Their First Date

Story Info
Keila and Varick have their first dinner out.
3.1k words
4.45
12.4k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keila and Varick are the main characters from my paranormal romance/urban fantasy novel. Keila is a psychic warrior that met Varick, master vampire of Portland, on Halloween. They defeated a rival vampire, and had great sex, and found a happily ever after.

This story takes place three days after the ending of All Hallows Blood.

~~~

Nervousness made my stomach roil and my skin clammy. I didn't belong here, in the fanciest clothes I owned, on the arm of a powerful vampire. Rheinlander was too classy, and I stood out. But after two days in bed, we'd eaten all the food I had, and wanted to get out of the house.

So we'd braved the snow to drive to a restaurant the vampire thought I would love. And it was great, right out of a Bavarian fairy tale. Not the kind of place a black-haired Amazon psionicist would eat at on her own, but I trusted Varick's opinion.

He looked fantastic, as always. His suit was entirely black silk, the shirt dark crimson, the narrow tie also black. He wore his hair back in a partial French braid, half of it loose and flowing down his back. The stark contrast of white hair on black silk kept distracting me, reminding me of how quickly he'd done it.

Sapphire eyes glittered as he pulled me closer, sparks racing through my shields from his touch. "My Keila is upset?"

"No," I whispered, aware that my hand trembled in his. I didn't own anything quite as nice as the vampire, and was making do with an old Halloween costume. I was a pirate queen, including a ruffle fronted shirt and velvet skirt split up to my knees. Gazing at the elegance inside the restaurant, I felt under dressed.

The German vampire squeezed my hand, letting his aura entwine with mine. It was a surprise to be aware of his presence. Even after I'd opened my entire soul to him multiple times, he was still mostly closed off to me. I turned to him, relaxing, protected and enveloped by his power. "You look lovely," he told me. It didn't seem fair that his empathy worked on me, but not vice versa.

Before I could reply, the hostess arrived. Tall, brunette, and busty, she blushed at the vampire, then guided us to our booth. Empathy quickly picked up on her emotions, letting me know just how hot she thought Varick was. Without a cloud of other's feelings, she stood out.

"Are we the only people here?" Even whispering, my voice carried. The elaborate carpets, floral displays, and highly polished wooden walls added to the air of elegance. I had an almost reverential need to remain quiet amidst the Old World charm. The painting of the Alps reminded me of traveling through Austria, though I hadn't been there since I was a little child.

"My sister owns the Rheinlander. It is nothing to reserve every seat." No trace of arrogance in his voice; Varick didn't brag about what he had, simply stated fact. And I really shouldn't be surprised the master vampire of Portland, or his sister, owned a German place like this.

We were seated, and a waitress came for our drinks. She too became a little flushed at the sight of the vampire. Everyone seemed to be attracted to him tonight, and it put my teeth on edge. This was my first real date with him, so everyone else needed to piss off. My shoulders dropped when she left, and I let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

The booth we occupied was comfortable, just dark enough to be intimate, but lit enough that we could see each other. Beethoven played just outside my range of hearing. Varick brought me to the middle, close by his side, giving us a view of most of the restaurant.

I had no idea how to sit in a skirt, and squirmed, pressing my thighs hard together. My hands stayed in my lap, and I sat ramrod straight. On the edge of my sight, I saw the rise and fall of my shirt's ruffle, becoming aware of just how large my breasts looked in this shirt. Lowering my eyes, I fingered the row of buttons along the fitted sleeve.

"Where is my boisterous one?" Varick asked, unfolding my napkin and laying it across my lap.

I could only pick up the occasional emotion from him, and this was one of them. He was disappointed that I wasn't having a good time. Smiling, I faced him, placing a hand on his arm. "I'm sorry. Give me a moment to take it all in."

Varick lifted my left hand to his lips, slowly kissing my fingers. Our eyes locked, the moment lengthening. His mouth opened, surround a knuckle, tongue tracing along a scar. Every nerve in my hand stood at attention, fire racing up my veins. A strange turn on of mine, but the vampire used it well.

"I want to take all of you in." He licked another scar, nails digging into my palm.

Heat rose to my cheeks, and my mouth went dry. The waitress returned with our drinks, and I turned to take a sip of mine. Varick had been back two days, and already the passion of our previous liaison was back with full force, and I wanted nothing more than to be with him.

And Varick wanted me too.

He kept my hand, giving our order in German. The waitress's lust was obvious, warm across my empathic senses. I stiffened, hand hard on my water glass, not looking back at the vampire. I didn't care what he got us, so long as she stopped flirting with him and left.

"Why so defensive?" His nails traced circles inside my palm. Goosebumps rose immediately, my skin crawling pleasantly. Clamping down on my tongue stud, I glanced back at Varick, forcing my shoulders to untense.

"I haven't seen you in almost two months." My voice was husky, barely in control. "And every woman has wanted to throw herself at you."

He smiled, revealing a curve of fang. "But I do not want them." Nails found a scar inside my wrist. Time dilated, my pulse jumping. He kept working my wrist, and I bit my lip. "You are the only one I see tonight." Varick leaned in, taking a kiss.

It was perfect, like every kiss. Our mouths fit together without effort. He tasted faintly of soap and cologne, but mostly like himself; stormy nights and lightning and prowling tiger. The ozone scent reminded me of licking batteries, and drew me deeper in. Varick's tongue came forward, and I immediately opened to him, my mouth and my spirit.

The vampire suddenly pulled back, wringing a gasp from me. "Slowly, liebchen. We have many courses left." His smile was teasing, just on this side of feral.

"Can't we just skip to desert?" I asked, leaning in for another kiss.

Varick chuckled, turning his face. "I shall never grow tired of your greediness. It is one of your greatest charms."

Arching a brow, I slumped back in the booth, tightening my shields again. "Are you making fun of me?"

He turned my hand over, holding it in his. Long fingers stroked my palm, his eyes half-lidded as he changed the subject. "It's hard to see in this light, but you have the finest veins. So pale, so lovely. Such delectable skin." Long nails dug into the same scar on my wrist. He wasn't leaving it alone, and my body wasn't ready to stop responding. "You are practically translucent."

My breath caught in my throat. Varick traced the scar to where it went under my cuff, the touch feather light, but stirring everything in me. Heat poured from my center to my extremities. The vampire began unbuttoning my sleeve, and I sighed, closing my eyes.

There was no way to stop my reaction. Scars shouldn't be so arousing, but Varick's slightest touch made me weak-kneed. Squirming in my seat, I tried to take my hand back. "What about dinner?" It was hard to keep from panting.

His voice was low, distant. "You are capable of eating with one hand." Another button popped, more flesh exposed. Varick kept one finger on my skin as he opened two more buttons. Four down, sixteen more until he reached the inside of my elbow.

"Not if you're distracting me." Another button, and he had easy access to my wrist. I bit my lip, unable to open my eyes, as he teased my veins. "I can't do much of anything like this."

Varick made a small noise, then lifted my wrist to his mouth. I gasped, nerves tingling, anticipating him biting me. Instead, he placed a tiny kiss in my palm, then set my hand back on the table. "Correct, liebchen. I shall stop."

I could open my eyes again, but my breathing refused to go back to normal. Staring at Varick, biting my tongue stud, I kept thinking about the last couple of days. One would think spending Christmas Eve and Christmas night in bed together would have given us some cushion against our passions.

One would think, but one would be surprised. The more we gave into each other, the more we wanted. I'd never expected an eight hundred year old vampire to be like an insatiable teen, but he couldn't get enough of me either.

The waitress was approaching with our starter. Mine, actually. Varick couldn't eat food, but he'd watch, maybe even taste the food on my lips. Caught by the intensity of his dark blue gaze, I was unable to feel odd eating in front of him. Instead, I wanted to make a show of it.

Being sexy didn't come natural to me, but that had yet to matter to the German. His eyes tracked my movements as I lifted a piece of crab to my mouth, slowly ate it, then licked my fingers. Varick stiffened, aura expanding with lust. Encouraged by his reaction, I sucked on my index finger, slowly closing my eyes and moaning in pleasure.

Varick grabbed my hand, pulling it from out my mouth. I opened my eyes, smiling wickedly, enjoying the sparkle in his gaze. His bent to my finger, slowly enveloping it, lips gliding across my skin. My loins tightened as Varick's tongue began working my fingertip. Fingers tight around my wrist, he held me still as he licked every part of my index finger.

"I love the way you taste," the vampire said upon releasing me. "Your mouth, your skin, your flesh." Our eyes met, the sapphire blue of his lit with an inner fire.

I pressed against him, offering myself for a kiss. Had there been more room, I'd have crawled onto his lap. Putting my arms around his shoulders, I pulled myself as close as possible.

Varick stiffened, hand on my waist, about to refuse my advances. Then he sighed, kissing me, turning his torso. His left hand stayed on my hip, his right going to the back of my neck. Nails dragging across the nape of my neck made me glad I'd worn my hair up.

Our lips parted, tongues entangling. Varick kissed me like he was digging for my soul. I ran hands through his hair, luxuriating in the silken feel of it. His sharp predator aroma increased, melting any inhibitions that might have lingered. The German could have thrown me across the table to ravage me, and I'd have allowed it.

Instead, his hand drifted from my hip down my thigh to my knee. My insides clenched as he went for the slit in my skirt, but I wanted this. I wanted to explore my boundaries, and there was no one better than Varick to do so with. His experience didn't overwhelm me. Instead, I felt blessed to have a considerate lover, who already knew the best ways to please a woman, who used his own empathy to know what I needed.

The kiss broke when his hand grasped bare knee. I tipped my head back, gasping, and his mouth sought my ear. Varick's breath was ragged, a sure sign of his desire. I trembled and moaned, the sound of his arousal further exciting me. Tremors raced through me, and I arched my back, breasts crushing against his chest.

"Your entire body flushes when I touch you. Blood fills every inch of you, increasing your scent." He growled briefly, nibbling my ear lobe. "So enticing, needing to be devoured."

I began to collapse, tipping my head to expose my neck. My arms tightened around his shoulders, barely holding myself up. Desire made me weak, made me submit completely to him. I already knew I could trust him, that he wouldn't hurt me. Varick had so far always rewarded my submission with rapture.

I couldn't speak, could barely manage to lick his earlobe. Breathing hard, opening my shields to him, I gave into lust. Dragging nails across his scalp, I shifted my thighs, giving his questing hand access to my womanhood.

Varick's breath caught when he encountered only smooth labia. "Wicked girl," he crooned, teasing my sex. "Did you plan to seduce me tonight?"

"Just thought you'd like it." My eyes were closed, and I leaned heavily on him. Shifting further, I got my left thigh across his lap, giving him access to my aching loins. "Hadn't made any plans."

A single finger slipped between lips into my moistness, but not entering me. He teased and taunted, barely touching my clit. My hips wouldn't stop rocking, and I wanted him inside me. "Perfectly wanton." He pressed a finger into dripping wetness, and I sighed at the penetration.

I rode his finger, my entire body writing. Varick nibbled my ear and neck, letting me feel the tips of his fangs without giving them to me. My thighs twitched and I dug my nails deeply into his neck. The vampire kept a slow and steady pace, letting my orgasm build.

Then he stopped.

I cried out, gripping his shoulders, eyes flying open. "Why?" I sputtered, nipples tightening, skin crawling.

His breath was as ragged as mine, his fingers digging deep into my inner thigh, pressing hard on oversensitive nerves. "Turn around. Lay your head on my shoulder."

Eager to comply, I immediately began moving. He had the luxury of vampiric speed, and quickly had one leg up on the seat, his body turned to cradle me. I couldn't move fast enough, needing him touching me again. I wasn't supposed to be some loose, wild child, and yet I couldn't stop myself. Sex with Varick was exactly as it was supposed to be, nevermind that it never seemed like I got enough.

A spike of envy came to my senses as I leaned back. The hostess and waitress were just out of sight, watching us. "We should stop," I said, head clearing of lust. Blushing with embarrassment, I sat up, reaching for a piece of crab.

Varick took my left wrist, immediately stroking scars and veins. "Let them watch. I shall make them forget anything they see." He licked the edge of my ear, and my will disintegrated. His right hand stroked my arm, finding tattoos through the cheap linen of my shirt, igniting my nerves. I sighed, collapsing back against him.

I didn't have an exhibitionist streak, and wasn't turned on by the women watching. As Varick traced a path up my arm and shoulder to my neck, raising sparks the entire way, I simply failed to care. This moment was for us. Same as every other moment we'd had just for us. And every moment we'd take for ourselves in the future.

Dexterous fingers began unbuttoning my shirt, pressing hard against my chest. Varick then guided my left hand to my lap. "Touch yourself," he commanded in German. I moaned, and he pressed my hand under my skirt.

I'd never made myself cum while a lover watched. I just hadn't been that experimental and outgoing. But I didn't hesitate for Varick. He brought out the true passion in me. Not just lust, or a physical orgasm, but soul shaking passion. The soaring kind that let one find a primal place, a spiritual place, where there was nothing but pleasure.

Our spirits mingled, heat building between us. Middle finger on my clit, I began working myself, seeking climax. Varick kept his hand over mine, nails grazing my outer lips. Moans kept rising, and I laid my head back on his shoulder.

My breath caught, vision dimming, and I was getting close. The vampire moved my shirt, exposing my throat. Writing, I pressed my hips back against his groin, feeling his hardness straining against his slacks. One of Varick's fingers slipped inside me, and he wrapped his right hand around my throat.

We both knew I was at the peak, ready to tip over. Varick's hunger taunted me, lapping at my soul. His finger circled inside my heat, and I worked more vigorously at my clit. My breath died as he tightened his grip on my neck, though he wasn't choking me.

Varick's mouth opened, fangs pressing into my neck. Orgasm claimed me, and I shuddered from head to toe. Another finger entered my sex, stroking me to new heights. His right hand held me in place, and I reached up to clutch at his wrist, losing contact with my body.

Then he bit me.

A cry died in my throat, and I stiffened. There was much pain, sharp and direct, warring with the rapture I experienced. Agony and ecstasy entwined, forcing my heart to an impossible pace. Clenching, body quaking, I wanted him to complete the bite but couldn't beg him to.

His fangs slid the rest of the way in, filling me, penetrating me in glorious ways. I was finally able to give vocalization to my rapture. Crying out, I writhed in his grip, unable to escape, completely his. Varick groaned as my blood filled his mouth, pulling me closer.

Amazing how quickly I'd come to need this feeling. Varick fed on me, body and soul, taking blood and ki. Being drained was fulfilling. Knowing I was sustaining him, giving him pleasure with my life, increased my own ecstasy.

Varick broke his bite with a deep groan, though he kept his fingers in my sex. Blood trickled down my neck, and he lapped at it. I didn't care if he stained my shirt, and the faint buzz of energy let me know he was healing the bite. We were together, fulfilled, and I was too languorous to care about anything.

Didn't stop me from having a joke. "Now can I get on with my meal?"

Varick hugged me, kissing the side of my face. He rearranged my skirt, his spirit vibrating with satiation. "Of course, mein liebchen." Humor filled his voice, and my smile deepened.

Not bad for a first date.