Their First Toys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"Just got to play with it. I am going to do it."

"Have fun; I am," he replies, watching her.

"Me too," Kathy enjoins.

The others both glance at her, seeing that her fingers are now moving more purposefully. Then the three of them return to watching Jane's hand, how it is experimenting with how far it can slide his skin in both direction. He complains with an "uhn!" when she tries to pull it too far down his erect cock, but they all chuckle, when it shows how far it can push his foreskin up around his knob.

She does that a couple of more times, and then a clear drop oozes out of his little slit.

"Hmm? What's that?" she murmurs, another one following, as her hand slides up again. She leans down and catches them with her tongue. His cock twitches, and he chuckles.

"Oooh! Just nice and salty," she murmurs, then adding: "enough playing."

She leans down again and licks another drop from his slit and then circles it with her tongue. When it finds his most sensitive spot, his cock twitches up, away from her tongue, as he responds with another sharp "uhn!"

She nods, and her tongue finds his slit again, staying on it as she lowers her head, her lips around the tip of her tongue, and then slipping down around the head of his cock. It twitches, but can't escape, as he moans sharply, and her lips slip further, into his groove. He gasps and murmurs:

"I'll come in two seconds if you keep licking there."

"Don't want that," Kathy murmurs.

He glances over at her, nodding with just a twitch of his mouth. They return to watching Jane, her lips slipping further down his cock, then up a bit, and then even a little further down, and again like that. Then, when she raises head slightly, they see the skin move with it, but he complains:

"Don't bite too hard."

Kathy nods with an understanding smile. Jane's head also nods, but for an entirely different reasons, without moving his skin. He moans, throwing his head back with his eyes closed, breathing shallowly. Jane's head is bobbing, her lips coming up to his groove. Her cheeks drawn in.

"Uhn! Don't suck so hard!"

Her cheeks flatten again, but her head keeps bobbing. Kathy has both hands between her thighs and is moaning softly, her eyes half closed. His hips are beginning to twitch.

"Uhn! Oh!" he gasps, and then grunts with a thrust of his hips. Jane moans, her cheeks drawing in again, as she bobs her head faster, moaning with each thrust of his hips and his accompanying grunts. Kathy's moans have also become louder.

"Enough! Stop!" he cries out softly and holds Jane's head still, but moans again, a pained moan, and another, and pushes her head back. The glistening head of his cock springs up, bobbing a couple of times and then twitching. He gasps in relief. She looks up at him, hardly smiling as she licks her lips.

"Shit! I almost came," Kathy complains softly, her thighs twitching on her now still hands.

"I sure did! You really wanted it like that?" he replies, looking down at Jane.

She nods with a better smile, murmuring:

"Just like that. Hmm? Sure was a lot."

He nods and draws her up. She licks her lips with a grin, and they kiss, chuckling as their tongues caress, taking turns thrusting in the other's mouth. Kathy watches them, then remarking:

"Looks like you both want to do it all over again."

"Um-hmm!" they agree, nodding, still kissing, then looking at her. He grins and says:

"I haven't yet - with her."

"And I haven't yet with you," Kathy replies with a grin, then looking at Jane and asking:

"You really liked it?"

"More than I expected. Hm-hmm! That too, but I wanted it, and it was so good doing it."

"Mmmm!" Kathy hums, grinning at him and licking her lips.

"For me too, but not right now."

"I can wait, a little frustrated that I couldn't come with you."

"Shouldn't have tried," Jane replies with a grin.

"I guess so," Kathy replies.

"That's my line - was," he replies, and they all chuckle. Then he smirks and tells her:

"I haven't sucked your breasts yet."

Her nipples pop out. Jane replies:

"That isn't all you haven't done yet," but moves out of the way to let Kathy stand where she had been kneeling.

She offers him her breasts, and he sucks. One of her hands returns to her pussy. When he starts to suck her other one, Jane's hand finds her own pussy. She murmurs to herself:

"Was all wet," and then louder to him:

"Now you can just watch; we want to show you how we do it."

He and Kathy start. Jane adds:

"She didn't come, and I went all wet while I was doing that."

"Hmm? But I still want to with you," he replies.

"You want to?" Kathy asks her.

"Don't you?"

"Hmm? I guess so."

"My line, but I can just watch. Couldn't do much more."

Jane is already rubbing Kathy's ass, her fingers rubbing closer to her pussy. He murmurs:

"Don't need me for this," and moves off the bed.

Jane's hand pushes Kathy forward. She lets it shove her down on the bed, chuckling and repeating: "I guess so," but immediately rolling over to make space for Jane, waiting with her thighs open for her to join her. As she does, he wobbles his head with a grin and sits on the chair that Kathy had used.

While he watches them curl up together with obvious practice, his hand finds his soft cock and balls. Fondling them unconsciously, he hums as they bury their faces between each other's thighs. He shakes his head slight with a smile, as they continue, hugging the other's hips to their face, soon making moist noises. His cock isn't really stiff, just filling his hand, even when a finger finds his most sensitive spot. When he sees one girl's fingers creeping into the other's crevice, he snort, and snorts again, when he sees that the arm of the other one moves to let her hand do the same, their fingers obviously close in behind the other's pussy. When they both respond with a moan, he snorts again, shrugging with puzzled expression.

A minute or two later, their hips are twitching, and he hears even wetter noises, and then it is obvious that they are having their orgasms. His cock is stiff, but his hand just absently moving on it.

He waits for them to roll apart. When they do, he sees their wet faces. The first one to look at him snorts and murmurs:

"We've got company."

The other's head snaps around. She also snorts and murmurs:

"Forgot. Hi!"

"Hi. Must have been good."

"Um-hmm!" they both reply, nodding with grins. One glances down at his hand and asks:

"For you too?"

"Oh? Not really, just happened to hold it."

He lets go of his cock, and it sags down. They smirk and sit up. One murmurs:

"We usually kiss too."

They do, embracing each other, demonstrating that they also like to use their tongues that way. He murmurs:

"Good thing that I know that you like to kiss me."

"And not just kiss," one replies, the other nodding with a grin, then saying:

"We've got to go again."

"Maybe not really, but we do."

"Hmm? In the shower?"

"Hm-hmm! If you want to see? Have to wash ourselves, anyway."

"Guess nothing can surprise me now."

"That's good."

"Except that I want to wash him."

They all chuckle. The other replies:

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

"What's that?" he asks.

"Like drawing straws to see who wins."

"Hmm?"

The other one wins, grinning and saying:

"I wanted to, too. Use the toilet and watch us."

"No one asked me if I had preference."

"We hope not," the girls reply together.

"Good thing that I don't."

They all smile with nods and go to the bathroom. In the shower, when she warns him:

"I'm going to go," he starts, but then snickers as her weak stream more dribbles than arches out. The one on the toilet remarks:

"I could have done that better."

"You lost!"

"Wash!"

With many chuckles, they wash each other. When her hand slides down in his crevice, he asks:

"There too? That surprised me."

"Oh?! Hmm? Of course, you saw. Feels good, then."

"Sure surprised me."

"I guess so."

"My line."

"Um-hmm. Show you."

Her fingers do. He snorts, in surprise, and then with a chuckle, and says:

"Maybe so."

"Mine too."

"Hmm!"

He does. Her response is a warmer chuckle.

"You two!" the other girl complains.

"Bad luck, maybe next time," her roommate replies.

"Next time?" he asks.

"If you want?"

"We do."

"And we haven't done everything yet."

"You're still a virgin."

"Hmm?! I guess so."

They all chuckle. The one on the toilet says:

"You can wash me too - hehe! - now that I know that you can."

He does, now with no reservations. She doesn't wash him, but then soaps her hand and also rubs him there. The other one has found a third towel for him, and they all dry themselves, grinning and snickering as they watch each other make a demonstration of drying breasts, pussies, cock and balls.

Back in the room, one girl notices the time and exclaims:

"We just missed lunch!"

"Your fault, wanting to do that too," he replies.

"It was worth it," the other replies. The others nod with grins.

"You're our guest," the first one says, asking:

"Hamburgers?"

"Or Chinese? I like spicy food."

"Hmm? If you really mean it, Chinese."

"Take away."

The story continues; they still have a lot to do after lunch.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers