Their Sex Slave for 17 Hours Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
3.2k words
4.59
31.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

"Jen's turn," I heard Rick say as he walked around behind me.

Jen laid down on her back in front of me and scooted her butt towards me until her wetness was inches from my face. She spread her legs wide and ran her fingers up and down parting her lips.

"Rules," Rick said as he slapped me hard on the ass. "Same as before. Rewards or punishment."

I really wanted to please my best friend, but I had never done anything like this. I had fantasized about Jen and I in the past but it wasn't quite like I imagined.

"You better start licking," Rick said loudly as he slapped me on the ass. "Lick!"

I raised my head and touched my tongue to her soft lips.

Again and again Rick slapped me on the ass until he seen some satisfaction on Jen's face. Jen was extremely wet and tasted great. The more I explored her folds, the louder her moans got. As I sucked on her labia. The vibration again deep inside of me. Rick had turned the egg back on and began to rub my clit.

"Yes," Jen cried out as I hit the right spot. I couldn't believe just how great she tasted!

"She's almost there, finger her..., hard!"

I licked my fingers, slid one in, then two as Jen's hips raised up to meet them. She was so hot as I began to finger her faster and faster. I licked and sucked on her clit as I pushed my fingers as deep as I could, then wiggled my fingers. I felt myself starting to build as Rick pressed hard on my butt plug.

Jen started thrashing and moaning heavily. I replaced my two fingers with three and fucked her deeply until she clamped her legs down around my head and I felt her flood gates open.

"Oooooooh fuck! Oh my God, oooooh, ahhhhhh..."

As Jen unclamped her legs, I lapped up her juices and and inserted my two middle fingers. She shook and tried to push me away but I couldn't stop. I had never given anyone pleasure like this before.

"Oh shit, not again," Jen cried out as I felt the pressure inside of her pushing my fingers free.

The switch again was shut off on the egg as I whined, "Nooooooo."

Jen sat up and helped raise my head. She kissed me softly tasting her own juices on my lips. "Oh my God," she said. "You were amazing."

"Not too bad. Not too bad at all." Rick said laughing. You managed to give both of us incredible orgasms... Babe, you're up one. Did you cum Brittany?"

"Maybe a little."

"Maybe?" Risk asked.

"Roll back onto your back. Get yourself comfortable.."

As I rolled over onto my back, Rick adjusted my legs, apart with my knees slightly bent.

"You won't need this anymore," Rick said as he pulled the egg out by the wire. He then got up, walked over to his briefcase, picked up a small bottle of massaging oil and knelt along side of me. He poured the oil in his hands and warmed it up before applying it to my body. He started with my belly and worked his way up and down both legs massaging slowly. I was in heaven.

"Just relax," Rick said. "What I am about to do will probably feel different, for lack of a better word."

He poured more oil onto his hands and warmed it up before applying it between my legs. He rubbed up and down until I felt his two middle fingers on his right hand slide inside of me, then remained motionless.

"What I am about to do is move my fingers up and down, not in and out. I'm not going to do anything fancy inside. This will feel weird and it will be fast, and maybe a little rough. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Your pussy is made for childbirth, It can take it. One rule... Don't kick me."

Just then, Rick raised his fingers upward putting pressure on my clit. Then downward until I could feel the pressure of his fingers touching the plug that was still deep in my asshole.

"Ooooooooo..."

Jen looked over the top of me and kissed me. "Trust me," she said. "Rick is great at this. I love having him do this to me."

Rick pulled his fingers out rubbed firmly up and down on my pussy, then slowly inserted them again. Jen grabbed my hand and held on tight. Her other hand was squeezing my boob and teasing my nipples. Rick began raising and lowering his hand, each time, a little quicker than the last. The feeling was indescribable! The Ben Wa balls were banging against each other inside of me and my pussy was making the most embarrassing noises.

Rick brought me to the edge twice, each time stopping to rest, then he would begin again. This time was different. I felt a feeling deep inside that I had never felt before. I squeezed Jen's hand hard as I began to lose control.

"Stop, stop, stop, oooh, oohoo, Ahhhh..."

I felt Rick's fingers being pushed out as I raised my hips and squirted into the air almost straight up. As I sprayed, I clamped my legs together and rolled on the floor. The orgasm seemed to affect my whole body. I started to catch my breath and relax again when Rick reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy. I couldn't stop coming. The liquid just wouldn't stop. Again I shook and tried to roll away.

"Good girl," Rick said with the biggest smile. "Let me see."

He pulled my knees apart and put his hand flat on my pussy without moving it. I reached down and tried to pull his hand away but he was just too strong. His fingers slid in easily.

"Did that feel good?"

"Oh my God, Yes!"

He pulled up firmly, "Didn't you mean, yes Sir?"

"Sir, oow, sorry, stop ,Sir, pleeeeease?"

He relaxed his hand, "Will you cum for me again?"

My heart was racing. I had never, ever felt anything this intense before. Rick still had his fingers deep inside of me and felt him starting to move. Without warning, He quickly began thrashing up and down in my pussy.

"Hold that leg, Jen." Rick said sounding almost winded.

Jen pulled my leg open as Rick stopped. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Rick resumed pushing down hard on that plug. I felt that building feeling like I was losing control. I tried to fight it but the more I fought, the greater the intensity.

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, oooooo, I think I'm going to squirt, Oh my God, oh,oh,oh, Fuuuuuuuck!"

I think I almost blacked out for awhile. Jen kept tapping on my pussy until I just collapsed, exhausted. I laid there almost helpless with my legs wide apart. The next thing I remember is clamping my legs together hard on Jen's head as she lapped up my juices. The harder I squeezed, the more she licked until I managed what little strength I had left to push her away.

Jen lay with her head on my pelvic bone. She was a great comfort to me as I stroked her hair, still shaking from the experience.

"Jenny? I have to pee..."

"Go ahead and get cleaned up girls. We'll pick this up again tomorrow."

I tried to stand up by myself, but I was just too weak. As Jen helped me to my feet, the remaining Ben Wa ball slid out and hit the floor with a solid thump. Jen stabilized me and helped me to the bathroom. I still had that butt plug still lodged inside of me.

Before I sat on the stool to pee, I pulled the plug from its home. It felt good to remove it, but it also felt great when it was inside.

"Jen, what did Rick mean when he 'said that we will pick this up tomorrow?"

Jen just laughed. "Rick has a surprise for you."

Jen turned on the shower as I stood up and looked in the mirror. My face was still flushed and I had this smile that just wouldn't go away. I was covered in Rick's cum, Jen's cum, massage oil and my own juices and I looked pretty rough. Still, I was happy.

Jen helped me with the wrist and ankle restraints before we jumped in the shower together. Jen lathered up my body. I just stood there as her soapy hands seemed to explore every inch of my body. With the hot water beating down on me and Jen's soft hands, I was so relaxed. As Jen's right hand slid between my legs, my knees got weak.

"Hold still," she said as she thoroughly washed between my legs.

After Jen finished washing me, I helped her with her back. We both rinsed each other off with the spray hose of the shower, then slid open the door on the tub surround.

"You girls enjoyed that way too much," Rick said laughing.

He stood there with a towel outstretched for me as I stepped from the tub. He gently blotted the water from me, then wrapped it around my tired body.

"Did you two save me any hot water?"

"A little," Jen said with a smile on her face.

Rick kissed Jen passionately as he wrapped the towel tightly around her then held her tight.

"My turn to get cleaned up. You girls head up to bed. I'll be up in a second.

"I can sleep on the couch," I said.

"No," Rick said with a grin. "You are our little sex slave. You sleep with us."

Jen slapped my ass through the damp towel, "Let's go to bed."

On the way up to their bedroom, we stopped and picked up the living room and washed up all of the toys.

Upstairs, Jen hung up her towel in the bathroom and then reached her hand out for mine. As I handed it to her, I asked. "Do you have a t-shirt or something I can wear to bed?"

"You don't need a t-shirt. You can have the far side of the bed. Scoot over,"

Their bed was a King size waterbed with a beautiful mirrored headboard, They also had a full length mirror laying down on my side of the bed located on the wall.

I slid over as far as I could and quickly covered up. I felt a little nervous sleeping in the same bed as I heard Rick walk up the steps. He stood at the side of the bed and bent down to kiss Jen. With one swift move, Rick flung the covers from the entire bed leaving me exposed.

He climbed on top of Jen and began to kiss her with passion I had only dreamed of. As he kissed at her ears and neck, I watched Jen's body respond to his advances. He worked his way down her body teasing her nipples with his teeth and tongue.

I tried not to watch, but I couldn't look away either. I could almost feel his kisses on her stomach, working lower to her wetness. Jen opened her legs wide for him as her breathing started to become heavy. She reached out and grabbed my arm and squeezed as his tongue flickered in and out of her. Jen squeezed hard and grabbed Rick's hair as she began to spasm. Rick stopped, grabbed Jen's legs and pulled her towards him. He slapped his now hard cock on Jen's clit twice before sliding it in. Jen moaned loudly as Rick began to take long slow strokes.

I never watched anyone having sex before. I had watched a porno but they are so fake. I was extremely turned on. I could almost feel every stroke inside me just by watching Jen, The motion of the waterbed was amazing. I had never been in one before. The way Jen's stomach moved as he filled her completely. her moans and the way her nipples had gotten so hard, I could almost feel her pleasure.

Rick pulled out, and without any words, Jen rolled over and got on her Knees. She backed up to him and Rick parted her lips up and down until he took her completely.

He no longer took slow long strokes, but hard fast ones while Jen met his everyone of his thrusts. Her tits were flailing wildly.

My right hand found its way between my legs as I continued watching. Rick was relentless with his pounding. The smell from Jen's wetness seemed to fill the air as I began to explore my own wetness.

I think Jen came several times, but Rick never faltered. I could see that Rick was getting close now. Jen reached back between her legs and grabbed Rick's balls and began to play with them as they swung back and forth.

"FUCK," Rick cried out as he pulled out and squirted all over

Her back. He stroked and milked the remainder of cum on to Jen, then rolled over in my direction onto his back. Quickly, I pulled my fingers from my soaked pussy.

Jen got up and went to the bathroom. To get cleaned up. Rick looked over at me, "Did you enjoy that?" Before I even had a chance to answer, he smiled, "You must of, otherwise you wouldn't have fingered yourself."

I was so embarrassed that he had seen me, still, I was so incredibly turned on. I wanted to finsh. I think that I could of made myself cum, but he was laying right next to me.

Jen returned with a wet washcloth and climbed into bed. She washed Rick's cock off and kissed him softly. She then collapsed on the other side of Rick. There was silence. The bed was motionless and without covers. I was too exhausted to get up and get the covers. The bed was warm and decided to say fuck it. As I drifted off to sleep, my thoughts reflected back on the nights activities and simply smiled.

I dreamt of having sex all night long. I imagined his thick cock taking me over and over. His strong firm hands spreading my legs and exploring my wetness. As I began to wake up, I realized that this was no dream. I was laying on my left side with my legs spread. Rick's left hand was between my legs and his fingers were playing with my labia.

"Nooooo, I whispered. What about Jen?"

"Shhhhhhhh..."

I tried to push him away, but part of me wanted him to continue. I was already wet.

Rick slid down and pulled my legs completely apart. He put both hands firmly on the inside of my thighs, then his tongue directly on my swollen clit.

"Ooo..." I moaned quietly as I looked over at Jen. I tried to be quiet, but I now knew why Jen moaned outloud when Rick went down on her. This man had talent!

I grabbed the sheets as he lapped away at my pussy. Over and over, he parted my lips with his tongue. I felt myself starting to cum when He slid one finger, than two deeply into me. He began to finger fuck me wildly while still licking at my clit. I felt myself losing control.

"Oh fuck... stop, stop, stop, Ohhhhhhhh...God..."

My screams awoke Jen as I shook uncontrollably from the orgasm. I curled up in a ball but Rick had other ideas. He pulled me towards him and spread my legs. As I looked down, I saw his massive cock only inches from me. He parted my lips wide, than pulled back out. He did this several times until he tried his entire cock.

"Ow, ooooo, ah, ah ahhh, ooooooooooo..."

He stretched me way further than I could of ever imagined. It hurt a little, but in a good way. Jen gently tapped on my pelvic bone as Rick slowly initiated me. I felt myself starting to cum again.

"Ooooooooooo..."

Rick pulled out as I came, then filled me again.

He continued violating my pussy as Jen positioned herself above my face. She lowered herself so that I could eat her pussy while her boyfriend fucked me. I tried to lick her, but the pleasure Rick was giving me was impossible to ignore. I hung on to Jen and tasted her sweet juices, but it was short lived. I heard Rick moan as he pulled out of me and Jen repositioned herself to finish him off.

Rick got out of bed and threw on a pair of pants. Jen unstraddled me, turned around and smiled. "Did you like that?"

I could only lay there and smile. Jen got out of bed and threw on a pair of sweats.

"C'mon."

I slowly rolled out of bed and looked around. "My clothes are downstairs."

I heard Rick speak up. "You stay naked. You are our sex slave, remember?"

I looked at Jen, Jenny?"

"Just do what he says, or he will punish you."

I followed Jen downstairs unsure what to do next. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I sat in chair in the living room and watched TV while Rick and Jen fixed breakfast.

We ate in the living room with TV trays and it really hit the spot. I normally not a morning person and don't eat breakfast, but this morning I was happy, and still naked.

As I picked up my plate to bring it to the kitchen, I covered up as much of myself as possible. That's when Rick stood up. "What are you doing? Don't cover yourself up. I wanted you naked so that I can gaze at your beautiful body. Seriously, you're shy? We both explored every inch of your body..., and you are shy? This is unacceptable."

I stood there frozen. I guess it was silly to be shy in front of them, but I had always been overly critical of my body.

"Put those dishes in the sink and come back in here."

I did what I was told and tried not to cover myself.

"Come here, come to me and spread your legs."

Hesitently, I walked to Rick and stood there. He gently tapped the inside of my left thigh. I knew what that meant and spread my legs wider.

"Brittany, You are gorgeous. It's time you realize it. I have some jewelry I want you to wear for a little while."

Rick pulled out something that I had no idea what it was. There was two small clamps, each with weights. He attached one at a time to my labia's. He adjusted the clamps until I began to wince, then let them swing free.

"I just watched the mailman go by about ten minutes ago. I want you to walk, I said walk to the mailbox in your sexiest walk without covering yourself up. Do not run! If you lose the jewelry, I will tie you up like we did last night in the front yard. Any questions?"

"What if somebody sees me?"

"Brit, we live on a gravel road, you can hear a car coming from a half mile away. The closest neighbor is almost a quarter mile away. Now go."

Rick slapped me on my bare ass. "Would you like an escort?"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers