Theatre Restaurant

Story Info
A surprise showing to an audience.
3.7k words
3.98
42.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jently
jently
9 Followers

This story is a continuation of my previous submission: Hired Help.

You may wish to read the previous before entering into this new adventure. Also, thank you for those that commented on Hired Help; it urges me on to do more. And, it's actually a joy knowing that my writing is turning on other Literotica readers.

*

I've never really considered myself an exhibitionist; although, I have no problem showing my breasts in a low cut dress. But, for some reason, and perhaps it's a self-confidence thing, but I have always seemed oblivious to people looking at me sexually.

That is until recently, we had traveled into the city for our weekend away and were in a hotel Chris had arranged. We were sitting out on the hotel room balcony enjoying a red wine and taking in the sunset when he presented me with a plastic store bag and within it was underwear.

He has always bought me lingerie as gifts and I must admit he does have good taste, when it comes to clothes.

He suggested I show off the new underwear. I took the bag and went off to shower. The water felt great and I didn't spend too much time under the water, but it did feel good to wash away the days grime. Standing in the bathroom drying off, I looked myself up & down and reflected on the image, I still look pretty good for mid 40's.

My breasts aren't as perky as they once were, kids and years have seen to that. My nipples still retain their sensitivity and they respond to my horniness by going quite hard. A tweak with my fingers always stimulates them and I love having them pulled and squeezed when I'm close to orgasm.

Holding them up in front of me I looked at the black lace G-string, it's not the smallest I've seen, but it is rather small. A seam runs down the middle of them, there are no side seams' only cut lace.

Putting them on I notice now that the lace is elasticized and the seam through the centre cuts right into the valley of my sex. Not that it's uncomfortable, in fact, it feels rather nice. I keep myself waxed and it feels really sensual on my bald lips as it slips into me. I turn to look in the mirror and the back 'T' is nicely finished in lace too and puffs out as the rest of it disappears into the crevice of my arse. I slip on a light summer dress and join Chris out on the balcony.

He pours more red wine into my glass and stand next to him, enjoying the evening view over the city.

Chris is excited by the new purchase and says "Well, how are they" I stand with a smirk on my face and lift the hem of the dress, hoping that no-one in a building near us can see. "Oh yeah, wow, turn around" he asks.

Turning slowly, I bend over and he acts like a kid in a toy-shop. "They look great, are they comfortable?" I nod and drop my dress and brush my hands past my hard nipples.

Chris' eyes follow my hands and he sees the state of my nipples & smiles, he always gives that type of smile when he is pleased with his handiwork.

Chris told me that he had arranged for us to go to 'A Theatre Restaurant' for dinner; he had arranged it some time ago when planning the whole weekend. It's rare that we get to go out alone these days.

"What to wear" I was thinking, Chris must have seen the look of panic on my face, and told me that he had packed the clothes he wants me to wear out tonight.

His favorite dress, which I've actually stopped wearing. It's not that! don't like it any more, but I've worn it often and the novelty has sort of worn off. It's an open weave, similar to a crocheted top, with a black satin lining. Three quarter sleeves and has a red trim. The neckline is a plunging V which I can't wear a bra with; it's that low, and a hemline that is below the knees. Also he had put in my heels and black stockings.

He smiles at me, gives me a peck on the cheek and encourages me to ready. I head off to the bathroom, brush my shoulder length auburn hair, put in some product and grab my make-up bag and head into the main room where the light is better. Make-up on..., some nice perfume, and tidy my hair again.

The G-string is on, so I sit on the arm of the lounge and pull up the stockings, smoothing them out, I love the way they make my legs feel, almost tingly to the touch.

Standing I slip the black dress onto my up-stretched arms; I immediately feel that something is different. The lining has been changed. I see Chris on the balcony watching me and he has 'that' smile on his face. Looking at the new lining, it's a dark gray, and as sheer as my stockings.

As I pull it down over my body it's obvious that there has been other alteration done as well. There is a now a slit in the front of the dress about 6 inches across at the hem, which tapers to just below my crotch. I turn to look in the mirror and I can clearly make out the tops of my stockings, the black G-string is covered, thankfully, and my nipples are almost poking through the sheer fabric and into the opening of weave, and are just visible.

But what has got me curious is what this new lining is, it makes my skin feel so, so erotic, similar to my stockings. He walks behind me and looks at me in the mirror over my shoulder, softly caressing my arse in his hands and says "You look fantastic". He snuggles into my neck and gives me a lingering kiss on the neck that turns into a nibble.

I groan with pleasure all the time looking at us in the mirror, and eventually respond "No I don't... I look fucking horny" as I turn and embrace him.

He has to change as well and puts a nice fitting suit on, and an aftershave which complements the natural scent of his skin. He looks good. But now I have to tell him that I can't go out like this, it's going to break his heart. This is just not me. I don't dress like this.

He holds my hands and starts to walk backwards, leading me into our hallway. "Ready" he says. Oh fuck it, I decide. "Lets go, big boy" I say. Just as well it's dark.

As we drive I look at Chris and wonder where we are going, his suit tells me that it's a rather special theatre restaurant, and I refrain from asking more. We drive into the city centre and into an underground car parking lot. "Ready", he says as he takes my hand and walk through the lot.

We take a lift to the 4th floor, and as the doors open four or five couples are standing at an elegant doorway awaiting entry, with two tuxedo dressed bouncer types at the door.

The woman in front of us of me gives us 'one of those glances' over her shoulder and whispers something to her man. He turns and looks me up and down and I hear him say to her "Ohh Yeah" which makes me feel confident.

We make our way to the door, and Chris says to one of the bouncers "I have table 29 booked" and shows the man his ID "Yes, Sir, Madam, enjoy your night."

As we enter through a lobby the room is only small, dark, almost dark grey or charcoal walls, illuminated only by lamps on each small round table. Large dark pictures hang on the walls with couples in, tasteful sexually erotic poses. We wait to be seated; the room is half full of couples and foursomes seated at their tables. It reminded me of The Casablanca, but dimly lit. The hostess asks for our table number and directs us to follow her.

Walking hand in hand, Chris leading the way past the people sitting at their dimly lit tables, I could see more tits and legs than normal any normal restaurant; we are shown to our table for two.

The seats are a cross between a lounge chair and a dining chair, and could be comfortable to eat or lounge. Sitting down, conscious of the split in the dress, I reach over to Chris' arm and ask what this place is? The music playing in the background was seductive, the people there were beautiful, and there was a round stage in the centre of the room surrounded the linen covered tables, our table was only two feet from the edge of the stage.

Chris was about to say something when a waitress, which I hadn't noticed coming towards us, asked we were ready for drinks, I nodded towards Chris. "Drinks Sir" "Two champagnes and a nice Cabernet Savion please" Chris asked. The waiter left us and the room was filling quickly.

Chris moved is hand to my thigh, interrupting my voyeuristic glancing around the room, he told me that the first show started in 20 minutes. "What type of show" I whispered as the waitress was returning with our wine. Chris told me to relax and enjoy, leaned over and gave me a kiss, my tongue wanting to meet his, but it was too brief.

We sat quietly talking about the alterations he had had done to my dress and the sexy people as they came in, and how the place somehow reminded him of a way up-market Rocky Horror set.

I asked how he new about this place and he said it was advertised in a men's magazine as "The most sensual night out you can have with your clothes on."

Another waitress came over to our table and asked if we were ready for our meal to begin, Chris said that we were and as I looked up at her I noticed that she wore a short A-skirt and stockings that showed her thighs, and a super low cleavage. She reminded me of a Playboy Bunny. Which made me chuckle for some reason.

Then I noticed that she was staring at my legs, glancing down I could tell that she had a great view of my stocking tops, bare thighs above and my G-string. As she left the table I could see her arse poking out from under the skirt as she walked. She looked yummy, and as she walked away from me, I was kinking my neck, as I continued to watch her as she disappeared through the tables of people.

Our starters came out as fast as she had left and were placed in front of us, my eyes focused on her breasts as she placed the plates on the table, reflected by the lights of the stage as they slowly became brighter, which caught our attention.

There, standing in the middle of the stage was a blonde haired woman dressed in a tuxedo jacket, with her breasts almost falling out, loose fitting black slacks and black 5" heels. Her hair straight and long, "early forties" I thought. She stood still, the stage ever so slowly rotating. Still, like a statue, waiting for the noise in the room to hush. Not that she needed to, she held everyone's attention the moment the lights came on.

When she was ready she welcomed us all, as she looked around the room, surveying the night's audience. She had everyone in the place mesmerized, as if she were some divine messenger ready to give an announcement from a higher being, charisma I presumed.

Her focus came upon a woman sitting at a table on the other side of the room; she looked at her staring and then said to her "Mmm, what a lovely dress you have on, and what a great body you have, what a lucky man you have".

Slowly as the stage rotated further she looked down into my eyes briefly, and as her eye contact left mine, sort of did a double take. Looking straight at me... 'Oh shit" I thought, she's going to say something to... Then she said, never loosing eye contact, whilst standing still, head turning, as the rotating stage seemed to make her body leave her head behind. "I will have your pleasure before the night ends" she said in a demanding and yet sexy voice, the audience let out a 'Ohahhhh".

Her stare was amazing, broken only momentarily as her head could turn no further, she put her left hand on her hip, bent her head down her long blonde hair cascading and looked back at me through the triangle between her arm and body; she was melting me with her looks alone.

The stage lights dropped and she was gone. The background music came back up to the level it had before. Chris leaned over saying 'Wow she was sexy, and she singled you out really quickly" We began eating our starters, a well balanced fettuccini with a creamy sauce, but I couldn't concentrate, my whole being was on sensory overload, I sat toying with the pasta before me, lost in a world of my own.

It wasn't long before there was some movement on the stage and, again, the stage lights came up a little. In the middle of the stage was now a double bed, a girl dressed in a dark blue silk robe, lying on her back in the middle of the bed, the lighting focused on her.

The music changed to a slow beat and she seductively sat up allowing the robe to fall open and her long jet black hair brushing on her back as the robe fell from her shoulders. She looked down at her breasts, which were really firm and pouting ran her hands up to them and pinched her nipples and proceeded to slowly masturbate, the bed was rotating with the stage allowing everyone in the room a full view.

She was so sensual in what she was doing, I was getting wet and could feel my juices making me wet, I had to move in my seat, my body jerking slightly, as it does when I get turned on. She moved cat-like to a kneeling position and was slowly rubbing her clit, pushing her fingers into herself and rubbing her nipples with her juices before licking at them. She was never looked at the audience, it was almost as if she was alone in her bedroom and we were secret voyeurs. She continued for quite some time.

I noticed Chris too was moving in his seat and was mindlessly rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, the whole evening was such that I had given up to attempting to be modest in the dress, which seemed to defeat my attempts anyway.

She moaned as her body tensed and bucked as she orgasmed, but it was all so sensual, not frenzied at all. She slowly moved back, lying on her back again, the lights on her dimmed and we all applauded.

The sounds of people softly talking filled the room. Chris looked at me and said, "That was a real turn on", I had to agree and another course of our meal was being served, our plates from the last one had been taken from the table during the show without either of us noticing. Chris told me he had such a hard on, that he thought he could have cum just watching her, I would have loved to have been sucking his dick at that moment.

I was really loosing interest in eating, food. The quiet hum around the room was obviously filled with the same type of conversation we were having our over wine.

Over the next hour we watched a girl on girl show and another show that saw a hunky guy get deep throated by a woman that was taking another man behind her.

The night was getting more and more erotic. The music was getting louder and faster, the table lights were getting dimmer as the meals were all but finished, and the action on stage became more frenzied.

Chris had moved his seat right beside me and had been pinching at my nipples and had occasionally run his fingers under the G-string a number of times during the night, feeling how wet I was, I really wanted to take him back to the hotel and fuck him all night.

The lights on the stage came back up, and there was the blonde woman again asking if we had been enjoying the show. We all clapped and with that she signaled for the lights to lower a little, the music changed to that seductive beat again and she removed her tux jacket, lay back on the bed and removed her trousers, stood and started to gyrate to the music, naked on the stage as it started to rotate again.

As she passed our table she stared at me, my eyes were all over her, she had great tits, with nipples that were hard and long. Her tummy was flat and taught, trimmed light blonde hairs shaped in a triangle above a shaved pussy and stockings and heels that framed her beautifully.

As she passed us again she blew me a kiss, the third time she came past us her fingers where rubbing circles around her clit, while her other hand was toying with her nipples, looking at me again and taking her fingers from he pussy and sexily sucking on them, giving me a wink.

She was making me so hot, on the forth rotation she was on her hands and knees and as she came level with our table the stage stopped. "Oh fuck, now what".

She was making me really nervous and yet so turned on. She leaned forward, I was actually afraid that she was going to fall off the stage; then she whispered that she wanted me to join her on stage. I pleaded with her that I couldn't, I was so nervous I thought I'd pee. She wouldn't take no for an answer and leaned forward and kissed me putting her tongue into my mouth, I kissed her back and she took hold of my hand put it onto her mound and directed me onto the stage with my other hand in hers.

This brought a cheer from the crowd and I could even hear Chris' encouraging.

The stage started moving again and we kissed passionately, she was making me forget that we had an audience. She reached into my dress for one of my breasts and took the nipple in her mouth, while pushing me slowly back onto the bed.

She reached under me and undid the zipper of my dress and removed my dress, and there I lay in stockings, heels and G-string.

She kissed at my nipples, oh this was wonderful, gently biting one as she stretched lower removing my string; I had to help her by bending my legs which gave everyone a perfect view of my waxed, sopping sex.

Then she reached under one of the cushions and placed a blindfold on my eyes. She worked her way down my body and pushed her mouth into my pussy, which was just heaven. She knew exactly how take me, her lips sucking in my folds and her tongue darting past them to my clit, as she licked my clit I could feel that familiar stirring that preludes orgasm. She new what was coming and moved back from me, pulling at my stocking tops with little bites.

"Oh fuck, I've been so horny all night and now she leaves me here" I thought. I started to rub my own nipples, tracing my hand down to my pussy I spread my vulva and started rubbing at my clit, oblivious to the audience.

Then she came and sat beside me, I remembered the other people in the room as she leaned up against me and I could consciously hear a gasping and moaning from the crowd.

She told me she wanted me on all fours, so I rolled over, still blindfolded and felt her move behind me, her soft hands spreading my legs and buries her face in my pussy again. "Oh, yesss" I moaned and I could feel the blindfold being removed.

As my eyes refocused, there only inches away from my face was a huge dick.

"That's what the audience was gasping at" I thought. My eyes followed the torso; arms behind his back, his hairless chest moving as he breathed, and there looking down at me was his smiling face, smirking actually.

Christ, he was big a big guy, and from my vantage point probably made him look bigger. I tried to look around the room wanting to make eye contact with Chris, but I couldn't see him. But I could hear his voice urging me on.

I looked back at that dick, just staring and thinking of what this scene must look like "I'm on my hands and knees, a nude hot woman with her face buried in my arse and licking me to heaven, my face inches away from a huge dick, with its owner, an Adonis, standing at the end of the bed awaiting my next move.

With fifty or sixty horny people sitting at their tables watching in anticipation. And, my man, giving me approval to take another".

Tentatively, yet nervously, I took that dick in my hand, surprised at its softness, and yet how rigid it was. I couldn't even reach around it; it had to be 10 inches long with thick veins that ran along its length and a big purple head the size of a small apple.

I licked my lips, opened my mouth and leaned forward.

jently
jently
9 Followers