TheFlorist: Inkwell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

She moaned as he gently poured water down her back wetting the skin of his shlong in the process. It got slick and slippery. It was like riding a bull of hot buttered silk. She wriggled forward and slip back down a few times. She almost came when she heard him moan. She looked to see him watching her . Saw looked at herself in the mirror, wet and riding a massive cock. She might as well have little horns and bat wings. She felt so horny evil .

He watched her. Her little sexy body wrapped around his maleness. After he had poured the water over her she started to feel even hotter on him. Her hands massaging so many of the sensitive areas that he could hardly believe she was still so small. Moaning again she started caressing the rim of his head. He tried not to but his cock twitched and arched. She giggled and increased the pressure she used on each stroke.

She stepped off and walked in front of him. She wrapped her arms around it and started using her breasts to massage circles over the sensitive nerves on the underside of his crown. She cooed as sweet nectar seeped from the end of his cock. It made her even more silky as her hard nipples tickled just the right places. She was climbing in her our excitement as his pre-cum nectar dripped down her body.

"You like me this size don't you?" She asked him seductively.

He moaned and his cock swelled. She lost her grip and slipped in the slick puddle. She turned to the side and was splashed with a glob of this sweet man nectar. She turned over on all four and wiggled her ass at him. Three thick gobs covered her ass and back. She hissed and came so hard she lost her balance falling into the pool of his hot goo. He grunted and sprayed her with more of his hot juices. She was lost in the scent of his cum rolling thru orgasm after orgasm herself.

He stepped back from the counter so he could use his hands to brace himself. In the other room he rustled and bloomed in a rainbow of colors. He held on to the berry with the antidote. Never had any being make him feel so much from flesh play. He looked down at her. She was cooing and caressing his nectar over her body.

"I wanna do this again if we can. It was so good and this is so yummy." She said licking his nectar for her fingers.

"I will keep it in mind for special occasions." He said. "The berry is ready."

"Ok... then round two?" She asked wickedly.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers