Their First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled her face towards his again and began kissing her once more, this time with more tenderness than before, but even though there was less force, he seemed to convey just as much power. He kissed her lips, and then moved to her cheek. His soft lips gently brushing her jaw line as he moved up to her ear and took her lobe in his mouth. Gently nibbling on it before tracing the outline and curves of her ear with his tongue. "Yea?" He softly breathed into her ear, "you feel me huh? How do I feel?" He pulled her tighter against himself and flexed his pelvis as if to increase the sensations. "Tell me, let me hear it." He goaded her, knowing she had a filthy mouth when she wanted to.

Hell, wasn't that what made her emails and texts so fucking hot to him? Using such dirty words, words that he hardly ever heard women use. Words like 'cunt' and 'cock' and 'fuck toy'. Words that struck him with such intensity that he got hard almost as soon as he heard them. Although now there was a new element, now he could her in her own true voice. Not the tinny reception of a cell phone, but in his ear. Hearing her voice added a level of excitement he could not even measure. She had a hot voice. The kind of voice that seemed perfect for talking dirty. A bit soft, but with an edge to it, and a husky, almost smoky quality usually heard in jazz singers as they leaned against some piano in a smoke filled bar and sang 'Fever'.

"Tell about my cock, baby. Let me hear your sexy voice." Mike begged, trusting against her as if to emphasize, and with a moan uttered, "Please."

"Oh fuck...your cock, it feels so.....so thick! Oh damn. I feel it pulsing against my leg. Just thinking about that fuck-stick sliding its way up inside my tight pussy..." She gave a shiver, "oh fuck, honey. I cannot wait for that beast to fill me up." He knew she was exaggerating, but he didn't care. He just kept kissing her face, listening to her soft, silky, voice as his mouth ran down from her ear, following her jaw line. Dotting it with little kisses as he went lower, brushing his wet lips and hot tongue across her throat, kissing along her sensitive neck line. "Ohhh....lover....that feels soooo amazing...please, don't stop...don't ever stop kissing me like that."

The sound he made in response must have pleased her because she let out a playful giggle and ran her hand down the front of him. Sliding her hand up and under his shirt. Rubbing across his belly, she gripped her hand and dug her fingertips into his soft flesh at his hips. "I love man with a belly." He slowed his kissing, feeling embarrassed and a little ashamed of his recent weight gain. When he shifted and brought his hand to hers, trying to move it away, she protested. "Look, I meant that as a compliment, you know I consider myself a chubby chaser. A few extra pounds is hot to me. It is so nice to touch and feel someone so.....large. I can just imagine how it will feel to have that extra weight on top of me, pushing into me," she pulled his face up to look into his eyes, "feeling that extra power as you pound into me from behind, slamming me down and pinning me to the bed..."

With that, he lost his momentary reluctance, and began to attack her with renewed passion. Her hand resumed it's venture upwards inside his shirt, and was joined by her other. Now, she had both hands up his shirt, pushing against his chest as she leaned into him. With an upward motion, she lifted her arms and took his shirt with them, forcing him to again break contact with her lovely neck. She removed his shirt over his head and grabbed his wrists to hold his arms above his head, against the wall. Then, lowered her head into his chest and began kissing him down his chest, until she reached his nipples. First one, then the other she took them into her mouth and sucked them greedily, nibbling gently with her teeth, biting down on the thick metal rings in them and pulling until he cried out.

"Damn baby, I love that you are pierced like this. Please tell me, tell me you are wearing ALL you jewelry..." A naughty grin flashed across his face.

"Maybe" he smiled.

With that, she took him up on his challenge. Releasing one of his wrists, she dragged her hand down, fingers tracing his lips, the curve of his jaw, his neck, running through the blonde patch of fur on his chest, "a hairy chest too....fuck, I have missed feeling that..." Trailing over his ringed nipple, twirling it slightly as she did, and dropping it lower, further down, rubbing in circles over his equally hairy belly until her finger tips brushed the top of his belt.

Mike closed his eyes and tipped his head back in anticipation, "oh don't stop there, I have waited too long to feel your hand on me. On my......cock." She smiled a little on hearing that, and emboldened by knowing he had waited so long to feel her touch on his manhood, lowered her hand once again. As her hand reached his straining manhood, they both let out a gasp. Her for feeling this thickness for the first time with her own hand, he for the feeling of her fingers gripping his shaft. She squeezed him tightly through his pants. And gently rubbed up and down his shaft. Down his leg, until she felt the outline of his bulbous head. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she squeezed the tip of his cock, and squealed in joy as she felt the unmistakable contours of steel jewelry running through the soft tissue of his dick head.

"I....I....," she stammered, "I think I just came a little." She sheepishly admitted as she continues to fondle the rings she was feeling. "I have never been with anyone with rings in their dick. You'll leave them in right?"

"Of course." He reassured her.

She pushed her mouth back onto his and once again they were kissing deeply. "Good," she muttered as their tongues danced together, "I have waiting to feel that thick, steel tipped, prick of yours for so fucking long." That pushed him right towards the edge. With a grunt, he pulled his hands from her ass and took hold of her shoulders and rolled her off him, pinning her to the wall now as she had him.

"My turn," he grinned as he took control. With one hand he held her wrists together, as he cupped her face with the other, holding her chin and directing her mouth onto his. He pushed into her with his hips, a knee pushing Dee's legs open so he could step between them and rub his pelvis into hers. He was so hard, it seemed he was about to rip out of his pants, and she was so hot, he swore he could feel a dampness through the crotch of her jeans. Keeping his mouth glued to hers, damn he probably hadn't kissed someone this much in years, he moved his free hand down her neck, tracing with his finger tips along her sensitive neck lines.

Moving lower until he reached the top button of her blouse. His fingers were trembling at first, but soon he regained his composure and in minutes began to finger open her buttons. He moved his mouth down so he could kiss and explore each new inch of her skin as he slowly undid her top and began to expose her heavy breasts. As he undid each button, he gently kissed the newly revealed flesh as he opened her top, lower and lower, no longer holding her wrists, he used both his hands to unfasten and open shirt, until he had reached the center of her cleavage. There he focused his attention. Lavishing the deep chasm of flesh with kisses and licks, he pushed her shirt back over her shoulders and let it fall; she was now clad only in the bra from the waist up. And what a beautiful sight it was, the fabric was a light purple satin, edged with a black lace. The cups were filled to capacity and he swore he could see her nipples straining through the cups as her chest heaved. The light color of the bra contrasted nicely with the brown skin it held, her light brown skin, covered in a faint dusting of freckles.

"Fuck...," he exhaled more than spoke, "you are lovely, your skin is so unbelievably sexy. I have never seen anything like it." He dived into her deep cleavage again and began kissing up the center of her chest, moving towards her shoulder. "I want to kiss every inch of your flesh," he whispered, "I want my lips to grace every single one of your sexy spots. You are so beautiful, so graceful, like a powerful cheetah." She sighed deeply at that comment, "yeah, like a powerful, untamed animal." He added. At that she seemed to sink into his arms.

"Nobody has ever told me that," she confessed, "no one has ever told me they were beautiful."

"They are," he whispered between kisses across the nape of her neck, "they are beautiful, each one is special, and they form such a one of a kind pattern."

Dee was melting after that, she had never been told how her freckles made her special, and he was telling her all the words she needed to hear. Her body was on fire for him. She had never wanted another man before. Not like this. And here she was, pressed against a hallway wall, another man pressing his erect dick against her deeply wet crotch as they grinded together, his mouth trailing kisses over her tender shoulder, leaving a glistening trail of wetness in it's wake. She ran her hands over her lover's bare back, one sliding down to cup his butt, one sliding up and over his freshly shaved smooth head. Mike's body was such a combination of sensations, a field of contradictions. His chest and belly were covered in a soft blonde fur, but his head was completely void of a single hair, so opposite of what she was used to: smooth, hairless chest, and a head full of long, thick, wavy hair to run her hands through. She wondered about the rest of this new lovers' body, was his shaft buried in tuft of light hair? Were his balls, smooth and silky? She grinned to herself, knowing she would know soon enough, and fresh rivulet of pussy juice escaped and continued to dampen the now sodden crotch of her panties. She could wait to find out how that beautiful, thick, white cock looked; close up, and in her hand.

He turned her around, so she faced the wall, palms flat, elbows bent, she rested her head against the cool wall as he kissed and licked across the back of her neck. She shuddered with newfound pleasures as he ran his mouth over her body in ways she had never had experienced. He even kissed up the back of her head where she had cut her hair so short. When his mouth reached the top of her spine, her began to travel south, his hands reached around and began to paw roughly across her chest, his kisses were becoming nibbles as she felt his teeth across her back and down her spine.

His breathing was becoming more pronounced and jagged. His breath was hot across her neck and back. His hands had found her breast, and his fingers were exploring the new flesh. He delighted in feeling her nipples, thick, and fat, now hard with her excitement. Mike had never felt nipples like this, he desperately wanted to feel them with his own mouth, run his tongue over them, but that would have to wait. Now he had other goals to work on. The prime goal being what she kept in her pants.

He kept kissing her back and ran his hands down her chest, over her soft stomach, and down to her pants. She pushed her hips back to grind her beautiful ass against his straining bulge, and groaned in approval as his hand slipped between her legs, he swore he could feel her heat and dampness through the heavy denim. Dee gyrated her hips at his touch, trying to get the most out of his fingers rubbing between her legs and the rod she felt rubbing between her cheeks.

He moved both hands to top of her pants now and began to unbuckle her belt. He actually had a little difficulty, as his hands were beginning to shake a little. He, they, had talked and fantasized about this for so long and now, he has moments away from pulling her pants down and having his face between those luscious ass cheeks of hers that she had tempted him with for all this time.

His mouth working overtime to make good on his intent to kiss every one of her spots as he traveled lower down her back, his mouth reaching the waistline of her jeans just as he unclasped her belt, popped her button, and undid her zipper.

His hands gripped the hips of her jeans and he began to pull them down, his lips kissing each newly exposed inch of skin as he exposed the ass he had jerked off to in his dreams so many times. At the first sight of her crack, he lost all control, forcing her pants and underwear the rest of the way in one frenzied motion and burying his face between her perfect globes of flesh.

She squealed with surprise as he orally attacked her bottom. She could not even remember the last time she had been rimmed, but she was positive she had never had such an enthusiastic and frenzied lover go after her from behind like he was right now. "Oh fuck, baby! Damn that feels amazing! No one has ever licked me like that before....oooooohhhh....honey, please, don't stop. Don't ever stop! Lick my tiny little asshole, rim me good...that's it baby, right there....get it in deep..." Her dirty voice spurred him on, she had such a rich, sexy voice, and she knew just how to talk to drive him crazy.

He was nose deep in the cleft of her buttocks now. Kissing, licking, nibbling, and at times, outright biting at the flesh between her cheeks. Lust driven fingers pried into her soft cheeks, opening her for him, spreading her ass obscenely for his inspection. He paused to relish this moment. He was now staring at what he had lusted for, for so long. His face, his eyes, his mouth was inches from her sweet treasure, her most intimate of orifices. He was finally, eye to eye, with her asshole.

He fell forward onto it, mouth wide open, his lips formed a tight ring over it, and his tongue began to dance and circle it's entrance. Tracing her intimate contours with it's tip, probing gently at her tight ring of muscle. Feeling it tighten and relax almost in sync with her breathing.

She was on her toes now, making sounds she hadn't heard herself make in a long time. His tongue covered her most private area thoroughly, from probing her tight ring like a tiny finger, to rubbing it's contours in a soft circle, to flattening out and covering her backdoor in one long, wide lick of the tongue, over and over, his tongue cleaning her better than she could probably do herself.

He opened her up again to gaze upon her backdoor. He blew a puff of air across it and she flinched, her involuntary movement caused her tight ring to contract, making it look like it was winking at him. He loved every second. Her perfect circle exposed to him as it was, glistening with his saliva, and ringed with a tuft of dark fur. Yes. Fur. A trail of soft, curly hair circling her tiny, tight hole, spreading down to cover her thick pussy lips. Lips he now feverishly went after with his tongue. He knew she didn't shave, but it was the sight of it that captivated him. He hadn't seen a hairy pussy in years. She could tell he was now lapping for her sweet snatch, and she lifted her leg over his head and turned so her back was against the wall to give him a better view and access to her pink folds.

She reached down and taking him by the temples, rubbed his face back and forth across her thick patch of soft curlies that began between her legs and blossomed out like a dark fan across her brown skin, ending in little wisps trailing towards her navel.

"You like that huh?" She chided, "Been awhile since you've eaten a hairy pussy huh?" His mumbled response was lost in her thick muff, "I remember you seemed to get off on me being so fucking hairy. I even stopped trimming up the sides. Just for you. Do you like it? Do you like my hairy pussy, lover? Do you like how it tastes? How does it smell? Smell better than a shaved one? I bet it does, all that thick, rich hair down there, trapping in all my essence, all my scent. I bet it tastes fantastic too!! Doesn't it?! Tell me, tell me how good my hairy pussy tastes!"

"MMMMmmuuumm! Ooootttssst oOooO" He mumbled, his mouth obscured by her thick bush.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" She mocked as she lifted his face from her crotch.

"I said, you taste wonderful! So rich and tasty! You're so wet! Thick...creamy...damn! I fucking love the way you taste!" Mike was trying to get his face back between those creamy brown thighs and get back to that hot, spicy pussy, but her grip on his head kept him where he was, barely out of reach. "Please...let me back at it. I...I want to; no I NEED to taste you again! Please!!"

"Oh, alright. Since you asked so nicely!" Dee laughed as she moved her hand to the back for his shaved head and firmly planted his face square between her legs. "Eat up baby, eat mama goooood..." She purred the last as her fingers traced around his ears and across his jaw as he was again allowed the pleasure of tasting her sweet, sweet pussy. She was right, it had been a long time since he had his face buried in an unshaved pussy, and she was also right about the taste. And the smell. His head was swimming with the pungent aroma of her sex. It was so rich and complex, he could smell and taste hints of her sweat, from the heat of the day, and of course, there were other natural smells and tastes buried in that thick hair as well.

She was ripe, over flowing with excitement. She had spent the previous evening on the edge of arousal, and she was soaking wet for it. Her clit was large and swollen; he could hardly ignore it as he worked his mouth between her legs. His nose rubbing across it as he ran his tongue up between her furry lips. What a sight her sex was, her own mocha brown skin, peppered with sexy freckles, was the perfect complement to frame the dark patch of her pubic mound, which was highlighted by her thick, brown outer lips protruding through the curls and in the center of those, a bright pink line right down the middle where her pussy lips slightly parted exposing the soft, wet, inside of her glistening wet sex.

With near animalistic passion, he dove back between her parted thighs. His mouth engulfing her box, his lips against hers, his tongue tracing every crease and fold of her skin as he licked her from her tight, puckered, little starfish, up to her swollen clit. It stood out from it's fleshy hood, erect and throbbing as he wrapped his mouth over it sucking on it, almost like it was an undersized cock, his lips sliding over it's surface as he pulled it into his mouth over and over, occasionally pulling complexly off with a loud *slurp!* causing her to shiver with delight. But what she truly seemed to enjoy was when he would pull her clit deep between his lips and danced over the sensitive bud with the tip of his tongue. Darting around it like a berserk butterfly. He knew he was doing something right by the way her breathing became deeper and her legs began the quiver at the knees. It was then that she pushed against his forehead, breaking his contact with her hot box.

"Whoa, lover....calm down, I'll cum that way if you want, but I'd rather cum with that thick, white, cock of yours deep inside of me. Stretching me wide. Fucking me good and hard."

He looked up at her, over the dense forest of dark curls, over her round, speckled belly, over her heaving chest and between the lovely valley formed by her heavy, thick nipped breasts, past those beautiful, red painted, parted lips, up to those deep, brown, smoldering eyes, and told her, "As you wish..." And stood up to kiss her full on the mouth.

As he began to rise, he started to kiss her belly, but she held him by the face, and brought his lips directly to hers, kissing him deeply and with all the passion of a horny teenager about to cop their first feel.

Her hand slid down between them, her finger tips trailing across the straining bulge in his jeans. "Besides," she whispered, "I haven't even got to see this beast yet. And you've already had your tongue up my snatch. Not to mention what you were doing to my ass." She almost seemed to blush a little when she mentioned it. "Why don't we move out of the hall here, and let me return the favor?" For the first time since the front door closed, he looked around. She was right; they had barely made it inside the apartment before losing themselves in each other.