Their Own World Ch. 04

Story Info
Halloween: Relationship talk by day, sibling sex ed at night.
18.7k words
4.59
14.8k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prof: It's recommended to read previous chapters so this makes sense. If story doesn't interest you, the Sex starts at the end of page two and pretty much continues from there. I lovingly refer to this chapter as 'The Blowjob Bonanza'. This chapter will briefly touch on a secondary character's perspective, which will happen now & then in future chapters. The story will always focus on Katie & T.

As always, leave a comment, tell me what you think. I write for myself and people that have similar interests and I love hearing what you readers have to say. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*****

Chapter 4: Rules & Perversions

October 31st, 2010

The room was blurry but it was definitely his. T could feel the light coming from his windows telling him it was morning. It was one of those slow awakenings, very peaceful, and patient. Sunday, Halloween; facts were coming to him then. It was when he remembered kissing Katie that he tried to open his eyes.

He couldn't, it was no use trying either. He wasn't awake enough to control his own body so all he could do was wait. That's when he felt his very strong erection tenting the sheets around it. Of course, all of his blood was in his morning wood. It dawned on him, that maybe he would be paralyzed until he came, which he could not do himself.

That's when he thought of Katie again. She was there in his bed with him, coming to his rescue once again. He felt her soft, delicate fingers wrap around his shaft and begin to tug. Oddly, it almost felt familiar to him, like it had happened before. His eyes shot open and he saw her.

"Hey bro, it's dangerous to go alone, take this."

She leaned over, swallowing his cock down to the balls. If T thought that was impressive, she somehow sucked them in along with his length. He had never seen or heard of anyone doing such a thing but if anyone could, it was his sister. She had come to save him after all, so he laid back, relaxed, and waited for the cure to what ailed him.

~~~~~ Wavy, like dreams ~~~~~

Simon, T's best, and undoubtedly loyal, friend walked through the back door as he typically did. The living room was empty and T's door was closed. Simon moved more quietly toward his boy's room, knowing if it was closed he might be getting some pussy. He pressed his ear against the door but heard nothing. T would understand if he took a peek, he reasoned.

Simon tested the door and it was unlocked. Opening it slowly, he could already smell the scent of sex in the air. Surprisingly, T was alone. Un-surprisingly, T was as hard as a mountain under his sheets. He made his way into the room anyway.

Simon took a few steps towards him. He had to give his buddy props for being decently equipped for a white guy.

"Uh, haha...Zelda," T said, still asleep.

Simon looked at T like he was a freak. Zelda was an old ladies' name as far as he knew. He'd be doing his friend a disservice if he didn't wake him up immediately. He set up his thumb and forefinger together and flicked the middle of his rod through the sheet.

T shot up, forcing his eyes open, finally. "Woo-aha, huh?" he sputtered.

"Bro, who the fuck is Zelda?" Simon asked.

"Zelda? What?" T said, still waking up.

"You were having a wet dream about some Zelda chick. I saved you," Simon said.

T thought for a moment before replying, "Zelda's a game I played as a kid; she's a princess."

"Still, she hot?" he asked.

T laughed, "Yeah I guess if you're into pointy ears." Simon gave a nod of approval. "So, to what do I owe you?" he asked groggily.

"You're not having you're third annual Halloween party right?" T shook his head, Simon continued, "Then I want to do something. Do you have plans? I wanna fuck shit up, get fucked up, or all the above."

"He has very important plans," Katie stepped in. She had been up nearly two hours by then, having showered, dressed, and already gone to the coffee shop where she worked and back. "Sorry, Simon, I would've gotten you something too if I had known," she explained, handing T the coffee and breakfast she usually brought him. She winked at him so his buddy couldn't see trying to reassure him everything had really happened.

"It's all good. I went to the Dunks downtown this morning. There's this fine young thing working there I been tryin' to sm...Get to know, as a person," he corrected himself.

Katie rolled her eyes at Simon. She didn't look down on him for his doggish ways. Boys would be boys and Simon automatically saw Katie as one of the guys. It was all due to the respect he had for T that he didn't openly look at Katie as an option. That was something he saved for his own 'personal time' because whenever she walked away 'Dayum' was all he thought.

T kept his coffee close, knowing he'd be useless until he'd downed at least a third of it. Katie took over, being far more comfortable with lying than her brother. "We called off the party because my boyfriend's family is having this thing tonight. T's coming with to meet them."

"Ah, cool, cool. Alright, I guess I'm out. T hit me up soon, I wanna give you the details." Simon turned to leave, pounding Katie's fist on the way out.

When he left T's room, Katie and T looked at each other, waiting to hear the front door close so they could say their own good morning. Luckily, they had been patient for many years.

Simon popped back in quickly. "Oh and K, tell your boy if he don't treat you right, you know some nasty street mother fuckers that won't treat him right either," he said, winking before leaving again.

When they heard him say hello to their parents in their living room upstairs, near the front door, they remained quiet. Not soon enough after, he was saying goodbye and the front door closed.

"You ever notice our friends come through the back door and leave through the front?" T commented.

"You hear the part where your own best friend said he'd fuck you up if you didn't treat me right?" Katie teased.

T closed his eyes and smiled. It was all real. Thank whatever, it all really happened. He breathed into his hand to check the ferocity before he asked, "What's the protocol on morning breath?"

Katie said nothing. She crawled onto the bed, on top of him, and sat right in his lap. Grabbing his face, she leaned down and gave him the best good morning kiss he'd ever been a part of; as well as the first.

Pulling back she said, "The protocol is you get one kiss in the morning with your nasty ass mouth, and then you need to brush before you get anymore."

"You know, with that kind of motivation, you'd make a great dentist."

"Mhm I can knock you out with laughing gas and molest you," she teased.

"I'd much rather be conscious for the molesting," T joked.

"In that case," Katie nodded towards his coffee and breakfast. "Eat up, shower, and think of a place where we can have our big talk. Somewhere public, where we have to hold back how we feel. We're going to have to practice that, or at least I need to."

Katie kissed him once more before leaving him with his orders. He did as she requested, immediately digging into his favorite breakfast sandwich from Dunks; bacon, egg, and cheese. He laughed at the thought that in twenty years, Katie would be the one telling him he couldn't eat bacon anymore. The dynamic had changed yet remained the same. Katie had always treated him like a great girlfriend would but when it became official T couldn't help but think that life was going to be much easier from then on.

It was his turn to be giddy and maybe a little cocky. He ran up the stairs still in his shorts, saying good morning to his parents as he passed them, reading in their living room again. They replied in kind but T was already through the kitchen heading to the bathroom. Passing it, he stuck his head into Katie's room.

"Hey," he said to get her attention. She looked up at him and he mouthed "I love you" to her before disappearing.

"Fuck," she said out loud in disbelieving joy that he was being so cute already.

As the Bathroom was only a few feet diagonal of her bedroom door, T stuck his head back in. "What?" he asked, a sly smile on his face hinting at the other meaning.

"Get the fuck in the shower," she said, still smiling.

He left again, only to reappear sideways, from much lower than before only showing his eyes up. Katie laughed that time, hearing him do the same before the bathroom door finally closed. She loved it, grinning at how much of an adorable dork he was being. T could be silly now and then and she always loved those moods of his. That new silliness was all due to their new dimensions and Katie was unbelievably happy that she made him feel that way.

As T finished dressing for the day, back in his room, he grabbed his phone and saw a missed call from Sam. There was no need for secrecy anymore so he changed it to Sarah before calling her back.

"Hey stud, how's your head?" Sarah answered.

"My head?" T asked, confused.

"Uh oh," she said, concerned.

T chuckled to himself. "Shit yeah its fine, I'm fantastic. Quite a lot happened last night after that so I just spaced that part."

"What else happened, anything good?" Sarah asked, hoping for the best.

"Last night was the beginning of the rest of my life," he told her honestly.

"Good, I'm very glad to hear that. Are you guys busy? Cassie has Katie's phone and we wanna meet up."

"Wait, you're still with Cass?"

"Um yeah, we get along now. We even had a slumber party last night," Sarah said, giggling.

"Reeeally?" T teased her.

"Shut up, can you meet or not?"

*****

T had picked out a pumpkin patch in Tyngsboro as a halfway point between them and their friends. Katie and T usually picked a couple out at the beginning of October, but all of their Halloween traditions had been thrown off by Katie's new fake boyfriend. Though they were on the way to have a discussion about their own relationship, T focused on making sure things didn't change too much.

Pulling up to the farm, Katie asked, "Whose idea was it to meet here?"

"Mine, I figured our US talk wouldn't last that long, and we have to hold up tradition. Maybe we can carve them before you start handing out candy."

Katie moved towards him but had to stop herself. As it was her idea to practice restraint, she said, "New rule. If you're gonna do something that makes me want to kiss you; do it somewhere I can kiss you, please."

"Give me a break. I'm still learning my way around our dimensions."

Katie smiled at him and scanned the parking lot for the girls. She spotted them waiting at the far end of the small, dirt lot. The siblings made their way to the girls and T forgot the rules that time. When he reached out to hold her hand, it almost broke her heart to push it away. She gave him a sorry look but he smiled telling her he understood.

"Haaay, you guys," Cassie greeted, handing Katie back her phone.

"You two seem to be getting along much better," Katie commented.

"Hopefully not as well as you two are doing?" Cassie said, gesturing to her and T.

"Cassie!" Katie scolded, nodding towards Sarah.

"It's alright Katie, I know already. But I think T should explain that one," Sarah said, smiling at him.

T looked at Cassie, then Sarah, and lastly to Katie. Of course, Katie would tell her best friend about their situation. He shyly said, "Um, so Sarah was there last night to see if maybe you liked me more than you were supposed to. She was helping me the way I assume Cass was helping you."

Realization crossed her face as she looked to Sarah then said, "So last night, that talk about why I was a virgin, and how I feel about Alex; you were pumping me for info."

"To be fair, you volunteered most of that information. The only reason I really heard what you were saying was that I was looking for it. I hope there're no hard feelings. I really do like you and hope we can be friends."

Katie was a little irritated with herself for being so obvious; mostly she was flattered at the situation. "No, it's cool. Considering you were helping T and I get together, I can't really fault you." She gave her a half-smile before asking, "No offense but how did T know he could trust you with something like that?"

Sarah and T shared a knowing look. "Go ahead if you want. They'll definitely love this story," he told her.

Sarah looked at Katie and Cassie conspiratorially. "First, this story doesn't leave the four of us. I know you don't owe me anything, but please." Katie and Cassie silently nodded and she continued, "So a while back, Allison blackmailed me. Before you ask, I'm not telling what, because its blackmail for a reason. Anyway, as I'm sure you know, she's a pretty frigid bitch. Since she couldn't get any, she wanted me to lick her out."

Both girls' jaws dropped at that. Sarah grinned before continuing, "All week she kept torturing me about how I was going to eat her pussy on Friday night in her room. She stopped shaving purposely just to fuck with me even more. Thing is, Allison's so dumb, she doesn't realize when I slip a camera in her room to record her forcing me to commit incest. So yes, I did it, I ate her out. The next morning I show her the tape and I wish you could've seen the look on her face. She was so mortified she destroyed her blackmail on me so I would have to destroy mine. But I have the blackmail now and Allison doesn't deserve to get off so easily; pun intended."

T was right; Katie and Cassie loved the story. "What happened next?" Cassie practically begged.

"She still eats me out to this day when I want. I actually think I broke her. I mean sexually because she seems to get off on being denied and pleasing her master," Sarah said, reveling in her conquest of the wicked bitch of the east.

Katie shook her head, walking over to Sarah, she hugged her. Sarah just laughed, glancing at Cassie to see a lustful look in her eye. Sarah was the first girl Cassie had ever been with, the night before. She wanted a repeat performance after Sarah's story.

"That is epic," Katie said.

"I've wanted to tell you that for so long," T told Katie.

Cassie looked to T and asked, "Would you be so kind as to allow us a few moments of girl talk?"

T looked at the three girls, hearing words he usually dreaded. Before he could respond Sarah walked towards him and said, "It's cool, I'll just hear T's version of all the juicy details."

Katie thought for a moment. She shot T an apologetic look. "Actually, Sarah if you don't mind, I'd like you to stay," she requested.

Sarah looked at Katie, then back at T. "Um, I swear I won't embarrass you. I just think Katie's cool and I would like to take any chance to be her friend," she said, walking back towards the girls.

"Oh, I see how it is." He actually did and he was very happy about it. Still, he said, "Ladies before bros, right? That's cool. For the record, 2 or more women whispering would make any guy a little nervous." He winked at Katie and she blushed, telling him he had nothing to worry about.

"Oh darling, I promise I'll make you forget it ever happened later tonight," Katie assured him with a sultry look.

Sarah nodded approvingly at her while Cassie looked more surprised at the new Katie. T chuckled, having no better reaction, and walked towards the pumpkins out front of the small shop the farm had attached.

Katie became much shyer when she turned back towards the girls. Being intimate with T was easy, compared to talking about it with others; whether she trusted them or not.

"So obviously I want the details. Any you're willing to give. If you don't feel comfortable talking about it, I get it," Cassie told her.

"And if you're not comfortable talking about this in front of me I totally understand too," Sarah said.

"Cass, you're my best friend. And Sarah, we basically met last night, but you already know my biggest secret ever. More importantly, you have experience with him so I wouldn't mind if you stayed."

"Me first, what happened last night?" Cassie asked excitedly.

Katie became flushed at the thought of the night before. "It was perfect. We admitted our feelings in the car and we both feel pretty much the same. After we leave here, we're actually going to have a big talk about us; you know, talk about all the important stuff."

Sarah spoke up, "I'm just so happy for you guys. T was really nervous about telling you. I'm so glad it worked out this way."

Katie blushed even more somehow. "Thank you, it was almost perfect until the cop showed up," she said, letting the suspense of her story build.

Sarah said, "No way." Cassie said, "Fuck off."

Katie giggled before continuing, "Yup, he even saw us kissing." She paused to take in the girls' shocked expressions. "T came up with a whole story about how he wasn't my brother. The cop bought it. We were parked on the side of the highway and he was just checking up on us."

"Did you fuck him?" Cassie could barely contain herself.

"No, I didn't need to. I just said he let us go," she said sarcastically.

Cassie looked dumbstruck for a few seconds before realizing she was getting too excited. "You know who I meant," she explained defensively.

"Sorry, I had to. But no, not yet, though I want to," she explained cutely.

Sarah spoke up, "So same question from last night; what are you waiting for now?"

Without hesitation, Katie answered, "I finally have what I've always wanted. I'm not ashamed to admit, at least to you guys, that he'll be my first and hopefully my last. I'm not waiting for a perfect moment or time. A month tops. We both need to get used to 'us' first. I just want to take my time to enjoy the beginning."

"Aw, that's so fucking cute," Cassie said honestly.

"I guess, but what I almost let him do last night was far from cute," Katie revealed.

"What did you two get up to?" Cassie asked coyly.

Katie's complexion reddened further. "A lot of touching, cumming..."

"That man does know his way around the female body," Sarah commented.

"Probably all thanks to you. And that's why I wanted you to stay. You have any advice for me? Knowing my experience and everything," Katie asked with humility.

"For the record, I took his virginity, but I didn't actually believe he was really a virgin for a few weeks. I wasn't aware of his super-human honesty back then. Anyway, he knew a lot before I got to him. He never told me how just that he 'did his research'," Sarah clarified.

"Actually, I think I know. Would he be pissed if I told you? I don't know how to do this shit," Katie asked adorably.

Cassie rolled her eyes, stepped forward and lifted her chin up. "Can you remember one time T was ever mad at you?"

"Ugh, I've actually tried to make him mad. I've annoyed the fuck outta him. He looked super pissed but then it turns into this look like..." Katie shot Sarah a look of excited surprise before continuing, "The look! The way he looks at me when, yeah."

Sarah smiled. "Totally not surprised, in the little time he's told me the way he feels about you, I've seen that look when talks about you. As for advice, I personally like things a bit rough depending on the mood. I really had to convince him it was okay to go a little overboard. When he finally got the message, it was really good. I want to say sexual torture, but that's far too harsh a word for how it felt." She did a fantastic job of swallowing a cold lump of jealousy stuck in the back of her throat.

"Is it too soon to joke about getting a turn with him?" Cassie asked.

Katie went along with her teasing. "Yeah, you can have him after forever." Turning back to Sarah she said, "Thanks, I think there're a few things I need to get him to go along with." Katie was already planning a sex talk for later that night.

The girls said their goodbyes, yelling across the lot to T. Katie made her way back to him, pumpkin already picked out.