Their Movie

Story Info
Wife agrees to make video with husband.
4k words
4.19
78k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers

"You want me to do what?" She looked at her husband seeing if he had grown another head.

"Make a movie with me...you know, for me." He smiled innocently.

"A sex movie?" She was in shock. Her quiet doting husband wanted her to make a dirty film.

"Don't make it sound like that. " He sighed. "I love you, I love your body, and I think it would be fun to make a naughty movie." He watched her thinking it over.

"But...I'm fat. Look at me, there's no way." She shook her head against it.

"I don't think you're fat." He walked over and wrapped his arms around her squeezing her tight. "I think you're sexy as hell. " He ran his hands lovingly over her ample curves. Sure she wasn't skinny, but she had a killer hourglass figure. Nice and full. Her breasts were more than a handful, and he had big hands. He cupped one of them loving how it over flowed on his hand.

She shivered. "What made you think of this?"

"You know I love watching porn. Well the last time we watched a movie together, I thought to myself, 'Hey, I bet me an Kristin could do this.'" He gently pinched her nipple, "and since my birthday is coming up, I thought it would make a great birthday gift." He nibbled her neck.

She moaned softly and felt her resolve melting. "For you...you know I'd do anything." She turned around and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you...so when do you want to be my little sex kitten?" His eyes shimmered and he looked like a child on Christmas morning.

She sighed, and then asked hopefully " I suppose waiting until I drop about 50 pounds is out of the question?"

"I love you as you are."

"You're crazy and you need glasses...but that's to my advantage!" She laughed and he tackled her on the couch."

"Tonight."

"Tonight?" she looked apprehensive.

He kissed her deeply, "Tonight."

"Let's do it." She smiled.

"Ok, I have to go to the store and get some things. We'll go after dinner." He jumped up and ran out before she could ask anything else.

She went to go take a shower and think about what she had just agreed to do. While the water warmed up she stripped and stood naked in front of the long mirror in the hallway. Her 42 dd's were still firm and perky which she was always grateful for. She let her gaze travel down, she had a well-defined waist, and she was an hourglass even if it was a bit big. Her hips brought the shape out. A thick dark bush covered her private part. She frowned and turned to the side, her stomach was pudgy. Fat was an ugly term, and she didn't think she was ugly. It didn't hang down over her sex, so that was a plus. She'd seen pictures of women who had the hanging belly, and she didn't want that.

She turned and tried to see her back. There weren't any fat rolls on her back, and her ass didn't have the dimples that sometimes came with being overweight. Her skin was smooth and pale. She took a deep breath. He loved her. He didn't think she was fat or ugly. It was time to trust his judgment.

She shut the water off, grabbed a pair of hair scissors then went back to the mirror. She spread a towel then sat down. She examined her pussy for the first time in great detail. She softly spread her lips, and looked at the pink inside. It looked better than a lot of the ones you see on a porno. She thought about it, and then gently pulled on the hair.

"Time for a trim." She laughed. "Especially if you're the star of the show!" She took the next few minutes to trim it all up and make it pretty. It was very short, and thankfully she hadn't cut herself!

She cleaned up her mess then got in the shower. Tyler's favorite scent was apple. Every holiday or anytime she ran low he always replaced her bath gel and body spray. She lathered her loofah and took her time. She was actually getting excited about tonight. Her nipples were tingling, and by the time she washed her pussy, it triggered an orgasm the minute she ran the loofah along her slit pressing gently in.

She paused and held onto the side of the wall. Wow. He was in for a treat. She'd never done anything this kinky. Never even thought to...but Ty had a way of coaxing her into anything. She heard him yelling for her, so she hurried up and rinsed off. Once she wrapped the towel around her and was fairly dry she opened the door and yelled back.

He was leaning at the edge of the hall looking at her. "You're wet." He chuckled giving her a look that made her tremble.

"If you only knew how much." She shot back teasing.

"I'll find out soon enough." He winked. "Get dressed sexy cat. We're going out!"

She ran to their room and got dressed in his favorite denim skirt and baby doll tee shirt. She added her ruffled bobby socks and Mary Janes. This night was all about him. She knew what he loved, and how to tease him.

No make-up except a bit of mascara and lip-gloss. That's how he liked to see her. She left her long dark hair down. Fluffed her bangs up a bit, and then ran out to see him. He was flipping channels in the living room, and dropped the remote when he saw her.

"Wanna skip dinner?"

She laughed at him, "And make this easy on you? Hell no!" She went and sat in his lap. "So Romeo, where you takin me for dinner?"

"I thought we'd go for Chinese."

"You hate Chinese."

"You're not too keen on this idea, so I thought the least I could do was do something I don't like too."

She looked deep in his blue eyes. "I'm crazy about you."

"Girl you're just crazy." He laughed. It was an infectious sound; she joined him and then kissed him deeply. She could already feel him growing hard under her ass. "Are you ready to go?"

"As ready as I'm gonna be. Let's roll."

He took her to a small Chinese restaurant; his buddy told him they had the best food there. And they also served hamburgers. He requested a booth; it was more personal, then sat next to her. Usually they sat across from each other.

Tonight he wanted to be close and tease her. The bad thing was she was teasing him far worse. In the car the little skirt rose up high on her thigh, exposing her beautiful pale skin. He loved that she never worried about tanning. He loved the ivory cream color she was.

As she slid in the booth the skirt rode up again, flashing him a small glimpse of her ass. He groaned inwardly. He wanted to get his hands on it and play. He didn't want food. He was more than ready for her. The waiter was telling them special of the night when he felt her small hand reach over and grab his raging hard on. He gasped and she giggled.

"I want the cashew chicken, and he'll have a cheeseburger with catsup, mustard, onion only." She smiled wickedly at her lover. "We'll both have Pepsi's too. Thank you."

The waiter took the order and walked away leaving the young lovers alone in the booth.

"You're evil." He said in jest.

"I know. It's one of my better qualities." She laughed and rubbed him harder. "You seem to have a bit of problem here baby."

"You're not helping it."

"I wasn't trying to." She used her free hand to pull him to her by his shirt. She kissed him deeply, not caring who was watching them. When she pulled back it shot a thrill to her toes to see the look of lust in his eyes. "So after five years of being together you still want me?"

"You have to ask?" He slid his hand up her smooth thigh.

"A girl likes to hear these things." She parted her legs for him, and felt his fingers begin to push into her wetness.

"You're already wet. If I knew Chinese food did this to you, I woulda brought you here sooner." He kissed her again. She gasped in his mouth as he pushed his finger in. His cock already felt as if it was going to explode. He could only hope that she'd let him cum soon once they got busy.

She gave him a squeeze, and pulled back. Her voice was soft and breathy, "Getting started early lover?"

"Can't resist. I need you," he groaned.

"Guess you better eat fast." She nibbled his ear then sat back in her seat. The waiter came back bringing their drinks, and scurried off. "I think we scared him."

"He'll live." He began to breath a bit heavier. "Kristin" he covered her hand with his. "Baby please stop."

"Why?"

"You know why." he closed his eyes and tried to think of anything other than how wonderful his wife's hand felt on his cock.

"No. I don't. Tell me."

"I'll you know...."

She smiled at him wickedly, "You'll what?"

He lowered his voice, "Cum...Right here...in my pants." He tightened his hold on her, taking his hand away from her. "Kris, please."

She felt his legs begin to tense, and then she took pity on him. "For now." She stopped and pulled her hand back. "Look dinners almost here."

The waiter appeared with their food. They ate quickly, sending glances to the other. She really was crazy about this man. She began to pick at her food nerves were setting in. What if she wasn't good enough to star in her own movie? What if the camera really adds ten plus pounds?

"Baby, do you want a box?" Ty asked tickling her side.

"huh? Oh...yes please." She smiled at both the waiter and Tyler. The waiter went to go box the food to go, and Tyler snuggled her.

"Kristin we don't have to do this." He offered knowing she was feeling apprehensive.

"I want to, I'm just nervous." She admitted shyly.

"Nothing to be nervous of. We'll do our thing and the camera will just record it. You'll never know it's there trust me."

She nodded and was glad to be on their way. She barely ate her dinner, so at least she could have a midnight snack. She began to watch out the window, and it hit her they weren't heading back home. "Tyler? Where are we going?"

"To a hotel." He grinned. She laughed and sat back this was going to be something she never forgot. Once they got to the Red Roof Inn, he ran in to get a room, and then came back to her. He was grinning like a mad man and she was getting scared. He pulled around to the side with their room. As another couple pulled up she thought nothing about it. She was sure Tyler would be discreet.

Everyone was out getting his or her things when all of a sudden she heard someone gasp. She looked up quickly to see the woman at the other car pale, as Tyler pulled out the big case with the video camera and a tripod. "Honey grab that box of toys there please." He nodded and grabbed some other bags to carry in. I picked up the small box on the backseat and walked around to Tyler. He was still grinning.

The urge hit her, and she ran with it. "Come on Honey the sooner we get set up the sooner we can begin!" Kristin giggled like a schoolgirl and winked at the woman with her jaw still on the pavement. She helped take a few bags from Ty and off they went.

Once they were in the room, they broke out into gut busting laughter. That woman deserved it. Once all was calm Tyler got serious. "OK, take this bag and go take a bath."

She took the bag and looked in it. "Baby I already shaved my legs...." she stopped as she watched him shake his head.

"That's not all I want shaved tonight." He said in a very husky voice.

"You want me to shave my pussy?"

"Yes." He went to set up the tripod. He paused when he saw her still standing there. "C'mon Kristin, get going. Your outfits in the bag too. Use everything in the bag."

"Shave my pussy?" She asked again still stunned.

"I want it bald," he said firmly. "Now you go do your thing, while I do mine."

Kristin retreated to the bathroom. She unpacked the bag and found a brand new set of razors, a small bottle of shaving gel (all for sensitive skin), a hair clip, body oil with pheromones, a card, and a silky nightie that was short and tied everywhere. She started the bathwater and then read her card. It was a very sweet card thanking her for loving him.

She set it aside and got in the tub. She let herself soak for a bit, then dove in. She took her time, stretching herself in bizarre positions to make sure that she got everything. Good thing she trimmed it all up earlier. It took a lot longer than she anticipated; however when she finished, she was completely smooth. She let the water out then took a quick shower to clean up and wash off all excess hairs.

Stepping out she patted her skin and then applied the body oil. It smelled like a summer garden, she never realized that was such a sensual scent. It seemed to melt into her skin, and leave her moisturized not oily. She twisted her hair up and clipped it, then got into her new nightie. The way it brushed her skin caused her nipples to stand up and demand attention.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. The room was blazingly bright. She leaned against the wall facing the bed the camera was set up, and the light was on. Before she said anything she watched her husband for a moment. He was stretched out on the bed, clad only in his boxers. He was a handsome man, his long legs were very well toned, and her gaze followed up and watched his chest. It wasn't as defined, but still sexy covered in a patch of brushed copper hair. She kept going and watched his face, he had a nicely trimmed mustache and goatee in that was in the same brushed copper. His blue eyes glanced over, and the smile that broke out took her breath away.

"Hey beautiful." He said breathless. She flashed him a full smile, then looked at the TV. He had ordered porn to watch while he was waiting for her.

"Hey yourself, keeping busy?" she teased.

He opened his arms, "I've missed you."

She went to him and crawled up the bed kissing up his legs. "Have you?" When she got to his groin she nuzzled him. He groaned and reached down to stroke the side of her face. She bit him playfully, making him jump. He grabbed her and tossed her to the side as if she weighed nothing at all. He pinned her down and kissed her passionately. His hands roaming all over her silky body. Once she had taken over his senses, he sat back and went back to watching the movie.

She caught her breath, and then sat up to watch with him. This was their guilty pleasure together. Once she got into the scene before her, she moaned softly watching the "doctor" examine his patient. She crawled between his legs and lay on her stomach. She lifted her knees, and felt his hands reach out the take her feet. He began to massage them gently his eyes were fixed on her very wet, very bald pussy.

He reached out to touch it, and was thrilled to find out it felt exactly as he dreamed it would. Soft like flower petals. He let go of her feet, and focused on the beauty before him. "It's so smooth."

"I know, I did it." she pushed back into his touch. He pulled back and leaned back on the bed. It didn't take her long to look behind her. "Baby?"

He grabbed her legs and flipped her over, passion took over and he pulled at the ties on the sides. He needed to see her naked before him. He had to be able to get to breasts and her pussy. The nightie he thought would be so easy to get off, wouldn't untie. He growled and ripped the little strings, then pushed the top flap up over her head. He grabbed both her breasts and gave them a squeeze, "God you're beautiful." he said looking deep in her eyes, and then began to suckle one of her erect nipples. She pressed his head into her breast and moaned.

He loved the erotic way her fingers danced over his flesh. Her fingers tickled his neck and rubbed his shoulders. He lifted his mouth and gave the other nipple the same treatment. Feeling her wetness on his stomach. When he pulled back he saw how it glistened, and felt his cock stiffen even more than it was. She latched her toes in the waistband of his boxers and pushed. He lifted his hips and let her slide them down. Then he sat back against the headboard as she took them the rest of the way off.

His cock bounced and swayed causing her to lick her lips. She wasted no time pouncing on him sucking him deep in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and let her work her magic. She used her hands to massage his balls, and occasionally to stroke him as she sucked. When she would pause for a breath she would lick and nibble the head and crown, looking up to see him. The glazed look in his eyes telling her what she already knew from the moans and squirms.

He smiled at her, "That's some talent you have there woman." He cried out as she deep throated him. She was often glad he wasn't hung up on the size of his dick. Most men were, but not Tyler. He wasn't more than six inches, but he was thicker. It took a bit to fit him all in her mouth, but she never minded. "I wanna to cum on you," he said beginning to breathe heavier.

She said nothing as she continued to suck and tease him, gripping him tighter with her hand. When she felt him tense, she quickened her pace sucking harder. He pushed her off of his and she sat up rubbing her breasts as he let go and came all over her. She arched her back so he could see in the brightness how it would shoot out and land on her. She rubbed it all over her, letting her fingers slide down to her wet pussy. It was so wet it was dripping on her now.

She felt his hand join hers and then he pushed two fingers slowly in. He laid over her and kissed her. "What do you want baby?"

She paused, she knew he would do this to her. He loved to hear her talk dirty and she was getting better at it, but she still blushed when she did. When she said nothing he laid back on the bed and waited. She came up and lay next to him. "I want you."

"Yes I know that. But tell me, where should I start?"

"Suck my pussy," she said as boldly as she could. Her voice still breathy.

"With pleasure my love." he kissed his way down and then nuzzled her. "You are so wet. I love this." he groaned and lapped at her.

"Stop teasing me...." she moaned and pressed his head in a bit, "I said suck...not lick."

He glanced up and saw her eyes were closed, and her cheeks were a pretty shade of red. He opened her up and let his tongue move in and out of her slippery hole, then sucked in her throbbing clit. He felt her grip the sheet, and then he began to take his time. He loved to tease her, and he knew the best way was to suck slow, and let his fingers move with at the same slow pace.

The more she would tremble and moan and squirm the lighter he made his touches. She whimpered, "Tyler, please...." and he smiled. He bit on her to make her jump then he held her hips down and sucked harder. His tongue probing deeper in, and his lips bringing her higher. He wanted to her scream. He knew he was close to hearing it too. He felt her legs shake and then she arched into him, "Jesus Ty!" Her thighs snapped shut around his head and he felt her sweetness flow over tongue. He lapped at her gently until she calmed and released his head. Then he planted soft kisses on her thighs and lay back, sideways on the bed.

She stretched like a content kitten, and then sat up purring. "I want you." Her hand closed over his erection, and she stroked him.

"Hop on Sexy Cat. "

Kristin didn't need to be told twice. She straddled her husband and rubbed on him teasing. "I know how bad I want you, but how bad do you want me?" She leaned forward and began to slide him in, he groaned and she pulled off. Going back to rubbing him between her wet lips. Tyler was shaking inside. He put his hands on her hips and helped her rock. When she leaned up just a bit he arched his hips up and pulled her down hard.

She cried out and he felt her cum on him. "I love feeling you like that." He smiled and rocked her hard. She reached down, took his hands and held them tight in hers. Using the strength in his arms she rode him hard, lifting herself on and off as well as rocking him deeper in. he grunted and groaned amazed at what a difference it made having her shave. She began to tremble on him again, and he was stunned. She held his hands tight and shook violently. He could see her trying to breathe and then she fell over on him. He rubbed her back gently. After a moment, he slid his hands back to her hips. "I want more Kristin."

Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers
12