Their First Play Date

Story Info
Exploring her sub side was the goal.
9.2k words
4.38
37.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,154 Followers

[This is in BDSM even though there is no BS or M. Every Domination is different just as every sub is different as well. Anna finds out a lot about who she is and who she wants to be. Her husband Jim finds out he is married to a very different woman than he thought. ]

*

Anticipation is either a curse or part of the pleasure. Anna sat in their SUV as Jim drove them to a meeting she had been thinking about, as a fantasy, for years. As a possible reality she had been anticipating and fearing the same meeting on and in her mind for weeks.

Anna mulled over her being. Physically she was a hair over five foot five. She was no longer the slender waif Jim had met years before. Years and The Joy of Eating had added a few pounds and gravity had extended some parts of her. Not enough on either count that she didn't still turn heads or gather willing lovers when they went out for fun. The scale had read 134 ½ that morning. She had frowned. She wanted it to read 130 or better 125. Jim had told her a hundred times in the last few months alone that he couldn't find the bad four and a half pounds. He had looked, long and carefully. She closed her eyes and thought about the clothes she had on.

She wore a new red bra and thong set. She liked how they looked in the mirror while she was in Victoria Secret. The lacy thong was sheer, showing her slit and landing strip, if someone looked closely. The lacy bra was all show. It wasn't there to support her "C" cup breasts, just to make them look sexy and to help her feel sexy. She wondered if the couple they were meeting would like the package and the wrapping. She was also wearing red stockings and red heels.

Her dress was scoop necked and cinched by a belt at her waist. She liked how it felt against her skin. It was silk. The skirt flowed half way down her tanned thighs. If she pulled it up a little the tops of her stockings showed. Her feet were in Jim's favorite three inch sandals. All in all she thought she looked Ok. For Jim. But what about the man she had never met? And, even more importantly, what about his wife?

The radio played soft jazz as they drove, interrupted by traffic announcements. When the announcer started talking about the traffic on the east bound 10 freeway Anna refocused and listened. They didn't want to start out by being late.

Jim thought about the emails and phone calls they had shared with Pete and Jan over the last month. He and Pete seemed to be pretty much the same kind of men. Not super macho and not at all wimps. Both had some experience with other men and wanted more than a cock-to-mouth relationship before a cock went into a mouth. Pete was taller than Jim, three inches taller and they both tipped the scale at about two hundred pounds. Pete told Jim he shaved his genitals and requested Jim do the same. Jim had been smooth for three years already, so agreeing to be smooth wasn't a big deal. He had left a landing strip that pretty much was the same size as Anna's. He wondered what would happen when they actually met. Would Jan take charge immediately or would Pete? They had done as Jan had asked and each brought a change of clothes in separate suitcases. They had friends they had swapped with a few times as their safe person. Both Jim and Anna knew their phone number by memory. They expected a call before midnight and another call by two on Saturday afternoon.

As they got close to Riverside, Jim looked over at his wife and asked, "You still want this?"

"Yes! I'm glad I'm sitting on a towel or the seat would be soaked. I'm so turned on!"

"Remember your safe words?"

She smiled. He asked every time they went to a swingers gathering or met another couple for fun. "Of course."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. I'm so lucky to be married to an adventurous man."

"A little scared?"

"No! A lot scared! I don't know what they might do to me."

"Me too." They had emailed and talked by phone plenty of time to establish some of the boundaries for the play-date. No punishment that would leave marks or internal damage. No blindfolds for this date and a few other limits they had all agreed to.

Jim pulled off the freeway and into the parking for a big mall. He had been told to go to the back of the lot closest to Sears and park beside a silver Ford Explorer. He saw it and parked three feet away from it. Both vehicles were faced the same direction.

He looked over and the tint of their windows allowed him to see there were two people there, but no details about how they looked. His cell rang. He hit the button and his Bluetooth took over.

"This is Jim." He said.

"Nice drive, so far?" It was Pete's voice.

"Yes, not too much traffic. You?"

"Easy drive. We don't want you to get lost so in a minute our ladies will trade places. We've talked this over enough I don't need to go over it again. This is a play-date. It begins the instant Anna steps out of your vehicle. It ends at two tomorrow afternoon. Agreed?"

Both Jim and Anna said, "Agreed."

From the moment she steps out Jan is in charge and I am Pete. Now, Anna, when you get out walk to the back of our vehicles and take off your dress. Hand it to Jan. She will hand you her dress. Bring it with you and get in beside me. I will give you more instructions once you close the door."

Anna looked shocked. Her first instruction was to take off her dress in the parking lot! Well, they would soon see her red thong and bra. She reached for the handle of the door.

Pete's voice rang out. "Suck on your husband's cock until he's hard. Leave him hard and exposed and get out of your vehicle." The connection ended.

Jim unzipped and Anna extracted his cock from his pants. He was mostly hard already. She leaned over and sucked on him for a minute or so. Then she sat up, smiled at him and said, "The adventure begins!"

She opened the door and got out. The door of the Explorer opened and Jan got out. She wore a tube dress, electric blue, that hugged her body from a couple inches below her pussy to just above her nipples. She wore four inch heels that matched the bright blue of her dress and no stockings. Jim watched in his side mirror as Jan walked to the back of the SUV. When she was two feet from Anna she stopped and rolled the tube dress down until it fell to the ground at her feet. She had nothing else on. She watched as Anna unzipped her dress and stepped out of it.

Jan said something and Anna dropped to her knees and kissed Jan's pussy. Jan spoke again and Anna picked up the roll of cloth that was Jan's dress and walked slowly to the open side door of the silver Explorer. Jim looked into the Explorer and saw that Pete was nude and erect. Anna closed the door.

Jan closed the door and put on her seat belt. She tossed Anna's dress into the back and said, "Kiss both my tits. Not my nipples, my tits."

"Yes,Jan." He leaned to her and she made no move to assist him in reaching both tits with his mouth. He liked what he saw. He had been told she was the same forty-two as Anna but her tits looked like gravity hadn't touched them. She wasn't as big as Anna and her nipples were fat and round, backed by areola the size of a quarter. He couldn't stop himself from comparing her to Anna. Anna's nipples reminded Jim of erasers, fat, round and almost three quarters of an inch long when she was aroused. He wanted to kiss and suck on Jan's nipples.

When he had kissed both breasts she said, "Enough. Start up."

He sat up and noticed the Explorer was gone. He started his SUV and followed Mistress Jan's instructions. Three miles down the road she said, "You are getting limp. Stroke yourself. I like seeing hard cocks."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may have thought this session was for both of you. But I know Anna is the one who wants to explore her sub side. You are fighting hard to be sub because of the deal the four of us made. You can stop. Anna is the sub. Pete, you and I are switches. Equals. You must be careful when we are with Anna that Jim is Master and I am Mistress, We will instruct her to call you Master Jim. She will need you after tomorrow to care for her and answer whatever questions she has. You can call either Pete or me anytime. Anna will not be allowed to call us."

Jim nodded. She gave him another instruction that had him get off the freeway and drive out into the desert on a two lane road.

She had Jim pull into a long driveway and stop.

"This is not our place. The people who own this place are in Mexico this weekend. I want to fuck, otherwise I'd be too hot to be a good Mistress for your wife.. We can drive the rest of the way to the house and fuck on the porch or we can just open the doors here and fuck on the back seat. Your choice."

"My choice?"

She nodded. Jim shut off the engine and got out. He walked around to her door and opened it. She unbelted and turned. Jim pushed her back so her back was flat across the seat. She spread her legs and he dove in.

She was wet and tasted like she had added something to her pussy to make it taste like more than just pussy. A few seconds into licking her he realized the taste was honey. He wondered why he had never thought to add honey to Anna.

She commented on his pussy eating skills. "Oh! Very nice. You didn't go straight for my clit. Oh! Yes! Please, suck harder on my lips!"

He drank in as much of her flow as he could while focusing on getting her hot enough to beg."

"You want to make me cum? You want me to shake and scream for you? I want to cum for you!"

While he ate he undressed. His Dockers fell around his ankles and he pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it in the back seat. His hands helped spread her pussy as wide as it would open and he licked all her tender insides he could reach.

"Oh Sweet Jesus! I am gonna cum for you! Squeeze my nipples when I cum! Please, Master, may I cum?"

"Cum now, bitch!" Jim said and she shuddered and arched. When she arched Jim pulled her partially out of the SUV and caught her ass in his hands as his cock slid into her spasming cunt. Her eyes flew open and her arms went around his neck.

As hard and fast as he could hump her he shoved up into her, slamming against her pubic bone and clit with each stroke. She came again, screaming and flooding her juices down his legs and all over his balls.

Jim pulled out and turned her over, so her ass faced him and her legs hung down toward the dusty ground of the driveway. He shoved back into her cunt and slammed into her rocking the truck from side to side with the force until he bellowed and unloaded into her. It was a glorious orgasm! His knees weakened and he held onto the SUV for balance.

As he returned to non-erect status he withdrew and said, "You made a mess. I think you should clean up the mess." She smiled, jumped down and squatted in front of him. She licked and kissed and sucked as much of the mess as she could. What she couldn't clean were his Dockers. She helped him take them off and told him she would wash them when they got home. Then she kissed him and thanked him for a nice roadside interlude.

The rest of the way to Jan and Pete's they had the windows open and touched each other in the manner of friends with privileges and permission.

The cabin home of Jan and Pete was at the upper end of a long driveway. Jim parked behind the silver Explorer. Jan led him around to the back of the house. The house was placed so none of the neighbors had a view of anything that happened on the property. The patio attached to the back of their cabin was supported by four wooden pillars. In the distance were snow covered mountains. Anna was on a massage table in the middle of the patio. She no longer wore the thong. Pete was sitting in a wicker chair about three feet from Anna.

Pete said, "Anna, sit up and open your eyes. Do not speak."

She sat up and opened her eyes, seeing Jim and Jan walking towards her, nude. Jan was carrying Jim's clothes.

Pete kissed Jan and then kissed Jim. Anna watched.

Still embracing Jan, Pete asked, "Is he a good fuck?"

"So good I squirted! And, he eats pussy like a God!"

"Jim, I'd like you to kiss Anna passionately. Let her taste Jan on your tongue."

Jim turned Anna towards him and held her face in his hands as he kissed her. He made sure he gave her lots of tongue and that he didn't touch any other part of her body.

"Anna, have you had an orgasm yet today?" Jan asked.

"No, Mistress, you told me not to. You instructed me not to cum since Wednesday."

"Not one orgasm?" Pete asked.

"No, Master."

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Master... if it pleases you."

"Good. It does not please me at this time. I want to explore your limits and I am sure that Mistress Jan and your full time Master Jim also want to explore your limits. Do you know what your limits are, Anna?"

"No, Master." Anna's eyes had widened when Pete told her Jim was her Master. She had thought he would watch and learn and maybe play sexually with Jan and Pete, but she hadn't thought about him dominating her.

"You told me you have five dildos at home. I asked Jim to bring them and not tell you. Did you know he brought them?"

"No, Mistress."

"Jim, please get them from your SUV."

While Jim went Jan took his clothes inside the cabin and put them in the washer. She knew the buzzer would let them know the washer was done in fifty-five minutes.

When she came back Jim had all five dildos lined up on the picnic table. She picked up the smallest. It resembled a lipstick. It was red. Jan twisted it and faced Anna with the buzzing sound filling the area.

"How long does it take for you to cum if you shove this inside your pussy?" Jan asked.

"I don't use it that way, Mistress."

"Bad answer, slut! If you have never done it, the answer would be "I don't know, Mistress, I've never done it."

"Jim, please go into the house and find an ice cube. Put it in a plastic glass and bring it to me. Anna must be punished."

Jim went inside and was gone a few minutes. He had to search for the two requested items. He handed the plastic glass to Jan, with one ice cube at the bottom. The ice wasn't a cube, it was shaped like an orange wedge.

Jan held the ice between her thumb and index finger and said, "Lean back, Anna and spread your legs." She lowered herself flat on the table and spread her legs a few inches. "Wider. Make believe Pete is about to fuck you and you want him deep inside you."

Her legs spread until they were almost a straight line between her feet.

"Close your eyes." She did. Jan held the ice an inch above the top of Anna's slit. All three of us watched as the first drop fell onto Anna's clit. She shuddered, but made no sound. In her thoughts she wondered if she was expected to do something when the cold drops landed. Since she didn't know what to do, she did nothing.

Jan moved the ice away and bent close to Anna's ear. "You didn't thank me for the ice water. You didn't thank me for teaching you manners. Perhaps that is because you aren't grateful. We will be stronger."

She quickly slid the ice wedge into Anna's pussy, pushing it as far inside her as a finger could push it. Anna arched her back and yelped, took a gasping breath and said, "Thank you, Mistress. I am grateful to learn manners from you."

"Pete, would you like a drink of ice water?" Jan asked.

"Yes, I would."

He moved to Anna and sucked on her open vagina. He was careful not to suck the ice out. He sucked long enough that the ice melted and he got a flavored drink.

When he backed away Anna said, "Thank you Master." She was learning.

Jan handed the lipstick vibe to Jim and said, "I'd like to see it disappear inside her."

"Yes, Mistress." Jim said and slid the three inch vibe into his wife. The buzz quieted. Anna said, "Thank you Master Jim."

"Anna, please stand up."

"Yes, Mistress." She sat up and slid off the table and stood beside it. Her hand went to her pussy to keep the vibe inside.

Pete said, "Anna, pinch your nipples while you hold the vibe inside. Do not drop the vibe. If you feel it falling out you must ask us if you can catch it."

"Yes, Master." Anna's hands cupped her breasts while her thumbs and index fingers pinched her nipples.

"This turns you on, doesn't it Jim?" Jan asked.

"I think I could cum without being touched. I am so turned on, Mistress."

"Anytime you want to cum tell me and I will make sure someone swallows it. Ok?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jim looked at Pete and saw that he was just as erect and smiling just as wide. Anna was starting to shake.

"Anna, do not cum! The ice was mild compared to what will happen if you cum without permission!" Jan was standing inches from Anna as she spoke.

"Anna, has the vibe moved since you stood up?" Pete wanted to know.

"No Master. I am holding it."

"Move your feet six more inches apart." Jan said.

Anna moved her feet and moaned. "Thank you, Mistress."

A minute passed and she shook more. Her hand held her breasts but the pinching had been forgotten.

"Anna, you have been bad. You aren't pinching your tits hard enough. So, hold your ass cheeks. We'll let either Pete or Jim pinch your tits. Choose!"

"Pete, Mistress. Thank you Mistress." Her hands held her ass cheeks. Pete stood behind her and reached around her taking her right nipple and pinching it harder and harder until Anna involuntarily bent a little forward and she moaned. "Thank you, Master Pete."

Then he used his other hand and pinched the other nipple and areola until he again got the response he wanted.

"Oh, God, that hurts... all the way into my pussy, Master. Thank you."

Jim stroked a finger along Anna's slit and she jumped, whimpered and softly said, "Thank you. The vibe is moving. I don't know what will happen first, it may fall out before I orgasm. I don't know, Mistress."

"Pete, lift up on her nipples. Get her up on her toes. Anna, do not cum yet! Jim lie on the floor so when the vibe pops out you can catch it with your mouth."

Pete and Jim said, "Yes, Mistress," and did what she asked.

Anna was breathing hard while trying not to move at all. Pete had her up on her toes and Jim was on the floor directly under her pussy.

When Jim saw the red end of the vibe in Anna's pussy he said, "Mistress, the vibe is sliding out. I can see the end."

"Anna, hold on to the vibe. When I count to five you can let it go and you can cum. Wait for it."

"One... (ten seconds passed) Two... (fifteen seconds passed) Anna moaned and clenched her teeth. Three... (twenty seconds passed). Four... (Thirty seconds passed), Five! Pete release her nipples". The vibe shot out of her pussy and Jim caught it and then caught Anna as she screamed and passed out, collapsing on top of him. Pete and Jan picked her up and put her back on the massage table.

Jim got up, sucked the vibe clean and wiped it with a towel as he watched Anna. Her body twitched every few seconds and he could see the muscles of her cunt spasming and discharging her juices to flow down to her ass. Her eyes fluttered and then opened.

Her mouth moved and no sound came out. Jan moved close to her head and bent her mouth to Anna's. They kissed and Anna fully participated. When the kiss ended Pete replaced Jan and kissed Anna. Her hands stayed at her sides while her mouth fully participated. When Pete backed away Jan tapped Jim and pointed him to Anna. He kissed her and found her different in that kiss than in any kiss they shared ever before.

Jim felt Jan tap him. He ended the kiss and backed away. Jan covered Anna with a sheet and said, "Rest, my Pet. You have done well. We will be nearby. Stay here. We will be back."

Jan led the two men inside the cabin. They sat in the kitchen and talked.

Pete said, "She did so well. She wants this! She quit any resistance before we parked up here."

"Jim, you have a treasure. Treat her well and she will astound both of you."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,154 Followers