Their First Encounter

Story Info
They met online and meet for the first time.
1.1k words
3.67
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met online in a chat room a few months ago. They had been talking regularly and occasionally having online and phone sex. They lived a few towns away from each other but in the same state. Delaney never thought she'd meet someone online that could possibly turn into a real relationship. She didn't have a problem getting dates it just seemed who she had been dating lately were worthless so she decided to try things out on the internet. His name was Cole and he was a fireman. He was 6 foot 175lbs with green eyes, a go tee, and no hair at least according to the pictures he had sent her. Delaney herself was 5"5' 120 lbs with long brown hair and brown eyes. They had discussed meeting in person but hadn't went through with it yet.

It was a nice warm night and Delaney had gone down to the beach for a nice walk in the sand. She wore a light purple summer dress with sandals. There was a slight breeze so she wore a shawl. She had chatted with Cole earlier and told him where she would be for most of the evening which he said was fine because he was on shift at the station that night. She was walking slowly letting the sand sift through her toes. She walked down to the pier where she stopped for a while to watch the ocean waves. She must have dozed off because the next thing she knew someone was behind her with their hands on her shoulders.

She startled and started to pull away when he said, "Don't move, don't turn around and don't scream. I'm not going to hurt you."

Oddly Delaney didn't feel scared but excited and she had no idea why.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Well you of course baby." he replied.

Delaney felt a tingle run all over her body with his words. She wasn't sure what to do or say next.

"Walk over to the pier wall and face it." he told her.

She did as he told her. As she stood there she wondered who this man was because she had a strange feeling that she knew him in some way. He stood behind her still with his hands on her shoulders. He started moving them down her sides caressing her gently while removing her shawl. She felt a sudden cold chill. She moaned with pleasure. He leaned in kissing her neck moving down her back and back up to her neck. Delaney was so excited she could feel her pussy getting wet. He reached down with one hand and pulled her underwear off. Then he touched her moist spot with his fingers.

"I see you are ready for me." he said as he slid one finger into her dripping wet pussy.

Delaney moaned with excitement it had been a long time since someone had touched her like this and made her feel this way. Then it hit her "What about Cole?" she thought to herself. Suddenly she grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this. I think I'm in love with someone else." she said to him. He stood there for a minute before he turned her around face him. She stood there in amazement for a few minutes staring at him.

Finally she said "Cole is that you?"

"Yes Delaney its me." he answered.

She grabbed him and kissed him uncontrollably turning him around and pushing him against the pier wall. She was so excited to see him for the first time she couldn't control herself. She unbuttoned his pants releasing his already hard cock. God he was huge! She bent down and took all of him into her mouth. He tasted so good. She sucked him so hard she thought he was going to explode! He moaned loudly with pleasure. She was still soaking wet. He pulled her up and kissed her hard. He turned her around and pushed her hard against the wall.

"God you are so fucking sexy and you are driving me insane!" he moaned through clenched teeth.

"I want you now. I want you to fuck me now!" she screamed at him.

He pulled her dress up and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he plunged his stiff cock into her dripping wet pussy. They moaned loudly together.

"Oh God you feel so good." Delaney moaned.

He fucked her harder and harder until he thought he would burst!

"You feel so good, your hot, wet pussy gripping my stiff cock so tightly is driving me crazy!" he said.

"Good I want you to fuck me hard and fill me up with your hot, wet cum!" she replied.

He plunged harder and harder and deeper and deeper until he was totally lost inside her.

"Oh God I'm going to cum!" he cried out.

"So am I, keep going!" she screamed at him.

He pumped her hard one more time filling her with his hot, wet cum. At the same time she spilled her wet pussy juices all over his cock. They stood there for a few minutes to exhausted to move. Then he slowly moved out of her and leaned in to kiss her passionately. She put her undies back on and straightened her dress. He put away his cock and wrapped her shawl back around her shoulders.

"Oh and by the way I am furious at you!" she yelled at him.

"But my darling whatever for." he replied smirking at her.

"What for? Are you serious? You nearly gave me a heart attack! That was the most deceptive thing you could have ever done!" she screamed at him.

"But you enjoyed it didn't you? I was going to meet you face to face and go from there but I thought this would be more exciting for our first time. I didn't mean to scare you and I would never hurt you." he told her caressing her cheek.

"Ok I forgive you this time but don't ever do anything like that to me again!" she answered.

"Did you mean what you said when you stopped me and said you thought you were in love with someone else?" he asked.

"Yes I did. I do think I am falling in love with you." she replied.

"Good because I think I am falling in love with you as well." he said.

He leaned in and kissed her so passionately she thought she would melt. They stayed under that pier for quite a while and it ended up being a very long night!