Their First Toys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

Jane and Laura also hum, moving Kathy's nipples with nods, their fingertips interlacing as they explore. Kathy moans encouragingly and rocks her hips up. They hum, and their fingers creep down to where there is no hair. They move back and forth together. Kathy moans again with a chuckle, rocking her hips up again. For a moment, their fingers explore further, between her pussy lips, competing to find her opening.

Her nipple almost pops out of Laura's mouth, who then murmurs: "Mine are longer." Jane nods with an "um-hmm," and her fingers let Laura's explore, hers sliding up to Kathy's clitoris. She nods with a more aroused moan. Laura also does, murmuring with a chuckle: "all wet."

Then her mouth is also wet on Kathy's nipple, sucking and licking, as her fingers slip into Kathy's pussy. She responds with better moan, and then the fingers of two hands are doing what they can to arouse her, Laura's making wet noises as they wiggle and thrust. Kathy's thighs are drawn up, flopped wide open.

When her hips start to twitch, their hands follow. She starts whimper, then sounding as though she is almost laughing. Laura's fingers are almost jerking in her pussy. Kathy gasps with an upward jerk of her hips, and her pussy floods the palm of Laura's jerking hand, contracting, as though to hold her fingers still. But it can't. Her hips and shoulders jerk up off the bed, as her desperate sounding noises continue. "Oh God!" she exclaims, and her pussy squirts again.

Her thighs clutch together on their hands, holding them still, as she gasps and moans, her body twitching again. She gasps and sighs with long moans. The others let their heads roll back on her shoulders, and she hugs them with her arms. After a few more sighs, her arms and thighs relax, flopping open again. Laura's fingers twitch again, as though they are just reacting to their renewed freedom, and Jane's also move. Kathy's thighs twitch, but she only chuckles.

"Um-hmm!" Laura responds and moves her fingers more aggressively. Jane's then also do. Kathy gasps and moans, and then blurts out:

"Oh fuck!" and giggles, then encourages them:

"Yeah, fuck me!" and giggles again.

They do, and her giggle shifts to an aroused, pulsing moan. She gasps and moans again like that, as Laura's fingers make slopping sounds in her wet pussy. Jane quickly licks her fingers and resumes rubbing her clitoris as fast as she can, both moaning with her.

Her hips begin to twitch again. She moans and chuckles deeply, repeating:

"Yeah, fuck me!"

After only a couple of more gasps and moans, she comes again - as wet nd good as before.

Her thighs snap together again, and their hands still. They all sigh with moans. When she slides her feet back and releases their hands, they slide back up, holding her between them. She hugs them again, and they relax.

After several moments, Kathy snorts and asks softly:

"Fucking? Is that better than what you two do?"

There is another pause before Laura murmurs:

"With the right guy."

"Um-hmm," Jane agrees."

"I hope so," Kathy murmurs, hugging them again.

The others nod, hugging her back. Kathy snorts and murmurs:

"You hope so, too. Hm-hmm, but till then ...."

"Um-hmm," the others agree.

They roll their hips towards her, their thighs drawing up on hers, and all hug again. For a while, they are almost dozing. Eventually, one of their hands slides up and finds one of Kathy's breast, just sliding over it. She hums softly and rubs her back. The other one stirs, her thigh twitching down on Kathy's. It twitches again, and she murmurs:

"Too nice like this, but I've got to go."

They then all have to and sit up, smiling at each other. Kathy remarks:

"Couldn't have been better."

The others nod. Jane puts her arm around Kathy and purses her lips. She nods, and they kiss with caressing tongues. Laura nods and reaches out to touch Jane, and then they kiss, until Kathy pulls Laura away. Jane nods, when Laura's mouth leaves her, approving with an "um-hmm," as they then kiss.

"Really got to go!"

"Um-hmm!"

They all hurry to the bathroom, one on the toilet, the other two in the shower. With snickers, they wash their pussies and legs. They turn out the lights and return to the bed without comment, drawing up the covers and curling up together, hands finding breasts. They snort and hum, apparently at their consensus that they don't need to justify whose hand on whose breast. As they exchange "goodnight," one murmurs:

"And don't dream about your date tomorrow."

The other two chuckle, shaking and then nodding their heads.

They wake up in the morning. After greeting each other, one remarks:

"I want to taste your pussy," directed at the one whose pussy she hadn't tasted the night before.

"Yours too!"

"And yours!"

As they are crawling around, one of the others remarks:

"Didn't we all want to?"

"Of course!" the third replies.

They do, like the night before, taking turns arousing each other, this time, apparently closer to the other's climax, as frustrated, disappointed sounds suggest, but then she is teased the next one to the limit. Then with more aroused moans - encouraging chuckles - and with their fingers rubbing assholes, they stop teasing. Their hips twitch - not just in turn, like when they were teasing each other. Again, it is not clear whether their even more aroused moans are in response to their own wet orgasm or to the one their mouths are appreciating with lapping tongues.

"God, we taste good!" one murmurs, after they all have relaxed with moaning sighs.

"Um-hmm!" both the others agree. One snorts and remarks:

"Hope I do too."

"You do!" her wet-faced pussy-licker confirms.

"You do!" the third one agrees.

"You too!"

They all chuckle and rub each other's hip.

"Kiss again," one murmurs. They nod on the other's thighs and all sit up, smirking, as they move their hips closer, embracing each other. They snicker as they draw each other closer: three mouths, tongues trying to meet. The tongues do, their tips caressing. One allows the other two to do everything they want - in both mouths. Then they find her tongue again. With chuckles, then two other tongues caress, until the third tongue licks their lips, wanting to share. For a moment, both the others compete for it, but then the third pair of tongues are together in one and then the other mouth.

They all hold each other closer, their tongues extending to touch, and snicker.

"Peepee!" one remarks.

"But I'm not going to taste."

"Nor me!"

This time the three of them crowd together in the shower, snickering as they pee on the others legs and grin. One turns on the water. They all gasp at the cold flood, giggling, and then humming as it becomes warm. Before one of them finds the soap, the others are fondling hers and each others' breasts. The soap is passed around. In the confine of the shower, their hands brush on their own and both the others' breasts. They snicker. The soap is passed again, rubbing on pussies, and then on assholes, with more chuckles.

Still chuckling, they helps rinse each other under the shower and then, as they dry themselves. One remarks:

"Our dates won't be like this."

"Why we're here."

"Um-hmm, and probably better, even if they are promising."

"Don't count on it."

"I'm not; just the game."

"Um-hmm."

They return to the room and get dressed. Laura snorts and remarks:

"No bra at breakfast."

The others grin and one says:

"Give the guys something to look at."

Her nipples, that were already evident through her blouse, pop out. She nods with a wry smile, rubbing a forearm over them and replies:

"Not like that, I hope."

"Hm-hmm! Don't tempt us to talk about them."

The other one smirks and suggests:

"Doesn't she have lovely breasts."

"She does! Her nipples."

They pop out again. This time she just grins, reaching up and jiggling her breasts, then replying:

"I'll say that you do too. Ooh! Hm-hmm! Guess I can't. But you do."

In this cheerful mood, they go to breakfast.

The next few weeks are much of the same. Jane and Kathy enjoy each other and have dates on the weekends, but not always with the same boys. They get better, but still with all their clothes on. Since they usually only have one date on a weekend, either Friday or Saturday night, at least two of them can spend an evening together. When the third girl joins them after her date, the other two enjoy giving her the pleasures they have already shared.

Laura is only dating the junior. After a couple of weeks, when she joins them late in the evening, it is usually with wet panties. She is then even more appreciative of their help to relieve her arousal.

One Friday before Thanksgiving, she joins them, grinning with a hum and says:

"We're going out again tomorrow. Mmmm! I pretty sure we are going to."

"All the way?"

"Um-hmm. Want to smell something?"

She gets a wadded up handkerchief out of her purse and hands it to them, to Jane. She takes it and remarks for Kathy's benefit:

"All moist. Hm-hmm! You did it to him?"

"In his pants."

Jane smells it, wrinkling her nose with a wry smile, nodding, and hands it to Kathy. She responds the same way, murmuring:

"Smells like that?"

"Um-hmm, had to wipe my hand. Hmm! And he's going to have to change his shorts. Oh, he was too, with his hand under my skirt."

"Sure sounds like it, tomorrow," Jane replies.

"I hope so," Kathy adds.

"But I still want to; he just made my panties wetter than usual."

She has started to take of her clothes and soon is naked, having to go to the bathroom. Then Jane and Kathy finish what he had started. In the morning, as usual, they curl up in a triangle. After breakfast, they wish her luck. She nods with a grin and replies:

"Tell you after lunch tomorrow. Guess I'll have to study in the evening."

That evening, Jane and Kathy have dates. When they meet again in their room, getting undressed, they snicker and one asks:

"You think they did?"

"I hope so, couldn't stop wondering all evening."

"Um-hmm, me too, especially when we were kissing."

"Um-hmm! Thought you didn't really like him that much."

"Thinking about what she might be doing? Just had to. Even let him get to second base."

"I did too, but we had before. Inside?"

"Um-hmm. I'll probably have to turn down another date with him to keep him from thinking he could go further."

"I won't."

They are taking off their panties and feel them. One grins and says:

"We know what we can do about wet panties."

"Um-hmmm!"

They almost forget to wash their pussies after using the toilet, and then they are curled up together. Their panties would have been a lot wetter after what they did, but only their pussies and faces are.

With both heads back on the pillow, they kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Eventually, one rolls over. As they are getting comfortable again, the other one finds her breast and murmurs:

"Again, in the morning?"

"Um-hmm."

In the morning, one immediately turns around under the covers. Almost sleepily, they draw their thighs up under each other's head and then their other thighs up past the other's shoulder. They embrace each other's hips with both hands, and then their lips are the other's pussy lips.

For a few moments, they are just kissing them, like a first kiss with closed lips. But then their tongues begin to explore up and down the smooth fold, and then the tips of their tongues want to explore in the fold. The pussy lips want to let them. When they do, both girls nod with a hum and hug the other's hips closer.

No longer sleepily, but very leisurely they begin to arouse each other. The first time one seems about to come, the other slows down, but then is brought close to her climax, then left frustrated. With a chuckle in her throat, she does the same. The other one chuckles cheerfully and starts to arouse her again. She also chuckles cheerfully and then responds with appreciative moans. When they begin to sound more aroused, the other one chuckles and waits to be aroused again.

After a couple more such teasing exchanges, when the next one starts, the other girl doesn't wait to be teased; she resumes licking and sucking as intensely as her pussy is being licked and sucked, with a nod on her thigh. Moans of agreement vibrate on both pussies; fingers find assholes. Not so many seconds later, their hips are twitching, and then more intense moans are accompanied by very wet noises.

Their arms relax, as they sigh. Then both roll back, and the covers are flung aside. After another sigh, they fondle one of the other's breasts and sigh again, both then chuckling softly. One remarks:

"I hope it was that good for Laura."

"Um-hmm. Think he would have done that too?"

"If she were lucky."

"Um-hmm."

"Pee!"

They sit up and smile at each other. They lick their lips, but the one who has to pee says:

"Can kiss in the shower."

They do, immediately embracing. They both start to pee, chuckling. One murmurs:

"Haven't done that before."

"Bet they didn't."

"No! Can tell her to."

"If they did."

With more chuckles, they wash each other. While Kathy is washing Jane' pussy, she reminds her that she hasn't shaved it yet.

"You didn't want me to. Don't want him - whomever - to think that I'm that interested in how my pussy looks."

"Or feels, if he wants to do that."

"Hmm? That too."

"Can ask him."

"Hm-hmm! First, he has to, then maybe."

They finish their shower and go to breakfast, not seeing Laura, and manage to do some studying till lunch time. At lunch, they do see her, sitting with him. She gives them only slightest glance of recognition. They wait for her some distance from the building, then seeing the two of them leave it and Laura give him a kiss. She turns to follow them, and they mosey on to let her catch up.

With a broad grin, she does, nodding and chuckling. They return to Kathy's and Jane's room. When the door is closed, she grins again. Jane snorts and says:

"You look like the cat that ate the canary."

"Um-hmm, but not the canary."

"You did it?!"

"He did too."

"Oh, my gosh!" Kathy exclaims.

"Um-hmm! Both of us."

"Wow! Of course, that to, just fucking?"

"Of course!"

"Tell!"

They sit down, Kathy and Jane facing her on the other bed. Laura snickers with a grin and tells:

"Oh, it was great. He had suggested that we go to a movie, but, of course, we both knew we wanted to do something else. When I met him - with a kiss, a good one - I suggested that we didn't need to see the movie. Of course, he was hoping I would say something like, immediately grinning, and we went to his room.

"I was about to start taking of my clothes, like when I come here - not today; don't need any more - but he already was embracing me. After - during - another good kiss, he murmured: 'You really want to?' We sealed that with a kiss, continuation of the first one. And then our hands were all over each other. I guess he didn't start to take off my clothes, until I started to unbutton his, but then ... Well, you can imagine, after the night before, we didn't waste any time."

"I guess not!" Jane murmurs, Kathy nodding.

"So there we were, all naked, embracing again and moving towards his bed. When he threw back the covers, I murmured that I wanted to be on top. Hadn't done it like that before, but ... He grinned with a nod. Maybe he thought that I had. Maybe another girl had, and he knew that it was supposed to be better for the girl.

"You want to hear all this?"

The others nod emphatically.

"So there we were, embracing and kissing again, with his stiff cock between us. And then in me. I think he had, that way, the way he found my pussy with it. It's just a good average size, but it felt so good! He must have more experience, didn't come like the first couple of guys I slept with.

"Mmmm! Good! Rocking my hips on him; he fondling my breasts. It's real good that way, feeling him in me, just moving my hips to make it feel better. Sorry, girls! Better than what you can do, so deep in me.

They nod with wry smiles, nodding for her to continue.

"Must have felt good for him too. His hands slid down and grabbed my ass. I thought he wanted to start really fucking on him - up and down - but he urged me to move up - off his cock - and further. Much further! He wanted my pussy on his mouth!"

The others moan.

"Of course, I did too, and he knew what to do, when it was. Mmmm! Experience, but maybe not with a girl who wanted to - had the experience to - come that way."

"You do! We do!"

"Um-hmm! I guess it surprised him when I did, but he loved it, lapping up my pussy juice. And then I moved back, and he was in me again. Talk about fucking! We did! Of course, I was ready to come again, and he sure did. I was leaking, when I moved off him."

"Oooh!" Kathy responds.

"Like in your handkerchief?"

"And from me."

"And then?!"

"I was fondling his still half stiff cock. Of course, we had kissed again. Yeah, of course, no girl had come in his mouth; he murmured something about how good it had been, that he didn't know girls could come like that. Fondling him, I got up the nerve to ask if he wanted me to do it to him. He was surprised, asking if I really wanted to. I told him that I did, but that I wasn't sure I wanted to go all the way. He said that I didn't have to, and I said that I wanted to, just wasn't sure that I would."

"Only one way to find out," Jane murmurs, Kathy nodding again.

"Hmm! That's what he said, then reassuring me that I didn't have to."

"But you did?" Kathy asks. This time Jane nods.

"Um-hmm. Oh, it's nice to have in your mouth, so smooth, better than sucking a nipple. Hm-hmm, and, of course, it still tasted from before; I knew I want to make him come in my mouth. Mmmm! He just loved it! And I did too. It's like with you, so arousing to feel that it was being arousing for him, his cock twitch and then his hips, like yours do."

"And he came in your mouth?" Kathy asks.

"And how! Shooting back in my throat! It doesn't really taste good, but how else should it taste? And I wanted it."

Jane and Kathy nod with wry smiles. Jane adds softly:

"I hope you will, when you get the chance."

They nod again. After a moment, Jane asks:

"And then? You had lots of time."

"Um-hmm. He said he had to kiss me for that, and did, with his tongue in my mouth, and then chuckling."

"Tasting it too?" Kathy asks.

"He must have. So we lay there, telling each other how good it had been. Of course, he was holding my breast - not just holding it - and I was holding his cock - not just holding it. As you said, we still had lots of time. When he slid his hand down and started rubbing my pussy, it was obvious that he wanted to do something again, and I did. Did he or I ask if he wanted to taste my pussy again? Of course, we didn't use that word. Whatever, he wanted to, and I wanted him to, and wanted to suck his cock again."

"Hmmm? Don't know if I did it so good, but he sure did, and he sure came good again."

Kathy and Jane nod with slight smiles, glancing at each other. Jane murmurs:

"Maybe I would, but not with any of the boys I have dated."

"Nor me, the boys, I mean. They sure wouldn't do that, and I'm not going the be the first one to suggest anything."

"Um-hmm, something like that," Jane agrees, looking at Laura and adding: You were very lucky that he did."

"I was, I am."

The others nod again, and they are silent for several seconds. Then Laura murmurs:

"What you need is a boy you can teach; you know what you would want him to do with you, and then see if you want to do it with him. He may be surprised - shocked - but he will like it, want you to try and not complain if you decide you don't want to go all the way."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers