Their Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Smells like I am very excited."

Then she stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked it off. He had just stared for she had never done anything like that before. A second later, he stood up and kissed her hard, she kissed back just as hard. He wanted to pleasure her but Babs wouldn't let him for it was his turn. She had pushed him on the bed, pulled off his pants, and finally his underwear. She had forgotten to take off his shoes, but she let him do before pushing him back on the bed after he was done Next, she proceeded to give him the best blowjob she could. She got him to his peak, but pulled back three times before allowing him to cum. He had ended up screaming as his sperm began to shoot into her mouth. He let out a half scream with the second shot, a lesser sound with the third and fourth, but the fifth and sixth went back up in volume. For a couple of minutes he just laid there panting. Finally, he just looked up at her.

"Wow," he said "that was something else.... Thank you."

She just stood there smiling with what she assumed was a proud smile. She had done good but then suddenly his eyes narrowed for two seconds. Babs knew what he was thinking and got angry. How long was he going to have doubts about whether she had sex with anyone else? He should believe her but after a second thought Babs couldn't blame him. She had tried some new techniques that had worked wonderfully and he probably wondered if she had practiced on someone else. He didn't say anything though and just laid his head back down. Two minutes later, he got up and it was her turn. He did wonderfully and when he fucked her, it was almost like their first time. To feel him inside her like was so wonderful. She was glad she had stopped herself dating before she cheated; she wanted him and no one else. They went on to do almost every position they could think of during that evening. They drank some of the Champaign during their short rest periods.

Later during their third fuck, she was on her hands and knees and he was jamming it in hard and fast.

She was saying, "O-God, God, God, God... So Good FUUUCK MEEE!!" in a voice that was almost screaming.

As if she couldn't make up her mind where she wanted it her head went up and back then down as the intensity grew and grew. It had only reached this level once or twice before.

She loved the way his hard cock, it seemed to be harder then normal, was rubbing the inside of her pussy's walls. Each time he pulled it out then slide it back in it created friction that caused deeper pleasure.

She shouted "Harder, FUUCK Me! Deeper, please!"

She thought that it was so good and she was feeling so wild that if Jon and Tony both came into the room and striped she would have let them do her. One at a time along with Jimmy or all three at once she would not have cared, she would have felt bad- very guilty- about it the next day but that night she would have let them have their way with her without much protest. At the same time she was very glad it was Jimmy producing those feelings in her.

She whipped her head back with her hair flying and called out "OH GOD-EEE-Harder!" as his stroking pushed her even higher.

He grabbed hold of her hips and started to pull back each time he drove his hard shaft into her. He was going deeper than ever before and it felt good. She had wanted it this hard a couple of times previously, but the old Jimmy would not do it hard enough. She liked this change. At one point he was jamming it in so hard she almost lost her balance three times, and she wondered if he was bruising her but didn't care.

Toward the end she suddenly felt something new. It took her amoment to figure out what. Her anus was being invaded. She realized Jimmy was pushing a thumb in. Or to be more accurate every time he pulled her back her butt hole enveloped his thumb. It went in a little further each time. It hurt a tiny bit at first but she didn't care. Soon it was three fourths of the way in but as it reached that point she felt something else. It was his other thumb. Now she had two thumbs pressing inside her rectum each time he pulled her backwards. One went in all the way and the other halfway. It was strange at first but soon added to her extreme ecstasy

At one point as her climax kept building she dropped her head and commanded "Deeeepperr!" then, "FUUCKME!-Oh God, then she chanted "Fuckme, Fuckme, Fuckme!"

He didn't respond in words but he did with action. Somehow, he increased his speed. He was lasting and lasting since he had had three climaxes already. Babs' head went back with her mouth frozen in a grimace of ecstasy. Jimmy slammed it in even harder and deeper, which sent her screaming over the edge. He faulted for a couple of seconds before resuming his hard thrusts. As her orgasm started to die down it suddenly blossomed again and then a third time before dying down. As she relaxed, she almost fell over since her arms and legs were weak. A desire crossed her mind and she let herself fall, quickly flipping over to her back. Jimmy was left kneeling there with a puzzled look on his face.

She said, "I want you on top please."

He shrugged his shoulders, quickly lowering himself on top of her. As soon as he was in her, he restarted his thrusts and she grabbed his head bringing his mouth to hers. She covered his face with kisses, saying "Thank you, I love you." over and over again.

He kept up pounding her until his climax, at one point as his breath got faster he slide a hand under her butt and found her anus. He pushed his forefinger into it. A little roughly but she was aroused enough that it didn't matter. As he thrust into her slit with his cock he also thrust into her butt hole with his finger. The new sensation caused his grunting to get louder and louder until final he jammed his shaft into her and started spurting sperm into her hot wet hole.

As she thought about the evening before it amazed her, God, they must have gone for hours. It was like one of the porn videos they had watched; where they try every position and the guy still doesn't seem to cum. Jimmy did though at least five times. He had never cum that many times during one session. He had cum four times once during their honeymoon and maybe once or twice afterwards, but usually it was three at the very most.

She snuggled up against his back feeling very at peace. He obviously wanted to sleep with her again. They hadn't settled anything yet about their relationship, even though they both seemed to assume he was moving back in. During dinner, she had tried to repeat what she had said about her not being what he needed, but he quickly said that he was the one who would decide what he needed. Thereafter he ignored her further attempts to say it. He changed the subject each time with a shake of his head. As she relaxed against him, she realized that he felt different. Not as soft. It was like sleeping with another man. She had to tell herself it really was Jimmy. Maybe she would ask him to gain back a little of his weight. Just enough to make him feel softer. There was something she needed to tell him.

"Jimmy I need to say something."

"Now?" he asked sleepily

"Yes now, I should have said it last night but I was too much into what you were doing to me and your presence."

He said, "Okay"

"One of the main reasons I went out on all those dates," she felt him tense as she said dates, "is that I didn't want to admit that I had made a mistake. One of the biggest of my life. I was running away from having to say to myself that I was wrong to have suggested we separate."

Suddenly he flipped over facing her, "You're saying you were wrong? That you made a mistake."

First anger flared in her at the way he said it, but she knew why he was so shocked and couldn't blame him. She pushed it aside and said, "Yes I am. It was the same reason I took so long to decide I wanted you in my life. Please forgive me for putting you through that. I've made so many mistakes."

He was still surprised she admitted it but he didn't want to ruin the moment for he had seen the flash of anger on her face. He would have forgiven her anyway though,

He said, "I do forgive you, and you're not the only one to make mistakes. I didn't always act or say the right thing either."

She said, "We will talk more tomorrow about it. There's a lot we both need to say to each other."

He nodded and rolled back facing away from her. Babs snuggled against him again sighing in contentment. She was soon fast asleep.

She woke up again some time later feeling rested with a touch of euphoria. She was on her back, which didn't surprise her but she felt like she was being watched, which did. Babs turned her head and saw Jimmy's next to hers; he was watching her with a peaceful look on his face. She smiled and said "hi."

Then she realized what was producing the good feelings. There was a hand on her stomach gently caressing it. It moved up a bit slowly making its way to her breasts. "Back to my breasts", she thought for she had felt the caressing as she had slowly awoke. This was how he had awoken her the day after their wedding night. Then he had said "Good morning Mrs. Daggett". That had thrilled her and they had gone on to have a quickie then out for breakfast.

Once he knew she was fully awake he moved on top of her and before she could say, anything inserted his hard cock into her wet pussy. She went oooffNNaa as he did. The old Jimmy would not have done that but she didn't mind.

He said, "Good Morning Mrs. Daggett".

She said, "You horny already? After all we did last night?"

"I have a lot of horniness built up from the last ten months or so."

Babs took a second to examine his tone to see if there was any bitterness or anger. There didn't seem to be.

Finally, she said, "I have a lot built up too, those two times at the resort hardly made a dent in mine. Last night was great but there's still some left over."

"We have three more days to get it all used up."

She paused for a moment then said, "What if I don't want to fuck right now?" she asked with a serious tone.

Doubt and anxiety flickered across his face, there had been a little fear too she saw. A second later, the new Jimmy reasserted itself.

He said with confident smile, "Then you will have to hump me off, because I'm not getting up till I'm done."

He slowly pushed his hardness in almost all the way, after a second he pulled it out three fourths of the way then back in just as slow. Half a dozen more thrusts in and out, then he stopped.

He said, "I have something to tell you."

He sounded so serious that fear went through her heart, "Oh no he did", she thought, "he had sex with one of those tarts."

He said, "I talked to a marriage counselor a week ago."

Her fear turned to anger, "You went to a counselor without me?! Without telling me?!"

There was no doubt or anxiety in his eyes this time and no backing down as he said, "yes I did. He's a well-known counselor I met when he stayed at the hospital for a few days last year. I was his nurse for two of those days. He remembered me." This time no doubt or anxiety crossed his face, even though he had spoken quickly when explaining who the guy was. "You were not there and it would have taken too long to explain everything by phone."

There was a pause as she processed what he had said. He started his slow movements in and out of her. She wondered if he was trying to influence her thinking or that he couldn't stand not moving anymore. She was still angry, but she realized they did need some professional advice.

He spoke again even as he continued the easy strokes, "He wants to see you to get your side of our conflicts and then he wants to see us together."

There was no anxiety nor apology on his face, nor in his voice as he looked down on her waiting for her to respond. His head was stationary but she could feel his hips moving as he continued to fuck her very gently.

She sighed then said, "Ok I will see him."

He smiled that wonderful smile of his then said, "Good... I love you Janet Daggett."

He increased the tempo of his strokes as she smiled back. Suddenly though, she flipped them over. It was so quick all he could do was look up in surprise at her. She was leaning over him with a wolfish smile on her face. She kissed him then nipped at his nose. Before he could respond, she maneuvered herself up so she was sitting on him. His hardness was still inside. She wanted him to know that even with his more confidence and aggressiveness, she was still aggressive too.

He reached up to grab her breasts but as he massaged them, he surprised her again.

"Before we go too far I need, I want, to say we still have issues we need to deal with, there are certain things I won't be standing for anymore."

"I know... we do need to discuss things."

Then it was her turn to surprise him, "You shouldn't have to stand for those things... I'm sorry I acted like I was always PMSing. "

There was a pause then he looked closer, for it looked like there were tears in her eyes, she said, "I love you so much...Thank you for coming back."

He nodded, getting a little choked up himself.

He reached up and began rubbing her nipples with his thumbs as he was gently squeezed her breasts. They would talk about this later for he was right; they did need to learn ways of not falling into their old pitfalls. But this moment was for other things as she began to hop up and down on his hard lap. He groaned as her excited slit's walls rubbed against his hard shaft. She moaned as his hard erection caressed the soft walls of her love tunnel.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you the whole weekend by doing to you and for you whatever you want and that includes fixing your favorite dinners."

"As long as I get to make love to you too."

She nodded, but Babs then closed her eyes as her mind was taken over by the signals being sent by her slit. His groans indicated that he was now concentrating on what her body was doing to his. Babs rode him to a thundering climax then kept going, until he had an equally thundering orgasm. After a rest, she helped him move his belongings back to the house.

That evening they did talk. She was still somewhat upset that he went to the marriage counselor without discussing it with her. Babs was mostly mollified when she learned it hadn't been planned. Jimmy had met the guy and decided since the man remembered him, to take advantage of the situation. Babs was also happy to learn that Jimmy hadn't gone out on any dates after returning to the retreat. He had quickly decided it wasn't what he wanted.

The next morning he woke her the same way he had the previous day. She smiled at him as he said, "Good morning Mrs. Daggett...I love you."

Before she could answer him he again was suddenly on top of her and a second later inside her. This time he immediately began the slow thrusts in and out, watching her face as he did. She relaxed for a moment but then suddenly moved her body to flip them over again. This time however he had been ready and they went no where. She looked up at him in surprise and he just smiled.

He said, "I'm, stronger then you are. This time I'm staying her 'till I'm done."

She grunted as she used more strength to flip them sideways. She got one side four inches off the bed but then they fall back. She looked surprised again but this time it was followed by a determined look. He wasn't going to beat her she thought but no matter what Babs did they stayed with him on top. She even tried to pull one leg up so she could knee him in his stomach. She didn't want to hurt him but thought a little pressure would get him to give up. It didn't work for he didn't allow her to get the leg up. She looked puzzled not sure how he had kept her leg from moving.

"I told you I'm stronger then you." he said with a mischievous smile.

She went on trying different movements but he always blocked her. Finally , after what seemed like ten minutes or more with a grunt she was able to flip them up on their sides.

She looked victorious and said, "Ha I beat you."

"I told you I was there until I was done. I'm done."

She looked puzzled for a moment then realized that during her most recent effort while she had been concentrating on pushing them up and over he had let out some soft grunts. She quickly pulled away from him, looking between her legs. Sure enough there was a tiny bit of white oozing out of her. She looked back at her husband with amazement to find him smiling.

She threw her pillow at him and that began another wrestling match. During this one he kept sucking on her breasts and later started rubbing her clit with a thumb as he sucked on a nipple. He could only do it a few seconds at a time for she kept twisting away from him. Twice she waited a few seconds enjoying the feelings before she remembered she wasn't supposed to be letting him do that. It ended when he was able to push his hard cock in again no matter what she did to stop him. She was flat on her back and once inside he lifted her legs up and started a fast fucking. She quickly gave in to her feelings and was soon humping back. She climaxed first followed by him a minute later.

As they relaxed she said, "That was fun, frustrating but fun. I'm not sure why I was fighting though... that ending was wonderful."

"It was so we could decide who would be on top... Maybe we can do it again some time."

"Next time I will have some better moves and I will win."

He just smiled as if to say "we shall see"

She snuggled against him, again feeling a slight disconnect since it didn't feel like Jimmy' body but she told herself it was him and ignored the feeling. She smiled thinking about asking him if he would like some creampie for breakfast. He had had some for a late night desert a few times and an afternoon snack two or three times so he might go for it now.

That weekend they did do many sexual positions and activities. Three times he spent over fifteen minutes licking and sucking on her butt. He left new hickeys each time. He spent much of that time on her anus. It still amazed her that it turned him on that much. He told her how sexy and cute and wonderful it was. He licked it, chewed it and stuck his tongue in it. Once he pushed a finger in, slowly then a second and when she didn't protest he pulled her anus apart a little so he could stick his tongue in further. She liked that. It did feel very good. This weekend she returned the favor. She had licked his butt a few times but usually no more then five minutes, this time it was twenty. Babs left her own hickeys as well as coping what he had done to her. That included chewing on his butt hole for the first time and pushing in two fingers to pull it apart a little. She was able to get her tongue in deeper then before, he let out a loud Grunt-EEE sound. And he started chanting. She thought by his sounds that he would eventually have an orgasm just with her doing that. She slithered her tongue into him deeper then she had ever gone before. She was even able to hold her tongue in there and lick inside of his rectum. It was uncomfortable since she had to stick her tongue out as far as possible but she could stand it for a while. He pressed against her face driving her tongue in even further, by a quarter inch but it was still in deeper. She wasn't turned on like he was when he did her butt but she didn't mind doing his like this when he made those type of sounds. Babs decided it would take too long for him to climax that way so she asked him to flip over and she started licking his balls.

"I like looking at these, you do wonderful things with them." She said.

He half frowned, remembering what she had said about them once before, but said, "I like what I do with them too."

This time she just licked him, his balls and the underneath side of his shaft. He groaned almost continually until he shouted "God!" and started to spurt white ropes of hi man cum all over his stomach. She was licking the "V" on the underside of his cock and was able to watch his sperm shoot out as she kept licking 'till he was done. Babs wipped the sperm off his body then layed down next to him.