Their Special Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
welshman
welshman
49 Followers

One last time he gets on the bed, undoing the ropes on her ankles, leaving her arms tied; he wants full access to her centre of pleasure and needs her legs movable to do so. He lifts them up and over his shoulders as his mouth nears her sodden opening.

She pants uncontrollably as she contemplates what he is about to do to her. Unable to use her hands to push him away, slow him, or resist, she awaits the pleasuring he will impose on her, her mind already experiencing it, lifting her excitement a level higher.

He strokes the front of her thighs as he kisses the inside. Up and down, so near her glistening pout but around it, nibbling her pubic hair above her neglected clitoris, watching it stretch further from its covering. He bestows a single kiss on her pink-pearl, she flinches and gasps.

His teeth grip gently on her labia pulling at it, her cunt seeps tears as she cries out. He sucks the lips into his mouth and licks them to taste her delicious nectar as he listens to her respond. When her moans become too loud he retreats to her thighs and runs his tongue and lips around the delicate insides. Her voice cools, so he returns and laps more nectar from within her flower. His tongue probing deeply, finding her supply plentiful.

Spreading her thighs wide he watches her split apart, flowing honeycream. Gathering a palmful he reaches up and smears the slippery cream over her breasts. As the heat of her skin dries it, its aroma wafts, filling the room with her animal scent, to add the most erotic of perfumes to the special evening.

Her sexual aroma intensifies their lust. He kisses his way back to the source of her essence and continues down her leg, returning back up the other, tantalising her. He thinks he might come spontaneously, with no friction applied to his pumped up organ so inflamed is he by the degree of arousal he's induced in her, but he controls himself, somehow.

Her feet are now on the bed, knees far apart. He studies her cunt: wetter than he's ever seen it, oozing its thick sticky juice, showing him how much she's turned on by his efforts, thanking him by its flow. Her pink bead eagerly pushing out as far and as large as it is able to be; to attract his attention.

It succeeds.

He drives his mouth at it, his lips surround it as his tongue flicks as fast as it is able.

She inhales a deep-toned groan of intense pleasure.

He adds his fingers to the tussle. Thrusting two into her hot wetness, stroking upward at her clit from within, searching for and finding her g-spot, a patch of skin that feels different to the rest of her vagina.

She wails as she twists, pulling at her tethers in a reflex response to the pleasure. After enduring his teasing for so long her pleasure is intense. She goes stiff at his mouth's assault, extraordinary sensation overwhelms her, most intense in her clitoris but she feels it throughout her being, time stands still as he pummels her cunt.

Her clit radiates the only sensation it has in response to the mouth that's licking it. Her vocal account of the feeling she has become pushes him near orgasm, but he isn't ready yet, she is not done. He doesn't pause, she has endured enough teasing, her reward arrives.

He presses his hand as deep as it will reach, its two fingers furiously beckoning pleasure juice from the soft walls. He looks up between her mound, at her face, contorted in grimace by his doing.

He stops, not to tease but to prepare. Just a few seconds to set himself to best serve her. The lack of sound from his lapping enhances her moaning, the sound he loves above all others. He breathes deeply as she pants, lost in her world of sensation. He twists his hand within her cunt changing the tone of her voice. His hand, half buried, pushes up her engorged clit better for him to apply.

He twists his hand slowly, building up to the ideal speed, as fingers do their thing unseen on her g-spot. He lowers his lips toward her pink clitoris, as big as it can make itself for him to do whatever he wants.

He starts slowly, closing his lips on her bead, then a lick as they part. Two different caresses in a single movement.

Slowly, very slowly, he builds up his pace as he listens to her reply. Soon he reaches the perfect speed to bring her to the most sensational of orgasms.

She bucks her hips at him instinctively, her vocals matching the tempo. She gathers speed, energy and volume. He feels her nearing and keeps the same pace. Seconds later she screams out her orgasmic release as he keeps up his caress.

She gushes over his hand half buried in her. Her body jerking violently, secured at the arms; legs twisting, flaying; abdomen flexing; her voice a description of rapture. Deep, profound pleasure radiates from her small pink bead trapped in a loving caress.

He lengthens her orgasm, deepens it; prolongs the rapture he's prepared her for. He memorises every detail that he loves so much. He feels her orgasm finally fade as she slows, quietens, moaning in a softer tone, glowing now rather than burning, a glow that will last.

Now. Now it's his turn.

He unties her, not so she can pleasure him, but so she can enjoy him.

She watches as he stands between her legs on the bed. The display of her pleasure vivid in his mind; her aroma still fills the air. Her moans ring in his thoughts as he takes his unused tool between his hands. He's too aroused to prolonging his pleasure, his orgasm ready to explode. He reaches down to her open well and spreads her oil over his hands. He carefully smears his cock with her lubrication, groaning at the exquisiteness of her juice.

He looks down at her and begins to thrust into his fists, groaning with the pent-up arousal he feels.

She watches him, enthralled. She loves to see him masturbate.

His knob flashes into view as he thrusts into his honeycream coated fists, his scrotum shrinks as his body waves to and fro, buttocks clenching with every forward movement.

His groans grow more urgent, become louder, more stuttering, as he wildly jerks above her.

His eyes shut tight as a blinding light goes off in his head. His knees wobble as he loudly groans his jet of creamy white over her.

She laughs in joy as she feels the impact of his splash splatter along her body. The droplets on her face she licks, as she washes her breasts with the bulk of his delivery. He pumps more out as he staggers in orgasm, his spine curves in pleasure, his cock arching in the opposite direction, still dribbling his liquid white seed. His orgasm as satisfying as hers.

Weak with satiation, he lays beside his woman.

Their special erotic evening is at an end, they discuss and replay it, and kiss in celebration.

Before too long they will have another.

welshman
welshman
49 Followers
12