Their First Time Ch. 2

Story Info
They finally meet and sparks fly.
702 words
3.38
29.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brgs
brgs
3 Followers

Upon waking, Paula realized this wasn't a dream. "He's really here" she thought, "next to me, his arms around me...he's all I've ever wanted and now he's here with me."

As if he sensed her being awake, Ryan snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close, kissing her gently on the lips.

"Good morning my love", she whispered.

"Good morning babe", he said as he smiled.

"I'm going to run into the shower, feel free to join me if you'd like", she smiled evilly.

Stripping the sheet of herself and jumping out of bed, she quickly dodged his hands reaching out to grab her naked body. In an instant, he was behind her as they stepped into the shower, the warm water cascading down upon them.

"Now this could be fun" she thought as she lathered the washcloth and gently started rubbing his body with it. Her hands trailing down to his ever growing member, she touched it with anticipation and desire. As she washed him she could feel it getting larger under her touch. She didn't linger there long as she wanted him to be filled with desire for her by the time they made love for the first time.

After rinsing him off he took the washcloth and began to caress her with it. "mm feels wonderful Ryan" she breathed.

Her back to him, he pulled her close and washed her breasts from behind. She could feel his large firm cock in the small of her back. Trying to contain her arousal was becoming very difficult. Turning her around to face him, he rinsed her off and leaned down and sucked gently on her erect nipples. Moaning, she spread her legs apart a bit, encouraging him to continue on his quest. He washed her mound gently, and after tossing the cloth aside, slid two fingers inside her wet pussy. Gasping in delight, a little tremor passed over her body.

"He certainly knows what I like." Paula thought.

Quickly, he turned her around once again so she was facing the wall of the shower. Parting her legs, played with his cock at the entrance of her hungry pussy. As she felt him enter her for the first time, Patti moaned. He continued to move in and out slowly, then swiftly picked up the pace. She could hear his shallow breathing become more rapid as he came closer to release. Plunging deeper inside of her with each thrust, she swayed with his hips to drive it in further as the warm water hit their bodies.

Practically gasping for air, Ryan's body convulsed as he exploded deep into her body, filling her up with his hot juices. "aaaaaaaahhhhh", he moaned. He held onto hips tightly as he continued to plunge into her, draining his cock of all its juices. He slowly withdrew and she turned to face him. "Ryan you are amazing. You know exactly what I like. Maybe its from all of those conversations we've had in the past.", Paula stated.

"Maybe" he said simply "but I think it's more then that. I think we're connected." He got no argument from her on that!

Touching his face, she met his lips with her own, gently kissing him. He sensed it was time to pledge his love to her. "You are all I have ever wanted, all I have ever dreamed about. What do you say we make this permanent?" he asked.

Confused, she tilted her head to the side, giving him a quizzical look.

"I mean, how about I move here...find a job, so we can spend more time together." he said, now worried she would reject him.

"OH! OK! Yes, I'd like that a lot Ryan. I didn't want you to go home! Make this your home, here with me." she said with a broad smile on her face.

He smiled back and kissed her fully on the lips. "I love you, Paula."

"I love you too, Ryan..with all my heart and soul...I am yours."

He turned the water off and handed her a towel and got one for himself. Stepping out of the shower, they smiled and faced the rest of the day together...their first day...as a couple.

brgs
brgs
3 Followers