Their Forbidden Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his mouth to speak, but he just smiled and brushed my hair back, holding it in a ponytail. He held my hips, moving me up and down while still inside me. I bit my bottom lip and kissed him as he made me fuck him again. "It doesn't have to end." His hands cupped my face as I took control, rocking back and forth, feeling our bodies wet against each other. "Carmen, you feel so good," he breathed, lifting his head up to kiss me. I sat straight up, holding my hands against the ceiling, rolling my hips in circles. His eyes searched, explored over my body, settling at my breasts. "You are going to get me in so much trouble," he grinned before squeezing my breasts, thumbing my hard nipples. I smiled, leaning back against the steering wheel, watching him knead my breasts. I rocked fast against him, getting grunts and moans from him in response. "Oh, god," he panted, holding my hips tight, guiding me.

I lay on top of him again, holding the top of his head. "Fuck me," I whispered against his lips, lifting my hips up for better access. He draped his arm over my lower back and moved his hips up and down, pounding hard against me as best as he could in that position. I've dreamt about being with him for months and I couldn't believe it was happening. All the fantasies, the lonely nights before Jonathan thinking about being with my teacher, wanting my incredibly sexy teacher, was nothing compared to the real thing. I was lost, drawn to him like a magnet. My breath caught in my throat when feeling him give a hard thrust inside me. I smiled when hearing him growl like a wild animal. "I think this is a great ending for my short story," I whispered, lying on top of him. He shook his head against the headrest and smiled.

12