Their Best Homework Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I entered her and pushed myself slowly inside her as she let out a long, low moan. She felt sensationally tight just like she had the night before. Just as I started to fuck her, her pussy walls contracted even tighter and she milked my cock.

'Jesus Christ!' I gasped as she continued milking my cock.

'What?' she said, a look of unconvincing innocence on her face.

'You know what!' I said, struggling to get the words out because of the exquisite pressure being put on my cock. She just hitched a naughty grin on her face and then let her pussy walls go back to normal. I breathed a sigh of mingled relief and disappointment.

The relief was because I could now fuck her faster, which I did to her very vocal approval.

'Oh yeah, I love fucking you, I love your cock inside me ohhhh god it feels so good...' she said, taking me slightly by surprise. She hadn't done dirty talking last time, but I found it got me more excited. I wondered if she would try something else new.

'Do you want to go on top?' I asked her, stopping my fucking but with my cock inside her still.

'Ok,' she said. With a sudden burst of energy she flipped me over, keeping me inside her, and started gyrating her hips as she straddled me. The feeling of constant full penetration was almost too much, but I managed to hold it together. I couldn't stifle my moans however. Her moans were as loud and erotic as ever. I was loving every fucking minute of it.

She now started moving up and down on my cock, fucking slowly and deliberately. After about a minute of this, she contracted her pussy walls, milking me again. I cried out in pleasure and grabbed her hips compulsively.

Seized by the moment, I pulled her body down on top of me and started pounding up into her as hard as I could. Her moans immediately increased in pitch and volume. 'OH FUCK YES THAT'S THE SPOT!!' she shouted out as she gripped my shoulders, holding on for dear life as I fucked her viciously. I flipped her over quickly and positioned myself so I could fully penetrate her with each thrust. This I did with even more speed and force than before. I wanted to make her to cum so badly, and I cared about nothing else at that moment.

I took a deep breath, and then fucked her as hard and as fast as I possibly could; my muscles screamed in protest but they were overruled as I felt my cock get ready to ejaculate.

'SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!' screamed Melissa. She came, and her orgasm was so forceful that we both took off; for a brief second no part of our bodies were touching the couch. Just as we both landed, I felt my cock explode and jet after jet went squirting into Melissa. I doubt either of our bodies had ever moved so much in such a short space and time, and they were still shaking and writhing everywhere. We were both shouting half formed words, not able to speak properly because of the unbelievable amounts of pleasure we were both experiencing. Eventually our orgasms slowed and then stopped as we collapsed onto the couch, exhausted. Without a single word to each other, we fell asleep in each others arms.

12