Their Forbidden Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him and bit my bottom lip. "Sweet." I arched my back and licked my lips when he nodded his head.

"Sweet, huh?" He looked at my shorts again and smiled. "Let us take these off, shall we?" He tugged at the button of my shorts and quickly pulled the zipper down. I lifted my ass in the air so he could take them off. His eyes rolled up on his way down. He sat on his knees in between my legs while my shorts sat at my ankles. "Shall I have a taste for myself to see if you're telling the truth or not?"

"I think you should, Mr. Atkins." With that he did. My body tensed and my back arched instantly from the feel of his tongue lightly touching my clit. "Oh god." I cried out, whimpered as he buried his face there. I wished my hands were free. He lifted my ass in the air and continued, working his tongue up and down my clit, making me moan uncontrollably. I don't think I've ever felt so amazing in my life. "Oh my god." My eyes clenched tight and my heart raced as he put the same two fingers that were in my mouth, inside me again. With his tongue lapping against my hard clit and his fingers fucking me, I was losing my mind. "Oh fuck!" My body tensed and my head rushed as he made me come. I looked at him breathless as he came up for air.

"You were right, very sweet." He smiled and kissed me, giving me another taste as I panted, breathing hard through my nose. He backed away and looked at the belt and my wrists. "Is it hurting you?"

I didn't want to say yes, but it was hurting a little. "A bit, sorry."

He nodded his head and took off the belt. "That's okay. I have something else in mind anyway."

Something else in mind? Kind of a scary thought, but I was intrigued. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I do have a promise to keep, right?" He stood tall again and unfastened his jeans. I watched anxiously as they dropped to his ankles. His dick pressed against his boxers and the sight of it made me ache. I attempted to sit up, but he held me down, his hand firm against my shoulder. He shook his head as he pushed his boxers down over his waist. His dick sprung up once he freed it and my mouth watered over the fullness of it. "Now, I said I was going to fuck you, didn't I?" He leaned forward, taking his dick in his hand as if to taunt me. "Now I intend to do just that." He grabbed my hips, pulling me to the edge of the sofa, holding both of my wrists above my head with one hand. He stopped to grab something by his foot. "Now I think we can put these to good use," he said, holding my panties in his hand before wrapping them around my wrists.

"Darrel?" I looked up to see him binding my wrists together again.

"Now for my promise." He picked me up by my arm and turned me around. I stood in front of him as he kissed the back of my neck. "This will be gentle now, but after that, not so much." His hand caressed my hip then down my leg. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes to enjoy the feel of his lips on my skin.

"Oh god," I cried out as he pounded against me, fucking me hard, making my head hit hard against the sofa. I bit my bottom lip hard as my body shook with each hard thrust as he impaled me. After a few minutes I couldn't speak, couldn't do anything but accept his assault. I wanted to scream out, tell him how good it felt, but the words wouldn't come out. The only thing I could do was whimper and moan. I bit my lip hard with each thrusts that followed.

He leaned forward, giving himself more leverage, fucking me harder. He didn't say anything, only hard grunts and moans. He grabbed my hips tight as he continued rocking, pounding against me. The sound of his body hitting hard against mine echoed through my ears. "Oh, Carmen." He kissed me hard as he picked me up, still inside me, carrying me to another chair, sitting me on top of him.

I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted my shirt and bra over my breasts. "Oh god," I whimpered when he pushed me back a little. He held me parallel to the floor as I rocked back and forth while my head was spinning.

He moved me so fast and hard I thought we were going to break the chair. "Oh...god," he huffed, pulling me up to a sitting position. "God!" He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tight, as he bounced me up and down. I couldn't count how many times I came. He was so rough, different than the other times we were together and it turned me on more than words could say. He held me against him, taking long hard breaths. We just looked at each other out of breath, numb, our bodies dripping with sweat. "So, forget your name yet?"

"You know, I did..." I put my still bound wrists behind his head. "But it is starting to come back to me."

He grinned and squeezed my hips tight. "Well, I guess I have more work to do."

I bit my bottom lip, nodding my head, "yes you do, Mr. Atkins," I whispered into his ear. He smiled and picked me up, taking me to the bed before fucking me again.