Their First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then noticed on her vanity table a picture of himself. She has a picture of me? It made him realize how much she liked him (as if having sex with him wasn't sufficiently informative). He never would have imagined that she would have a picture of him sitting out like that.

If Kimmie had noticed the picture when she quickly cleaned up her room, she probably would have hidden it. Tim's dick swelled further. This was a girl who really, really liked him, and now wanted to go all the way with him.

Kimmie burst back in the room to see Tim patiently lying on the bed, still sporting his erection. She thought it was so cool to see him there, to see her guy all naked on her bed, his big manly penis waiting for her. She actually had a naked erection staring at her from her bed. Her girlfriends would be so jealous.

She hurried over, climbed onto the bed and sat down on her haunches beside him. "Here, let's try this on." She ripped open the packet and removed the condom. She turned it around and around for awhile, trying to figure out which side goes on top. She clutched his erection and stood it up straight to slide the condom down onto it.

'Nuts,' she realized. She had picked the wrong way. She turned it over and began to slide it down. She quickly realized that you put it on like a silk nylon, sliding it down, bit by bit.

Tim was quite nervous about whether it would be too large. What would she think if it just draped over his cock like a loose bag. This was a moment of truth.

But, it appeared to be fine. It was clinging tight to his skin. He smiled with relief as he watched Kimmie straighten it out. He had an image of his mother struggling to get his feet into his other rubbers. He was then reminded of other major milestones in his life: riding his first bike, driving his first car, and now putting on his first condom. And, this was especially neat, as he was sharing this moment with Kimmie.

She pulled it real tight at the base. Just like his mother, she didn't want it to slip off. She smiled at her handiwork. His erect penis looked pretty neat all dressed up like that. "Such a handsome man. Standing up so tall and proud in his tight rain coat." She leaned over and gave the tip a hard, full kiss. She then took a deep breath and lied down on her back beside him. "Okay, Puffin, put it in."

Tim quickly got on top of her. He felt like a kid at his first real birthday party, at least the first one in which he understood what it meant.

Kimmie opened her legs for him, presenting to him the best present she could give. She was embarrassed to do so, spreading her legs like that. It felt a little slutty. The insinuation was rather obvious. She was spreading herself for him, exposing to his eyes her naked cunnie. She was grateful that he didn't look closely or directly at it.

Tim's eyes were indeed fixed on her bubbies, which jiggled so adorably as she leaned back down to receive him. Her titties even sat up firm while she was lying down. They looked liked two large snow cones, capped by a couple of peanuts. He scrambled in between her legs, like an eager puppy. She giggled at his undisguised enthusiasm.

It became quite clear though that he wasn't particularly experienced. He wasn't experienced at all, and he was having difficulty fitting it in. He first tried just pushing it in, but it kept slipping off. It wasn't even getting into her slit. He held it still with one hand, which wasn't easy as he then had only the other hand to keep from falling down on Kimmie. But, even that didn't work, as he wasn't at all sure where along her slit he should stick it.

Kimmie could see his struggle, and she helped him to save face. "Puffin," Kimmie whispered, "It would make me so happy if, you know, the first time, you let me guide it in. I want to be the one to do it, at least the first time."

What a relief. "Sure, if you want." He was more than glad to let her do it, not realizing that his confusion was so painfully obvious.

Kimmie didn't want to embarrass him. Besides, once she started to correctly position his stiff penis she realized that she enjoyed doing it. She felt like she was truly, actively, directly welcoming him into her body, into her cunnie, into her life.

Kimmie rotated the head of his penis around and around at the entrance to her cunnie as she worked its way into the entrance, helping to get it good and lubricated, as well to firmly lock it into place. Once she felt it was snugly ensconced, she gave him the go ahead. "Alright, Puffin, you can push it in now, but go real slow, you know, cause you're, well, so large and everything."

Tim gripped the blankets and pushed. It didn't go far, but it did go in a bit. He pulled back, making sure that he did not pull all the way out, and then pushed back again. It seemed to go in a bit further. He continued his careful, tentative thrusts, getting in deeper and deeper with each push.

She felt so terribly, terribly tight, like her cunnie was a series of thousands of lips, all clinging, clasping tightly against his cock.

Before too long though he was all the way in, and it had been well worth the effort. He had never felt a more lovely home for his dick. It was like her cunt was precisely made for the purpose of embracing, engulfing his cock, the walls gripping, molding, squeezing, and caressing every inch, every centimeter.

He provided fuller, lengthier thrusts. Kimmie closed her eyes, moaned with pleasure, and wrapped her legs around him; holding him, and his cock, tightly against her.

She gasped, "Puffin, you feel so big, so large inside me." She wasn't just saying that. Perhaps a lot of girls do just say that, but Kimmie was being quite honest. To her virginal cunt, he felt like a bull, and her saying so made Tim feel like one. He smiled to himself. No, he openly smiled and thrust even harder, slapping his abdomen against her, jarring her body as he pounded his "large" cock inside her.

"Hmmph, hmmph, hmmph," Kimmie groaned with each pounding plunge, at times altering with a quiet little whimpering as her cunnie was being so thoroughly serviced, pumped, and plunged. She spread her thighs wider, wanting to let him in as far as he could go, although still keeping her heels on the back of his thighs, not wanting her prize bull to escape its stall.

Tim had never felt anything so pleasurable before. He wondered if he could go back to just using his hand. It was like every nerve of his cock was being stimulated; every nerve on the shaft and along every curve and edge of the bulb; scintillated, tickled, and massaged by Kimmie's moist, wet softness. Most acutely sparked was the sensitive head of his cock, as it battered its way deep through the clammy cramped quarters of Kimmie's cunt, a sensation totally absent when he used his hand.

He suddenly stopped. He could feel the rising sense of an inevitability. He wanted to last longer, particularly during the first time. He wanted Kimmie to enjoy it to, to enjoy it as much as he was about to.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her eyes opening in confusion and concern. "Did you hurt yourself?" She had been a bit worried about it bending so much when he was first trying to get it in.

"No, no," he responded. "I, um, I just, um, wanted to wait a bit."

Kimmie knew what the problem was. She said softly, "Go ahead, Puffin, let yourself do it." Even more softly, "I want to feel it squirt, inside me."

Tim again awkwardly shifted his right hand back down, but, this time, not to help guide his cock. He squeezed his hand between their bodies and brought the tips of fingers to her cunnie; more precisely, to the erect button of her clit.

"Oh my!" Kimmie gasped as she felt his touch.

Tim then resumed his plunging while at the same time pressing his fingers down in a circular motion on her clit. He had the odd thought of that kid's game, where you pat your head while you're circling your tummy. It was an odd thought perhaps, but it also again helped to distract him. He needed a bit of distraction to keep himself going.

"Puffin, Puffin," Kimmie gasped as she felt the double stimulation: her clit being so roughly yet heavenly massaged, while her cunnie was being so thoroughly flushed. She as well could not imagine going back to just her own fingers, although whenever she did she knew that she would be thinking about this moment. She gasped, "Puffin, do it hard." She pleaded, "Do it harder!" She confessed, "You feel so good. You filll me up so much."

And with that remark he felt like he was going to do just that. It started like he was about to faint. If felt like his head filled with blood and a tidal surge of pleasure swept through his body. "Kimmie," he gasped as his cock twitched with its first jettison of jism.

As she felt his cock twitch in her cunt, Kimmie exploded as well, her body suddenly twitching and jerking in orgasmic spasms, "Puffin, Puffin," she said quietly as she pulled him tightly against her, crushing his hand against her sweaty, shuddering, shivering body.

Tim let his left arm collapse and he fell down on her, resting his chest against her lovely soft breast pillows, as he felt his cock jerk and spasm, releasing its thick, hot load safely into the rubber.

Both their hearts pounded against each other, their breaths fast and short with lustful release, their bodies clutched against each other; Kimmie's body jerking spasmodically as Tim's cock did as well, seeming to squirt endlessly inside her cunt. Yes, Kimmie thought, this is definitely much, much better than her finger.

Kimmie grasped Tim's head and pulled his lips to her, giving him an openly sloppy tongue kiss as the final lurches of their orgasms passed over their bodies.

Went it had passed they just held each other closely for awhile, catching their breaths, enjoying the moment, the pleasant feeling of afterward. Tim rested his face in the crook of her neck. Kimmie softly stroked his hair, basking in the bliss of the feel of his penis slowly softening within her womanhood.

After awhile, she turned her face to him and said, "Gee Puffin, you hit a home run on your first date."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I surely hoped you enjoyed it. The fantasy won't be as good as the memory, but nevertheless I hope it was enjoyable. I would, of course, be very happy to hear of any comments and suggestions, and please do take the time to vote. Any encouragement is so very helpful.