Their First Time

Story Info
Internet loves meet for the first time.
1.9k words
4.29
13.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being internet lovers for nearly a year, I was finally getting to meet him face to face. My body quivered at the thought as my plane was landing. When it came time to step off the plane, my knees were shaking so fiercely, I could barely stand. I took a deep breath, held my head high and did my best to not look as nervous as I was feeling. As I stepped into the airport, surrounded by all the other passengers meeting their friends and loved ones, his was the only face I saw. It stood out to me, and I couldn't even see all the many people standing around me. He walked up to me, sweeping me into his arms, as we hugged and kissed each other for the first time. It just seemed so magical, it was so perfect.

We got my luggage and headed to his apartment. Standing outside his apartment door, I could no longer hide my nervousness, and, though he noticed, he didn't mention it. Instead, he carried my luggage to his bedroom, and then turned back to me and suggested we just go catch an early dinner. I agreed, maybe a little too eagerly, but that was just what I needed. As we sat there eating, the conversation just flowed so naturally, and we laughed and talked for so long, my nervousness completely disappeared.

I was still pretty relaxed, when we got back to his apartment. He fixed us both a drink and we sat in the living room, talking and laughing some more. He leaned over, setting his glass on the table, and started kissing me, commenting on how long he's waited to taste my lips. He took my hands and led me to his room, his lips never leaving mine. When he stopped, he told me to stand still and he started walking around me. I was facing the bed. I heard the door close behind me, and then I felt his hands on my dress, pulling it up over my head. I started to turn to him, to reach for him, but he stopped me, asking me to stand still, with my hands down at my side.

My body started shaking as his hands ran down my sides, sliding my panties down my legs, his lips moving over my hip and following his hands down to my knee. I stepped out of my panties and then felt his lips on my other knee, moving up my leg and over my other hip. He stepped back and when he removed his hands from me, I suddenly felt very cold. I could hear him moving behind me, but he wouldn't let me turn around. Then, I felt him behind me again, and I could feel his hard dick on my ass as he rubbed his hips against mine. His hands on my back, he undid my bra and pushed it over my shoulders. As it slid off my arms, he reached around me, taking my breasts in his hands, his lips on the back of my neck. I reached behind me, longing to touch him, but he told me to keep my hands down.

Then, I felt him push down on my shoulders, as he told me to sit on my heels, with my knees opened in front of me, and reminded me to keep my hands at my sides. I looked up at him, as he walked in front of me. He brushed my hair back, and gently rubbed the head of his dick across my lips. I stuck my tongue out, but he jerked back away from me, telling me not to move, no licking, no sucking, just to sit there with my mouth opened slightly. Once again, he started to rub my lips with his dick. I could feel his precum covering my lips and longed to taste it. He put a finger in my mouth, gently pushing it open a little more and slid just the head into my mouth. Oh how I longed to caress it with my tongue, to wrap my lips tightly around it, but I didn't dare for fear that he'd take it away from me again. For what seemed like ages, he continued this, rubbing my lips, sliding just a little into my mouth. Then, he stepped back, and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me. He could see how hard my nipples were, could see the moisture on my thighs from how excited I was. He told me I could move forward now and could suck his dick, but he wanted me to keep my hands at my sides.

Eagerly, I moved forward and wrapped my tongue around his balls, taking them into my mouth. I sucked on them gently, and then started to lick up and down his dick, running my tongue around his head, licking up his precum. I slid my lips down the soft underside of his dick, sucking softly against it, before running my tongue back up, moving it from side to side, and then around his head again. He gasped as I then sucked him into my mouth, sucking in as much of him as I could get into my mouth, moving quickly up and down. He grabbed my hair in his fists, as his hips rose up to me.

I continued sucking hard as he fucked my face, forcing himself even more into my mouth. Even though it was gagging me, I couldn't stop, I needed him so much, I needed to taste him. Just then, he slammed his dick so hard into my mouth, into my throat, and I felt his hot sperm shooting into my neck. He pulled back a little, grabbing his dick with his hand, as he shot another spurt into my mouth. He pushed my head away from him, as he stroked his dick, milking out some more. I sat there with my mouth open, waiting for him to fill it up, but instead he aimed for my breasts and my face. When he finished, he lay back on the bed, trying to catch his breath. I sat in the floor, waiting for my instructions, not daring to move at all.

He finally sat up and looked down at me, his sperm covering my face and breasts. He commented on what a mess I was, and suggested I should clean up. I started to stand, but he shook his head, he wanted me to wipe it off myself with my fingers and eat it. I reached up and slid my hand across my cheek, sliding it into my mouth, sucking his cum off my fingers. I could tell he enjoyed that, so, slowly, I rubbed his cum across my face, into my mouth, rubbing it into my face, licking and sucking it off my fingers. I ran my hands down my neck and started to scoop his cum off my breasts, into my mouth. I noticed a fairly large drop right on my nipple, and I took my breast into my hand, lifting it up, as I bent my head over, licking and sucking it directly off my own nipple. I watched him as I did that, and saw how quickly his dick hardened as he watched my tongue circling around my own nipple.

He stands up, telling me to drop my hands back to my side as he walks around me. I sit there, on my heels, my knees spread slightly, my hands hanging down at my sides, looking straight ahead, as he walks around me, looking down at me. Stopping behind me, he tells me to stand up and put my elbows on the bed. I do so, and I feel his feet against the inside of mine, pushing them slightly, and I move them in response. When he has me standing there, my legs spread widely, bent over in front of him, he walked out of the room.

I held my position, waiting anxiously for his return, longing for whatever it was he was going to do to me. I placed my head in my hands as I waited, wondering where he went and how much longer he was going to be. I didn't even hear him return until I felt a stinging slap on my ass. I screamed and jumped, almost standing, and he told me that I didn't have permission to scream or stand up and slapped my ass again. My bottom throbbed where his hand had connected.

I heard the door closing again, and then felt his finger as he traced his bright red hand print on my white little bottom. He placed his hands on each side of my hips and started kissing where he had just been tracing. My legs started to shake with desire, as his lips brushed against my ass. His lips moved down, brushing against my lips. He moaned as he started to lick my juices off my lips, licking them off the inside of my thigh. Then, he buried his mouth deep into my lips, sucking my clit into his mouth, sliding his tongue deep into my tight, wet pussy. His expert mouth continued to work on me, my knees began to tremble, making it hard for me to stand there. I started to moan as I got closer to my climax, and was met with another slap on my ass.

Suddenly, he wasn't even touching me anymore and my body ached, needing the release, my legs trembled and he slapped my ass again. "Must I remind you that you aren't supposed to be moving or making a sound?" My entire body was screaming to be touched but I just buried my face into my hands to keep myself quiet.

His hands started to caress my bottom, he slid his fingers between my lips, rubbing my clit. He then moved his fingers up, sliding 2 of them inside me, my juices coating his fingers completely, before he moved them on up, slipping them into my tight little ass. He moved his fingers in and out as he stretched my ass enough to get a third finger in there. I felt his dick rubbing against my clit and have to bite down on my finger to keep from crying out as he starts pushing it inside my pussy. He has to work it in slowly because I'm so tight and he's so large. Once he gets it completely inside me, he pauses, my pussy full of his huge dick, my ass full of his fingers, and my knees quivering under me.

He starts to set a rhythm, pulling out slowly, pushing in quickly, both his dick and his fingers. Again, I have to bite down on my hand to force myself to remain quiet as waves of pleasure rush through my body. My legs start to tremble and he knows I'm about to climax, so he reminds me that I don't have permission to do that yet. I concentrate hard to hold it back but it all feels so good. I try to think about something else, anything, but it doesn't work. My body starts to tremble, my pussy throbs around his dick, squeezing it tightly. He grabs my hips with his hands, as he cums too, shooting it deep inside me. Just as we both complete our orgasms, he pushes my hips, slamming me down onto the bed, "I didn't say you could do that, did I? I believe you'll have to be punished now."

I keep my head down, but I'm smiling. I look forward to his punishment.