Their One Night

Story Info
Internet lovers meet for thier one night of ecstasy.
2.6k words
3.83
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex fidgeted nervously with his keys as he sat on the cold metal bench outside the Donnovan Hotel, trying to somewhat shield himself with his coat to escape the cold breeze that seemed to have manifested from nowhere. He glanced at his watch and let a sigh escape his lips. He wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do. He had tried to rationalize this in his mind over and over again, never coming to the same conclusion. He had never met anyone from the internet before. He didn't really have the desire to do that. There was just something different about her.

He had met her in an adult chat room. They hit it off immediately. Alex found her easy to talk to. She could pick up a conversation, and even if she didn't know much on the subject, she would ask questions to learn more about it. She got his humor. She understood it and even appreciated it.

They had exchanged messenger addresses and spoke frequently. Sometimes they would chat for hours. He knew that she liked him. She had alluded to the fact that if they were in different places in their lives, that they would be great together. Alex had not thought much about it though. He was a realist. He knew that there wouldn't be a chance in that happening, so why bother. He chatted with several women on the chat site and through messenger, but he always went back to her.

Slowly he stood up from the bench, shoving his hands inside his pockets and walked into the hotel lobby. They had decided to meet there and to walk to a little restaurant about a block away. He waited nervously by the entrance to the hotel pacing back and forth. The girl behind the check in counter glanced at him and shook her head. It was like she knew what he was there for.

Just as he was about to say something rude to the nosey girl behind the counter, he saw her. She looked great in a deep purple turtleneck, black button up coat, and a nice pair of jeans. Her deep brown hair flowed gently over her shoulders, parted on the side. His breath caught in his throat for just a second as his mind finally reconciled why he was here.

She glanced around the lobby with an expectant look in her green eyes. Her gaze settled on him, and a smile spread across her face as she recognized him. He couldn't help but to smile when he saw hers. His warm brown eyes twinkled as he started to walk towards her. Her pace quickened as she came towards him. There was no awkwardness at all as she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a very warm hello.

Alex returned the favor by hugging her close and holding her there for what seemed like 5 minutes. It was as if she belonged in his arms. He reluctantly let go and after a few minutes of small talk, they decided to head out to the restaurant. They both shivered as they stepped out into the cold Chicago air. She grabbed his left hand with her right, and instantly Alex felt a warming tingle run from the tip of his fingers through his body.

The restaurant was a small family owned Italian restaurant that the tourists never came to. Only the locals knew of the great food, and family oriented fun that it held. As they walked in to the restaurant, a short, older, Italian lady with dark hair came to greet them. She welcomed them with a smile and glanced at their fingers interlocked with each other. With a knowing smile, she led the couple to a secluded booth towards the back of the restaurant.

Throughout the dinner, never once did their gazes drift or their hands stray too far from each other for too long. They laughed and chatted through lasagna, cheesecake, and wine. Finally, their hostess shooed them out the door muttering something in Italian and smiling. They held hands as Alex walked her back to the hotel. They conversation began to taper off as they neared the hotel. They knew that their night and their time together was nearing an end.

They reached the lobby entrance and Alex walked her to the elevator. Neither one wanted this night to end. They gazed into each other's eyes and leaned in, Alex's lips were so close to hers that he could feel the warm breath as a sigh escaped her lips. He closed his eyes and gently placed his lips on her warm and inviting pink lips. She responded by pressing her lips firmly against his and pressing her body to fit his.

He ran his fingers along her neck and into her hair holding her head in place against his eager mouth as his tongue gently probed her mouth, his other hand finding its way to the small of her back. She responded by returning his kiss with every ounce of passion he had been bestowing on her. The elevator door opened with a ding, and they reluctantly let go of each other so they could enter the elevator. He knew she wanted him to come up to her room. He could tell by the way she looked at him, that she wanted this night to last as long as possible.

He didn't want this night to end either. It had been like they were made for each other. Alex held her close as they waited patiently for the elevator to reach the third floor, where her room was. When the doors opened, she took his hand and led him down the hall. Reaching into her purse, she produced a card key and slid it into the lock. As the green light came on, she pushed the door open and disappeared inside the hotel room.

He had gone over this moment in his mind. This was his last chance to leave before taking it too far. He could run now. Alex could just head back to the elevator and press the button for the ground floor. That would be easier than walking into that room with her. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. Alex knew then that he would not run, but walk into that room and enjoy what could possibly be the best night of his life, and possibly, this would be the only time he would ever be able to be with her.

He shut the door behind him and walked to where she was standing. She was holding a glass of 2005 Haut-Medoc Premiere Cru for him to take. He took the glass by the stem and took a long slow drink of it. She did the same. She took the glass from him, setting both glasses on the table. She smiled that amazing smile of hers and helped Alex out of his jacket, hanging it haphazardly over the chair.

She unbuttoned his shirt slowly. Replacing each patch of exposed skin with a gentle kiss. Alex inhaled sharply as the back of her hand slid across his stomach as she worked the last button, replacing it with a longer lingering kiss. She ran her hands up his stomach and chest and across his shoulders removing his shirt as she did. She was eye level with him once again and placed a kiss on his collar bone and another one on his lips. He leaned into kiss her and she smiled and shook her head no, pulling back from him.

Before he could react, she had kneeled down in front of him and worked her magic on the buckle of his brown belt. She had it off in no time and he felt the back of her warm hands once again caress his stomach as she un buttoned and gently unzipped his pants. She leaned in and placed a kiss on stomach as she slid his jeans down taking his boxers with them, exposing his rock hard cock.

Alex looked down at her as she wrapped one hand around his member and began sliding her hand back and forth over it. She glanced up at him with those gorgeous eyes and smiled as she replaced her hand with her mouth, her pink lips stretching over it as he watched it disappear into her mouth. He touched her soft hair as her head bobbed back and forth, her tongue twirling around his cock. Her hands had made their way to his ass, where she held on as she worked his cock. This continued for several minutes as Alex tried, almost unsuccessfully, to maintain his composure. Her mouth was doing amazing things and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back.

Just when he was sure he couldn't take anymore, she let his cock pop out of her mouth, making sure to lick it from his balls up, placing a kiss on the tip as she kissed and licked her way back up his chest, pausing to gently suck on one nipple and then the next. Alex took this opportunity to cup her chin with his hands and kiss her sweet lips passionately. Their tongues danced around each other hungrily. She gently pushed him back two steps, Alex could feel the bed behind his knees. Playfully she pushed him on the bed and removed his shoes, followed by his jeans and boxers. He leaned up and pulled her close to him, pushing her shirt up and kissing her stomach in a trail to her bra covered breasts. He tucked his fingers under the band and raised it above her breasts, exposing each magnificent breast and hard nipple.

He used both hands to cup each of her large breasts as he gently bit her right nipple, pulling it into his mouth and sucking it for just a few moments. Alex felt her run her hands over his shoulders and around his neck as he replaced one nipple with the next. She arched her back and he thought he could feel her body shake ever so slightly. She stepped back from Alex smiling, and gently pushed him back on the bed, straddling his lap as she did so. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and raised it above her head, carelessly tossing it to the floor beside the bed. Her bra quickly followed suite.

Alex wasn't sure he had ever seen anything as beautiful as the site in front of him now. There she was, this woman he had grown to care for, sitting atop him naked from the waist up. Her dark brown hair flowed around her face as she smiled down at him. He ran his hands over her perfectly flawed stomach and over her breasts, squeezing each nipple, and back down to her waist. She leaned down to kiss him and he grabbed her in a bear hug and rolled her over so he was on top of her, his hands on either side of her holding his weight above her. He felt his hard cock pressing against the crotch of her jeans.

Alex leaned back on his knees and worked on the button to her jeans and the zipper. He felt her shiver a little as his hands touched her lower stomach. He stopped there for just a moment removing her boots before resuming his original mission. He hooked his fingers through her belt loops and pulled her jeans slowly off of her, leaving her there in just her panties.

Alex rubbed her mound through her panties, feeling how wet he had made her. As he was doing this, he noticed she had begun rubbing and playing with her nipples. He moved her panties to one side exposing her wet, recently shaved pussy. Alex slipped one finger into her very wet hole. She moaned as he did this repeatedly. He slipped his finger out of her wet pussy and pulled her panties down over her hips removing them and tossing them somewhere out of the way.

She was then completely exposed to him. Her pussy was so wet it was gleaming in the low lighting of the room. She ran her hand down her stomach and over her pussy, rubbing her clit ever so gently. Alex replaced her hand with his mouth, flicking his tongue over her clit and replacing the emptiness of her pussy with his finger again. Alex felt her arch her hips up to meet his mouth. She was moaning his name as his pace on her clit quickened. He slipped a second finger in her tight pussy as his gentle assault on her continued. He could feel her right leg begin to shake as he brought her to the point of orgasm. Her rapid breathing warning him that she was close.The muscles in her pussy tightened around his fingers as her explosive orgasm began to wash over her. Alex tongue and mouth continued to work on her clit as she came. Her hands found their way to his head where she held it into her pussy as she came, moaning and screaming his name. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and down her ass, and his fingers.

Alex slowed his pace on her clit, pulling his fingers out of her dripping cunt and licking them clean. Her breathing subsided slowly and she smiled at him as he sat back between her thighs. He changed positions so that he was directly above her, looking into her magnificent blue/green eyes, his cock poised above her waiting and eager pussy. Alex gently lowered his body so that the tip of his cock was teasing her entrance.

He entered her then. Alex saw her close her eyes and a sigh escape her lips as his length penetrated her tightness. He slowly pulled out and entered her again. He did this one more time before he began a steady rhythm. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his rhythm increased.

She was moaning now. He leaned back and positioned her legs so that her feet were on either side of his head and she was bent slightly at the waist. This increased his ability to penetrate her deeply. She grabbed the headboard with one hand and the sheets with the other as he fucked her. She was amazing. Her pussy felt like it was made for only him. He continued fucking her like that until he saw that her breathing was becoming erratic again. She wrapped her legs around his waist, this time he leaned down and kissed her, never breaking eye contact as he felt her legs shake and tighten around his waist. His rhythm increased and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. This made it almost unbearable for him to hold back any longer. He exploded inside her, thrusting deep inside of her with each spurt of hot cum.

He had made her his. Alex had waited for what seemed a lifetime for this. He collapsed on top of her, his cock still in her as her orgasm subsided. She was running her hands over his back and along his neck, kissing his ear gently, lovingly. He leaned up, resting his weight on one arm, and brushed a stray hair from her face. Alex kissed her forehead before pulling his wet sticky cock from her dripping pussy and rolling over beside her.

She nestled into his arm, resting her head on his chest as he pulled her closer to him. Alex knew they would need to get up to take a shower soon, but for now, he just wanted to be able to remember how she felt in his arms.