Their Perfect Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachb0y
beachb0y
67 Followers

Sylvia had taken off her clothes with some trepidation in the changing room. She had been left alone and was unsure of herself in this foreign country. As she removed her sundress, she noticed that her yellow panties had gone quite transparent with all the juices she had secreted during the drive over. She ran her fingers between her shaved pussy lips and brought them up to her mouth. She was sure that anyone near enough would be able to smell how aroused she was.

She picked up the robe, which the spa had left, neatly folded next to a plump, soft hotel towel. She decided to leave her panties on, as she put on the silky, but far too short, robe. It left her ass bare, causing her to hesitate. Looking at herself in the full length mirror in this Mexican changing room, Sylvia said to herself, “what the fuck, you have a great ass, flaunt it. Let’s give the little latina masseuse girl something to stare at!” and pulled more of the tiny yellow triangle covering her round butt into her ass crevasse.

She walked into the scented massage room and found it deserted. Someone had recently lit some aromatic votive candles and the room as slowly filling with the scent of lemongrass and cinnamon. Shadows danced over the walls, and a small waterfall that ran along the far wall cooled the room. Sylvia eased the robe off her shoulders and exposed her large breasts to the cooling air. Her nipples immediately stood up and she ran a soft finger along their moistness, causing her to shudder lightly as more cunt juice flowed into her panties. She mounted the massage table and lay down on her stomach and waited, enjoying the feel of the smooth, cool fabric against her breasts and thighs.

She had drifted off to sleep when she felt soft, but comfortingly firm, hands rub her shoulders, a soothing aroma of floral massage oil drifting toward her. She turned her head toward her masseuse only to find a pair of strong, very masculine, legs planted beside her massage table. Her masseuse was a masseur with extremely muscular legs separated from a well-toned abdomen by a pair of tight black shorts.

Sylvia was horrified to be lying there, nearly naked, her pussy still wet and inflamed from her earlier thoughts and her panties, in addition to probably still being drenched with her cunt juices, were also very clearly and deeply embedded in her ass crack. She wanted to leap up and run away.

But his hands were so soothing.

“Good afternoon, ma’am, my name is Miguel,” he said in perfect, delicately accented English, “ and I am here to make you feel relaxed, at ease,” he paused, “younger.”

His voice was deep, and Sylvia liked his comfortable accent. His hands were making larger circles on her back. She decided she could stay put. She doubted very much he could put her at ease with her ass completely exposed, but she had nowhere to run.

“ I’m Sylvia.”

“Tell me Sylvia,” he continued, adding more slippery oil onto her naked back, “what brings you to our part of the world.”

“Well …my husband and I decided we needed some time away from work, to get to spend some time …” was she revealing too much to this stranger?

He moved his hands to the flesh around her shoulders and pinched them gently. Sylvia liked the feel of his fingers sliding around her bare, slippery skin. She knew that her large breasts were spilling from under her body, that the round globes were visible to Miguel as he stood directly next to her shoulders. His hands were barely inches from her the sides of her boobs.

“You have come to the right place,” he continued, still rubbing her shoulders and back only, but his hands had started massaging outward from her spine, “ the beach here is perfect for couples wanting some privacy. Many coves for you to hide away in, away from everyone else. And the sea, sand and the sun combine here to rekindle romance …if that is what you want, senora.”

The thought of Tim lying next to her, or in her, on a deserted beach, feeling the waves lap up against them as the kissed passionately, touching each other under their bathing suits, had Sylvia squirm against the table. Miguel must have noticed, because he stopped rubbing her and walked behind her to the other side of the table, giving himself a perfect view of the crotch of her panties, stained dark now with her pussy juices.

Miguel lifted a blue bottle from one of the corner shelves, and brought it toward where she was lying.

“I think this will also help create the correct feeling for you and your husband,” he poured some on her legs and onto each cheek of her exposed butt. She moved her body as the oil touched each part of her naked anatomy. The scent was intoxicating as it mingled with the aroma that had been growing stronger for the past few minutes, the aroma that Sylvia only now identified as emanating from her own body, from deep inside the deepest, most private recesses of her cunt.

“This is jasmine and neroli with some rose,” he intoned, dripping some more up her spine, “also a dash of rosewood, sandalwood,” he let the oil dribble down her sides and onto the creamy globes of her boobs, “ and I have added some Tangerine and Ylang Ylang because of their sensual nature,” he paused as he put away the bottle.

“It smells so …so lovely, like a summer night in a flower garden, just before the rain,” she murmured, her now still, but her pussy more inflamed than ever.

‘You are a very sensual lady, Sylvia, and what else do you smell,” Miguel was now massaging her back again, but this time his large hands were reaching and rubbing the sides of her boobs as they overflowed from under her body.

“I can smell …ahhh,” she moaned unexpectedly, as she felt his fingers rubbing slippery oil inches from her hard nipples, “I can smell …passion.”

‘That is you, Sylvia,” he said, allowing his hands to rub down her back, down to her ass and past to her thighs. His face was positioned directly above her butt as he rubbed her firm thighs. She heard him inhale, “that is your smell, your personal perfume that will mix with the sandalwood and the jasmine to draw your man to you.”

His hands moved up and down her toned legs, on the outside first, and then moving in, causing her to open her legs wider, revealing, she knew, the drenched crotch of her panties. He rubbed her thighs, and then her butt.

“Oh, yes, that feels …ahhh,” she felt her muscles relax under his hands while other muscles, ones deeper between her legs, tightened.

“Just relax and tell me what you would like me to do …for you, now.”

“Don’t stop touching …massaging me…there, anywhere you want, I want you to …,” she knew she sounded like a sex-crazed slut, but she needed to be touched on her ass, under her panties, between her legs. She knew her husband was somewhere in a room nearby, but she did not care. She needed release now.

He was focused on her ass now. His hands moved over her ample butt cheeks with a hand sneaking in under her panties at regular intervals. She could feel dampness, sweat or oil, dripping down her ass crack toward her juicy pussy. She lifted her ass toward him and he rubbed her increasingly harder.

The scent of the oil, the heat in the room, the sound of the waterfall, every sensation was heightened and it was a while before Sylvia noticed that she was moaning audibly as Miguel’s talented fingers inched under her panties and flitted around her asshole. He had moved aside the crotch of her panties and she knew her pussy lips, large, passion-engorged and newly shaved were exposed to him.

She looked at his shorts and noticed his cock was pushing against the black fabric. It looked huge, almost menacing, in its dark cover. It was growing larger as he pushed his fingers under her panties. His thumb was hovering at the edge of her butt opening, while his long fingers moved further to her pussy. He ran one finger along the length of her wide-open slit, before dipping it into her pink softness. She gasped and pushed her hips toward him, never taking her eyes off his growing cock. Miguel allowed one more finger inside her pussy, and his thumb played with the sphincter guarding her asshole. She knew she wanted more, but he withdrew both his fingers from her cunt with a loud, sloppy, sucking sound. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and discarded them. She was beyond caring where he threw them. She needed his touch, she needed to be eaten, licked and fucked.

He stood behind her staring at her naked, bountiful ass as she opened her legs to him. Her gaping pussy lips, large and fleshy, glistening between her thighs and secreting an irresistible perfume momentarily mesmerized him, her asshole round and surrounded by a puckered ring darker than the rest of her white skin.

“Please,” she hissed, lifting her ass off the table and toward his face, “don’t stop …touch me.”

Miguel lifted himself onto the table and positioned himself between her legs. He ran one hand under her body and up to her pussy lips. As the pad of one finger touched her clit, she felt his wet tongue run around the rim of her asshole. She screamed.

“Yesssss!”

He lifted her ass toward him so that his impossibly long tongue ran up to her pussy and probed her deep. He licked her deep inside and moved his tongue around her cunt as if he was fucking her with it, all the while rubbing her clit with a perfectly placed finger. He narrowed and widened his tongue, licked her deep inside and on her sensitive lips, in and out, and all along the length from her asshole to where hi finger was sending her to sexual heaven.

“Oh my go, yes,” she screamed, louder than she had ever been during sex, wanton, sluttish, “lick my cunt, baby, don’t stop, deeper, yes” she urged him on, knowing that he could make her cum.

He knew it as well, and kept up his ministrations of her pussy until he felt her begin to shake with pleasure. Her cunt tasted as delicious as she had smelled and he wanted to plumb the very depths of her womb with his tongue, but he knew that she wanted to cum now, so he started flicking his tongue around her clit, allowing his finger, which until now had been rubbing and pinching her nub to enter her and feel for her rough, sensitive spot.

“Suck it, suck my clit,” she started moaning as her cunt opened up to his finger, “oh, yes, I can feel it …I’m cumming …oh baby!”

Miguel took her swollen clitty between his soft lips and tongued it until he could feel her shudder, then her pussy opened up, wide, nearly swallowing his finger, before she exploded with a long wail. Her juices, built up inside her all day, gushed out into his waiting mouth. She was so delicious that he licked every inch of her pussy, even as she screamed, trying to pull her sensitive lips away from his probing mouth.

She collapsed on the table while Miguel stood up and walked around to where her head was. He stood before her as she opened her eyes. She could see his cock straining to break out of his shorts, but he did not move to remove them. Instead he took her hands in his and placed them on his crotch. His dick immediately twitched under her soft hands and she felt the wet fabric over his cock head. He moaned as she moved her hands around his pubic area. She enjoyed the power she had over this man and his potent sexuality. He wanted her and she wanted him to want her, to take her, to fuck her and cum all over her.

He stepped closer to her and she could smell him, sweet perspiration and precum. She rubbed his shaft through his shorts for a few seconds longer, then grabbed his waistband and eased his shorts off. His hard cock jumped out and stood up, proud, erect. She admired its size and the sculpted veins criss-crossing its impressive length. Tim had a thick cock, but Miguel’s was equine in comparison. She pushed herself up, so that her massive boobs hung free. The effect on Miguel was instantaneous. A large pearl of white cream formed on the smooth, pink head that capped his shaft.

Sylvia reached out and ran one finger along his head, picking up the glob of precum and bringing it to her mouth. He saw her stick her tongue out and lick his cream, her look of absolute pleasure enough to cause him to throb and leak another drop.

“Stick it in me,” she said, turning around and offering him her ass and her licked, sopping wet, pussy, “fuck me with your huge cock,” and sensing some hesitation from him, she added, “now!”

He held his tool in his hands, rubbed his cream over it, and aimed it between her nether lips. This woman wanted it, and he knew she wanted it hard. Positioning his head between her fleshy labia, he was about to thrust inside her when, without a warning, she pressed her ass back, sucking his throbbing member deep inside her cavernous cunt. They both hollered at the intense sensation of pussy around cock.

“Give it to me, yeah,” she moaned.

He pounded her hard, his abdominal muscles crashing into her butt cheeks while his dangling scrotum swung obscenely, striking her pubic area regularly. He wanted to touch every part of her and let his hands run up her oily back, to her neck and around to her pendulous tits. He grabbed them with both hands and pulled her back to his crotch.

“Squeeze them, baby!” she screamed as he mauled them. He grabbed a handful of her blonde mane in one hand and held it like the reins of a horse, all the while riding her ass like a man possessed. He took his cock nearly out of her and then jack hammered it back in, over and over, driving her insane with lust.

Her moans were gradually getting louder and he could feel her pussy walls tightening around his dick. She was going to cum again and he wanted to explode at the same time. He reached around to play with her clit, only to find her own hands stroking her clit, rubbing it with the same rhythm his cock was massaging her insides. He ran his fingers around hers, amazed at the juiciness of her pubic area, finding the sparse, yet totally drenched, pubic hair, trimmed into a neat triangle above her clit. He felt around the rest of her shaved pussy, enjoying the feel of smooth, hot, wet skin.

He brought his wet fingers back to her ass and moved it to where his shaft was entering her. He allowed his finger to enter her pussy along with his cock with the next thrust.

“Ooooow, what are you? Yesss” she wailed, as he let his finger move inside her for a while before bringing it out, drenched, well lubricated, and ran it to her asshole. It slipped in, slick with cunt juice, sweat and massage oil.

The feel of his finger inside her delicate, virgin ass, set off her second orgasm, as hard as the first, clamping down her inside walls with such intensity that she almost squeezed him out. Instead, the increased pressure only served to suck his orgasm out of him. He tensed his whole body, clenched his ass and released long jets of semen deep inside her cunt.

‘Ay, dios …ay si,” he bellowed, shooting more cum.

She howled as the hot cream hit her inside walls. She could feel his balls tighten against the outside of her pussy as his cock throbbed inside her. He moved a few more times and released some more cum inside her, as she came down from her orgasm.

He pulled his sticky cock out of her with an obscenely sexual sound, grabbed her shoulders and pleaded, “Turn around, baby, turn around and face me!”

She did and found his shaft, still shockingly hard dangling in front of her, and a long ribbon of his cum dangling stickily from his reddened cock head. He grabbed his dick and yanked it a few times. The goopy liquid flew off and hit her square on the lips. She licked it, savoring the taste of pure sex.

He brought his sensitive cock up to her mouth and she took the head between her lips. She thought she was just going to taste the last remnants of his cum. Instead the moment she had him between her lips, he grabbed her large boobs, started at her luscious mouth sucking his dick, and started throbbing again before another spurt flew out, this time down her throat. She grabbed his balls and let him fuck her lovely mouth, holding his cock head tightly between her lips. She moved her tongue around him as he ejaculated an unreal amount into her mouth having already filled her cunt with his cream.

“Carajo, si, don’t stop!” he yelled as she moved her tongue on his madly sensitive member.

She let his cock, along with much of his cum, drop out of her mouth. He rubbed his drained dick onto her breasts, before standing up.

He handed her the robe before putting on his shorts.

“Now, you and your man are ready to rediscover your sexuality,” he told her, “you now have the smell of sex.”

Sylvia walked into their hotel room and found Tim already lying on the bed, his robe open, his legs splayed open and his hand stroking his thick cock. She shrugged off her robe climbed onto the bed and kneeled between his raised knees. They both inhaled the sexual perfume coming off their bodies.

“I think this place is perfect for us,” she whispered before taking his cock between her sweet lips.

beachb0y
beachb0y
67 Followers
12