Their First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie said in her most coquettish voice, "Puffin got to first base."

Tim smiled. "Actually, Kimmie, I think I'm at second base."

Kimmie leaned back into the couch, though still thrusting out her breast to his hand. She smiled sweetly as she said, "Well, aren't you the Don Juan."

Tim could hardly think of himself like that, but for the moment he sure felt that way. "On our first date, too."

Kimmie enjoyed so much the feel of his hand on her breast, exploring and fondling her curves. She never felt so much like a woman. She pursued their little flirtatious banter. "Well, I'm not so sure you can call this a date. You didn't ask me out."

Tim momentarily stopped his fondling, which was asking quite a bit from him, to defend his masculinity. He didn't though take his hand off her bubbie as they discussed the point. "I sure did. I asked you to go out and study."

"Well, I asked you to come to my house. And, besides, to go out on a date you need to go out."

"I did go out. I went out to your house." It was kind of fun having a playful dispute with a girl while holding her tit. A relationship opened up so many possibilities.

"But, I haven't gone anywhere. You might be out on a date, but I'm sure not."

He had to admit that she had him there. "Well, all the better than to get to second base even before we've gone on a date."

She had to admit that he had her there. But, enough talking. She reached out and pulled him back to her. "Kiss me again, Puffin. I like it when you kiss me."

He couldn't argue with that. They again fell into a deep kiss as he continued to grope and paw at her breast. He wasn't particularly good at it. He wasn't concentrating on how to caress and fondle her as foreplay for the sake of her arousal, but he didn't have to. Just the fact that a guy was playing with her boob was enough for Kimmie to be thrilled. His clumsiness was also his charm, as it was all part of their innocence, their first time together. And, then she felt it.

His tongue. He was actually sticking his tongue through his lips as he was kissing her. He wanted to french kiss. 'Oh my goodness!' This was so crazy, so bizarre. She opened her own mouth and returned the favor. Their tongues danced together, exploring each other, snaking around each other, sometimes in her mouth, sometimes in his mouth. It was quite a messy kiss, but it was oh so exciting, so passionate, so lustful.

She broke away this time. She had to wipe some of the saliva from her lips, and even her chin. Tim did as well. They were both a bit embarrassed about that.

Tim's eyes though were focused on the rising and falling of her chest.

Kimmie could see where his attention was focused, and her nipples seemed to stiffen further with the intensity, the lust, the yearning, in his eyes.

"Would you like to reach inside?"

He softly nodded, but she wasn't waiting for an answer. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. His eyes fixed on the sight of each button becoming undone. Her eyes watched his, a little smile on her face as she realized how much she was tantalizing him. She wanted to get his hand under her blouse as soon as possible, but she actually slowed down a bit, making the flirtation, the visual foreplay, the strip, last as long as possible.

When the last button was undone, she pulled the blouse from her skirt, and then slowly opened it wide, revealing to his eyes her intimate apparel.

Kimmie did not have any fancy, expensive lingerie. This was in fact a Wal Mart brassiere. It was a Hanes, cotton, pink, lightly lined, comfort band soft bra. It had only a hint of lace, but she considered it to be one of her more prettier brassieres. It revealed some cleavage, what little she had, and there was even a little bow in the center, just beneath the soft skin of her breasts. She hadn't expected Tim to ever see it, at least not tonight. She had worn it because she felt it made her feel prettier, more feminine, more confident, and, perhaps it had in fact paid off. She could see the delight in Tim's eyes. She was so pleased.

Tim was indeed basking in the beauty of her brassiere and the breasts they hid. Kimmie had actually opened up her blouse for him, to let him see her breasts; well, actually, her breasts still covered by her bra. But, that was still pretty darn good. He knew full well that she had never shown her bra to any guy before, and, here she was, letting him see her in her undies, well, at least the top part.

He didn't think that he had ever seen a sexier sight. Oh, he had seen many pictures of girls in bras, and certainly many without them. But, this was Kimmie's bra, covering Kimmie's breasts, her tits, her bubbies.

He shifted on the couch so that he could use both hands on them. He reached out for them, to grab each one in his hands. But, he stopped. He looked into her eyes, his hands on the verge of touching her. "May I?"

Kimmie smiled at his uncertainty, his timidity. She wanted him to just grab her. She wanted them to be held, to be grabbed, so very much did she want it. Kimmie couldn't remember when her nipples had ever felt so hard or her titties so swollen. But, his hesitancy was also sweet, so respectful. She said softly, "Yes, you may."

She sighed deeply as her breasts were clasped by each of Timmy's hands.

"They're so soft; so much softer than through the blouse. They're just lovely, Kimmie."

He was at first just squeezing them like they were melons to be tested. But, he eventually became more bold and began to softly massage, fondle, and caress them. Encouraged by Kimmie's soft sighing, he even pinched each nipple with a finger and thumb. Kimmie whimpered with approval.

Kimmie was feeling so warm, so hot.

Tim, for a moment, let go of them. "Kimmie," Tim asked, "Can I see what your panties look like too?"

Kimmie opened her eyes in shock. It was a reasonable request. She was showing him her brassiere. What would be wrong with showing him her panties as well? But, Timmy had certainly become emboldened. Guess that happens when he is so inspired, or more accurately excited, by the sight of her brassiere. They probably should set some boundaries though before it got too out of hand. "I don't want to go all the way, Tim. I won't take them off."

"Oh, that's okay, sure. I don't want to go all the way either." That was a lie. That was a big lie. But, he was being honest when he said that it was okay. He would have been more than happy if he had just gotten a kiss. Now she was even going to take off her skirt and let him see her in her panties. Sometimes life works out so well. This was a good day to be alive.

"And, you have to show me too."

He hadn't counted on that. It seemed only fair, but he would in fact be showing much more than she would be. She would be able to see his dick sticking out. What if she was offended? She really couldn't be though. She would have to appreciate that a guy would get excited doing this sort of thing. Heck, her nipples were just as stiff as his penis! But, still, it was awfully embarrassing to let her see how excited he was.

"What's wrong, Tim?" She was surprised that he didn't instantly say yes. Wouldn't all guys want to take their pants off for a girl? What could he be so concerned about?

She looked down. She had been avoiding looking there before. She was enjoying just looking into his eyes, at his fascination with her body. Besides, she was a little shy about what she might see. And, she certainly now could see a lot. "Tim, my goodness, you're as stiff as a log!"

He covered himself with his hands and loudly exclaimed, "Well, what do you think would happen!?" He wasn't actually angry. He was just embarrassed, but he did sound angry.

"No, no, Puffin, don't be mad. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. It's just that, well, I've never seen a guy excited before."

"Well, it happens, you know."

Kimmie smiled. "I know, and it happened because you were looking at me and, you know, playing with my, my breasts. I think it's kind of flattering."

Tim realized that she wasn't actually offended. On the contrary, she even seemed to like it. With some trepidation he removed his hands to let her see his excitement.

Her eyes widened as it came into view. It did look awfully impressive. It was like he had a big hard popsicle stuck inside his pants. Well, that settled it. She just had to see it without his pants. "C'mon Timmy, take off your pants! I want to see it."

"You have to take off your skirt too."

That was her original plan. She jumped up from the couch. "Absolutely. We'll take them off together. C'mon, get up."

Tim got up from the couch, a little more awkwardly than Kimmie, as he was trying to appear suave while sporting a hard-on that made him feel anything but debonair.

They stood staring at each other, both nervous and excited in anticipation. Kimmie suggested, "First my blouse and your shirt."

That was a tremendously fair trade as far as Tim was concerned. He was considerably quicker at undoing his buttons than Kimmie had been. When they were all undone, he said, "Ready?"

Kimmie smiled. "Absolutely," and she once again pulled away her blouse, this time removing her arms from the sleeves.

When fully removed, she let it hang by her side as she watched Tim catch up. They both smiled at each other as they let their clothing drop to the floor. "I think I got the better of this deal," he said, staring at the sight of Kimmie's entire brassiere out for display. Her pink wrapped breasts looked so round, so sweet, so enticing.

"You're entitled to your opinion," she replied. "I'm quite pleased with the deal." Tim was not at all muscular, but he was pretty fit. She looked forward to caressing his biceps and snuggling against his chest. He even had a bit of hair on his chest. Such a manly guy. "Alright now, the rest."

They both hesitated at this point, but they were so anxious to see the other that they didn't really want to hesitate long. Tim began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. Kimmie followed by reaching to her side and undoing her clasp. They looked in each other's eyes. Kimmie said, "Alright, one, two, and three," and she let the skirt fall to the floor as Tim pulled down his slacks and stood back up.

Their eyes fixed on the crotch of the other. Tim was entranced at the sight of Kimmie's panties. They matched her brassiere, and were delightfully tight. He could see the clear outline of her cunnie: a mound of tender, soft flesh that came to a delectable point between her thighs. Kimmie's cunnie was so evidently beneath that soft, thin pink fabric.

"Do you like my panties, Puffin?" She knew that he probably wasn't paying a lot of attention to the quality of her panties, which was fine with her as they were, like her brassiere, a Wal Mart special.

"Yes," he replied, "they're very, very pretty."

"I think you're shorts are pretty too." She was being sincere, but she wanted to kick herself for saying they were 'pretty.' She knew that a guy wouldn't want you to tell him that his underwear was pretty. They were actually more cute, perhaps even funny, than pretty. They were loose fitting blue boxers, covered with chess pieces. Tim had forgotten that he had worn this pair, at least since they began kissing. He had worn them for luck. They always gave him good luck. He won his first chess tournament in this pair. There was no way he would have worn them though if he knew that she would be seeing them. There was really no way that he would ever have thought they would bring him this much luck. He now felt terribly childish in them. And, she called them, 'pretty,' as if they were like her panties. They weren't so lucky anymore. Well, at least he hadn't worn one of his older, worn jockeys; some even had skid marks. Now, that would have been truly embarrassing. The bulge of his throbbing cock strained against the thin fabric, begging for release from the tight confines.

"Here," she said, sitting back down on the couch. "Sit next to me."

Tim was very glad to do that, as he was feeling pretty silly, standing there with his pants at his ankles, his boner thrusting out his boxers. He quickly pulled his feet free from his slacks and sat down next to her, and this time right next to her. Their thighs, their underwear, were touching.

"Puffin," Kimmie quietly asked. "Would you ever so mind, if perhaps, I could touch it? You know I don't want to go any farther. I just don't think I'm ready for that. But, we could touch each other, you know, outside." She added, more flirtatiously, "that would be getting close to third base."

Tim let her know that he was in full agreement by reaching for the crotch of her panties. He couldn't believe it. He was actually going to touch Kimmie's vagina, her cunnie. It was still from outside, but wonderful nevertheless.

She opened her legs a bit to give him better access. She didn't want to spread her legs. She didn't want to look like some sort of slut, but she did want him to get to the right spot.

"Oh man," he gasped as he felt her tender mound through the thin, cotton fabric. She felt so soft. He hadn't really known what to expect, but he was surprised how cushiony and spongy she felt. His finger traveled down, toward where he knew her slit would be.

He quickly found it, but he was again surprised. Kimmie had soaked her panties with her arousal. "Kimmie, you're so wet."

Kimmie covered her face with her hands. She was mortified. 'He's disgusted with me. He thinks it's all gross and nasty.' "Don't look, Tim. This is so embarrassing. I can't help getting wet. It just does that. I'm sorry."

"No, no, no, don't be sorry. I was just surprised. I didn't think girls did that. I mean, of course they do. I was just surprised at how much." He wished he hadn't added that last point.

"You don't have to touch it, if you don't want to." She felt now that maybe she could even smell a bit of her arousal. The first time should be so wonderful, so special, and now she was just disgusting him with her stinky wetness. Her mother had warned her about this sometime ago, when she began dating. She had even bought her some feminine deodorant. But, she had never used it. She didn't think she had any cause for using it. Oh, if she only knew what they were going to do that night. She could though run and get some. He would wait.

But, before she could move, she felt Tim lean down and kiss her on the thigh, first one thigh, then the other, and then in between, right on the moisture.

Kimmie gasped with shock and pleasure at the touch of his lips, and then felt his tongue. He was licking her. He was actually kissing and licking her there, mixing his moisture, his wetness, with her own. She spread her legs farther, and farther, no longer caring if she looked like a slut. She just wanted to feel his pleasure, him pleasuring her.

And he did. He thrust his face deep down between her thighs, pressing his lips hard against her. If he wasn't going to be able to get inside her panties, he was sure as heck going to make the most of being outside of her panties.

He could taste her wetness seeping through her panties. He had heard that girls' cunnies could smell or taste pretty bad, but that wasn't his experience. He wondered if maybe he would be a natural at this, naturally enjoying a woman's scent, the taste of her femininity.

Kimmie closed her eyes as she felt his tongue lapping at her cunnie. This was so nasty, so dirty, perhaps even raunchy: a guy actually using his tongue on her? Through her panties? But, it felt so nice, so sexy, so erotic.

She knew that it would feel a whole lot better if she moved her panties aside. The cotton was providing quite a buffer for his tongue. But, she really wasn't ready for that, showing him her naked cunnie. She could perhaps turn the lights out though. No, he would still be able to see it and that really would be going much too far on their "first date," and frankly, besides, she didn't really think her cunnie looked very good. In fact, she was a little embarrassed by it. It wasn't pretty like her bubbies or fanny. It seemed, to her, even deformed, with its wrinkly, uneven lips.

"Oh my!" she yipped as she felt Tim make contact with her clit. She sighed deeply. His tongue felt so, so, very, very good. She thrust her cunnie hard against his tongue, his lips.

Tim could tell that he must have done something good. Her thrusting of her cunt against his mouth was certainly a tell-tale sign, and he could also feel with his tongue a bit of a little bump, a hardness. Was this her clit? He felt a bit frustrated though with her panties. He was pushing down hard with his tongue but he knew he could do much better if he could get beneath her panties. He bent his head down further and pressed his nose against her clit, or what he assumed was her clit. He breathed in deep her intimate scent and rubbed his nose down hard against it, rubbing it around and around.

"Timmy!" Kimmie gasped. She had a brief moment of concern that her little sister might walk in. There wasn't a door to the family room. She could just walk in, but Kimmie knew that once in bed her sister would sleep soundly. Besides, she wasn't about to stop or distract Tim. She said softly, "Tim, that feels so good," and softly grasped his head with her hand, lightly combing her fingers through his hair, tickling his ears, and caressing his cheeks, as he continued to work at her cunnie with his nose, lips, and tongue.

Her breath quickened as he pressed his pursed lips against her clit, providing hard, short, circular movements, deeply massaging her clit with his lips.

Kimmie responded with her own circular pelvic gyrations. She felt a little slutty, no a lot slutty, wiggling, even gyrating, her cunnie against his face, but she just wanted to let herself go and do what seemed so natural, so passionate, so lustful.

"Oh Puffin, please," she moaned. "That's so nice." Little whimpering sounds were escaping her lips, sounds she had never made before, even when she masturbated.

And then, a sudden surge of primal pleasure swept up from deep within her and flooded her body like a tidal wave. "Oh no!," she loudly gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her face scrunched up, she doubled over, and she grasped firmly Tim's head, crushing his face hard against her cunt, as spasms of pleasure tortured her twitching body, like an epileptic fit of bestial eruptions coursing through her body.

She fell back against the couch as her body trembled and shuddered with the pulsing spasms continuing to radiate, but she kept Tim's face crushed against her cunt as the rapturous spasms engulfed her. Her cunt convulsed and she felt shivers run down her back and out over her arms and legs. She had never felt such pure, basic bestial pleasure before.

When the eruptions finally passed she released her grip on his head, although still letting her fingers rest within his hair. She breathed deeply and loudly, the cups of her little bra rising and falling. She basked in the bliss of the moment. "Puffin, that was so nice, so very nice." She pulled his face up to hers, and gently, affectionately, kissed him, tasting, smelling, her sex on his lips. She hoped that he wasn't disgusted by it.

She said quietly, "You must have done that before."

He certainly hadn't. He never felt so masculine, so manly. He just smiled.

"I think my man deserves a reward. Here, you lean back now."

Tim couldn't believe his good fortune. What was she going to do? She was clearly going to do something. He wondered if she might even put her lips on his cock, like he had done for her. He wouldn't suggest it. He didn't want to offend her. Heck, even if she just used her hand, that would be plenty good enough.

His cock had remained rock hard while he was pleasuring her. It was just about as exciting for him to be using his lips on her as it was for her having it done. And, now, his hard, stiff cock would get relief from the hand of a girl, maybe even from the lips of a girl. He closed his eyes to revel in the intense, overwhelmingly fantastic pleasure he was about to receive.