"

I left to get the staff prepared and saw her as she came down from the balcony. The staff thought the outfit was great and Nicki played the part to the hilt . . . professional and yet playful. A tremendous woman. I walked her out to her vehicle and we thanked each other for a wonderful time. She asked if she could request to see a movie some time to which I replied "Anything!"

"Lady in Red" she said, smiled that warm smile and drove off. Yes, this theatre elf was a holiday find!