Theft

Story Info
Sexy thief gets caught and punished.
1.1k words
3.89
22.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are so very horny, beside yourself with lust and desire. You walk into the adult bookstore, closely examining the dildos and vibes, licking your luscious lips, imagining what they would feel like inside of you. You feel the moistness beginning to gather in your panties. Finally, you make your choice and proceed to the register when you discover that you've forgotten your purse at home. You're heartbroken, when suddenly, your desire streaming from your hot wet pussy overwhelms your mind and you grab the vibe and make a break for it, heels click clacking down the sidewalk.

You get about a block when you realize the combination of your lust and the excitement of your theft that your pussy is on fire, leaking onto the tops of your thigh high stockings. Your nipples are rock hard and aching from rubbing against your silk top - God, you want and need to cum so badly.

You are so focused on the sensations racing through your sexy body, that you fail to notice the squad car pull into the alley where you're concealed. Before you can grasp what is going on, you feel your hard sensitive nipples crushed against the brick wall, your arms are behind your back. You feel cold hard steel wrap around your lovely wrists, trapping them behind your back. You try to turn your head to see what's going on, but suddenly a strong hand wraps itself in your hair and holds you in place. It hasn't even occurred to you to struggle and suddenly you are moving and your feel your hard, aching breasts crushed against the cool steel of the hood of a car.

You feel your legs kicked apart and finally a voice to explain your predicament. "You seem to be in quite a hurry miss. Why would a beautiful young thing be running so fast?"

Your breath quickens as you feel a strong hand begin to run up and down your legs. You pray he doesn't feel the heat from your pussy or the juices you know are now staining your thighs. "What's in the bag ma'am?"

You feel his warm breath in your ear, his chest on your back with one hand still firmly wrapped in your hair, the other discovering the slickness of your trembling thighs.

"I got a call about a theft from a local adult book store. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you miss?"

You gasp as his lips brush against your neck and his hand cups your sex; my god, he knows how worked up you are.

"What do we have here? It looks like you're a little horny slut, you're panties are soaking and this bag has a vibrator, but you don't seem to have a receipt."

Your hips begin to gyrate in rhythm with the strong hand stroking you through your panties. His weight is still pinning you to the hood of the cruiser as you feel warm breath in your ear, on your neck as teeth nip at your neck. You feel your skirt being slid up over you hot sexy ass. A hand begins to stroke, rub and kneed the firm muscles. Suddenly, you gasp as you feel the hand thunder down upon your tender flesh.

"I think a naughty girl like you needs to be punished. It seems mommy and daddy didn't teach your right from wrong."

Again and again the hand comes striking down on your ass, you feel the heat building up and in your mind, you can see just how rosy red it is becoming. The funny thing is that you do not once cry out and you realize that your hot pussy is getting even wetter. You know in your heart that you are a naughty girl and do need to be punished. You feel your hips thrusting your ass up to meet the blows raining down on you. You gasp as suddenly the spanking stops and your feel your soaking panties torn from your body.

"Don't think you're done with your punishment yet young lady. If fact, it's just begun."

He bites down on the tender flesh of your shoulder. You begin to protest, and your sopping wet panties are shoved into your open mouth, abruptly ending the discussion you were beginning. Thick fingers begin plundering in and out of your soaking cunt; your breath catches in your throat at the suddenness of the onslaught. You can taste your lust as you suck on the panties in your mouth. You moan and toss your head from side to side as a finger strums on your rock hard clit. You groan and whimper as you feel the fingers withdraw from your wanton hole.

Again, you have no time to react as something hard replaces the fingers. Your pussy spasms as it keeps going and going and going. You finally are able to gather your thoughts enough to understand that it is night stick filling you, and fill you is what it does. It feels like it is going to come straight up your throat. The baton is pumping in and out of you, slowly and deeply. You feel the long awaited orgasm building in the depths of your stomach.

You shudder when you feel something warm and wet brush your burning ass. You had not noticed the lifting of the weight from your back, caught up as you are with the exploration of your steaming hot pussy. His tongue is cooling the heat of your spanking, but it's not stopping its exploration. You feel it licking up the juices in your crack and teasing the rim of your back hole. His tongue is wiggling and exploring your tight hole, driving your crazy.

"So slut, since you felt the need to steal this, let's see if it works."

Before you make out his words, you feel the vibe push past your tight muscles and fill your freshly lubed asshole. You are so beside yourself in lust and pleasure that you shove your ass back onto his tongue, forcing it to invade your ass, all the while the baton continues to pump you to the brink of a mind altering orgasm. You feel the tremors begin to spread from your pussy, to your ass, to your head and then come crashing like a tidal wave throughout your ravaged body. You feel your legs buckle from the intensity of your pleasure, you feel your juices streaming down your long legs, then everything goes black.

You come too and try to recall what happened to you; you find yourself in the back of paddy wagon, chained spread eagled, the night stick still ludely sticking from your cunt and the vibe pulsing in your ass. You smile to yourself; perhaps you have found some one who can finally show your right from wrong.