Theatrical Release Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim gets his girlfriend Becky of with his hand in the cinema.
1k words
4.16
32.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know what's even better than having a ridiculously hot girlfriend? Having one that shares your tastes.

And because I am blessed with such luck, I knew that Becky was as bored as I was by the movie. I do not understand how that piece of crap ever got released in the first place. Not even the lead female lead was hot.

Granted, in comparison to the brown skinned 5 foot 9 goddess next to me just about any girl looked average. There was not one inch on Becky that was not perfect. Long legs leading to nice wide hips contrasted by a slim waist and full C-cup breasts. Her body would have been cartoonish where it not for the extra 5 or 6 pounds she had on her. At least she always said she had those extra pounds. She hid them damn good because I never saw 'em.

Where was I? Ahh, yes, her breasts. I always get lost at those. But I quickly find my footing again when I get to her face, that slim face with the full lips. You got to have some African ancestors for lips like that. Full and soft and simply perfect. And don't even get me started on those eyes, slightly almond shaped and light brown, bordering on golden depending on the light.

What? You did not get me started? I got myself started? Damn, you are right. Sorry.

Anyway, as I looked over to her, I realized that there were a couple of things I would prefer to this movie. But we were a good hour from home. Then, looking around the room, I realized that sitting almost completely at the back with just 15 people in the cinema we could probably do quite a lot if we were discrete about it.

We had one of those double seats so there was nothing between her and me when I shoved my hand between us so that the back of it brushed against the side of her ass. Then I moved it up and forward, brushing the naked skin of her waist under her top. I let my fingers trace her stomach from side to center just under her navel and then down.

"Jim, what are you doing?"

"Making sure we enjoy our outing to the cinema."

"Stop it, we'll get seen?"

"No, we won't." I said as I opened the button on top of her pants and pushed my hand inside.

I pushed my hand down until my palm was directly over her clit and my fingertips in the middle of her pussylips. But my hand was still outside of her thin panties and I made sure not to let my palm touch her clit as I started to use my fingertips to tease her pussylips. Just little tickling movements.

I lightly pushed against the soft lips in one place, then in another, then I traced a line over them, always making sure that the touch was strong enough to send shivers up her spine but not too strong, like a piece of tight fitting garment, that rubs and teases with every move but is never strong enough for even the remote possibility of granting you that sweet release.

I kept that going for 2 or 3 minutes until I felt her starting to push against my hand and I never quite let her increase the pressure as much as she wanted. When she moved forward I moved away.

"Ask for it." I said. "First you don't want, now you hump my hand? Ask for it."

She stopped humping and did not ask. I just continued to tease her. 5 minutes became 10. I saw sweat form on her forehead and her breathing became quicker with the effort of controlling the urge to move her hips against my hand.

"Please." She said finally.

I moved my hand inside her panties and let my middle finger slip into her pussy. She was dripping wet. I took my now wet fingertip and circled her clit, making it wet enough so I would not hurt her when rubbing her sensitive button. Then I moved my hand further up so that the last phalanx of my middle finger was between her pussylips and the second to last rested against her clit.

I started with little circling motions and up and down motions, always pressing against her clit and letting her feel my fingertip inside her. Soon she was starting to breath even heavier. I felt her hand between her legs, outside of her pants pressing against the back of my hand. I moved my hand down in return so I could get more of my middle finger into her. She spread her legs a bit to grant me easier access and moved her hips forward, effectively lying back in her seat.

It only took a couple of minutes until I felt the first shudders passing through her body. I knew that as a sign that she was close. I turned towards her and looked straight into her eyes, I love to do that as she cums.

Moments later spasm rocked her body and she bit her lower lip to keep her from screaming out. Then she let the bite go and I could see her mouth opening a fraction. I quickly leaned over without stopping the movement of my hand between her legs. I more felt then heard her moaning into my mouth as she came and kept coming.

I slowed the motion of my hand in time with the fading of her orgasm to let her come down slowly. I stopped kissing her and pulled my head away to look at her. Her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy expression as she flowed through the last moments of her climax.

I pulled my hand out of her pants, trailing a thin wet line up her lower stomach and then, leaning over, whispered into her ear.

"Will you return the favor if I say please?"