Their First Time... Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple finally let their love get physical.
4k words
4.64
14.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a final check to make sure she packed everything. This would be the trip that she was going to seduce him. Their last visit was the hardest, literally at times. She had found herself trying to will him to step over the self-imposed boundaries they had established. She would wake up in the middle of the night with his erection tucked into the cleft of her cheeks, his warm breath feathering against the nape of her neck, and the pounding of his heart pressed behind hers. If it hadn't been for both of them wearing pajamas it would only have taken the slightest of movements to relieve the pressure that she was sure that they both were nearly consumed.

There were several times that she almost confessed her love to him, but she really needed to hear it from him first; not that she didn't think that the sentiment was mutual. She was just being cautious with her heart. Okay she was just plain chicken.

When she looked at him she saw her future. Even though they had only been together in the traditional sense for a relatively brief period of time, she could no longer imagine her life without him. He had once told her that they would figure out how to make a long distance relationship work, that the sky was the limit... and damn if he didn't make good on his promises. They were able to see each other every couple of months (thank God for three-day government weekends).

He picked her up at the SeaTac airport as usual with her favorite flowers (tiger lilies), a bear hug and a kiss that actually got catcalls and whistles from passers by. His kiss stole her breath. It had only been two months since the last visit, but still they couldn't let go of each other. This made getting through the revolving doors difficult, but they didn't care.

She laid her head on his shoulder and hugged his upper right arm as he drove, simply inhaling him and absorbing his heat. She fought sleeping but it won out as he maneuvered through traffic to get her home. That is how he thought of it; it wasn't just his place any more, it was "home" because even if only for a few days, she made his house a home.

Instead of going out for dinner he suggested ordering in so that they could both just relax. She liked the idea, and so she quickly went back to the bedroom to change into some shorts and a t-shirt. They sat down on the couch and ate their Chinese food, feeding each other with their chopsticks. He dribbled some sweet and sour sauce on his chin and she giggled at him then kissed it off.

As always conversation was abound. He spoke of his trying week at work, made more so by his impatience in waiting to see her. She told him that school was going well and that she too found herself counting down the hours until she was going to see him again. He asked her if she had had any wet dreams lately, and she said she did. She told him the gist of them; he more than liked what he heard.

He had to cross his legs to cover his erection. If she only knew how many times he masturbated thinking of her. He didn't just masturbate when he was alone, sometimes when he would get up and leave her to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night it was actually to masturbate and get some relief. He masturbated more now than he did when he was single! But he had made a promise to her and he would keep his word if it killed him.

She couldn't believe how close she was to raping him! Just being in the same room with him made her body hum. She was going to wait to seduce him until close to the end of this trip. But now, she didn't think that they were going to make it through dinner. Every time she looked in his eyes she got hot and bothered all over again. If eyes truly were the windows to the soul, she was ready to climb into them.

After dinner they both cleaned up and then he changed into a pair of pajama pants. They had decided on a double feature that night, a comedy then a sappy romance movie. She plopped down next to him and curled up against him. She never got tired of how they fit together, as if carved of the same stone. Throughout the romance movie they would smooch and absently caress the other, but nothing too heated. For lack of a better word...it was sweet.

When the movie was over they fell into their nightly routine; brushed their teeth and went to bed. He pulled back the covers and waited for her to lie down in front of him. She crawled in next to him and let out a big sigh. They talked in the dark as always, talking about their dreams, aspirations, hopes, desires and just random thoughts. She never got tired of listening to him talk; it was so refreshing to find a man that wasn't afraid of communication. They kissed each other goodnight, several times. But in the end he pulled away and then rolled her so they could spoon. Okay this was frustrating she thought, but she needed to calm down. She snuggled up a bit closer and surprisingly drifted off to sleep shortly thereafter.

She woke up in the middle of the night and turned towards him. She just watched him sleep for a while, not touching him. He was amazing. If she'd had ordered her boyfriend from a catalog she couldn't have found a more perfect man than he was for her. She sent up a prayer of thanks for every daft woman that let him slip through her fingers. Their loss was her gain. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead then each eyelid. He didn't budge.

She sat up so that she could lean in over him. She leaned down and kissed his neck then nibbled on his earlobe a bit. Then she kissed and nibbled her way down to his heart that was rhythmically thumping under his strong chest. She laid her left cheek over it, savoring the sound of it, willing hers own to slow down. He squirmed, but he was still asleep. God she loved this man, more than she ever felt humanly possible. And for the first time in her life she knew she was truly loved in return, he showed her by his actions everyday. It was time that she showed him how she felt too. She realized that waiting for him to say "I love you" first was not as important as being honest with him about her feelings.

She kissed him awake. He lazily looked over at the clock and said,

"Good morning". Then he kissed her tenderly at first. It didn't take long for the kiss to escalate into a passionate frenzy. She looked him dead in the eye and swallowed down the lump in her throat. She took one of his hands in hers and placed it over her heart, never breaking eye contact.

"I love you and I am ready to tell and show you, I am yours if you will have me. "

She couldn't help the tears that were running down her face. She was surprised to see that his eyes were a bit damp too. He told her that he loved her with every fiber of his being, and had for sometime now, but that he didn't want to rush things and risk pressuring her. He wanted to make sure that they were both ready because those words mean so much. They both grabbed for the other, holding on for dear life.

She kissed his lips, cheeks forehead, and even rained kisses onto to his nose before making her way down his neck, over to his earlobe sucking it into her mouth through her teeth, proceeding down to his navel, then flicking her tongue over it. She continued her downward path, breathing through the fabric of his pajama pants. Then she placed a kiss on the head clearly visible through the fabric in the pale moonlight. She felt it twitch in response to her kiss. She looked up as his eyes flickered shut and all of the air whooshed out of his lungs. She smirked.

She gingerly snaked her hand under the waistband and groped for his stiffening rod. He really was big, her hand couldn't close around it all of the way. His skin was on fire. It nearly burned her hand. She made quick work of removing his pants so that she could just look at him, and she did. She sat back on her heels and just looked at him, as if he was a work of art.

She then licked up the shaft from base to tip, tracing his bulging veins that roped the length of him, and then quickly sucked the bulbous head into her hot, wet mouth. He gasped audibly, looked down and just stared, unable to say a thing. The sight of his dick in her mouth was something that he had fantasized about for so long, and to finally see it he thought he must be dreaming. She winked at him then proceeded to attempt to slide all of him into her petite mouth. He thought he had died and gone to heaven. She repeatedly bobbed up and down on his shaft, the muscles in her throat massaging his shaft. With each pass he could feel the cold steel of her tongue ring as it swirled around his erection, and it was splendid.

He knew she didn't like the idea of swallowing, he could feel his testicles drawing up into his body and he knew that he was close, so he gently, but firmly pushed her away from his throbbing cock. But she wasn't finished yet, so she sucked his saliva dampened cock back into her mouth, bobbing up and down on it, trying to get it all in her mouth. She let it slide out of her mouth with a loud pop. The air felt cool against his damp skin. Then one of his nuts felt warm and wet, she had sucked one ball into her mouth and was releasing it to suck in the other. He knew he really was about to cum now, and he didn't want his first one with her to be like this, he wanted to share his orgasm with her. So he forcefully pushed himself away from her. She was panting just as hard as he was.

He laid her down then kissed her senseless. As she laid there he caressed her face, neck and back. He pushed himself up so that he could just look down on her for a moment and compose himself. It didn't work, what he saw stirred his blood even more. Her eyes were sparkling, her face was flushed with passion and her long dark curly hair was fanned out around her face. He willed himself to commit this to the annals of his memory, because tonight was a night he never wanted to forget.

He leaned down and gently bit her bottom lip and tugged on it playfully. Then flicked his tongue out over that bit of sensitive flesh, she tried to pull him to her for a deeper kiss, but he locked his elbows. He smiled down at her flashing those dimples that charmed her so many months ago. He reached for the hem of her pajama shirt then changed his mind. Leaning down, he proceeded to unbutton it with his teeth, kissing and nibbling at that newly exposed flesh as he went along. He wasn't just going to make love to her; he was going to get to know every curve and valley of her voluptuous body.

She was still in her pajama shorts and panties. So he decided to make quick work of the shorts, removing them in one shift jerk. She had on black cotton panties... he never thought he could be so turned on by plain cotton undies... but he was. Then he lowered himself down ever so slowly, torturously slow. Forcing his breathe out so that it heated her flesh even more until his nose was level with her sex. He inhaled the aroma of her arousal, his prick jerked in response. He nuzzled her there, his nose created a bit of friction to her outer lips; she moaned in response, arching her hips ever so slightly. He smiled.

He kissed and nibbled his way up her hip to the waistband. He captured it in his teeth then tugged it down. The stubble of his chin was pleasantly abrasive as he inched one side down and then repeated it on the other side. Then he kissed and nibbled his way to the center and grabbed the elastic in his teeth yet again and started to pull the panties off of her. As he did she could feel his hot breathe on her skin then on her skin there. She lifted up to help him strip her of the last barrier to their coupling.

He grabbed her foot and laid a kiss at the inside of her ankle then proceeded to scrape his chin up the inside of her leg, it tickled a bit and she giggled. When she laughed he would nibble a bit of flesh then continue his journey to the center of her, it beckoned him.

Then he was there, at the gates of an earthly heaven. In the small bit of moonlight he could see the moisture that was collecting at the cleavage of her lips. He had waited too long for this and couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled her legs open wider, he needed space to work, he planned on being down there for quite a while. He settled in with his face between her legs. He flicked his tongue out to taste her, and it was better than he imagined. He licked her from the bottom all the way to the top slowly, with a minimum amount of pressure, she moaned in response. He did this again with just a bit more pressure, just enough to start to part her lips, just barely grazing her love button when he got to the top. She gasped as her breath caught in her throat. He reached up and with his thumbs he held her lips open and just blew on those slick inner lips, she shivered.

A barely audible "Please" reached his ears.

So he leaned in and licked from bottom to top in a long slow deliberate stroke. Hers was a flavor he could grow addicted to. He started to work the tip of his tongue around her opening. He corkscrewed his long tongue onto her, when he found the spot that made her the loudest he repeatedly tapped it with the tip of his tongue. He had to pause to lock his arms up and under her hips because she was squirming too much. Once she was secured right where he wanted her, he worked his way back up to her nub, circling it, feeling it become more erect under his attentions. She was getting wetter by the second, and damned if he was going to let it go to waste, he placed his lips to hers and suckled her, drinking her sweet nectar. She was moaning and squirming a lot more. He moved back up to her clit and started using his tongue like a jackhammer; she said,

"OH God, yes, please don't stop."

At this point she had become so wet that it was nearly a trickle... so he went back to suckling her using his thumb to continue his assault on her erect little nub. She asked him to suck on her clit... and he did, running his teeth over it gently then sucking on it some more. He inserted his middle finger in her and she squealed. She was so tight it was if she was pulling his finger into her, buried to his knuckles he twisted his wrist grinding against her lips as he nibbled and sucked and licked her clit. He meant to have her cum on his face and he was growing impatient with waiting for the only thing that could quench his thirst. He started to move that finger in and out of her faster and faster as he continued to unleash his frenzied tongue on her little button. She was starting to scream, saying,

"yes!, yes!, yes!", then she announced that she was cumming.

She arched up onto her curling toes, her body coming up off the bed as she gushed on his face, thinking quickly he maneuvered so he could drink of her and use his thumb and index finger to continue the pressure on her clit.

Eventually she lowered her body, panting, and glistening with sweat she looked down at him and grabbed both sides of his face with her hands, pulling him up to her.

She said "thank you",

and kissed him deeply, everything she had to say was said in that one kiss and he understood loud and clear. Reaching down she tried to encircle his completely engorged cock. She gave him a conspiratorial look. He slowly moved back and forth into her hand a few times before grabbing her hand and then the other and pinning them over her head. He kissed her deeply essentially making love to her mouth with his tongue.

Then she felt it, the head of his rock hard member just barely grazed her nether lips. Then he rotated his hips to gain access past her outer lips. He started to stroke her engorged clit with his bulbous head. He was leaking precum, he considered donning a condom. It was one of the few things they had never talked about. He halted and looked at her. It took her a second but she knew what he was thinking. She caressed the sides of his face and told him that she wanted nothing to be between them, because she loved him and wanted all of him. He smiled because he felt the same way, plus he needed to brand her as his in a way as elemental as time itself.

Grabbing his cock in his hand he again lined it up with her clit, as he rocked his hips it would tap the underside of her clit. She loved this, but it tormented her at the same time. He kept this up for a minute or two until he broke her. She started panting and saying "please" in between breathes. He asked what she wanted, and she told him.

"I want; no I need your dick in me now".

With such a direct request how could he refuse? He began to rock his hips up again but this time guided himself into her sheath. Her eyes got as big as saucers as her breathe caught in her throat. He slowly pushed his way in. She was very tight he had to use a little finesse to get himself in all the way. Finally he was buried to the hilt, God it felt so good he could almost of cum right then and there.

He looked into her eyes giving her some time to get used to the size of him in her. Once he felt that she was ready he withdrew from her heated core, and then slowly he filled her back up. He did this over and over again, watching her eyes as he did, she watching his. Her eyes were starting to glaze over as she begged for him to do it harder. He picked up speed pulling out nearly all the way only to plunge back into her. Faster and faster he got, he was close, and even without her screams saying that she was close, he knew she was. He knew by her eyes and the fact that her pelvic gyrations had increased and were driving them both on. She screamed that she was cumming one more time, and he held back no more. He arched into her one last time as he emptied his seed into her.

Their eyes locked on each other as they came screaming the other's name. He stayed in her even though he had just shared an orgasm with her. He wasn't ready to leave her warmth. He was now not only a part of her life; he was a part of her, as she was him.

She kissed him again; quickly it escalated to a passionate duel. Ever so slowly she rotated her hips with him in her. His still hard shaft was being massaged by her walls that continued to quiver from the orgasm. Even though the orgasm happened several minutes ago, the tremors, orgasmic aftershocks continued to ripple through the core of her. She could tell by his breathing and the twinkling in his eyes that he was becoming aroused, and was surprised at how soon he recovered and was ready for round two.

He had to possess her again; he needed to have her again. He pulled out of her and commanded her to get on all fours. She raised her eyebrow as he leaned in and nibbled on her right nipple, pulling into his mouth savagely. So she started to turn, but she did it slowly, to tease him. So he smacked her ass once and again told her that he wanted her on all fours. This sent a thrill through her, if it was possible to get wetter, she did. She got up onto all fours, pulled a pillow underneath her and wiggled her bare ass up at him as a challenge.

"You want it, come and get it Big Boy."

"You asked for it", he replied.

The time for sweet, gentle lovemaking was over, now it was time to claim his prize. He grabbed the base of his hard, still damp cock and lined it up with her, and then he pulled it back so he smacked her lips with it. She moaned happily, still wiggling her tail at him. Without further ado he plunged himself into her as she clenched her muscles down on him and he moaned himself. Then he backed out and slammed back into her, over and over again. He started to drive himself into her, once he found a nice pace he reached around and started to pinch and twist her nipples.

She started to pant, moan and make other sexy noises in response to this all out assault. She started to push her hips back towards his thrust... giving it as good as she got it. He was getting close again, but he wanted them to cum together he stopped playing with her nipples and reached down to start massaging her still sensitive clit. She shuddered in response. He kept sawing in and out of her, she was getting louder and louder... he didn't care if she was waking the neighbors; it was hot. He felt the semen boiling out of him. He was going to cum soon. He wanted to cum with her, so he leaned forward and bit the side of her neck, and then told her he wanted her to cum for him.

12