Their Stories

Story Info
Just the beginnings of a tale to be told.
1.3k words
2.36
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony picked up his back pack and slung it over his shoulder. Another day at school was over and it just happened to be Friday. He walked through the hallways and stopped by his locker. Glancing at the mirror he saw one his best friends walk up towards him.

"Hey Steve, what's going on?" asked Tony.

"Nothing just came by to say hello. I'm afraid I'll be going off this weekend," replied Steve.

"Well I'll see you around; do you need a lift home?"

"Actually yeah, thanks."

"No prob." Tony led Steve outside and to his car, which was a 2005 Volkswagen Passat. Silver on the outside, it had a beige leather interior.

Next to his car was a rather old Volvo, and in it was a girl. She had long brown hair and cute plush cheeks. Blue eyes and b-sized breast. Indeed they weren't huge, but just right. She wore a green top that was sort of tight.

"Hi," she said, the voice making Tony's heart race.

"Um hey...Rachel," replied Tony feeling as though he was going to swallow his tongue.

His heart beats led him to nothing because another guy hopped into the passenger seat. He had brown bushy hair and a rather nice build.

Tony looked at him with disgust, "Michael."

"Tony," he replied. Rachel started her car and the two of them drove off. He stared into his mirror; he had green eyes and short brown hair. Although he wore glasses, and had a little acne (he is 18 after all) he didn't look too bad. His skin tone was pale though.

"You'll never have her Tony. I'm sorry," said Steven, not harshly though.

"It's ok."

Tony drove Steve to his house and was on his way back to his house when he looked over at a house. It was a small two story without a garage. On the driveway was Rachel's Volvo.

"I couldn't," Tony spoke to himself. "It's not my business."

He glanced at the house and saw not any of the other usual cars there. Temptation over came him, and he quietly pulled his car over to the curb. He got out of his car quietly as well and barely shut the door. Quietly he paced to the front door and glanced inside.

"Well only the screen door is open, so I might as well check on them."

He walked in the house and glanced about the living room. Apparently they were on the top floor because he heard some rustling up there.

Crawling on the pink carpet Tony made it to Rachel's room and stealthily glanced around the corner.

At first Tony could only see a pair of denim jeans on the ground. Since they were so baggy he could only guess they were Michael's. Then he saw a skirt, followed by a plaid thong, obviously they were Rachel's. However what really upset Tony, was when he saw a condom wrapper and its condom lying inches away.

Screw beating around the bush, Michael and Rachel were already fucking. Michael sat upright while guiding Rachel's pussy up and down his shaft, the sounds of his balls smacking ever so loud. Even feet away Tony could see Rachel had already cum, her pussy juices squirting about. Unintentionally Tony reached down for his crotch and saw he was getting hard.

"Michael don't you think this is enough, please!" cried Rachel.

"Fuck no! Just let me cum in you."

"No please, I'll swallow."

"I've been waiting for this for a very long time." He threw Rachel on the bed and repositioned his cock in her pussy. Tony finally got to see Rachel's breast, which were B-Sized that were nicely round, and jiggling in every direction. Her nipples were pink and a little small. Tony was captivated watching Rachel's breast sway to and fro.

"I can't let him do that," murmured Tony softly. He stood up, but as he did he came in his pants. "God damn it, well there isn't much I can do now."

He ran into Rachel's room, and as he did Michael turned his back. He pulled his cock out of her pussy revealing his 10 in. of pride, and he stroked his cock a bit before speaking.

"Well well well. If it isn't Tony 5in. penis pants. See Rachel I told you his dick was small," said Michael pointing to Tony's bulge.

Hearing that made Tony go back to a memory. It was an average day in 11th. Grade and it was lunch. Tony sat at the lunch table with Steven when Michael walked over.

"What the hell do you want?" asked Tony with a bit of anger.

"Hey can't we just get along? I just wanted to say hello," replied Michael slyly.

Unbeknownst to Tony, and later informed by Steve, Michael slipped crushed up Viagra into his can of coke.

"Can I have a sip of your drink?" asked Michael.

"Hell no," replied Tony, and then he took a long gulp of the coke finishing it.

Later on in P.E. Tony was changing while standing next to Michael. It took him by complete surprise because all of a sudden he got one of his hardest boners ever. Michael was already suspecting it and he got a ruler he had ready, and measured it.

"5 in. everyone," yelled Michael to everyone. "Tony's only got 5in."

Tony turned scarlet, grabbed his bags, and left the campus for the day. It is remarked by some, they even saw a tear fall from his eye.

"So what are you doing here?" asked Michael.

"That's beside the point. Please just leave Rachel alone," pleaded Tony.

"Just for going out of your god damn way to be an ass wipe, I'm going to bang Rachel up the ass." Michael pushed his cock up Rachel's tight ass causing her to squeal.

"Please Michael no!" pleased Rachel.

He didn't stop. Even without lube, he forced his dick up her ass, banging like a jackhammer. "Michael it hurts, a lot!"

Tony just stared in disbelief as drops of blood had begun dripping from her anus, and he couldn't take it anymore. Gathering all of his courage he wrenched Michael out of Rachel. Her once tight ass was all loose, and her anus stretched inches.

"Michael, I will kill you!"

"Not if I do first." He revealed a knife from his pants and leered at Tony with it.

"No, Michael," cried Rachel.

"You know what Tony; you really know how to piss people off. Now I'll screw Rachel up the ass, and after she's been through enough I'll screw you up the ass till you cry like the little baby you are." He pointed the knife at Tony.and led him to a chair. Once he did that he tied him up, to the point Tony couldn't even move his hands.

Tony sat straight up. He must've been daydreaming as he was still sitting on the carpet outside of Rachel's room. He glanced inside and saw Michael sitting upright on the bed fucking Rachel's pussy again. Michael began to moan and even Tony could not help but feel his penis stir in his pants. As Michael rolled his head back, ready to cum, Rachel turned her head to see Tony in the door way. For moments their gazes were interlocked between their eyes, and Tony could barely make out a tear falling from her eye.

"Rachel open wide!" Tony bent back around the corner and by the sound could only guess Michael though her on the floor. He could only imagine Michael, just about, throwing her mouth onto his cock and forcing her to suck. After mouth-fucking for one or two minutes he would cum a boatload. Tony knew because he's had to watch that before.

But as Michael came Tony already started his car and went on his way.

"Why did I even go?"

*

More is to come. Any suggestions are welcomed, I encourage it. Thanks for Reading.

To Be Continued...