Their Sex Slave for 17 Hours Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
2.8k words
4.59
36.7k
17
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

"Is this what you want?" Rick asked as he backed away and grabbed his meat with his left hand.

I stood there mute and could only stare as he stroked it for me. I wanted him right there, right now, I was so turned on.

I jumped as I heard Jen's voice. "I see you two are hitting it off. Do you want Rick's cock?

I held my head down and whispered, "yes."

"Maybe, just maybe if you do what we ask, you will feel his thick eight inch cock part those pretty little lips of yours. I know you are turned on, look at these nipples, Rick." Jen said as she squeezed my left nipple hard. "Remember Brit, you must do what we say. You are now our sex slave. Your body is ours. Do you understand?"

I didn't know what to say. I'm not sure that I had ever been this turned on in my life. Rick's cock was only a couple feet away and I wanted him inside me. I felt helpless, but that only added to the excitement. Just then, Jen squeezed my nipple even harder. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, ow, yes Jen... I understand." I blurted out.

Jen released my nipple, then licked it's hardness with her hot tongue.

Rick spoke up, "I want you to lay on the floor, on your back with your head over there," as he pointed.

I followed his instructions slowly as I wondered if it was too late not to do this. I laid there with my arms in front of me and my legs tight together.

Jen stood above me giving me a clear view of her perfectly shaved pussy. "Give me you hands," she ordered. I slowly raised them above my head. Jen grabbed my cuffs and secured a rope to them, then pulled them firmly above my head. "Good girl."

Jen joined Rick at my feet. She was no longer was wearing her handcuffs. I could feel them wrapping my ankles and tried to pull away.

Rick spoke up, " Don't move. These are the same fur lined cuffs as you have on your wrists. I will be tying a rope to each one, but for now, I will not tie your legs apart if you just do what we ask. Now, spread your legs for me."

I spread my legs a little keeping my knees slightly bent. I kept trying to look down, but it was too hard on my neck.

"Get her a pillow, Babes," Rick said. "Brittany wants to watch. Wider, wider..."

Jen tucked a pillow underneath my head as I opened myself up to my best friends boyfriend. As He finished up The restraints, he tapped lightly on the inside of my right thigh. "Am I going to have to secure these ropes?"

At this point, there was no reason for me to be shy. I opened my legs to give him full access.

"That's better. Now", Rick said as he leaned between my legs and gently parted my lips. "You have such a beautiful pussy, why do you want to hide her with all this hair?"

I moaned as he touched me. "I don't know."

Rick pulled away his finger and licked off my juices. "Jen is going to give you a little touch up. I suggest that you hold perfectly still. Understand?"

"Yes." I said softly wishing that Rick's finger was back inside of me. I never ever had anyone trim my pubic hair before. I use to trim it when I was a newlywed, but that was a long time ago.

I watched as Jen took what looked to be a small clipper or beard trimmer to my bush. After a couple of minutes, she picked up the loose hairs and brushed the rest away. She then spread shaving cream, cold shaving cream all around and over my pussy. I flinched and clamped my legs together.

"Grab the rope end," Rick said firmly.

"No, I'm sorry... Please? It won't happen again." I begged as I reopened my legs even wider.

"That's better...,now hold still."

I watched as Jen began to shave around my pussy. Every stroke seemed to get closer. She would take a stroke, then wipe away the excess shaving cream. Trying to hold perfectly still was excruciating. "That's much better. What do you think Rick?" Jen asked as she wiped away the remaining cream.

"Gorgeous," Rick said. "I wonder if she tastes as good as she looks?"

"And just what makes you think that you get to lick that hot little pussy first?" Jen said laughing. "Would you like to see Brittany?"

I hadn't seen my own pussy in years. "May I?"

Jen ran to the bathroom and brought back a hand held mirror. She knelt beside me holding the mirror so that I could see. My labia's were folded open and my clit was engorged. "Oh my God... I'm bald!" Jen had completely shaved me.

Rick and Jen both laughed. "Let her touch it," Rick said.

Jen untied the rope that held my cuffs. I reached down hesitantly and began to explore my smoothness. It felt so good, I even seemed to feel more naked.

"Do you like that?" Jen asked.

"Mmmmm, yes." as I pulled my hands away.

Rick spoke up quickly. "No no, you are going to masturbate for us. I want you to show us. How do you masturbate? If we are pleased, you will earn a toy..., but the cuffs stay on."

I did so want to touch myself, but I didn't even masturbate for my husband when was married. I explored my smoothness, a little at a time while they both looked on. I felt so embarrassed. I covered my pussy with my right hand sliding my middle finger easily inside. As I did, It felt so good, I wanted more. I held my finger in as deep as I could moving it back and forth. I was so wet! Unconsciously My legs clamped hard around my hand.

"That's it!" Rick said firmly. "Didn't I tell you to keep those legs open?"

"Yes, but..." I answered quickly.

"Jen, give me a hand here." He barked.

Rick sounded so disappointed with me. I laid there motionless as Jen and Rick were fumbling with my ankle cuffs.

"We aren't going to use these ropes," Rick told Jen as he threw his aside.

As Jen untied the rope from my left ankle cuff, Rick reached back to his briefcase. He took out some wood looking thing and began to screw them together. As He laid the three sections at my feet he calmly said, "Didn't I warn you?"

I said nothing and didn't move.

"Spread your legs wide for me, now!" Rick said.

As I began to open my legs, Rick grabbed my right leg and attached it to what I now know is a spreader bar. Jen was much more gentle as she clipped the ankle cuff to the bar. Rick then removed my hands from covering my pussy and unclipped the two cuffs. Firmly, he pulled on my arm and re-clipped the wrist cuff to the ankle cuff. As Jen went to do the same, I cried out. "Noooooooo..."

Rick grabbed my wrist, "Are you really going to fight me?"

"No," I said softly.

I relaxed my body and Rick finished attaching my restraints. I couldn't move! I had never felt so vulnerable and helpless.

Rick grabbed the riding crop that was laying on the floor and stood directly above me. "Well, I wish we could of done without this, but you must listen. You could have been using a toy right now giving yourself pleasure, instead, now you are being punished. What would you rather have, punishment, or pleasure?"

"Pleasure." I said quickly.

"Hmmm. I guess time will tell. It's question and answer time again. You didn't do so well on the first go around. Maybe you will be a little for truthful this time?"

As he asked the first question, the riding crop founds it's way to my pussy and tapped several times. "Ooooohh, ow, ow, ooooo...please stop, pleeeease?" I was truly helpless, and it finally sunk in that I was truly their sex slave!

"Here we go, Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"I'm not sure, little ones?"

Rick teased the inside of my right thigh up and down with the riding crop. "When was the last time you had sex?"

I knew that I couldn't hesitate, but my mind was a blank. "I can't remember, it was a long time ago when my ex and I tried getting back together."

"That's okay," Rick said as he rubbed up and down parting my labia. "Do you like to suck cock?"

"Yes."

"Are you any good?"

"I think so..."

"Do you like to eat cum?"

"I haven't."

Have you ever had sex outdoors?"

"No."

"What about public places?"

"No."

"Have you ever fantasized about being caught or having sex in dangerous places?"

" yes..."

"What is your favorite position?"

"I'm not sure."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"NO!"

"Will see," Rick said laughing.

Rick knelt beside me and kissed me on the forehead. "Was that so bad?"

"No."

"When was the last time that you went to your Gynecologist?"

"Back in January, why?"

Did you ever tell him that you can't have orgasms?

"No."

"Jen, do you want to give Brittany an exam?"

I was horrified when Jen pulled a Speculum form the briefcase. I struggled at my restraints briefly, then gave up. All I could do is watch. Jen got up and quickly ran to the kitchen. I could hear the water run, then stop. I knew what she had done, my fucking OBGYN wouldn't warm up his tool.

Jen added a little lube that probably wasn't necessary, pulled my lips apart, then guided the speculum in place. I winced as she slowly slid it in. Click by click I felt the tool open wider and wider until she was satisfied that I was fully spread.

As Jen looked deep inside of me, Rick relaxed me by rubbing my tummy. "Good girl."

Jen grabbed a little box from the case and opened it. "These are Ben Wa balls. They are now yours, but they do come with some responsibility. At no time do I want these to fall out. If you feel them slipping, tell one of us and we will reset them. Should they slip out, other than an orgasm, of course... you will be punished. Understand?"

"I think so..." I muttered.

Without notice, Jen dropped one of the heavy balls on the inside of the speculum and it rolled in. It was ice cold and I felt it slide in deep. The second one found the same path and I felt a small vibration as it found the other.

"Visually, I can't find anything wrong with your little pussy. I'm going to test some of your nerve endings now."

Jen picked up this purple curved narrow thing and guided it inside me. I felt it bottom out on top of the Ben Wa balls. When she turned the vibrator on. I screamed as the balls kept vibrating deep inside of me. The feeling was indescribable. My heart started racing and my breathing became heavy. As quickly as it began, it stopped. As I caught my breath, Jen released the Speculum and it easily slipped out. What a relief I though until Jen used that same toy directly on my swollen clit.

I couldn't push away, kick or do anything accept cry out, "Jen! Oooohh oo, stop, stop... Jenny!!"

Jen pulled the toy away and shut it off. "I think that she is very capable of having intense orgasms. I just think she needs to let go."

"You are probably right, Babes, Let's get her into a more comfortable position. Unclip the cuffs. You will do what we say now, won't you?"

"Oh yes... thank you." I said as the first of four restraints were released. "Thank you."

My arms and legs were exhausted and I just laid there shaking as the last clip was released.

"I want you on your hands and knees," Rick said in his low stern voice.

I rolled over slowly, then brought myself to my hands and knees.

"Good," He said. "There may be hope for you yet."

He walked in front of me and stood there with his cock only inches from my face. I could smell His musky scent and watched the tip as it glistened with pre-cum.

"you told me that you liked sucking cock and thought that you were good at it, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"You are going to suck me until I cum, then suck me dry, Understand?"

"But you're too big! I can't."

"Jen, can you hand me the satin blindfold?"

"Sure," she said giggling.

Rick brushed the hair from my eyes carefully, then slowly lowered the blindfold in place. I couldn't see anything.

"Funny thing about your visual sense. It takes away from all of your other senses. Show me that you know what you are doing. If you give me pleasure, you will be rewarded. Hurt me . However, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"yes," I said softly.

"You know," Rick said. "You are our slave, It's time to treat me with respect. From now on, you will refer to me as Sir. When asked a question, you will answer with yes Sir, or no Sir, understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good, you're learning. Now, open that pretty little mouth of yours."

As I opened my mouth, Rick filled it with his massive cock. I tried to keep one hand on the floor and against him with the other. He tasted exquisitely as I began to take as much of him as I could. He grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled me onto his cock even further until I began to gag.

"I thought you were a good little cock sucker. Maybe you would rather have this cock in that ass of yours?"

"Noooooooo..."

"No? No what? Give her a plug Jen."

"I'm sorry, No Sir. I want to suck you."

I felt the sensation of something cold drop onto my ass and run down to my forbidden hole.

"Just relax," Jen said. "Spread your knees a little wider."

As I opened my stance, I felt pressure against my asshole, then began to slide inward.

"Suck me." Rick scolded.

The plug continued inward as I opened my mouth again to receive Rick. He fucked my face pulling on my hair repeatedly. He would stop only long enough for me to catch my breath, then begin again.

"Guh, ga, gu, gu ahh, guh..."

"Mmmmmm, that's a good little slave. Oh yes, I bet you want my cum, don't you?"

"Yes, please Sir?"

"Give her a toy, she deserves a reward."

I first realized that my butt plug was now fully inserted. I could hear Rick stroking his cock inches from my face and a sound of a high speed vibrator being turned on, then off. I could hear everything. All of my other senses had been heightened. I felt this cold object being easily inserted, then pushed slowly in place by Jen's fingers. I was so turned on. I'm not sure that I had ever been this hot

Jen turned on, what I now know was a vibrating bullet. The clacking against the Ben Wa balls that I had forgotten about, startled me and I cried out. As I did, Rick filled my mouth with his hardness. This time, He wasn't near as rough. He still grabbed my hair, but only gave me what I could handle. I sucked hard as the sensations grew inside of me. I felt Jen pull in and out on the plug and it felt great.

I felt Rick's movements and the heat of his thick cock rising.

"Ooooh, ooooooo, that's it, Ohhhhh..."

Rick came violently filling my mouth quickly and completely. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but He just kept coming. He pulled out and finished wiping the rest of his cum on my face. As I licked my lips, the vibration deep within me suddenly stopped. Rick rubbed the head of his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth to lick the remaining cum off his hot still throbbing member. I felt that his knees weakening as I sucked him hard. He quickly pulled away and the remaining cum I could feel run down my chin.

The next sensation I felt was Jen kissing and licking me. "I just love the taste of Rick's cum, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm, yes..." I said still catching my breath.

Jen took off my blind fold slowly, then grabbed a pillow "Rest your head on this, Brit."

"Thank you," I said as my arms almost gave out. I was extremely comfortable considering I was naked, my ass was in the air and my asshole and pussy were full of toys.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers