Their First Toys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"You do!"

When she reaches up to grasp behind her knees, Jane has to move her head back. She looks surprised, when Laura turns her face to her and makes kissing sounds with her lips, licking them. When she continues, however, Jane shrugs with a chuckle and grin, and lowers her face over Laura's. As her hand finds Laura's breast under her arm, their tongues find each other, and both hum.

It is apparent that Kathy has overcome all her reservations, obviously enjoying what she is doing, every bit as eager to arouse Laura, as she had Jane the night before. When she glances up and sees them French kissing, she raises her head for a moment with a chuckle and quick nod, and then her face is back on Laura's pussy.

Soon Laura's thighs are twitching, and she is moaning and gasping, too aroused by the sensations in her pussy to continue kissing. When her orgasm shakes her body, Kathy's face is flooded by her spurt - her first spurt! When Kathy hums, and her tongue laps up her pussy juice, Laura demands: "More! Don't stop!"

Kathy returns to licking and sucking her clitoris. When Laura spurts again with a spasm, she continues, until Laura lets go of her legs, and they drop down, as she gives a pulsing groan and almost cries out: "enough!"

"Uhn-hnn," Kathy nods, and laps wetly up the length of her pussy a few times to catch the last of her third spurt. Then she raises her head with pleased grin, licking her lips, her face glistening with pussy juice. Laura is lying flat on the bed, her stomach still rising and falling with deep breaths. Jane smiles at her with nod and murmurs:

"Good?"

"Um-hmm! Do I taste that good?"

"I thought so."

"Hm-hmm!"

Kathy wipes her face. Without raising her head, Laura remarks:

"Real good. Hm-hmm! How did you learn to do that so quickly?"

"Watching you two."

They all chuckle. Kathy looks down at Laura's pussy and after moment asks softly:

"May I look at it?"

"Hmm? Of course."

Kathy presses aside Laura's pussy lips and peers at it. With a snort, she lowers her head and laps up it again and murmurs:

"Still a little more. She snorts again and exclaims softly:

"Oh, it moved, ... again. Did you do that?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oooh! Can I do that?"

"I'm sure, just like trying to stop peeing."

"Hmm? I guess so."

"Hm-hmm! You can show me, let me see if you taste as good."

"Oh?! You want to do again, to me?!"

"Why not? ... Shouldn't have used that word; now I've got to go."

"Me too."

"And me," Jane agrees.

With snickers, they all get up and go to use the toilet, Laura first. Kathy reaches down and feels her pussy, chuckling as she remarks that she's all wet. Jane nods with smile and says:

"We like it, doing it. It's arousing, just not as good as having it done."

"Hm-hmm! We do!"

When they return to the room, Kathy asks Laura:

"You really want to?"

"After how good you did it, um-hmm."

"Hm-hmm!" Kathy responds with a grin.

Jane looks a little disappointed, but nods and replies:

"If you want to."

After a moment's hesitation, Laura smiles and says:

"If two can do it, you know, sixty-nine; three should be able to."

"All three of us?" Kathy asks.

"In a triangle, why not? Hmm! And then we'd each have done it with the other two."

"Hmm? Maybe. Don't know if I can do it so good, if I'm - if you're doing it to me."

"We did last summer, very good. Can't be much different with three."

"I want to," Jane remarks.

That decides it. They all chuckle with grins. It takes a while for them to get organized on the bed, and then they each have their heads on a thigh and are looking at a still unaroused pussy. Jane remarks: "Good, this way, nice pillow."

The others nod on their "pillow." Laura puts her arm around Kathy's hip and slides her other hand under her waist and draws them closer. Kathy then does the same, and then Jane. Chuckling, they begin to arouse each other.

When they all have come, no one complains that it wasn't as good as the first time, and all agree that the other two taste equally good. Jane thanks Laura for her suggestion of how to include her, and they agree that it was an experiment worth repeating, all of them snickering slightly.

They sit up, smirking and snickering as they look at each other, then agreeing that they need showers. In the bathroom, Laura remarks that she and the other girl had showered together, but they don't, since the shower stall is too small for the three of them. While she is taking hers, Jane smirks at Kathy and remarks:

"But we could."

"Um-hmm, why not, save water."

"Not much," Laura remarks from behind the curtain with a chuckle.

"How often do you shave?" Jane asks Laura.

"Hm-hmm! Any time I think someone will see, like Friday afternoon."

"That was nice, all smooth," Kathy remarks, then adding to Jane: "but yours was good too."

"Thanks. Yours is too, but you commented about hers first."

"Just because we were talking about it."

"Well, I won't need to next weekend," Laura remarks.

"Nor would I," Kathy agrees.

"If my hair were like yours, I probably wouldn't have thought about shaving."

"But it was more like mine," Jane suggests.

"More than yours, and it started to grow before most of the other girls in my class - embarrassing."

Kathy snorts and replies:

"And I was embarrassed because mine started so late, and then it still looked like what some had had when they were twelve or thirteen."

"Still does," Jane says with a smile: "always will make you look like a young virgin."

"Hmm! Not much of one after this weekend."

"But guys will like it, especially if they want to do what we do," Laura replies, opening the shower curtain.

Jane and Kathy both smile wryly, nodding. Jane chuckles and says:

"Then I'd better shave mine. Been thinking about it, like I said yesterday, but I sure wasn't thinking about that."

"You weren't! I didn't really believe people liked to do it!" Kathy replies.

"But you do now," Laura remarks with a mild smile.

Kathy nods with a grin and hands her her own towel. Jane begins her shower. Kathy asks Laura:

"You really don't think I need to shave?"

"Not for me. Oh, but, Jane, if you want to, practice a couple of times - probably won't be perfect the first time."

"Thanks," Jane replies.

Kathy watches Laura dry herself for a few moments and then asks:

"Whose idea was the kissing? Surprised me for a moment, but then ... if we can do that ...?"

"Hers!" Jane replies before Laura can, adding: "Surprised me too - but like you said - and it was good."

"It sure was," Laura agrees.

"Looked like it," Kathy replies with smile.

"Um-hmm, thanks for the towel."

They wait for Jane to finish, and then Kathy takes her shower. When she closes the curtain, Jane and Laura smile at each other, both nodding towards Kathy and then at each other.

Back in the room, the three of them chuckle at the sight of the adjacent beds and discarded covers. They pick them up and return the bed to the other wall. When Laura picks up her toothbrush and the pliers, handing them to Kathy, she snorts with a grin and remarks:

"More tongues than toys. If I want to try that again, by myself, I'll have to find a way to hold it."

"Good luck," Kathy replies with a grin.

"Or come back and let us help," Jane suggests, also with a grin.

"Or that," Kathy agrees with another grin, nodding.

"Not next weekend," Laura replies with a slight scowl.

Kathy and Jane nod. They all find their clothes, exchanging mild smirks as pussies and breasts disappear in underwear. As Laura is gathering up toothbrush and cellphone in its rubber, she swings it with a chuckle and remarks again:

"More tongues than toys, actually, more toys - four. Hm-hmm! Maybe we can use it too - toy and tongue."

"Oooh!" Kathy responds, her thighs twitching together. Jane's also twitch, but she just nods with a grin, then remarking to Kathy:

"You didn't try it."

"Yet!" Laura adds with a grin, adding: "Next time."

"Hmm?!" Kathy responds.

"Next time," Jane confirms.

With a high-pitched chuckle - almost a giggle - Kathy nods with grin.

They go to the dining hall for breakfast. While they eat, they exchange silent snorts and veiled smiles. When they have finished, outside the building, they snort again with broad grins. One of them scowls and says: "back to work," and the others nod.

"Till next time," Kathy remarks.

Laura and Jane seem a little surprised for an instant, but both immediately agree: "Till next time."

They all grin, and Laura departs. Jane and Kathy return to their room. On the way, when their hands brush, for a moment they lock little fingers.

Back in their room, they agree to go to the library to study and spend most of the day behind their books. When it closes, they go to dinner, sitting with classmates and talking. When the conversation turns to what people had done Saturday night, they wait for others to talk, showing their interest, but then one of the girls says:

"You're roommates, aren't you? What did you both do?"

They both blush. Jane quickly smirks and replies:

"We're blushing because we drank two bottles of bubbly - not alone, with a girlfriend from home, whom I hadn't known was also coming here."

"Two bottles?!"

"Yeah, a misunderstanding, I didn't know that she had also gotten one."

Kathy looks less embarrassed. The others chuckle. One of them replies:

"Probably better than a bad date."

Kathy nods and says:

"Certainly wouldn't want to do that with a guy."

"And not in our room!" Jane remarks jocularly, then adding:

"Nice, catching up on how we had spent the summer, ... and, well, getting a little tipsy."

"I guess so," another girl remarked.

The others nod, and the conversation turns to course work, instructors, professors. As Jane and Kathy return to their room, Kathy murmurs:

"Thanks. That was good - about the two bottles."

"Um-hmm. We knew they would eventually ask."

"But I was just waiting for it; you had thought how to reply."

"Good thing it was two bottles, and that Laura was from home."

"Hm-hmm! 'Better than a bad date.' Better than any date I've had!"

"For me, too."

They chuckle, locking little fingers again.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers