Their First Encounter

Story Info
Two internet friends meet.
2.9k words
4.31
10.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
webdiva
webdiva
1 Followers

It all started with a mild on-line flirtation and turned into something more then either ever expected.

Lisa, a cute girl from America, met Mark, the sexy Canadian, on-line. They got to know each other quite well over the next year and finally decided to meet in person. The plan was to have Lisa drive up to Ottawa to visit Mark for a week. Once the date was set they were both extremely excited and couldn't wait to see one another. The sexual tension that had been building up on-line and on the phone was very intense; their initial meeting would prove interesting.

The day arrived for Lisa to leave, she was all packed and ready to go when the phone rang.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Hey baby girl, it's Mark. I figured I would call and wish you a safe trip," Mark says, with some mild excitement in his voice.

"Well thanks baby. I can’t wait to see you; I hope I don't get a speeding ticket. Do you have anything special planned for tonight?" she asks.

"Oh you will see baby girl, it's a surprise," teases Mark.

"Well I've waited this long, I suppose 10 more hours won't kill me," she said, jokingly. "I don't care what we do really, as long as I finally get to see your crazy ass."

"Same here baby, same here, the anticipation is killing me."

"Ok, well I am on my way out the door, I will call you on my cell when I get close, make sure you are well rested by the time I get there!" Lisa says, laughing.

"Oh I'll be ready for you, don't you worry," he joked back. "OK sexy, drive safe and I will see you in about 10 hours. Bye."

"Bye Mark," Lisa says as she hangs up the phone.

The drive up to Ottawa is relatively smooth. When Lisa is about 30 minutes from Ottawa and decides to call Mark on her cell phone.

"Hello?" Mark answers.

"Hey baby, guess where I am?" squeals Lisa.

"Oh I was hoping it was you, where are you?" he asks.

"I am about 30 minutes away, I am so excited!"

"Don't I know the feeling. I have been going nuts since our last conversation, I wish you were here already!" he says.

"OK well I will be there soon, I can't wait. Just be sure to answer the door,” she laughs.

"Oh don't you worry I will come out as soon as I see you pull up, you won't even have to knock."

"Ok sexy, I will see you in 30 then, if I get lost I'll call." Lisa says.

"Sounds good baby girl, see you soon! Bye!" says Mark.

"Bye baby!"

30 minutes later and Lisa arrives in Mark's neighborhood. She can't believe how nervous she is, her palms are sticking to the steering wheel, because they are sweating so badly from the excitement. She sees Mark's house and pulls into a parking spot. As she is parking the car his door opens and he walks out. It's dark out so she can only see his silhouette. She is grinning from ear to ear with excitement, as is he. By the time she turns off the car he is already standing next to the car door, and opens it. Lisa looks up at him and smiles.

"Hi there," she says.

He looks at her for a second and says, "Hi Lisa, I’m so glad you are here."

Lisa gets out of the car and Mark shuts the door. They stand there for a few seconds in silence just looking at each other and grinning. Finally Mark reaches out and grabs her waist and pulls her towards him. They embrace. It feels so nice.

They continue to hug and Mark whispers, "We should have done this a long time ago."

"I know," she whispers back, "I can't believe I am here."

Mark pulls back just a bit and gazes into her eyes. He leans forwards and kisses her softly. The kiss is incredible, not only because it's the first kiss, but also because they had waited over a year for it to happen. As the intensity increases he slides his tongue in her mouth and she does the same. They kiss for what seems like hours, although it was only about 10 minutes. Finally they pause.

"Wow," says Mark, "I wasn't expecting to do that so quickly but I just couldn't resist."

"I'm glad you did," says Lisa "I don't think I could have waited much longer."

They kiss for a few more minutes and then he leads her inside. Mark shows her around the house and then leads her into the dining room where he has made dinner for them. They sit down and enjoy a great meal and talk for hours. They had both mutually agreed that the first night they would not have sex. They figured they would take one day getting comfortable with everything to make sure they both wanted to move forward. Of course they both would have no objection, but it would also make it that much better the next night. In addition, Lisa had already driven for 10 hours and was pretty exhausted.

Finally at about 2am, after talking and kissing and talking and kissing, they decided to hit the sack.

"Would you be more comfortable if we slept in separate rooms?" Mark says.

"Are you kidding me, I want to snuggle with you all night long, just be a good boy." she says, winking at him.

They got into bed and just snuggled and kissed for a while, but they were both very exhausted from the excitement of the day, and fell asleep quickly. The next day was quite eventful; Mark took her around town to show her all the sights of Ottawa. They stopped by an art gallery that was showing some of Mark's work as well. Lisa really loved Mark's artwork and was extremely excited for him when she saw it hanging in a gallery. They had a really great day with each other, it seemed like they had been friends for years.

They had eaten dinner out so by the time they got home it was about 10pm. Lisa goes into the kitchen to get some water and Mark comes up behind her. He wraps his hands around her waist and kisses her on the back of the neck. This sends chills down Lisa’s spine.

"So what would you like to do tonight baby?" he asks.

"As if he had to ask," Lisa thought. "Oh I don't know baby, maybe watch a movie or something?" she says with a big grin on her face.

"Oh you want to watch a movie do you?" he asks sarcastically and then bites her on the neck, which causes her to squirm.

"Only if it's starring you baby," she jokes as she turns around to face him. She looks up at him and then looks down as her shyness takes it’s grasp. He puts his hand on her chin and lifts her face up to meet his and begins to kiss her. While they are kissing she untucks his shirt and slides her hands under so he can feel her nails on his back for the first time. She catches him off guard and he pulls back from kissing her.

"Oh my god! Your nails feel incredible!" he says.

She just grins and says, "I know."

They continue to kiss and Mark holds her even tighter, they are pressed up against one another as close as possible. Lisa continues to run her nails up and down Mark's back as they kiss. It slowly becomes evident that Mark is getting turned on. They are both lost in the moment, breathing heavily, completely devouring one another. Finally they stop for a moment and just look at each other. Both of them smile.

"Damn baby!" Mark says.

"You got that right," says Lisa.

"Hey I have a great idea, it's been a long day what do you say we take a nice warm bath?" asks Mark.

Lisa looks at him shyly and says, "I'd like that Mark."

Mark smiles widely and says "Ok give me 5 minutes to get things ready." He gives her a deep kiss and then runs off to the bathroom, leaving Lisa standing there all flustered.

About 5 minutes later he comes out of the bathroom and walks over to Lisa who is playing with his dog, Lady.

"Hey baby girl, you ready?" he asks.

"Well actually I am having fun with Lady here I think I would prefer to play with your dog," she says.

"Oh I got something you can play with baby, now get your ass over here," he says with an evil grin.

"Oh I love it when you tell me what to do," she jokes as she walks towards him. He grabs her and kisses her again and then takes her hand and leads her into the bathroom. The lights are off and there about 10 candles lit around the tub and throughout the bathroom. There is incense burning, a bowl of strawberries sitting near the tub, and some nice slow music playing.

"My, isn't this romantic," she says, "you have outdone yourself baby."

"You are more then worth it my dear," he says.

Now the awkward moment, they both obviously have to be naked to get into the tub. But knowing Lisa's shyness Mark took control of the situation and made Lisa feel very comfortable. He pulls her close to him and begins kissing her. He moves away from her lips and starts kissing her neck while she embraces him. He steps back a bit, so they are still close but so he can reach her front. He touches her neck and slowly runs his hands down to her chest. He runs his hands over her breasts, stroking her nipples with his thumbs. She takes a deep breath and looks up at him. He smiles. He unbuttons the first button and continues down until her shirt is open. He slides it off her shoulders and it hits the floor. He slides his hands up her arms over her shoulders, and then brings them back to her chest. Before he can continue she reaches up and starts to unbutton his shirt, and removes it. She runs her hands over his naked chest feeling his soft skin.

He focuses on her breasts again. She is still wearing a bra, so he slides his hands around to her back and unlatches it and gently removes it. He looks at her breasts, looks up at her and kisses her again. (Author note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! this is driving me nuts.) The feeling of his hands running over her bare skin just about pushes her over the edge. Lisa takes the lead this time and reaches for Mark's pants. She unbuttons and unzips them and they drop to the floor. Mark steps out of them and puts them aside. Lisa stands there admiring the view, he has some cute boxers on that Lisa had sent him for his birthday, and she giggles.

"Like my boxers baby?" he asks.

"Oh yeah!" she says.

He walks up to her and removes her pants as well. They kiss again; the level of excitement is almost unbearable at this point. As they are kissing he slides his hand down her back touching her ass. He slides her panties off and she continues kissing him, totally caught up in the moment. Once hers are off she assists him in removing his. He is obviously excited, as Lisa can plainly see.

"Happy to see me are you?" she asks jokingly.

Completely naked, he grabs her and pulls her in close for one last kiss before they hop in the tub. The feeling is so intense; they both feel like 2 kids making love for the first time. It's a mixture of excitement, nervousness, and unbelievable passion. Mark pulls away and steps into the tub. He sits in the tub with his back up against the end. Lisa steps in and sits in between his legs with her back to him and leans back. Mark begins rubbing her shoulders and her neck, kissing and nibbling as well. Lisa just squirms with delight. He reaches down and grabs a strawberry and feeds it to her.

"Mmmmmmm those are so good," she says, as she grabs one and feeds it to him. His hands begin to roam and find their way to her breasts. He starts playing with her nipples, pinching and squeezing them a bit, just like she likes.

"Does that feel good baby?" he asks.

She looks back at him, "Yes," she says, smiling. He kisses her lips. He continues playing with her left breast and slides his right hand down her stomach and to her inner thigh. He teases her for a bit before going further. She is in total ecstasy by this point. His hand slides lightly across her pussy for the first time, which makes her jump. He begins to explore with his fingers. "God you feel so good," he says. She just moans a bit. He finally slides a finger inside her, slowing moving it in and out; at the same time he begins rubbing her clit with his thumb. This is driving her nuts, and he can tell.

"I want you to cum right here in this tub baby," he says, "before we even have sex."

"Oh God," is all she can get out. He increases the pressure a bit and rubs a little faster; this begins to push her over the edge. Right as she is about to cum he bites down on her neck, not too hard, but hard enough to add a little sensation of pain to the pleasure. "Oh GOD!" she screams, as she begins to let go. Waves of excitement rush over her body; he can feel her body heat intensify as this happens. Finally after about 30 seconds or so, she finishes climaxing and begins to come down off the intense rush. He just holds her tightly kissing her neck.

After a few minutes he asks, "Did that feel good baby? Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, that was unbelievable, and we haven't even had sex yet," she laughs.

"Well no time like the present," he says, "stand up baby."

They both stand up and she turns around to face him. They embrace, running their hands all over each others wet bodies. They seem to have forgotten to wash but there is no time for that. They step out of the tub and he grabs a towel and begins drying her off. Once she is relatively dry she returns the favor and starts to dry him off. When she gets to his waist she starts to dry off his evidently hard cock. He stands there with his eyes closed smiling. She drops the towel and gently grabs it with her bare hand, which causes him to open his eyes.

She looks up at him and says, "Damn baby we gotta do something about this." He laughs. She strokes him gently for a few minutes and then he suddenly grabs her and picks her up and carries her out into the bedroom.

He throws her, gently, onto the bed and jumps on top of her. They begin kissing one another quite ferociously. As they are kissing Lisa reaches down and gently strokes his cock again, he let's out a few "Oh God's" while this continues. Finally he moves her up towards the top of the bed and spreads her legs. He rubs his hand over her pussy inserting a couple of fingers.

"Oh my god you are so wet," he says.

"Tell me about it," she says.

He moves his body in between her legs and begins to kiss her breasts. She sighs pleasurably, while she runs her nails across his upper back. He kisses and nibbles on them for a few minutes and then looks up at her. He moves up towards her face and kisses her gently.

"Are you ready baby?" he asks.

"I've been ready," she says.

At that moment he gently slides his cock into her. They both begin to slowly move in rhythm. As they are making love Lisa gently runs her nails across Mark's back increasing his pleasure. They continue to kiss and nibble one another as well. As the excitement grows the pace begins to pick up. Lisa's hands move down to Mark's ass and she grabs it tightly, her nails digging in ever so slightly. They continue on for about five minutes; they know it won’t last too long being their first time and the level of excitement. Mark is going for broke at this point; they are both extremely excited and ready to cum.

"Oh God baby I'm about to cum," Lisa says.

"So am I," says Mark.

Lisa moves her hands back up Mark's back and grabs on for dear life. Her nails, unknowingly, dig into his back, but he doesn't seem to mind, in fact it turns him on even more. Lisa is the first to go over the edge and Mark is right behind her. They come, almost simultaneously. It lasts, for what seems like forever. Finally, Mark collapses on top of her and they lay there for about 10 minutes. When they "come to", they clean up and hop back in bed for some snuggling.

"I am so glad I came to see you Mark," Lisa says.

"So am I baby girl, so am I. This has been amazing, not just the sex but everything, having you here."

"Definitely baby, just wait til tomorrow night," she says with an evil grin on her face.

They finally drift off to sleep and both have wonderful dreams about one another.

webdiva
webdiva
1 Followers