Their Forbidden Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better stop before we miss a cab," he grinned, giving me one last squeeze before letting me go. He picked up our bags and walked to the curb when a yellow taxi cab pulled up. I still couldn't believe it as I watched him put the bags inside. I feared that I was just dreaming and any second I was going to wake up in my bed. "Are you coming?" He asked, holding the door open. I nodded and climbed in the backseat.

"Where to?" asked the driver.

I looked at Darrel as he sat next to me. "West 57th street," he answered, getting comfortable in the back before putting his arm around me.

"Where are we staying?" I whispered, leaning in.

"You'll see," he replied, reaching in his pocket. "I didn't tell you how much I liked my present," he grinned, holding my red panties in his hand. I shook my head, covering my hand over my face. No one but him could make me blush like that. It's not like I was shy or anything, but around him I was different. "God, I can't wait to get you alone."

I looked at the driver, seeing his eyes glance at us in the rear-view mirror. "Who says we have to wait?" I whispered, moving my hand up his leg. He closed his eyes when I rubbed along the crotch of his pants. We weren't as alone as I would have liked, but it was better than the plane. I leaned in to kiss him and with no hesitation he kissed me back. I moaned against his lips when he put his hand on my lower back, underneath my shirt. The way he held me, touched me, made me want him. Not caring about the driver anymore, I threw my leg over his.

"He's probably watching us, you know?" He smiled and held me.

I looked at the driver over my shoulder and back at Darrel. "So? Let him watch us." I bit the corner of my bottom lip and he gripped the back of my shirt in between his fingers. I don't think I wanted him anymore than I did at that moment. The way his arms held me and looked at me made my heart race and my body ache. He held me like there was no tomorrow. "God, Darrel." He smiled and kissed my neck. I gripped the back of the seat. Feeling his cock pressing hard against the crotch of my shorts made me want to rip them off. My mouth watered from the desire to feel him inside me. "God, Darrel I want this." I reached my hand in between our bodies for his dick, cupping my hand against the crotch of his pants, yearning to feel him. He lifted my shirt up and kissed the curve of one breast, then the other.

"God, you have no idea what you do to me, Carmen."

I sat up tall, moving back a little to get a better grip. "Um, I think I have some idea, Mr. Atkins." I licked my bottom lip while squeezing and gripping his stiff cock against the denim fabric. He let out several hard breaths and grabbed my hair, pulling it at the roots.

"Oh god, Darrel." The light tug of my hair made me arch my back, puff my chest out. He kissed my neck, then my chin. I bit my lip hard, squirming against him as his strong hand grabbed my ass.

"Oh god," he grunted through a tight jaw, showing the pained hungry in his eyes as his hands grasped my waist tight. He was greedy and hunger, we both were. Before I knew it, he was pulling the top of my body shaper and bra over my breast before taking my nipple in his mouth.

"Yes," I panted as I watched him lick and suck on my nipple. My head fell back when he cupped and squeezed my breast, taking the whole thing in his large hand, squeezing it hard. "Oh, Darrel," I cried, not being able to get enough. And I could tell by the look in his eyes he wasn't either.

I whimpered when he took my nipple out of his mouth and moved his head to look at the driver. "How much to get us there faster?" His urgency made me laugh a little when he tossed his wallet to the driver.

"No problem." The driver smiled and turned his head before closing the window that separated us.

"Damn, Carmen." He took in a deep breath before staring at my chest, eyeing my breasts like they were a succulent treat. I felt him adjust underneath me as if he was uncomfortable. I smiled hard when I saw what he was doing. I felt his dick brush against my hand and gladly wrapped my hand around him, gripping tight, getting a hard moan in response. "Oh god," he breathed, resting his head on the back of the seat as I worked my hand up and down. I wanted so much to put him inside me, but my shorts were too tight to accomplish that action. But seeing the pleasure in his eyes was good enough...for the moment. I looked down in between our bodies at his hard dick swelling in my hand wanting so much to taste it. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I know that look," he whispered as I licked my lips, staring at his dick hard. "As much as I would love that, it might be going a little too far."

"But I really, really want to." All of the sudden the cab stopped and we both panicked a little.

"We're here," said the driver, looking at us in the rear-view mirror.

"Thank god," Darrel whispered, fixing my top while I fixed his pants. The driver handed Darrel back his wallet. "Sorry," he whispered. I could tell he was embarrassed as the cab driver walked ahead of him to the back of the cab.

I glanced at Darrel as he gave the driver a tip before getting the bags. I looked at him as Darrel struggled to keep a straight face. I would have been embarrassed too if I was there, but the only thing I cared about was finishing what we started. Well, until I opened the door and saw the hotel. I stood next to the cab in complete awe. We were in the middle of Time Square, surrounded by bright lights. "Wow, this is amazing." I couldn't stop smiling. "This is amazing, Darrel." He smiled at me when he walked towards me, holding our bags. I waved bye to the driver as he smiled at me on his way around the car. "This place looks expensive," I whispered, walking up to Darrel.

"Don't worry about that." He kissed the top of my head. "Just don't tell my ex-wife," he winked. He shook his head, holding the bags in his hands. "Damn, I can't go in like this," he said, looking down at the crotch of his pants at his dick still protesting us stopping. "Baseball, my mother's panties, a monkey throwing shit, cold showers," he whispered.

"What are you doing?" I asked, raising my eyebrows, confused.

"I'm trying to think of something other than ripping your clothes off. Damn it, there it is again." He grabbed at his crotch, shaking his head.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. "Yeah, I don't think it's working," I grinned, rubbing against him.

"It's because of you. You're just so damn beautiful and sexy, I can't control myself."

"Well, the longer we stay out here, the longer we have to wait."

"Okay, but you might have to stand in front of me," he grinned as the cab drove off.

"Do you think we upset him?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder.

"Nah, I'm sure he gets that all the time. New York is called Sin City."

I shook my head. "No, that's Vegas," I corrected.

"Oh, that's right," he winked. Something told me he knew that already. "Well, I guess we'll be going there next," he grinned, playfully hitting my ass with his bag.

"Shame, shame, Mr. Atkins," I teased, giving him a little shake of my ass, making him chuckle and shake his head in response. When we walked through the glass doors I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Everything was amazing from the marbled floor to the light fixtures. I couldn't even imagine what our room must look like. "This is too much, Darrel," I whispered, walking with him to the front desk.

He looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry about it. I want this weekend to be special. There's no other place than this to accomplish just that."

I stood next to him watching the business and upper class people walking by us. I felt so out of place I couldn't stand still. "Darrel," I whispered, putting my arm around his. "This is—"

I was interrupted by the woman standing behind the counter as she greeted us. I just stared at her, brushing my hair behind my ear as she talked to Darrel about the hotel amenities and nearby places to visit. Before I knew it Darrel was getting the door card for our room and thanking the woman.

He looked at me and smiled. "Ready?" He nudged my arm with his elbow. I looked up at him and nodded nervously. "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I replied with a question to distract myself from the knots turning in my stomach when a thought hit me hard. We were going to be alone in a hotel room for two days. It was one thing in the classroom and his car, but we were going to be in a very expensive room alone. God, can I live up to his expectations? Am I going to do or say something stupid? What if he gets bored of me without the excitement of being caught? My thoughts made my stomach hurt more. One second I couldn't wait to jump him and now I felt so nervous I couldn't think straight.

"Hey, you look pale. Are you sure you're okay?" We both stopped at the closed elevator doors. I bit my bottom lip, shaking my leg as we waited for the doors to open. I could see our reflection in the doors and he wasn't kidding. I rubbed my hand along my face as if that would help. "Carmen," he whispered, rubbing my lower back. "Talk to me." I opened my mouth to speak when the doors opened. God, it was empty and I had no idea what I was going to say. "Carmen," he whispered again, that time more concerned and gentle.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked in the elevator before him. "It's nothing," I breathed trying to calm my racing heart.

"Come on," he said, setting our bags on the floor as the doors closed. "Oh, I know what you want," he grinned, putting his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. Normally I would grab him and let him fuck me, but I couldn't ignore the knots. He backed up and looked at me. "Okay, now I know something is bothering you."

"No, I'm...fine, really."

"I can see that something is bothering you. What is it?"

"I'm...a little nervous I guess."

He leaned against the chrome railing, bringing his eyebrows together. "Nervous? About what?"

I looked away, rubbing the back of my neck. "Being here I guess. You know doing...this."

He lowered his head and chuckled. "This makes you nervous? But being in the back of a cab letting me suck on your breasts in front of a driver that was obviously watching doesn't?" he smirked.

"Don't laugh at me!" I pouted, crossing my arms.

He walked toward me, smiling. "I'm not laughing at you, babe. I just think it's cute."

"There's that word again," I sighed, rolling my eyes up to the ceiling.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that." He put his hand on my cheek and pressed his body against mine, pinning me against the wall. "You never have to be nervous around me. You know that, right?"

I sighed and looked into his beautiful eyes. "I know, but this place is..."

He took me in his arms. "The perfect place to spoil you, to show you how much I think about you, show you how crazy I am about you," he said finishing my sentence for me. God, he knew exactly what to say. There wasn't anything he could say that didn't make me melt. "I know what will help you relax," he whispered before kissing me hard, slamming me against the wall, holding my hands by my side. At that moment I completely forgot about being nervous, about the second thoughts. There was no doubt that he was into me, that he didn't care about the age difference. He didn't care about me being his student. He didn't care about his brother being my ex. At that moment it was all about us and all I wanted to do was be with him.

"Oh god, Darrel," I panted as he kissed my neck, cupping my pussy against the fabric of my shorts. "I want to feel you there," I whispered, gripping his hair in between my fingers. I let out a pained, pleasured whimper when feeling him fighting with the buttons and zipper of my shorts. "Yes," I moaned when feeling him slip his hand inside my shorts. I bit my bottom lip as he worked his hand against me, making me rock back and forth against his hand. "Oh fuck," I cried when his finger slipped inside. I was so wet it didn't take much to make me want to explode. With his free hand he lifted my leg, holding me against the wall with his body as his finger continued to plunge in and out of me. I wanted so much for him to fuck me that my mouth was starting to water like it did in the cab. "God, fuck me, Darrel. Please fuck me," I begged, struggling with his belt.

"Man, we're going to get kicked out before we even get a chance to see the room," he grinned, looking at the small black dome in the upper corner of the elevator with a little red light shining. "Fuck, you've done it again."

"Me? I did nothing wrong," I grinned, fixing my shorts, wishing I had something to throw at the camera.

He aggressively pressed the lit button. "Come on," he roared.

"I don't think it recognized urgency, babe," I grinned, biting on my pinky nail, putting my other hand inside the waistband of my shorts.

He looked at me over his shoulder and smiled. "Damn it, come on!" he said, pushing the button harder.

"Come here," I whispered, waving him with my finger. I took him in my arms and he kissed my neck, pressing me against the wall again, grabbing my waist tight.

He rolled his eyes up to the camera. "Maybe if I boost you up you can turn it off," he winked.

"You're not serious, are you?"

He rested his forehead on my shoulder and laughed. "No, but it would be a good idea if it would work, right?" I wrapped my arms around him and nibbled on his earlobe. "Damn this elevator!" He groaned. He kissed the top of my breast starting from one and then the other.

I instinctively wrapped my leg around his and he lifted me up with one hand while holding my wrist against the glass of the mirror above my head with the other. God, if there was anything that was hot enough for us to break the rules, it was that. "Fuck the camera," I panted, struggling to breathe with all the built up lust. He looked up at me and I could read in his eyes that he was thinking the same thing. He slowly lowered me to my feet and unsnapped the buttons of my shorts. We both looked in terror when the elevator stopped.

"Damn," he huffed, fixing my shorts. I bit my bottom lip and smiled as the doors opened to our floor. He grabbed our bags and rushed out the doors before they closed. "It is room 1248," he said as we looked at the brush nickel numbers on the walls. "It should be the next one on the right."

"Here it is," I grinned, feeling excited and glad that I was finally going to have him alone, but I had no idea what to expect and that sent my stomach in knots again...in a good way. He slid the door card in the slot and I opened the door, walking backwards inside, staring at him like a hungry animal. "So, Mr. Atkins," I grinned, unbuttoning my shorts, "what were you saying about...ripping my clothes off?" I grinned, pulling the waist of my shorts a little past my hips, reminding him that I still wasn't wearing any panties.

He dropped the bags on the floor and kicked the door closed. "That's right, Miss Lawson, I did," he grinned, taking me in his arms, pulling me to him, putting his hands inside my shorts, squeezing my ass cheeks hard. He pressed his cheek against mine, walking me backwards to the center of the room. What he whispered in my ear made me gasp as electricity flowed through me. "I am going to throw you on that sofa over there and fuck you so hard you won't remember your name." He turned me around, staring at me through his gorgeous eyes before picking me up, holding me in his arms. My fingers locked together behind his head and he kissed me hard.

He said in the classroom that I was his. With the way he held me, kissed me, I knew it was true. I was his and he was mine. I wanted him, loved every part of him. His full lips took my bottom lip and he sucked on it, sending me over the edge. I moaned and whimpered, holding the back of his head, wrapping my legs around him.

He put me on the sofa and stood over me. His tall stature made me flush with heat. "Who's are you?" He stared at me, slowly pulling at his belt. I stared at him, so turned on and hungry, I couldn't speak. "I asked you a question, Miss Lawson." He took a step back as the end of his belt slid out of the last loop of his pants. I bit my bottom lip and looked at the belt as it hung by his side.

"I'm yours." I finally responded and sat up against the back of the sofa. I looked at the belt feeling a rush of mixed emotions. I didn't know if I should have been scared or turned on, but I felt both.

He took a step closer, gripping the end of the belt tight in his hand. "Say it again."

"I'm...yours." My chest heaved in and out with each hard breath. I was his and I wanted to do whatever he wanted to reassure him of that. "I'm all yours."

"Tell me what you want."

I looked up at him as he stood in between my legs. "I want you."

"You want me to what?"

My glance moved back and forth between his emerald eyes and the belt. "I want you to fuck me."

"Is that all?"

What else could there be? I had wanted him since the plane ride, since leaving school. All I wanted was to have him. "I want every part of you."

He kneeled down in front of me, shaking his head. "Hmm, not quite the answer I was looking for." He looked at the belt in his hand before grabbing my wrists. "Do you trust me?"

I looked at my wrists as he wrapped the belt around them. "Um...yes." I said yes, but my body tensed when he tucked the end of the belt through the buckle.

"That's a good answer, Miss Lawson."

Usually I hated when he said my last name since we've started seeing each other, but being in a beautiful hotel room thousands of miles away, made it hot and erotic. "What are you going to do to me, Mr. Atkins?"

He didn't say anything. He just looked down at his handy work and put his hands on my legs. He took in a hard breath and slowly spread my legs apart further. I gasped and shut my eyes tight when he slid a finger inside the slight opening of my shorts. As I felt his finger slowly outlining my pussy, I couldn't breathe. My hands tighten and pulled against my restraints. I rolled my hips, grinding against the leather sofa cushion as his finger explored me, pushed further inside me. "Do you like that?" He knew I did. It was more than like. I loved the way he touched me, kissed me. I loved everything. He leaned in closer, his breath hot against my face. "Tell me how much you like my fingers inside you."

Oh god, there were no words that could describe how much I loved it. "God, Darrel." I panted, struggling to stay still.

I dug my nails in my palms when he shoved his finger back inside me after slowly pulling it out. "Tell me how much you love this, Carmen." Before I could answer, he kissed me hard. His lips parted mine and his tongue swirled around mine, fighting with it. He stopped, but only for a second. "Tell me how bad you want me to take what's mine." I opened my mouth to answer, tell him just how bad I wanted him, but he stopped me again. He kissed me hard, pushing my head against the sofa while adding another finger. His fingers moved in and out fast and hard with his lips pressed hard against mine. I couldn't do anything other than moan against them. I would've cried when he took his fingers out, but his lips were still locked tight against mine. He broke away from my lips and sat up straight before licking his lips. "Your lips taste delicious, love." He glanced at his fingers that were inside me and looked at me before putting them in my mouth. "How do they taste?" He slowly moved his middle and ring fingers in and out of my mouth. I looked at him more turned on than I've ever been in my life. I sucked on his fingers like there was no tomorrow. "Yes, baby," his voice a deep whisper as he watched me take his finger, suck my own juices off them. He looked at my shorts before slowly pulling his fingers out of my mouth. "So, how do you taste?"