Their First Dinner

Story Info
This is a continuation of "A Gift before Dinner".
1.7k words
4.41
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food at the hotel restaurant was actually quite good, but somehow she could not really concentrate on the various tastes of her garden salad with chicken strips she had in front of her. In fact, she had eaten very little of it so far.

She simply could not indulge more into the food. She was distracted. For once, she wore a coat inside when certainly none was needed -- except to cover what was under it, which was only her favorite black corset. If the coat would be removed, her breasts with her pointy nipples would be totally exposed just above the corset. Also partially under the coat was her short black leather skirt, which also had nothing underneath. In fact, her naked exposed ass was touching the cushion of the seat.

Opposite from her sat the man that dared her to meet like this. She barely knew him. They only texted for a few weeks after meeting very briefly at a work related event. In fact, this was the first time they actually had a proper face to face conversation.

She accepted it willingly because of how he made her feel. He was determined, assertive, yet also interestingly funny. All was somewhat new to her and she was in a way more surprised about her reaction to him than about his personality. She never was so much affected by one single man, which was also shown by her behavior -- after all, she would normally not behave like this and simply agree to the demands of one man. He was different and she more and more realized that this is what she always yearned for but never dared to spell out.

And now here she was, in the middle of this new adventure. Or most likely just the beginning as she hoped there would be much more.

Another source of distraction was the new metal butt plug she had inside her ass. He had inserted into her only before they entered the restaurant, something that was not only a totally unexpected surprise, but also a major turn on that made her blush. She knew if she would look into the mirror right now, her face cheeks would be still red -- they have been since.

He explained to her that she could not remove the plug ... only he could do it. Also earlier he explained that he likes to have "his woman" wear a butt plug. It made so much sense now, because considering everything and how much power he had over her, she was his woman -- yes, that is how she felt like.

Their conversation has been surprisingly casual so far. It was hard to concentrate on it at first, but ultimately realizing that they could talk about normal things like their professional backgrounds and how they ended up going to the same event where they first meet, she calmed down a bit and could relax. Yes, he was in control over everything that happened this evening and would be for the weekend ahead, but at the same time he seemed like a friendly guy to talk to about a lot of topics. There was humor, there was intelligence -- he knew what he was doing. And it was good that he had this quality to make her feel relaxed like that, otherwise she would probably sit there until she could not take it anymore and end up running away. The glass of red wine that he ordered for her, also helped.

There was a slight change in the tone of his voice, something that even without understanding the words showed her that it was important to do what he wanted:

"Let me see if you followed my orders. Open your coat slightly and show me what is under it."

She gasped with a little of the wine that was left in her mouth from her last sip nearly getting spilled out from her mouth -- this was a big request. Yet, it was a request that instantly made her move and squirm on the seat. She hesitated with her reaction. What should she do? Simply follow his orders? It was a public space after all. They sat in a side booth and there were few other people around them, but if anyone would focus on her, he would not the only one to see her.

After she was confident to have enough breath left to talk again, she asked him: "Do I have to do it here? Maybe I can show you in a private place?"

"No, do it right now," was his instant reply that sounded more demanding and still very calm.

There was no doubt that she had to do it now. Squirming more, which made her feel the plug inside her ass even more, she no longer knew what to say. Actually feeling her face become more hot again and knowing that she was turning red even more, she know that her body already decided for her.

Yes, she would do it for him. He wanted it and somehow she thought he was entitled to it.

She slowly opened a couple of buttons on her coat and moved it to the side, bending slightly forward so that he could see it -- but he somehow either could not or it was just not enough to satisfy him. He said "One more button."

Without much hesitation this time she opened another on followed by pulling it to the side more. When she looked down on herself, it was now obvious that one of her breasts was clearly exposed. She bend forward even more than before, hoping he would be satisfied.

There was a smile on his face now, which told her that he could see what he wanted. She worried he would make her expose herself more, but after what felt like much longer and had only been a couple of seconds, he finally said:

"You're a good girl. You can cover yourself again."

She knew for a fact that the amount of blushing that she did following this comment was a new experience for her, a new level. It reached the point where she wondered more about anyone seeing her red face and wondering what was going on rather than her exposed breasts. Being called a good girl for something like this was unexpected, yet extremely arousing.

Not only her face has changed to this, also she slowly began to wonder if the seat cushion might get a bit wet from her arousal. Yes, she was very wet and she could feel it. Feeling her naked plugged ass on it could not leave any doubt.

Interestingly the conversation went back to something casual. He had finished his meal and there was only a little of his wine left. Hers had been empty but even though she wanted more, she did not dare to check if she could get another one -- she somehow knew that he would decide how much more time they would spend here or go somewhere else.

There was a bit of food left for her, but she really did not feel like eating more. This was not the time for that.

She felt again more calm after a while, their conversation changed it for her. At one time she realized how her whole mood, all her emotions, were fully depending on his lead. He could make her feel good, make her talk about topics he enjoyed and simply enjoy herself. And then within just a second, he could dare her to do something she would have never done for anyone else -- and change all of her feelings in an instant with only a look and a couple of words. It was as if he could look into her and read her secret fantasies, and then watch her, causally play with her and like a predator when the moment came to be demanding and take something, he would simply get it from her.

And she loved to provide it.

By the time his glass was empty as well, he suddenly put a hotel keycard on the table and moved it over to her.

"I am staying in room 1407. I want you to take the key, go up there and then follow my instructions. There is an ottoman in front of the bed. On there you will find something that you can use as a blindfold. Take of your coat, then cover your eyes. Kneel on top of the ottoman, with your ass up high and pointing to the door. Make sure your skirt is moved up so that your plugged ass can be seen when entering the room. Then you wait for me. I will leave here within around 10 minutes and expect you there by the time I arrive. Don't say anything, only nod that you understood everything and then go to the elevators."

She stared at him for a while ... and then at the keycard. She did not know what to make out of it? Of course she would do what he asked, after all she was hoping for an adventure that lasted much longer than dinner, it was the original plan after all. But was it OK to do it like this? Should she trust this man and get into his room? Or maybe it was now the time to leave?

She was still frozen in thoughts while she realized that he was smiling at her in anticipation and that she now had to move. She was thinking about asking him something, but did not know what to ask. He was very clear with his instructions and she was not supposed to say anything.

So eventually she nodded, took the keycard and left the restaurant -- turning around while walking away to double check if he would follow her or keep sitting there.

There were all sorts of crazy thoughts in her mind now. Yes, she could leave now. But she really want to see what would come next, so she could not. She must be able to trust him, after all he lets her into his room alone, into his private space. But what if it wasn't him that was coming inside, or what if it wasn't even his room? In reality she knew nothing about this man.

Yet, she knew how he could make her feel and that is what she needed. So she had to do it, ignoring any possible risk.

She pressed the button to call the elevator.