Their Own World Ch. 03

Story Info
Games are played, truths revealed, and the fun really begins.
17.9k words
4.8
19.2k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prof: All persons engaged in sexual conduct are 18 years of age. This story probably won't make much sense without reading previous chapters. Ch. 1 is the intro to an XXX-rated romantic comedy about a brother and sister. Ch. 2 is a transition into what this story is about (see title). After a lot of sweat, because its summer and I don't have air conditioning, here's Ch. 3: The beginning of Katie & T's world.

*****

Chapter 3: Fuck, Marry, Kill

October 30th/ 31st, 2010

For the first time in history, Katie and T were acting like other siblings. An unpleasant vibe had replaced their usual sexual tension. The time they did spend together was missing an easiness they had built over the years. Neither had been purposely avoiding the other, rather life seemed to take over naturally. As was the case for any kind of relationship, their lack of communication caused more distance to accumulate.

Katie had been making the rounds when it came to her 'boyfriend's family. Introductions had been made to prove she existed and that maybe Alex was straight. All she would need to do from then on was making appearances as his date for some special occasions. It was pretty easy for her to have a pretend relationship, even with her lack of experience with the real thing. Ironically, the few times she had to kiss him, always with an audience, she found it like kissing her brother; while she found kissing her brother to be much more satisfying.

Katie and T were both ready to end the issues they were having and get back to the old them. Naturally, Katie had a plan for the night, starting with making up with her brother. T beat her to it. He knocked on her open bedroom door with a sorry look on his face. She looked up from her book, already smiling.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

Sitting up, crossing her legs on her bed, she said, "That would be much, much, better than whatever the hell we've been doing lately."

He closed her door, turned around to face her, and stood in the middle of the room, nervously. She wore PJ pants with a t-shirt and her dark hair up in a ponytail. Somehow Katie managed to slip easily between sex goddess and adorable little sister whenever she wanted. He was thankful she was the latter at that moment.

"C'mon," she patted the spot next to her.

He sat on the edge of her bed next to her. Sighing, he said, "I'm sorry I acted like an asshole when you told me about Alex. I just, had a bunch of emotions build up all at once, and it apparently resulted in me acting like a child. It was embarrassing. I didn't want you to see me like that."

Katie narrowed her eyes at him. "Fair enough but, you're supposed to be able to tell me anything. What's this about?" she asked.

"It's about us, or you. Actually, it's probably all in my head." T closed his eyes, trying to focus on verbalizing his emotions.

Katie's face lit up. "Oh my god," she said, jumping to conclusions.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, please, please, please continue. I'll shut up," she said, closing her mouth tight.

He gave her a skeptical glance before he continued, "I'm afraid of losing you. Over the years, I've come to rely on you in so many ways. I've always been a little scared of the time coming when we both had our own lives and drifted apart." He tried to smile before he continued, "I blame you for being the most awesome sister ever. You always make sure I eat and take care of myself. You're my best friend and we have a blast together." He managed a real smile that time before he admitted, "I guess it's something about you being 18 now and having this new boyfriend all of the sudden...I just thought I had more time to get used to you not being around anymore."

Katie wasn't even disappointed he hadn't said what she hoped he would. She smiled his smile and asked, "First of all, I'm always going to be 'around'. But, do you remember when you got your first girlfriend? What you said to me?"

"You mean when you threw a huge tantrum because you thought you weren't gonna be the most important girl in my world anymore? Of course, I remember."

"Hey, I like the sound of that. But maybe it's time I make you the same promise." She took both his hands in hers and squeezed. "You will always be my first priority. I promise I will always love you more than any chick, slash, boy," she giggled. "I will always protect you, and take care of you no matter what, forever. It sounds corny but it meant the world to me because I knew you meant it. And you better know I mean it too."

"I do and that does make me feel a bit better. I just want us to stay as close as we can, as long as we can." T gave her a half-assed smile and started caressing her hands with his thumbs.

"Luckily for you, that's what I want too. And together we can make sure that happens. I'm not going anywhere. And if I do, I'm taking you with me," she reached up to touch his cheek before continuing, "I need you too, T. Maybe you can't cook for shit but you do a lot of things for me that I don't want to miss out on either."

He laughed, "So, are we back to normal?"

"We were never normal," she said, leaning towards him to kiss his cheek. "I think we both said some things we needed to hear. I'm good."

T wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tightly against him while Katie giggled. He buried his face in her neck, reveling in her scent all around him. She hugged him back just as tight, happy as ever.

"Speaking of not being normal, you smell really good," he admitted.

"Mm," Katie pressed her lips against his neck and kissed. She proceeded to plant little-wet kisses up his neck, jaw and finished with a quick one on the lips. Keeping her arms around his neck, she said, "I got that beat. I love the way you smell after you workout or come back from a run."

T was still a little stunned by her kisses but managed to ask, "Like, dirty and sweaty?"

"It's your man musk. Pheromones and hormones don't really care if you're my brother, you know?" she told him, thinking about all of the times she had rubbed her pussy on his pillow.

"Yeah I know what you mean," he said. They were both well aware of how much he admired her body. Deciding to change the subject he continued, "Before I forget, do you need a ride to Cassie's party, or are you going with Alex?"

"Actually, Alex has plans tonight. I was going to ask you for a ride after I came down and made up with you today." She unhooked her arms from around his neck.

"Cool, you can be my date then," he said.

Katie tried not to show her excitement. "Sounds good to me, wanna hang out until then?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

T readily agreed. Everything was back to abnormal.

*****

Shortly before 9 at night, Katie and T were in the car on the way to Cassie's. They were in the middle of hashing out a plan to visit Boston again for a day trip when T's phone began to ring. He retrieved it from his pocket and seeing the caller, cursed himself for being a dumbass.

He answered, "Hey," nervously. "Yeah, actually I'm with Katie. We're on our way now...Yeah, even better than I thought...Can I call you back in a couple minutes?... Later."

T had a painful look on his face when he said, "Uh Katie, I invited a friend to Cassie's tonight. I completely spaced because you and I made up."

"Okay, who?" she asked, suspecting something was about to go wrong with her most recent plan.

"Um, S-Sarah Summers."

"Summers...Your ex-cunt's sister? Are you fucking serious?" she exclaimed.

"Katie, relax. Sarah is like, the opposite of Allison. She even jokes that Allison is adopted because the rest of the family is basically the Brady Bunch."

"But how did Sarah end up coming tonight?" she asked, tensing up at the thought that she wasn't really going to be his date that night at all.

"We've been friendly since high school when I dated Allison. Before the dating part too, when I somehow could call Allison and Andy friends. Back then, I spent a lot of time at the Summers' place. Sarah is pretty cool. We ended up staying in touch." He chanced a glance in her direction to see if she was satisfied.

"Yeah, but if you guys were friends and you stayed in touch all this time you would've told..." she looked over at him in shocked excitement while T winced knowing, as usual, she had figured it all out.

"It's her! Sarah's the girl you lost your virginity to! That makes total sense. That's why the girl made you promise not to reveal her identity. She was your ex's sister. Or...You didn't..."

"No! Katie, c'mon?" he interrupted her.

"Sorry, got carried away. Dude, I so wish you could've told me. The cunt-ex fucked you over and then you fucked her sister! That's epic." Katie was actually proud of her brother for getting back at the bitch in some way, rather than just taking her shit. That was the best friend layer of their relationship.

"You're not mad?" T asked, disappointed there wasn't even a hint of jealousy.

"No, you said she made you promise not to tell. I know you tell me everything already. It seems like a perfectly valid reason for secrecy." Then it hit her. "Wait, you guys weren't going to...tonight?"

"No, no way. It's been almost a year since we've been together like that. She's dating dudes at her own college; jocks probably. I'm...Focusing on school," he said, glancing over to find her drilling a hole into his head with her eyes. "Uh, you okay?" he asked.

Katie snapped out of her thoughts of T as some manipulative, rapey, kind of guy rather than who she knew he was. "Yeah, I'm good. I guess I just drifted off there," she told him.

"Besides, you're my date tonight, right?" he asked her, reaching towards her lap to hold her hand.

Katie was instantly in a dream. One where she didn't have to tell him everything to be with him in the way she wanted. She squeezed his hand, brought it up to her lips, and kissed it. Looking out the window, she hid her enormous grin for the rest of the ride.

Another 15 minutes and they had arrived at Cassie's. Three other roommates lived with Cassie and it looked like they had each invited quite a few people. As she lived in Mass, the cars lined up on both sides of the road left little room for one car to go down the street. Katie put the finishing touches on her last minute costume while T parked as close to the party as he could.

She turned to him with an innocent demeanor and asked, "How do I look?"

"You're the sexiest cat I've ever seen," he stated firmly.

"How am I a sexy cat? I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt," Katie asked, confused.

"Well, the ears and face paint are the cat. So I guess the sexy is all you," he said, biting his lip nervously.

"Whoa, T, smooth, very smooth," she said while giving him a sultry look.

"You think so?" he asked, surprised he got away with the comment.

She didn't say anything. Leaning over towards him, she got right up to his face. Before T could move the remaining distance between them, she held his chin, turned his head, and kissed his cheek.

Pulling back she teased, "We're supposed to save the real kiss for after the date, right?"

T was stunned. Before he could respond, she hopped out of the car, giggling. Outside of Cassie's, she spotted a really cute blonde girl that had to be the de-virginizer.

"You have to be Sarah," Katie said while holding out her hand.

"And you must be Katie." She shook her hand and said, "You were a real cutie back in high school, but you grew into a serious stunner I see."

Katie blushed. "Well, thanks. And you're still a hottie."

Catching up to them, T asked, "Are you guys flirting?"

Sarah spoke up, "Maybe just a little. Katie, I'm actually pretty excited to meet you. The way T talks about you, you're like the greatest person in the world. I sure hope you live up to the hype."

"I'm really not that great," she told her, smiling at T.

T had no idea what the girls said after that. A lack of sex and self-pleasure had made him a bit nutty. The fantasy came on so fast, it couldn't be avoided. Sarah and Katie were wearing bikinis. They had become the closest of friends; the kind that rubbed baby oil all over each other's bodies.

They flirted, giggled, and teased each other. Then they both looked over to him with seductive and predatory expressions. It seemed like they wanted him to join the fun. They crawled over to him while he sat in the recliner at home. Katie won the argument over who got to take it out.

The girls were stroking him as a team. Just when they were about to see how well they could tongue kiss with his cock between their mouths, Katie slapped his chest.

"Jeez T, where are you?" Katie asked.

"Nowhere! I mean, obviously, I'm right here," he said guiltily. Fortunately for T, that's when Cassie came out to greet them.

"Hey guys, the party's inside you know," she said. As she got closer she vaguely recognized Sarah.

T introduced the two, "Cassie, this is Sarah Summers, Sarah this is Cassie. It's her party."

"Summers?" Cassie asked, annoyed. "What the fuck is she doing here?"

Katie stepped up to her friend with her hands up. "Cass, I'll explain everything. It's all good. Let's go inside." Turning to T she continued, "I'll take care of this, give us a head start."

Katie pulled Cassie back to the house leaving them on the sidewalk. Both watched intently as the girls walked back into the house.

"What was that about?" Sarah asked.

"Your sis screwed with quite a few people back in school. Cassie took a lot of shit from her. No worries, Katie will set her straight," T assured her.

Looking back at the girls, Sarah was impressed. "Damn, your sis has some ass," she said. She also admired Cassie's backside, being a fan of other women's bodies.

"Some? She's got all of it. It's not so big that it's ridiculous. Just slightly bigger than proportion so it pops out at you. And those are jeans. You should see her in yoga shorts, or bikinis."

"Um hey T, it's Sarah. Did you forget I was here?" she asked, feigning jealousy.

"Sorry," he turned to face her before continuing, "It feels like I've been on fire today. Two weeks without her and it's like I'm having withdrawals. She's even my date tonight! She teased me in the car about kissing," he exclaimed.

"Wow, this is already going better than we hoped. How did she react to that?"

"She's been...Giddy."

"Is she not normally giddy?"

"She's a happy girl, but this is giddy like a kid. Especially, when we were holding hands in the car. She tried hiding her smile by looking out the window. I saw the reflection," T said, reliving the memory.

"That's a really good sign. Remember, just act normal, relax, and have fun tonight. I'll find out anything there is to find out," Sarah told him, feeling like a cheerleader again.

*****

A few hours later, the party turned out to be a fun experience for everyone. Cassie understood that Sarah was not Allison, though hadn't been able to warm up to her as easily as Katie did. She mingled with anyone and everyone while sticking closer to both Katie and T out of familiarity. Of course, Katie and T were playing their own game. Whenever they drifted apart to hang out or talk with someone else, they would always check the other out from across the room. Corny to anyone else if they knew, it was their way of saying 'I'm thinking about you'.

They had also developed a signal system over the years. It came in handy whenever they were at a party being hit on by someone that they did not want around. 8/10 times it was Katie that had to deal with the creeps. Usually, she wouldn't have been hounded at Cassie's place but that night there were a lot of new faces. One of them had had their eye on Katie since he arrived.

T glanced over at her again, attempting to further their game, when he noticed some guy had made himself comfortable next to her. He nodded in the guy's direction when they made eye contact. Silently, he asked if he should intervene. She moved her head to the side, away from the guy, saying no. Looking back at T she crossed her eyes which said, he was at least amusing her with his pathetic attempt for the moment; he added the 'pathetic attempt' part.

Apparently, the guy knew T was no longer looking because that's when he said, "So, how about we take this conversation somewhere more private." It was definitely not a question.

"That's a definite no. I only date black guys," she said. After years of the same lines, Katie tried any tactic she could think of.

"Well, I'm not trying to date you. And I just so happen to have the most important thing in common with black guys," he lied to her.

Sarah made her presence known when she said, "You know Katie some black guys have really small dicks."

"Excuse me?" he asked incredulously, turning around to see her right behind him.

"Oh, you're excused," Sarah stated.

He looked back at Katie as if to see how she felt. Sarah ended his confusion when snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Listen I'm asking you nicely to fuck off. If you want I can scream it so no girl at this party will want to talk to you," she explained.

The guy huffed and said, "Bitches," before he stormed off.

"Thanks, I can't stand guys that take no as a personal challenge," Katie said.

"No problem at all; sisterhood, right? Besides, T told me you have a boyfriend," Sarah said, taking the random guy's seat.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Katie rolled her eyes.

Sarah giggled, "Trouble in paradise?" she asked

"Ugh, it's not that," Katie threw her head back and sighed before continuing, "I keep getting pressure from some people. Like for some reason, my two-week relationship has to be more important than it is."

"Wait; do you like, not date often?" Sarah asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, no, not really. I've had a couple boyfriends, never anything serious," Katie admitted.

"Please don't take this the wrong way. Are you a virgin?" She knew the answer to that one too.

"Yeah, am I that obvious?" she said, already tired of the usual reaction people had.

"Actually, not at all, you seem way more experienced. And I totally don't mean that in a slutty way. You're sexy as fuck is what I'm saying. But that's the answer to your question as to why your relationship is so serious to some people," Sarah explained.

"Well that's not happening, not with Alex. I'm not ready for that, not with him. And he's...Religious," Katie said, avoiding eye contact.

Sarah smirked. "Do you mind if I ask what your reason is? For waiting I mean. I lost mine at 16 because I was sick of my friends making me feel like a bitch because I made them feel like sluts."

Katie smiled at her and confided, "I don't mind. You're really easy to talk to. I think it's because you and T are close. Like, if he trusts you, I can definitely trust you. Oh and I smoked a blunt an hour ago, so I've been pretty chilled out." They both laughed. "Anyway, I guess I've always known what I wanted. When it comes to the kind of man I would share that part of me with," she continued.

"I get that."

Katie turned to Sarah, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" she asked.

"That's only fair."

"I know about you and T. He didn't tell me, I swear. I figured it out today," Katie admitted shyly. She didn't want to get him in trouble.

"Today? I figured he told you about that back when it happened," Sarah said, honestly surprised.

"You made him promise not to reveal your identity right?" Sarah nodded, "Yeah, T doesn't break promises."

"So, what's your question then?" Sarah asked.

"You guys seem to get along really well. Uh, how come you two never got together, like for real? Not, just because of Allison?" Katie had genuinely come to like Sarah, she hoped she wasn't about to become the competition.

"To be totally honest, I know I'm not mature enough for a guy like T right now. Maybe I won't be for ten more years, or twenty. If we really dated, I'd fuck it up in 5 months. Or say I didn't. We'd stay together longer, get more serious, and then I'd really fuck it up." Sarah paused. The truth seemed to be a bit sad for her to admit. "Allison hurt him enough. I couldn't do it too," she explained.