Their First Toys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

" You really want to, ... want me to?"

"Please; I do," Jane replies, then snorting and adding:

"Like this, too," and she jostles Laura's breasts.

Kathy gasps slightly, then asks:

"Really?! Like that?!"

"Why not, if Jane did," Laura replies, then chuckles and adds:

"Good, like having three hands."

Jane also chuckles with a nod and squeezes her breasts again, rubbing her nipples, and agrees:

"And nice to hold, to play with."

Her hands jiggle Laura's cheerleader-quality breasts and rubs her thumbs over her nipples. Laura responds with a nod and a soft chuckle. Kathy still looks undecided, but then murmurs:

"If you both want to, ... to do that, and want me to."

The others nod with smiles, and Laura sits up, holding out her hands for the toothbrush and pliers. Kathy gives them to her and stands up. Laura just drops down on her knees, turning to face the bed, while Jane moves her hips forward. Kathy snorts and then shrugs, hesitating a moment. Then she puts her knee on the bed and creeps around behind Jane, who encourages her with an "um-hmm" and puts her hands on her thighs, drawing them closer around her, and opening her thighs, increasing their contact.

Laura nods with a smile and then gets the pin in the jaws of the pliers. Kathy's hands find Jane's shoulders, as she murmurs:

"We're really going to do this?"

Jane nods, leaning back and touching her aroused nipples with her back. Laura looks at Jane's pussy and remarks:

"You must have been aroused, already moist."

"Um-hmm, it felt like it."

Laura grips the pin of the toothbrush with the pliers and turns it on, smirking as she lets the handle twist in her hand. Then she turns it off and looks up at Jane, remarking:

"Oh, you want to start first, ... or I can."

She loosens the pliers' grip and turns it on again, the handle now just vibrating and buzzing in her hand. She turns it off again and looks back up. Jane snorts with a slightly wry smile and replies:

"Oh? ... I don't know? ... If you want to."

"Sure, if you want."

Laura looks down at her pussy and then snickers. She looks back up with a smirk, licking her lips. When she licks them again, both Jane and Kathy start and both say:

"Like that?!"

Laura nods and replies:

"Why not? You said you were curious; I like to do it."

"You really want to?!" Kathy blurts out.

"If she wants me to, ... will let me."

Jane shrugs with snort and remarks:

"Yeah, I am curious: If you want to; better than waiting till someone else might."

Laura smiles with a nod, licking her lips again, putting the toothbrush and pliers on the bed. Kathy murmurs:

"You really do! We must be drunk."

The others nod, chuckling as they exchange smiles. Laura puts her hands on Jane's knees, spreading them and sliding her hands to inside of her thighs. When she urges them up, over Kathy's, hers twitch, squeezing Jane's hips. Jane nods and holds them closer. Kathy snorts, shaking her head wonderingly. Laura's hands slid a little up the inside of Jane's thighs. When she scratches lightly with her fingernails, Jane's thighs twitch, and she chuckles softly, and again, when she sees Laura lick her lips again.

"We are going to do it!" Kathy murmurs.

"Um-hmmm!" Laura replies as she lowers her face, adding "and hold them for her."

Kathy's hands slip down off Jane's shoulders and over her breasts. Jane nods with an "um-hmm."

They watch Laura's tongue lick the inside of Jane's thigh, and all four thighs twitch slightly. She licks closer to her pussy. Jane responds with a soft "Ooh-hoo-hoo!" Then the tongue does the same on her other thigh, even more tantalizingly.

Kathy's hands involuntarily squeeze Jane's breasts. When she sees Laura's tongue finally find Jane's pussy, her moan is almost as aroused as Jane's. Her fingers clutch her breasts, and her thumbs unconsciously rub over her erect nipples, and her thighs twitch under Jane's, whose fingers grasp them, as she moans again.

She continues to moan, and Laura also does. Jane's aroused nipples seem to make Kathy's fingers want to arouse them more. When they squeeze and twist them, Jane interrupts her moans to murmur: "good, too." Kathy snorts, as though she were only then aware what her hands were doing, but with a chuckle continues, even more intensely.

Then Laura pushes Jane's thighs up in the air, rocking her hips up, and her tongue laps down and up the length of her pussy. When it laps down again and probes in Jane's opening, she responds with a pulsing moan, her thighs twitching. Kathy gasps and moans, as her thighs tighten on Jane's ass, and her fingers extend and clutch her breasts, pressing her body tight against her own.

They both are hardly looking at Laura, now with half closed eyes. Jane's twitching thighs make Kathy's twitch. Laura's tongue is everywhere on Jane's pussy, as they exchange more aroused moans, her mouth pressed to it. With an even louder moan, Jane slumps back against Kathy, who leans back against the wall, holding her to her, her fingers again squeezing and rolling her nipples, pulling on them. Jane nods, as she continues to moan.

After several more, now pulsing moans, she loses all control; her hips twitch up and down, as her legs quiver against Laura's grasp, and then her body begins to jerk, restrained by Kathy's hands, who also moans in empathy; it is so obvious that Jane is having an orgasm, a very wet one from the sounds that Laura's tongue are making, who is also moaning: delighted, almost chuckling moans.

When Jane's shoulders jerk up again, Kathy hugs her to her, the wet sounds telling that Laura is still coming, with gasps and more pulsing moans.

Then Jane slumps back on Kathy, gasping and sighing. Her body spasms again, and Laura raises her head and lets Jane's thighs drop down, spread on Kathy's, then drawing together, her feet dropping to the floor. Jane gasps and sighs with softer moans. Kathy is also breathing heavily, still holding Jane's breasts. Jane rubs Kathy's thighs and then reaches up and holds her hands on hers, just nodding.

"Mmmm! That was good," Laura says softly.

The others raise their heads and open their eyes, seeing Laura wiping her wet face. Jane starts and exclaims softly:

"Oh God! I came all over you!"

"Um-hmm, like I wanted you to."

"Hmm? If you did? Hmm? That wasn't just starting, ... but so good! You really wanted me to? Liked it?"

"Um-hmm. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have."

Kathy exclaims, also softly:

"You really like it?! All over your face, ... tasting it?!"

"I guess so. It's just so good to know that it's being so good for her."

"It sure was," Jane remarks, and starts to sit up.

When her knees rise, Laura holds them down to help her. They smile at each other. Jane murmurs:

"I'm sure glad you liked it; I did. Thanks for showing me."

"My pleasure. ... Ooh! I'd better get up; give me a hand, before I get a cramp in my legs."

Jane does, and then Laura draws her up off the bed, both standing so close that their breasts almost touch. They chuckle and let them, rocking their shoulders to brush their nipples on each other, not quite nipples on nipples. Kathy snorts, shaking her head again, and remarks:

"Go ahead and hug, if you can do that together."

With chuckles, Jane and Laura do, with their arms around each other, pressing their hips together. Kathy reaches down and feels her pussy and remarks:

"I went all wet, like Jane did."

Laura and Jane separate, turning to Kathy, but with an arm still around the other's waist. Laura smirks and asks:

"Want me to do it to you, too?"

"Or me?" Jane adds.

"You would?! Want to do it too?!"

"Hmm? I guess so; I said it. Hmm? Maybe before I realized what I was saying, but I did. If she can and likes it, I guess I meant it."

"This is too much! Your really would?"

"If you want me to, ... maybe not as good as Laura did."

"Hmm! ... Hmm! ... I was a little afraid of having my toothbrush going wild in my ... pussy."

"So let one of us do it," Laura replies.

Jane nods. Kathy looks nonplussed, snorting, and then shrugging. After a moment, she says:

"If Laura does, one of us should do it to her, ... to be fair."

"Or one of us should, anyway, ... to be fair."

"Don't worry about being fair;" Laura remarks: "I used your toothbrush. ... Let her do it."

Jane nods again, more vigorously, licking her lips.

"You really want to, jane, like that?!" Kathy asks.

"Um-hmm, now I'm sure I do."

Laura rubs Jane's waist and reaches across and fondles one of her breasts, murmuring:

"Good girl, you'll like it."

"Hmm! If you do."

Kathy's thighs twitch together and her nipples pop out. She snorts with sheepish grin and rubs her forearm over them, then murmurs:

"I guess so. Why not, if you want to."

Jane smiles with a nod, licking her lips again.

"I'll hold you," Laura says with a last fondle of Jane's breast and begins to get on the bed.

Kathy snorts again and moves forward to let her get behind her. Laura spreads her thighs and moves as close behind Kathy's hips as she can and immediately holds her breasts, drawing her closer and rubbing her nipples on her back. Kathy giggles nervously, remarking:

"Oh, this is going to be something!"

"Um-hmm," Laura agrees, fondling her nipples.

Kathy chuckles softly. Jane has dropped to her knees, and now her hands rest on Kathy's. They twitch, as though they don't know whether to close and protect her pussy, or to spread and offer it. They spread. Jane's hands slide up a couple of inches, her thumbs rubbing slightly. She is staring at Kathy's pussy with its sparse hair, her skin visible through it, just a few hairs down beside her pussy lips, which are just a little open. Kathy's spread thighs twitch again, and Jane's thumbs rub again. Laura rubs her thumbs over Kathy's nipples and then murmurs to Jane:

"You know what to do, ... like I did."

Jane nods without glancing up and then lowers her face. In anticipation, Kathy's thighs twitch again, twitching a little wider apart. They twitch again, when Jane's tongue licks in the hollow below the tendon. Kathy responds with a soft, chuckling moan. When Jane's tongue shifts to the hollow on her other thigh, Kathy just encourages her with an "um-hmm!"

Jane is more tentative than Laura had been about beginning to lick her pussy. The tip of her tongue touches Kathy's lips, who responds with a sharp "uhnn!" It slides up and down a little, before the tip of it slips between them. "Uhn!" Kathy responds, as it explores. Then it slides up to her clitoris. Kathy's thighs twitch involuntarily as she gives a louder, pulsing moan. Laura's thighs also twitch, and Kathy grasps them near her knees. Jane's tongue becomes more inquisitive, playing with the hood of Kathy's clitoris. Her thighs twitch sharply together and then flop even wider apart, as she murmurs: "Oh yes!"

Jane nods with an "uhn-hnn!" and then her tongue is eagerly exploring, playing with Kathy's inner lips, encouraged by Kathy's moans. Laura is more chuckling than moaning, while her fingers do everything they can to arouse Kathy's nipples. When she pinches and pulls them, Kathy responds with a sharp "oooh!" but nods. A few aroused moans later, she raises her spread thighs. Jane's hands follow, supporting them, pushing them higher, as she nods with another "uhn-hnn."

Then her mouth and tongue are all over Kathy's pussy: licking and sucking the hairs on her outer lips and around them, where they swell out from her thighs; and then between them, the tip of her tongue finding her opening with a wet noise. She chuckles, and her tongue probes in it as far as it can, eliciting a louder moan, and a couple more, as it continues to probe in and out. Laura also moans, her thighs twitching with Kathy's. Jane's tongue explores below her wet opening and then sweeps back up to her clitoris.

"Um-hmmm!!" Kathy responds and gasps.

"Make her come!" Laura mutters.

She clutches Kathy's breasts and holds her body tightly to hers, flattening her breasts against her back and drawing them both back, resting her head and shoulders on the wall. "Uhn-hnn" Kathy agrees, giving another pulsing moan in response to what Jane is doing.

With many more gasps and moans - whimpering moans - she comes, almost sounding as though she were laughing, as her body convulses, her shoulders trying to jerk up in Laura's clasp. Finally, she stills, just gasping and sighing with milder moans. Jane's tongue laps up from below her opening a couple of times, as she chuckles. She raises her head and lowers Kathy's thighs, who relaxes completely, just taking deep breaths and sighing. Laura's hands are just loosely resting on Kathy's breasts.

Jane licks her lips, smiling to herself with a slight nod and murmuring:

"I did like it."

Laura nods with a smile. Without raising her head, Kathy murmurs:

"Not as much as I did. Hmm? Thanks for talking me into."

She draws a hand up and pats one of Laura's. She slips it from under Kathy's and holds Kathy's to her breast, squeezing her fingers to hold it, as those of her other hand squeeze Kathy's other breast.

Kathy chuckles with a nod and murmurs:

"Both of you, of course."

Jane rises off her haunches and slides her hands up Kathy's thighs, supporting herself on her hipbones as she stands up. She looks down at them and murmurs:

"Looks like you don't want to get up."

"Almost; I could go to sleep like this," Kathy replies. Laura nods, gently squeezing Kathy's breasts again. Kathy also nods. Jane hesitates a moment and then says:

"Why don't we? Shove the beds together and all sleep here?"

Kathy nods and agrees:

"Why not? If you want to, Laura?"

"I sure don't want to get dressed and go back to my room."

"Then let's," Jane replies.

They all nod. Jane gives Kathy a hand to help her sit up, and Laura sits up. She feels her pussy and remarks:

"Yeah, it's arousing just to watch.

"Your turn in the morning. Now I want to, too," Kathy replies, then adding:

"Did I really say that?! Yes, I did! I do want to."

She gives a sheepish smile, nodding. Jane and Laura smile, also nodding, and Jane remarks:

"That's three of us. You'll like it."

They all nod with wry grins. Kathy and Laura stand up, and they all go to the bathroom, snickering as they take turns using the toilet, only the last one flushing. They wash their pussies, taking turns using one washcloth, still snickering. The first one goes back and returns with a glass, and they all have a long drink of tap water.

Back in the room, still exchanging snickers, they pick up their clothes and the bottles. When one takes the toothbrush and pliers off the bed, Jane remarks:

"Who needs toys, when tongues are so good, also for the tonguer."

"Very," Laura agrees with a grin.

"It must be," Kathy enjoins, returning her grin.

They agree to try to pick up one bed, to avoid the noise of shoving it, and manage to do so. As they are sorting out the covers, Kathy suggests that they sleep across both beds, so no one has to lie on the crack. Jane suggest they also spread the covers that way. Then Laura asks:

"Who sleeps in the middle?"

After a moment's hesitation, Jane replies:

"You; Kathy and I always can."

Kathy looks very surprised. She looks like she is going to say something, but doesn't. Then her expression changes, and she snorts, nodding slightly. Jane smiles apologetically and murmurs:

"Well, I just blurted that out. Hope you don't mind."

"Hmm?! I guess not, just hadn't thought that far ahead. Surprised, but if you want to?"

"Only if you do."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! If it turns out that I like to."

Jane nods, and Laura does, neither replying, and they lie down together, chuckling again as they spread the covers across the three of them. They lie on their backs in the dark. After a few moments, Kathy remarks:

"This will be the first time I slept with anyone, really slept."

"For me too," Jane agreed.

"And for me, at least, all night, Laura enjoins, adding: "fell asleep afterwards a couple of times, but not 'all night'."

"At least 'a first' for all of us," Kathy remarks.

After a moment, Laura murmurs:

"But it is nice to sleep with an arm around someone, ... or theirs around me."

"Holding your breast?" Jane asks.

"Um-hmm."

"I haven't held yours yet."

"No."

They all chuckle and roll on their sides, away from Jane, moving closer together. Jane's hand slides over Laura's side and finds her breast, and Laura's finds Kathy's. With approving hums, they get more comfortable and say goodnight, gently squeezing breasts, Kathy squeezing Laura's hand on hers and murmuring:

"I like this."

Laura squeezes her breast again, and she and Jane agree with an "um-hmm."

When they wake up at dawn, Jane is lying on her back with Laura's hand on her breast. Kathy has also rolled over. When she wakes up, discovering Laura's back in front of her, she moves closer and slides her hand over her, finding her breast. Laura hums her acknowledgment and squeezes Jane's breast. After a moment, Jane snorts and murmurs:

"Oh yes, with you two. Hm-hmm? Was I dreaming I was sleeping with him - or him?"

"Just with us," Laura murmurs: "Hope you don't mind."

"Hm-ummm! Better than with either of them."

"I thought so too."

"Me too," Kathy agrees, adding: "Not that I had much to go on."

"Couldn't have been better," Laura murmurs.

"It sure couldn't have, even if I never thought it could be - like this, with you two."

Jane and Laura nod. After a moment of silence, Laura murmurs:

"I want to suck someone's breast. Curious; guys like to do it, and it feels good."

"Um-hmm, it does!" Jane agrees enthusiastically. Kathy responds:

"Hmm? He only played with mine. Good, but not better than what I do."

"Then yours," Laura replies and rolls back.

Kathy chuckles and makes space for her to roll back towards her. They exchange smiles as Laura's hand finds her near breast, fondling her already aroused nipple. Kathy nods with hum. Laura's hand finds her other breast, and she curls her face down. At first, her tongue licks around her stiff nipple, eliciting a chuckling moan, and then she sucks on it. Kathy gives a deeper moan, and another one, when Laura's tongue begins to twitch over the stiff tip of her nipple in her mouth.

Jane rolls over, following Laura, her hand finding her breast and squeezing her nipple. Laura hums, and Kathy does, holding Laura's hand on her other breast, but not holding its fingers still. After another couple of moans, she whispers:

"You know what I said I wanted to do. Hm-hmm, before I forget and want you to."

"Uhn-hnn," Laura agrees, nodding, moving Kathy's nipple.

She sucks harder and then lets it pop out of her mouth, making Kathy gasps slightly, and murmurs:

"If you want to? I want you to."

"Me too," Jane murmurs, adding: "I mean, I want you to, too, even if I just have to watch."

"I do," Kathy murmurs, and begins to move down the adjoined beds.

Laura rolls back and draws up her feet and bucks her way down, till her hips are at the edge of the bed. As Kathy slips from under the covers onto the floor, she murmurs:

"I want to like this."

"You will," Jane replies.

"And you can suck my breasts," Laura suggests.

"Um-hmm."

Laura flings and kicks back all the covers and spreads her thighs, as Kathy kneels between them. She stares at Laura's pussy, nodding and then murmuring: "I will."

She does, with less hesitation than Jane had, who had moved to suck Laura's nipple. Kathy's tongue and mouth are immediately on her pussy, foregoing licking her thighs. Laura responds with a surprised, chuckling hum, drawing up her thighs. Kathy chuckles in her throat and shows her appreciation that Laura's pussy is even more accessible, her mouth and tongue all over it. Laura moans and murmurs:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers