Their First Real Date

Story Info
Online d/s relationship finally becomes reality.
2.3k words
4.54
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the car over to the side of the road, just back from her house, and killed the engine. The sudden silence gave him time to think about what had happened recently, and what he was about to do. The last few months had been a blur of excitement and arousal after meeting his online mistress.

What started out as a casual fling, a chance to experiment with the subbie side of his personality, had quickly turned into something a lot deeper. Of course, he was still as bratty and stubborn as ever, but all it took now was a stern word from her, or even a look and an eyebrow raise, and he was instantly the submissive slut she wanted him to be.

She had asked some wonderful things of him, all of which he accepted and completed with relish, but deep down they both knew that nothing could compare to a real life physical relationship. Hence the reason why he was now parked outside her house.

The drive over had been interesting. He had thought of nothing else but her, a mixture of arousal and nerves, the fear of the unexpected and the desire to perform up to her high standards at the forefront of his mind. In fact, after a few close calls with traffic, it was a small miracle that he hadn't crashed on the way over, such was his distracted state.

After a few minutes, and some deep breaths, he was more composed. 'This is what you've wanted for so long,' he told himself. Seizing the moment, he quickly exited the car, brushed down his shirt and checked out his reflection in the mirror. She had seen pictures of him, watched videos of him squirming naked, and now, spruced up for a date, he cut a fine figure. Smiling a little (mainly to allay his nerves), he strode towards the house. This composure lasted until he came to press the door bell, by which time his hand was shaking again.

She answer the door, a vision of perfection in a tight black dress which clung to her figure and highlighted her ample bosom. Her 4 inch stiletto heels raised her up until she was the same height as him, and as she looked him straight in the eye, a smile on her face, he felt his heart skip a beat.

"Come in," she said. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please," he replied, his voice thankfully without a quiver.

"Yes please what?" came her stern reply, her face impassive.

He gasped out loud. He wasn't expecting her to jump straight into their d/s relationship. His idea of how the night would run featured a little small talk, a delicious home cooked dinner, a few confidence building drinks, and then, well, that bit was up to her.

"Um, yes please ma'am?" came his stuttering reply.

"Well, tough. Only when you've earned it."

With that, she sat down on her leather armchair, and topped up her glass of wine from the bottle by her side. She made no attempt to gesture for him to sit down, a fact that made him slightly uncomfortable, and made his already hard cock twitch. All he could do was stand there, head slightly bowed, a blush to his cheeks.

"Well, let me see you in the flesh, so to speak," she ordered.

"Sorry, ma'am, I don't understand?"

"Not the brightest of sluts, are you," she smiled. "I want to see you naked of course. Strip for me, and make it sexy!"

He gasped again, trying to gauge how serious she was. But her face was poker straight as she slid back into her chair, crossed her legs, and sipped her wine, casually waiting for his 'performance'.

He didn't know where to start, just stood in front of her, going steadily redder under her gaze. She began tapping her fingers on the edge of the chair, feigning impatience. With no music, he felt even more self conscious. Slowly he began unbuttoning his shirt, never taking his eyes from hers. A small smile on her lips encouraged him a little, and as the final button was removed he began to rub his hands over his tight chest and stomach. The only reaction from his mistress was an uncrossing and crossing of her legs, which he took to be promising, even if her face gave nothing away.

He pulled the shirt slowly off his shoulders, running his hands down his body, the feeling rather delightful as he pictured her doing the same to him later, but with the addition of her long red nails. Slowly the shirt dropped to the floor, and he began to unbutton the fly of his jeans. It was some relief as his rock hard cock was given a little more freedom, but this was a little short lived as he noticed the damp patch on his boxer shorts, a result of his arousal.

"Come on slut, put some effort in and make it sexier!"

The order snapped him from his reverie. He began to move his hips a little, blushing yet more, as he slowly slid the jeans down over his ass. By now, his arousal was so very obvious, the tip of his cock straining at the waist band of his boxer shorts. He span around, to show off his ass, but also to avoid her gaze as he wriggled the tight jeans onto the floor. As he stepped out of them, his foot caught, and he tottered slightly before regaining his composure. A giggle from behind him informed him that his slip up hadn't gone unnoticed. After such a undignified scene, he compounded the problem by struggling out of his socks, and then thought, what the hell, and threw them over his shoulder at his mistress.

"You'll pay for that!" she growled, but he caught a slight smile on her face as he turned to face her in only his boxers. He held her gaze again, a look of questioning on his face. All she had to do was nod, and he began tugging at his shorts, freeing his rock hard cock, which he quickly covered with his hands as his shorts dropped to the floor. Though he had been naked on web-cam before, this was so much worse, and yet so much more arousing.

"Hands above your head, slut," she demanded.

He shook his head for a second, considered refusing, but then lifted his arms, his eyes closing, his submission complete as he stood before her, legs slightly apart, completely naked, thighs tight, his biceps bulging as his hands locked behind his head. She let him stay like that for a few minutes, enjoying the view, before continuing;

"What do you want, slut?"

"Anything ma'am," he replied. But seeing his answer had displeased her, he thought a little harder. "To be allowed to lick your pussy, and bring you to orgasm," he added.

"A fine answer. But of course, you will have to earn that privilege. What are you willing to offer me? What are you willing to do for me right now?"

Again, his answer was "anything", and again she looked displeased. This time he had to think a little harder. It was so hard to gauge what she wanted – he wanted to impress her, but hated the fact that he was forced to, and willing to choose his own humiliation.

Meekly, he stuttered "I could crawl for you, ma'am?"

She nodded in approval, and he got down on his hands and knees for her, his cock swinging obscenely between his legs. Slowly he began to crawl around her front room, his naked ass wriggling. He didn't dare look up at her, but kept his head down, slowly lapping the large room, feeling her eyes on him throughout.

"Oh, good little subbie!" she exclaimed. "Now, faster for me, and with more wiggling!"

He did as asked, blushing even more as he scurried around on all fours, his knees scrubbing on the rough carpet. He knew that by the time she had finished with him, he'd have some serious carpet burns. After a few more laps of the living room, he looked desperately up at his mistress, panting a little. She had a wry smile on her face, which somehow made him feel even more slutty; the knowledge that he was doing all this just for her.

"Good boy," she praised. "Now, kneel for me"

He did as asked, facing her, his thighs slightly spread, his back straight and his head bowed. His chest rose and fell, a feature of his arousal more than the effort of crawling for her.

"Look at your cock, my dear. Something tells me that you might be enjoying this more than your expression suggest. He looked down at his twitching member, a thin trail of pre cum glistening on the end.

"Please may I touch myself?" he ventured.

"Of course not! You're not here for your own pleasure, only mine. But I guess if you are feeling so very desperate, I will give you some relief. Lie down on the floor for me. You may fuck the carpet."

This was hardly what he was wishing for, but of course he did as asked. The carpet felt so rough against his hard, sensitive cock as he thrust his hips up and down. He tried to imagine being in this position fucking her, but it was no use. This was more humiliating than the crawling as he squirmed on the floor beneath her. But soon, the situation, and his actions, and the rubbing of the carpet, brought forth his orgasm.

"Please ma'am, may I cum?" he stuttered.

"Oh, hardly my dear!" she scoffed. "So, you find the fact that you are naked, squirming and fucking the floor rather arousing?"

"Yes ma'am," he admitted.

"Good boy. I think you may have earned your treat."

With that, she lay back in the chair, and lifted the bottom of her dress, so slowly and teasingly up her soft thighs, to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. Spreading her legs wide for him, she slid her fingers up her thighs and between her moist lips, a moan escaping her lips. Once they were coated with her juices, she removed them, and gestured him nearer with the same fingers. He crawled towards her, until he was knelt between her legs.

"Open your mouth"

As he did so, she pushed her fingers into his mouth, allowing him to lick them clean; and so he finally got to taste her, after all these months of fantasising about this moment. Keeping her fingers in his mouth, she drew him down between her legs.

"Make me cum, slut."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you," he mumbled as he buried his tongue into her soaking pussy. Tasting her like this was even better than tasting her off her fingers, and he could feel himself becoming more aroused as the pre-cum dripped from his cock, forming a trail onto the floor beneath him. His tongue flicked across her clit, tracing intricate patterns as her moans began to fill the room. The position she was in was rather tricky, and he had to arch his neck to be able to slide his tongue deep into her pussy, but something told him that this was no accident.

Occasionally she would press her thighs tight around his head, holding him in place until he struggled to breathe. He wriggled a little, the urge to inhale fighting with the feeling that he wanted to be between her legs for ever. His wriggles clearly amused her, as she continued to giggle, before freeing him to continue his work. By now, she too was gasping as he expertly worked on her pussy, her own orgasm building rapidly.

To extend her own pleasure, she decided to tease him some more. She slid her hand into his hair, grasping it firmly and using it to pull his head away from her clit. He stuck his tongue out, still desperate to taste her and make her cum, his neck pulling at her grip even though it hurt to do so.

"My, aren't you keen!" she giggled.

"Please ma'am, please let me taste you!" he begged, his tongue out, and her juices dripping down his chin.

"Good boy." Still grasping his hair, she pulled him between her legs once more and held him firmly in place as his tongue returned to its heavenly work at her pussy. He doubled his efforts, so desperate not to be pulled away once more. He used every trick he knew, fucking her with his tongue, alternate light and heavy strokes across her clit, even nibbling at her with his teeth. Soon it was too much even for her.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" She cried out, holding him so tight between her legs, her perspiration covered thighs pressed around him. He felt her orgasm around his tongue, felt the flood of juices down his chin, as he fought for breath. Eventually, satisfied, she let him go, pushing him up to the raised kneeling position once more as she slumped back in her chair, a satisfied smile across her face and a blush to her cheeks, pulling her dress down to a more respectable position.

"Thirsty work," she smirked, finishing her glass of wine before standing up. "I think it is time to eat. Don't go anywhere!"

It was only as she left the room and into the kitchen that he realised what a state he was in. Naked, on his knees in her living room, his cock standing rock hard, untouched and dripping pre cum, the taste of her on his lips, and her stickiness in his chin. The evening had been a blur so far, so much more than he expected, and as he looked at the clock on the wall, and listening to the sounds of her making dinner next door, he realised that the night had only just begun.